Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

tumblr_mrowijHOxV1scsekyo3_500.jpg

Andrew struggles against her holding his hands down with her body, trying to get a hold but she is pretty strong, he watches the show she puts on for him, biting the bottom of his lip as he stares at her breasts.

He waits for a moment of weakness, any moment before using all of his strength and pushing her off of him with all of the force he can muster, then pinning her under his own body, using his legs to keep her down.

"Yeah, it's my turn." He says to her, his hands going over her breasts and squeezing her nipples before completely moving his hands away, knowing that she is going to be horny as anything.

He moves a little so that she is still pinned but he can remove his jeans and underwear, which he does, his cock hovering centimeters from her mouth. "I'd bet you'd like this.." He says to her. "But since you put on a show, I'll put on my own." He says before starting to run his hand up and down his length, grinning down at her.

Every once in awhile he taps her lips with the head of his cock, not allowing her to get a proper hold on him, only that feeling over and over, doing it when she least expects it. "I know you don't beg, but I'm going to get you to somehow.." He says evilly.

88fa2d8624f7ce6e5e917f4d4352d373.jpg

Iris' eyes danced, excited to see her man so confident. She grew hot and wet as he started stroking himself, just watching him feeling overly erotic. Her heart beat raced, her tongue flickering out every time he slapped her lips with his cock, tasting him fleetingly. She wasn't sure if he was getting off by this teasing and torture, but she was.

"God baby," she growled, her nipples hard as rocks, her nether regions wet and ready for him, "You know how to make a girl horny."

She couldn't take it any longer. She tried to bend her head up and take his cock in her mouth, to wiggle her arms free, anything so that she could touch or taste him. She wanted to please him badly.

"C'mon," she purred when he kept out of her reach, "I'm begging here. Fuck me Andrew. Fuck my mouth, or my ass, or my pussy. Just fuck me baby. Please oh please fuck me."

Andrew's grin grows wider as her tongue flicks out to meet the head of his cock. He can tell she is really getting wet. He groans after the third or fourth time he does it.

"Oh yeah? Close to begging?" He asks with a grin.

He watches her try to take him in her mouth but he moves himself away to hold her there longer, laughing as he sees her trying so hard.

"That's what I want to hear.. The girl who doesn't beg is begging for my cock." He whispers to her before slipping his cock into her mouth, beginning to vigorously fuck her mouth, trying to get out his sexual energy.

"I bet you want me to claim your asshole when I'm done with your mouth, yeah?" He asks.

His cock thrusted into her mouth as her eyes rolled back and she took him in, deep throating his impressive member as she bobbed her head back and forth, groaning in lust and desire at the taste of him. Her eyes popped when he offered to claim her ass and she nodded vigorously, wanting him to claim every inch of her. She was his through and through, and she loved this man.

Andrew continues thrusting in and out of her mouth, enjoying the feeling of his member slipping down her throat as she deep throats him. "Look at me with those fucking beautiful eyes." He says to her, his hand slipping under her chin so that she is looking up at him. "Much better, keep it going.." He groans, starting to go faster.

Her eyes lock to his, drowning in those deep blue pools as she hangs off his every word, becoming the submissive for once. It was a healthy change, and she had never done so with any man, always being confident and dominant in bed. The fact she was letting him order her about should the amount of trust she had, placing her body in his hands and letting him do as he wished.

She continued to bob her head, her tongue swirling around his shaft over and over as she moaned and hummed, enjoying herself.

He puts his hands behind her head and forces himself as far as he can go. "Stay, I want to see you fucking drool." He growls, watching spit water from her mouth and dribble down her chin before pulling himself out of her mouth and moving off of her.

"Show your ass off, give me a show baby, then give me a lap dance before I take your ass, I want to see you shake that thing.." He says, motioning to her jean clad legs.

His word was her command. Just pushed his shoulders down so he could relax into the covers then began to strip her jeans, doing a sexy strip tease as she went. She even jumped up on the bed and stopped at his shoulders so she was stripping over his head, pulling her pants off slowly and kicking them away before dancing out of her underwear, giving him a full view of everything. She felt empowered and horny as hell, on the edge of an orgasm just from pleasing Andrew.

"Do you like what you see?" she purred dancing on the bed around him, her naked body gorgeous with the light streaming in.

Andrew watches her with a grin plastered to his face, seeing her all submissive is starting to get him off. He grins and nods. "Definitely, now, next command." He says to her, pausing to make sure she's paying attention.

"Grind your little pussy on my cock, if it slips in I'll punish you." He says to her. "And punishment means making you beg even more for this cock." He says with a growl, really starting to take control now.

"You are everything I could ask for," she whispered, more for herself than him but she knew he could hear. She got down on her knees, easing herself onto him as she slithered up his body, her hard nipples skimming up his stomach to his chest, his cock slipping between her thighs, feeling how soaked she is for him as she kept him from sliding in, grinding against him as she struggled to hold on from orgasming.

"I'm close," she moaned, nails digging into his arms as she shivered, "Andy I'm so close for you."

Andrew groans as she slides up his body, he feels her nipples press into his chest and his cock start to get rubbed by her soaked pussy. He hears her moan, he grabs her chin so that she is looking at him. "Don't cum until I tell you to." He says before starting to thrust up and down, rubbing his cock against her pussy.

"Hold yourself baby, just a little longer.. Good girl.." He says, his hand giving her face a playful slap, knowing that she loves pain, he slaps her asscheeks once each before speaking. "Cum now." He says to her.

She cums on command, screaming into his chest at the intensity of it, like a ball of fire rippling through her body. Sweat drips down her forehead as she shakes in his arms, crying his name into his chest. Before her racing heart even starts to slow she is begging, pleading him for more.

"That...that was intense," she looked up, eyes bright, "Please Andy, please give me more. I am yours. Please baby, pleasure me."

He hears her say that she is his, he gives her another playful slap on the cheek. "Who owns you?" He asks with his eyebrows raised, his hand positions his cock so that its head is about to penetrate her asshole. "Say it, who owns you? I want you to keep saying it while I ass fuck you." He growls.

"I'm yours," she sighed, wiggling her ass against him, her body language begging for him as much as her words were, "You own me baby. Body, heart...you own all of me."

She kissed him fiercly then, her heart stammering for different reasons. How much had changed over the course of a few weeks. How much he relied on him for everything, without realizing it had happened. How much they had changed for one another, and here she was, submitting herself fully to him, wanting to please him in every and any way.

"I fucking love you so much," she growled into his lips, her nails pulling him into her, her body willing him to claim her every atom, her ass pressed hard against his erection, wanting him more than anything, "I want you to own every inch of this body. I want to be yours."

Andrew grins before entering her, feeling how tight her ass is, unlike her pussy this is purely his, never touched by another man before. "I'm going to be with you forever, nobody else will ever be able to see you like this again.." He whispers to her,

He starts a nice fast in and out pace, immediately getting into the whole deal. He reaches forward and wraps his hands around her neck, squeezing a little but not enough to suffocate her to death, giving her some room to breathe every once in awhile.

They adjust so she's on her hands and knees before he enters her, claiming her ass. She had never done this before and at first it hurt, but he was wet with her juices and slid in easily, filling her to the brim. Once she got used to the odd feeling she enjoyed it, already bursting with a second orgasm, trying to hold back like before until he allowed her to cum.

"Baby I'm close again," she whined, eyes rolling as he choked her lightly, making her body tingle and heighten her pleasure. Iris could barely hold together, never being this aroused before. He hadn't even entered her pussy and yet this was the best sex she'd ever had, her orgasms likes raging fire, so explosive and heated.

"Please let me cum for you," she begged, panting as he thrusting in and out of her ass, his hips slapping against her.

He hears her pleas, they make him grin. "No, don't cum yet." He says before going all out, his hips slamming against her ass fast and hard, trying to purposefully make her cum without permission. He waits until he feels like she can't hold it any more before saying. "Cum. Now."

She screams into the sheets as he ploughs into her, trying her best to hold on as her body fought her, wanting badly to climax. When he allowed her her scream heightened, her hands fisting the sheets as her body shook violently, her orgasm exploding through her. He pushed her so much there was cum running down her legs and soaking Andrew too, as her chest heaved for air.

"More," she demanded, making sure he knew that she wasn't finished, that she could keep going for hours if he wanted her too.

He grins at the amount of cum dribbling down her legs, he hears her demand and raises one hand to her cheek, giving her another slap. "Remember who's in charge." He says cooly before returning the hand to her neck, choking her again as he continues to fuck her ass.

She gives him a look, knowing he's getting rather cocky now that she's being so submissive. She doesn't mind though. The next time they would be in bed she'd turn the tables and show him how its done. Staring at the head board once more she feels the bed rocking as he continues his hard and quick pace, his fingers around her neck feeling way too good.

"Mmmmm," she moans, wondering what else he had in store for her.

He continues his pace, prompted by her moans to keep going. He takes a hand off of her neck, not really needing two to choke her. His now free hand glides down her back to her pussy, immediately sticking three fingers into her, moving them quickly in and out.

"You're going to hold out longer this time." He says to her, he loved thst look she had given him when he reminded her of her submission.

Her body clenched as he began fingering her, never being so full. He was in perfect rhythm, thrusting in from the back and front so she was filled to the brim and could do nothing but cry out in ecstacy before pulling out and the sudden emptiness made her beg for more. Back and forth she'd moan and cry his name when he filled her than beg as he pulled, the faster he went the louder she got. She held together as long as she could, obeying his command as hard as it was. Sweat covered her, her body aching for release but she held back, crying out as he dove in again and tortured her, his cock and fingers asking her to cum while his words commanded her not to.

"Andy I beg you," she finally cried out, "Please, please let me cum. I can't hold on."

Her whole body was vibrating with the effort and she looked over her shoulder at him desperately, panting harshly as her eyes implored him to free her from his order, "Please my love. Order me to cum. I want to be your good girl, but its so hard."

Andy is impressed with how long she has held on, though her cries and moans beg him to let her cum, he decides to keep at it for just a couple more seconds.

"Cum, you're my good girl." He says to her, finally allowing her to release what would probably be her biggest orgasm of the night.

Iris heard him and on his command let go, her whole body jerking as her climax overloaded her senses, screaming once more into the sheets as she shook. It came so hard and fast and she was so wet that her third orgasm made her squirt, coating Andrew's legs with her cum as she pressed back into him, arching her back. When the ball of fire roaring through her body faded she was left with a stammering heart and a heavy pant, barely able to speak.

"Are...you pleased?" she asked, playing the perfect submissive.

Andrew's eyes light up as he makes her squirt, truly seeing the power he has over her now. "No, not yet." He says to her before turning her around to face him, one hand gripping her cheek while the other lightly slaps her face. "Lick your cum off of me, I want to watch you do it." He growls.

His hand goes to the top of her head, forcing her down to where she had coated his legs in her own cum.

Back
Top Bottom