Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

tumblr_mrowijHOxV1scsekyo3_500.jpg

Andrew giggles. "They're softer than pillows." He says while nuzzling his head into her chest again, pouting when she leaves to get her laptop.

When she gets on the bed he resumes his position on her chest, watching the laptop screen. "Tracking sounds like a good idea, not really my forte though.." He admits.

"Well you sit and stay comfortable on my breasts," she teased, "and watch the genius work."

She pulled on her glasses and started typing, her fingers flying across the keyboard as she eased into the one hobby she adored.

He chuckles. "Your brain is another reason I love you." He says to her quietly, his eyes drifting closed for a moment before opening, he wishes he could go back to sleep but he wants to stay up with her. His eyes trace the screen, watching her type and find information.

they cuddle for hours, Iris assuring him he can sleep while she works, knowing this was no small task. She needed to break into the UN database, let alone trace all information regarding Blake. By the time she wasn't even a fourth part done the sun was rising and Iris called it quits for an hour, deciding to break and go back to it after breakfast.

"Andy," she nudged him softly, "Andy it's 7am. Want breakfast?"

Andrew~

He had been sleeping against her, breathing softly throughout the night. When she judges him in the morning he just nuzzles into her chest before groaning. "Five more minutes.." He falls on to his back, off of her chest before curling up into a ball.

"Wake up," she shakes him once before before giving up, sliding the laptop onto the nightstand and padding into the kitchen to make breakfast. She decides on French toast and sausages, a little excited to try the pure organic maple syrup they had bought from the Canadian grocery store, having never tried Canadian foods or even visited the country before.

Half an hour past and she served up two steaming plates to the table yelling over to the sleeping man in their bed, "Andrew get up! Breakfast!"

Andrew sits up before rubbing his eyes, getting up and walking over to her. "Did you make Canadian bacon?" He asks with a laugh before sitting down at his place. "Thanks for breakfast baby, you've really outdone yourself.. I don't deserve you." He says with a laugh, smiling at her.

"You do deserve me," she bent over his shoulders and kissed his cheek, then whispered in his ear as her teeth pulled at his ear lobe gently, "I am your sex slave now aren't I?"

She kissed him again then bounced away to take her seat, winking as she sat down.

"Homemade French toast with sausages. Sorry no bacon."

His eyes close as her teeth bite on his ear lobe, a smile touching the corners of his lips. "Only if you want to be babe." He says with a wink as he watches her go.

He digs in, starting to eat immediately, finishing the food she had made pretty easily. "When we're done killing Blake, we're going to live in the mountains where you can always be swinging that beautiful ass without clothing."

He walks over to her and rubs her shoulders, leaning his head to her ear before whispering into it. "In the day we'd relax, at night we'd fuck all night long, just to keep doing it, over and over.." He whispers.

Iris hummed in agreement, a mouth full of French toast. When she swallowed she caught his face and kissed him, grinning happily.

"That sounds amazing. Just you and me. I'll wear nothing but bikinis...or nothing at all. By the way there is more in the kitchen. I knew you'd be hungry."

She continued eating, thinking about his words, "Andy. In all seriousness what do you see yourself doing after this. Go back to America? Get a job? What's going to happen with us? With our future?"

He bites the bottom of his lip. "Well, I could become a mechanic wherever we decide to go, because it's not just my decision.. We could stay here in Canada if you want." He says to her. He bites the inside of his cheek. "I see us living together in the future, planning a happy tomorrow.. Maybe kids.." He says, just thinking about it.

88fa2d8624f7ce6e5e917f4d4352d373.jpg

"With the way America is going right now and the war, living up here might be safer. I can make us some fake identities with ease, we can even move to the mountains like you suggested. Find you a mechanic job, I'm sure I can become a self-employed "for hire", getting money for my skills from the filthy rich. Kids aren't really in the picture yet, but you never know down the road when we are older."

She finished her food and got up to clean, speaking as she worked, "I'm going to spend most of my day on that laptop trying to hack the UN server. Are you going to hang around here and watch some T.V or go exploring?"

He nods at her words, he can't really see them having kids any time soon, he stands and leans against the wall as he thinks about her words. "I think I'll go exploring." He says before getting dressed and waving to her as he leaves.

He walks around town, patting his pocket with his money in it as he thinks about what to do. He heads to a market area, buying himself a jacket and a rose for Iris, slipping the flower into his jacket before continuing to look around.

He familiarize himself with the area, sometimes stopping to talk to people, just friendly conversations.

88fa2d8624f7ce6e5e917f4d4352d373.jpg

The day passes by slowly, and as night begins the fall Iris looks up with bleary eyes, exhausted from running numbers all day. The encryption code was no small one, and she wasn't using military grade equipment. But she had finally hacked it, finally gotten through. While she waited for Andrew to return she was able to start rifling through emails and notices, trying to ignore most of it as she scanned for Blake's name.

"Finally," she sighed, finding his email, "Tell me where you are you son of a bitch."

She opened and email and scanned it, then another and another. It would take time, but she could date some of them from weeks ago, piecing together everything Blake had done since he openly stated he was working for the UN. She continued scanning emails, waiting for Andy to return.

Andy walks into the hotel room after his day of exploring, he approaches Iris and hands her the rise he had bought for her. He sits down next to her and puts his arm around her. "So what'd you find?" He asks, assuming that she had found something.

Iris smiled, sniffing the Rose. It was beautiful and she loved the thoughtfulness of it. Placing it down beside her she should him her work.

"Finally got past the firewall. Just sifting through boring emails now. How was your day?"

He rests his head on his shoulder while listening to her. "It was boring without you.." He admits to her. "You should sleep, you probably haven't slept all day, if I know you." He says to her.

He reaches forward and slowly lifts the laptop off of her lap. "This will be here tomorrow baby.." He says to her before wrapping his arms around her. "Please sleep.."

Iris sighs. He's right and she knows it. Taking the Rose she slips away for a minute to pluck it into a glass of water before returning, snuggling into him.

"You know me too well,"she whispered, kissing his chin in goodnight, "sweet dreams."

Andrew smiles as she kisses his chin, he nuzzles his head against hers before settling down with her. He sighs before falling asleep.

He wakes in the middle of the night, sweating profusely. He slips out of bed and into the bathroom, washing his face from the tears that had come from his nightmares.

Iris wakes when he does, following him to the bathroom. She wraps her arms around his waist from the back, kissing the back of his neck. She saw his tears and understood. She'd had nightmares after finding out her parents were dead, and often woke crying.

"What was it about?" She asked softly.

Andrew~

He bites the bottom of his lip when she wraps his arms around him, the thought occurs to him that he would now look weak in front of her, but that thought is cast away when he hears the understanding tone to her voice.

"I saw my sister and my mother, they were both telling me that everything was my fault.." He says quietly. "And it was.. If I wasn't stupid I could've saved everyone.." He says, fresh fears beginning to stream down his face.

Iris held him harder, letting him cry, "it was never any of our fault. It's Blakes. That bastards. There was nothing you could do about Dakota or your mom. Just like there was nothing I could do about my parents. When I accepted that it got easier. Love without you I'd be dead. You saved my life."

Andrew~

Andrew rests the back of his head against hers, his tears stop falling after a little while. "I just can't believe she's gone.." He whispers, using his hand to wipe the tears off of his face.

Iris sighed, "I know. It must be weird without her. Your other half. I miss her too. Vanessa was everything to her though. When Blake took that...he took her soul too. The fight left her Andy, and it wasn't anyone fault but Blakes. She'd want you to be happy. You know that right? Dakota always wanted you happy."

She was sympathic to him. He'd lost the one person who'd always been there, his twin, his other half. Iris had had people around her all her life too, but not like that. Those two had been stuck together like glue growing up and only college had split them up, but they still were there for one another. Now that was gone.

Andrew~

He wraps his arms around Iris, without Dakota he feels empty, as if a part of him is missing. He buries his tear streaked face into her neck, at least he has Iris.

"Thank you.. I don't know what I'd do without you." He whispers, kissing her neck lightly. "Let's go back to bed.." He says quietly, pulling away from her neck and resting his head against hers.

Back
Top Bottom