Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingmaker [Pathfinder] - OOC

I don't know much about either Inquisitor or Spiritualist as I'm new to PF but as Sirix says I went for the new classes too so maybe you want to do the same and go for the second concept, and you can always select spells or feats to make the second more melee focused... or not?

I'm not sure spiritualists work, but I'm willing to help any way I can. I was also asked about the level of smut in this game. My answer is, as much as you like. :)

The character, if it was spiritualist, would be a unique version given its archetypes and such. The phantom is essentially like an eidolon or so, though in this case, a part of the character's own mind, not a floating ghost.

I'd need your help Dream Guide in coming up with some Lust themed spells/abilities that the normal phantoms get in some of the archetypes and spells, as the Lust phantom just came out a few days ago. I don't even know if paizo will make anything more for them

It is about how Sarenna turns and smiles to Sophos instead of Cecil my dear

I didn't realize it when I read it IC the first time but funny indeed :D

Fractured Mind and Onmyoji archetypes shouldn't be able to stack though, they both alter spellcasting. o_O

They alter different aspects of spellcasting. One makes it divine, the other has it uses charisma.

I was going off of hero lab and it said they stacked. I suppose its up to the GM in this case.

I'm just reading off of the prd

A character can take more than one archetype and garner additional alternate class features, but none of the alternate class features can replace or alter the same class feature from the base class as another alternate class feature. For example, a fighter could not be both an armor master and a brawler, since both archetypes replace the weapon training 1 class feature with something different.

And spellcasting as a whole is under class features.

But yes, bug Dream Guide >:)

Yeah, just need to see what he says. If it can't be done, I'll switch to the inquisitor.

Sorry I haven't said much in a bit: Got ff14 the other day and have been sucked in for the last few days. I'll try and get something out when I wake up tomorrow.

Sssooo, who wants to go where. Lirix is entirely ok to sleep outside honestly. It comes with the class and well....the race.

I am still here as well. :)

By the way, I noticed a bit of a discrepancy in the posting so far:

Dream Guide said:
Auger gave a small shrug. "Well, I see nothing wrong with that. In the meantime, we've got time before these guys show up." Svetlanna nodded. "Yes. We can set up rooms for you to stay." she looked over the group, "Though we're a little short on space, so you might need to double up."
Clearly the plural was used here, strongly indicating multiple (likely three) rooms with one (hopefully large) bed each. But then...

a2znut said:
The building seems to hold only a single large room with no partitions, with four beds within.
Is a space time paradox at work here?

Could this please be clarified so I know for my next post where exacly Sarenna is grumbling about the lack of comfort?

Back
Top Bottom