Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingmaker [Pathfinder] - OOC

I got Eschew Materials from Sorcerer, and I took the Nine-Tailed Inheritor Alternate Racial trait for Magical tail as a bonus feat. So I'm a two tailed Kitsune, but just one feat, unless you gain bonus feats I assume.

Just wanted to say hello. :)

I am still in the process of building my character. The goal is a wizardess or sorceress with Ultimate Arcane Power, but sadly I am not entirely sure yet how to best achieve this.

Hmm, wizards do have the potential to know almost every spell, though there's always that pesky 'must chose each day' rule. Hmmm.

A human sorceress can get to know quite a few spells as well. :)

What is personally putting me off the most regarding sorceresses is that for some unfathomable reason they lag a level behind wizards in spell progression.

That is true, though sorceress' make up for it with their bloodline abilities and such, while as far As I know, wizards do not.

Plus sorceress' are generally sexier (it's the charisma)

On a side note, looking at the profiles section it seems myself included we will have three full arcane casters. Is there any sort of frontline in the making as well? :)

Third party allowed?
And what's the deal with "If you can make it work"

Have my witch almost finished so that I would like to know as I utterly skipped all that, maybe I would apply some changes

When I said "if you can make it work" it was more referring to third party stuff and classes converted over to pathfinder. If it can brought over to pathfinder in a way that works, I said go for it.

And yeah, so far we've go three casters and a bard. Let's hope the others balance it out.

Either that or bombard every enemy with as many of save or lose spells as we can :p

Hehe, that works.

This was brought up to me, so I'll say it now. I w allow templates onto existing races, such as half dragon, half fiend, half celestial, etc. try to keep it simply to your race (alternate racial traits are fine though)

Sorry for the double post. I'm cidering changing Galeo from a bar into a fighter, since we seriously need some front liners. Any objections?

Meatshield implies you're only good at taking damage. We dish it out dangit! As a special presemt for my dear freinds, I've decided to up the 25 point buy to a 29 point buy, to offset those dumpstats.

I had no problem with the scores but If you want to increase the amount of points I won't say anything except that my dump stat will continue the same :p

Ah, I shall increase some things, become more... foxy. Or really, just bump my Wisdom up a bit, as sure, 21 Charisma would be nice, but eh.

Combat Cleric I shall be, first person that asks me for heals get slapped in the face with a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom