Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingmaker [Pathfinder] - OOC

I don't think Grease will give an automatic success on that. Maybe a bonus to the Escape Artist roll, and well, my escape Artist Skill is ... not so good.

So, wasn't satisfied with the Synthesist and went looking, and then i found the Archaeologist Archetype for bard and was instantly smitten with it. I've changed things around, fixed some stuff up and like what it's come to. Might not do as much damage as the Synthesist, yet, but in a few levels he should be up to snuff.

That said, he should fill up the spot for disabling any traps and such we may come across, and other such things.

Cherubian said:
I don't think Grease will give an automatic success on that. Maybe a bonus to the Escape Artist roll, and well, my escape Artist Skill is ... not so good.

It gives +10... Which should be sufficient to get out of manacles if you take 20.

Still you couldn't cast Grease while manacled. I found Liberating command, immediate action to cast and only verbal component but only gives a bonus which is really small right now +2 per caster level.
Well it simply should not be easy at all for a low level character to slip away so guess its fine there is not a spell for that.

I'm pretty sure if someone was to grease up a gorgeous manacled woman it would not be to help her out but instead to make her body slippery to the touch and more sensitive, or even to slid something inside of her... but you wont find me complaining about either of those :p

Problem is, for some pseudo rapey fun we need a way to shed any bonds near instantly... :( Guess I will have to wait for Dimension Door, then.

Not that being bonded is really a necessity still I will have those false manacles as a priority then

khan said:
Not that being bonded is really a necessity still I will have those false manacles as a priority then

Lol, Cecil'll donate his leftover 25 GP as the start of your savings for that item, then. He doesn't have much use for it, at the moment.

Wealth Roll, btw.

Well adventure thread is now open, shall anyone wanna discuss raping, donations or business, now would be a good time. ;)

Also should any of us know each other from before? So far Vannalys leans to the spellcasters

Well, at the moment, you're mainly exploring/cleaning out the land, so the business portion of it won't come out for a bit. The raping, well, there will be plenty of opportunities for that...and to be raped in turn.

As for knowing eachother beforehand, if you wish to, then sure. I'm just giving you all a chance to introduce your characters before we get into the thick of things.

That's what I wanted to ask as well. Is there a chance for a mount - or pack mule - being part of a character's starting equipment?

Seeing Cecil is a wandering Archaeologist, there's always a good chance he's met some interesting people! I'm fine with connecting his story to someone else's.

Also, see that things have started, I'll let you know I waffled and went back to Sythesist, with a couple changes. I was more in love with the thought theme of Archaeology rather than the Archetypes actual mechanics.

For those who don't have horses, you'll come across some very soon. Thankfully your first destination isn't too far away from where you are now.

With Sarenna's high Charisma score, just assume she is delivering her quibs in a very charming way. :)

Ok, as I haven't heard anything from RPG-Girl, I may end up removing her from the game. Gromnar has expressed interest in joining and I may allow her to join in her place. How would anyone feel about this?

On another note, this seems like a good point to get this adventure moving.

It is unfortunate but true, haven't heard anything from her as well, maybe there is a chance she could join later on if we are not too many people by then

Hey guys. I'm just about finished my character, though I'm having trouble deciding on one of two concepts. Would love some advice from those I'll be playing with!

Concept 1: Female Changeling Inquisitor (Infiltrator, Sacred Huntsmaster) of Calistria
- Has the lust domain (daze touch)
- Uses the scorpion whip as a weapon (mostly melee combat inquisitor)
- Has a wasp animal companion from level 1
- Does not gain judgements due to animal companion
- Great at diplomacy/bluffing, etc
- Has motivation for coming to Stolen lands to find her hag mother as well as working for the church and elven state

Concept 2: Female Half-elf Spiritualist (Fractured Mind, onmyoji) of Calistria
- Uses two archetypes to be unique
- Casts divine spells instead of psychic, using Charisma as stat
- Uses whip with secondary emphasis on combat
- Phantom is an essence from her own mind, a part of herself
- Recent release of new books yesterday has a lust phantom, so the essence from her mind is lustful and more erotic when it appears
- Has a wasp familiar as well
- Comes to the Stolen lands working for the church and elven state, but is largely sent by such superiors to get rid of her, given her very 'unique' nature
- May be difficult to manage, as the 'Lust' Phantom emotion type is new and does not have archetype, spell and ability support yet. May require GM intervention.

So concept 1 is very combat oriented with inquisitor and animal companion, which is what the game is about. Now, I've already played this build once before and its fun and effective. Concept 2 its brand new and I've never played it; it doesn't seem as combat heavy, but then again, there's a phantom instead of an animal companion. I see the phantom as being interesting in the carnal aspect of the RP though.

Anyone have any thoughts?

If the Gm is willing to help you out, a would take a new concept over a previous one anytime, and that way if you lose the experiment, you still have the tried and true to fall back on should you need to.

Back
Top Bottom