Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingmaker [Pathfinder] - OOC

I finally finished every detail and updated my sheet yesterday and had a little hard time doing so I understand Cherubian. You could still go for a monk with 29 points but hey it's good to vary characters too, so hope you find an idea that helps you build you caster girl ;)

Meanwhile I just hope everyone else is still around too.

For starting gold, either go for the standard or roll, your choice. As for rolls, you can use any dice roller, just put up the results. I trust you all not to cheat.

Your character is a heterosexual male and complaining about too many females? Is he going to be coming out of the closet and need some sausage-fest? :p

Oh, don't worry, Kiyoko would mostly be interested in his mouth ;) That aside, just two boy-toys for the ladies? Delicious! I vote to have te collared, the better to... stake claims on valuable property.

Well I do already have a collar and a leash (thought it would be appropriate as a profession tool) and some little extra too, hehe ;)

A life of servitude awaits. I'll try to get my char done as soon as possible. I haven't heard from the other guy.

Looks like I'll be joining you guys. Been a couple of months since I've done any RP due to sudden RL Time Constraints, but I finally have some free time on my hands for the foreseeable future I'll try and get a Character Up in the next few hours.

Looking forward to playing with all of you!

So, my Rough Draft Character is a Half-Elven Synthesist. The 2x1d6 Claw Attacks with Bleed should let him do some damage, but AC might be a bit of a problem at level 1, only offset by Mage Armor. Still, he has the Eidolon's THP to tank hits for him, though I'll only have one Lesser Rejuv Eidolon per day to start off with.

My sorceress stands, mostly. At the least I should be ready to play now.

And I just noticed, Vannalys and Sarenna seem to share a liking for pseudo rape. Maybe they should explore that together some day... :)

Sounds like a great idea ;)
I also wanted to have my manacles to be false ones so to help that concept but unfortunately ended being far over my budget.

Back
Top Bottom