Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs OOC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole's you mean?

+1 to charisma, and advantage on Persuasion and deception checks if a creature is sexually attracted to me.

Sorry dan, I was working on my post while you put up your last one. I'll leave it up to you which version to go with--if you want to stick with yours, I'll change mine to match.

It's fine I have removed her challange element and will go with what you have.

As a note I have updated Hanna's character sheet - for some reason I thought proficiency bonus added to damage, but apparently it does not.

So, as you can probably guess, IC posts are taking me just a little longer now that you guys have separated and I need to write three scenes at once. I appreciate your patience.

Yeah, but Nicole views Jen as male, so that's unlikely to happen.

And Hanna, realistically, would probably be okay with it, but Dan isn't a futa fan, so Hanna's out.

As right as Illven is :)P), I'm not trying to pressure you guys into grouping up, for that or whatever else. Just want to make sure you understand why I'm a little bit slower.

Though now that I think about it, "don't split the party" takes on a whole new meaning in this kind of game...

Initiative: 14
Forgot to add the two to the roll for dexterity.

She will be going Shield and Hand Axe rather then great axe just as a note.

Using Reckless Attack for advantage (and to give advantage):
Based on that it I would hit it that AC is 13.
First: 13
Damage: 7

As based on the description of the Armour I suspect that AC is higher I will write as if I missed.

Using Reckless Attack (again) for advantage
Based on that it I would hit it that AC is 24 (but for minimum damage).
Hit: 24
Damage: 4

As such I suspect I hit :) and will write for that.

Red, were you seriously about to forcibly inflict poor Tess with nudity? That would most certainly qualify as an Evil act. Tut tut :angel:

I was merely going to provide her some assistance in adjusting her clothes. :p

But, while Jen might be eager to get her naked, she of course is not going to force anyhting on her. It's why she started and stopped. She's horny, not stupid.

In the interest of full disclosure, I read that as Jen being intent on casting the spell before Tess raised the question. That would have been Evil. As is, it probably wouldn't have been too much of a problem.

Alright, I'm going to sleep. Sorry folks, but my prison of mortal flesh has certain limits :rolleyes: Updates to resume tomorrow.

Thanks for being a frequent updater! And don't worry, I was actually planning on getting some shuteye soon myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom