Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs OOC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be able to find 5e converted spells from say the BoEF.

Would that be possible?

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the BoEF (or any of the other similar books I know of), and my school is touchy about people pirating things via their internet, so getting them wouldn't really be a practical possibility :-/ I can definitely arrange for some custom spells appropriate to the game, though. I know exactly where I can put them.

Oh right, the sexy right up.

Gender Female
Sex Female.
Sexuality Complicated. (Easiest way to explain it, Lesbian but with demi-sexuality with men)
Kinks/Likes Find out. :p

Amaril said:
So, just to make double-sure, any other similar issues people want to address with what should and shouldn't be in the game?
Nothing that springs to mind.

In relation to books I remember this from the ninties:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~johol/netbooks/CarnalGuide/carnal.txt

This might also be interesting for a read.
http://carnal.orfinlir.de/

Put a dice rolling trend here, if anyone wants to use it (we should keep the descriptions to a minimum on it though due to the rules of that forum).
For her 'Gets Around Town' Hanna got a 10 so she can stay in Aristocratic accomadation (if she wants) providing she works - so she will likely be shacking up with some noble.

dancrilis said:
For her 'Gets Around Town' Hanna got a 10 so she can stay in Aristocratic accomadation (if she wants) providing she works - so she will likely be shacking up with some noble.

Noted. I'll address that when it becomes relevant.

[Sorry, kinda rolled on my own for that. Got a 16+5..... fuck..... Forgot that religion isn't one of my skills, I'll edit since I only got a 19]

Sorry to shut you down for now, dan. I'll send something your way next scene, don't worry.

Amaril said:
Sorry to shut you down for now, dan. I'll send something your way next scene, don't worry.

No worries, Hanna does not take rejection personally :), it is all business after all.

I should point out that I can't guarantee maximum opportunity for getting laid if you guys leave now ;)

Just a couple minor details I want to ask about people's characters, for my own reference and in case they come up:

Red, what does Jen have in addition to her cock? Balls, pussy, or both?

For everyone, what are your character's body hair grooming habits? For context, few people in the Realm do much more than minor trimming (aside from winters being cold, razors run the risk of cuts, and thus, infection), though a few groups, e.g. most prostitutes, are apt to get rid of everything.

Let me roll a die...

Just a pussy.

And Jennifer does a little trimming to keep things neat, but part of Oath of Nudity is appreciating the natural body, which means mostly natural hair.

Hanna keeps herself cleanly shaved beneath the hair on her head, this is a hold over from her profession - it save time with cleaning, and since she became Barbarian (class wise) she has found it easy not to cut herself (and it still makes cleaning easier between sessions). she might let some hair grow on the road if not working but that would be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom