Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs OOC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well curses - by criticals have run out.
Insight: 6
Dexterity: 5

So if Vera is a fairly sheltered person having lived here all her life and both tests are 'very easy' due to that .... yes I am reaching (I would try to make an arguement for inspiration but frankly it would only help one roll and you already kindof gave me that benefit on the Performance test).

Actually, since I feel that a post with that much effort clearly put into it deserves a reward, I'd be willing to let you burn your Inspiration on one of those rolls, and then refund it. One success will still be better than none. And don't feel bad because of the Advantage earlier--that was a situational bonus, not Inspiration.

On that note, though, I really am going to sleep. Be back tomorrow.

Well Jennifer don't seem as confrontational as Hanna ... not running around trying to defeat people in combat, psychoanalysis them, and than retroactively defeat every lover they have ever had or are likely to ever have in a single bout of sex.

Hanna might have some 'teamwork' issues.

Yeah, Red, it's mostly just that neither you nor Illven have been doing anything I'd expect rolls for. Like, if you just want to give someone good sex, that's fine, you can do that as long as you put in the effort. You want to give someone THE BEST SEX OF THEIR LIFE, yeah, that's gonna require rolling.

Anyway, working on an IC reply.

It makes sense, really. In the same way you wouldn't require rolls for chatting up a bartender or cooking around a campfire, sex just doesn't really require rolls. It's just RPing.

Okay, sorry to double-post, but I just have to confirm this before I acknowledge it IC.

Hanna shaves with her axe?

Yes - she has two hand axes, one is her combat hand axe the other is her personal grooming hand axe.

She does maintain them both to ensure they are clean - and just finds the blade of an axe is great from scrapping off grime and allows her to shave cleanly.

Uh, sorry Illven, no Advantage here. The one gained from the sex is canceled out by the whole surprise wedding thing :-/

Feel free to burn Inspiration, though, if you think it's worth it. Bearing in mind, once you've spent it, I can start tossing out more.

And fair enough, dan. I'm just gonna assume it's a barbarian thing.

The way I would see it was when she was in the brothel her and the others would have helped each other out using special grooming equipment, most barbarians from cold regions likely would not bother shaving at all.

So Hanna found herself in a situation where she didn't have the right tools, wanted to shave and had an axe - so she improvised in traditional barbarian fashion.

Hanna's Barbarian Wisdom for the Day: There is no problem that an axe can't solve.
:)

No, she is. That gives you advantage.

However, you have disadvantage from the surprise... Marriage... Proposal...

YOU PROPOSED?

No wonder you rolled so poorly. The dice were fated against you.

Actually, I just forgot about your feat, which totally still applies. Your result of 8 is accounted for in the IC.

On that note, going to bed. With any luck, on the morrow in real life as in the game, we shall set forth on this grand adventure!

dan, just in case you missed it, I messaged you on GitP relating to the game. If you could let me know what you think as soon as you get the chance, that'd be great.

Seen it there and answered now (sent a second message also so whichever or something else at your option).

Anyway, I'm thinking it's just about time to wrap up the evening. If you want to write your next IC posts as the last, I can move things along to the start of the adventure proper.

Just for the pure comedy value down the line I have rolled for stealth and gotten a 4, use or don't as you like - Hanna was not stopping for people anyway.

Rolled nature at a 13 to know that winter wolves are bad news but not much else about them - hope that is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom