Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex smiled, and climbed into the car. "It taste like berries, and I use to eat them all the time." Alex said, smiling.

"Well...I can probably run as fast as this thing is going but...it seems...interesting to drive." Alex said, looking at him drive, and smiled.

Alex blushed, looking down. "If...if I'm going to live here...I...I should at least try to fit in." Alex said, smiling.

Aaron smiled as he stepped out of the car. "It's basically a building full of small homes for people who can't afford to have a house of their own." He headed inside and up a few flights of stairs.

Alex yawned slightly, getting a bit tired, but he shook it off, and followed Aaron, looking at the weird writing on the doors.

Aaron knocked on the door of the person who needed their stove repaired. They let him in, an older man, not as old as the woman before, showed them the stove and went back to watching tv.

Alex followed Aaron nervously, as they walked into the persons house. Alex looked at the man as he sat down, but then turned back to Aaron, getting nervous.

Aaron smiled at him and squeezed his hand softly. "It's ok, I'm here." He said, before looking over the stove. "Sir? May I ask what specifically the problem is?" The man looked up from his tv. "The damn thing keeps over heating whenever I turn it on. Almost lit this place on fire." Aaron nodded. "I see." He went around the back of it and began checking the wires.

Alex stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do. It felt strange being in another person's home.Last time he went into a strangers den they had attacked him, so it felt strange that so many people would willingly let them both in.

Aaron nodded. "I see the problem, one of the wires here got melted somehow." He began working on replacing the wire, seeming perfectly comfortable doing his work.

Back
Top Bottom