Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex blushed wildly, and then hugged him. "It's just..." Alex said, looking down. "I...I feel the same..."

Aaron smiled at him sympathetically and kissed him softly. "I'll be slow, and if you do end up changing, we'll break for a minute so you can calm down." He said, smiling gently.

Aaron smiled happily as he looked at Alex somewhat hungrily as he lifted his chin with one hand and kissed him deep and slow, his hand sliding down his back.

Alex flinched a little when Aaron grabbed his ass, and broke the kiss to breath, trying to get his heart rate lower than the point of transformation.

Aaron smiled at him and whispered. "Sorry... but I don't want to stop..." He began kissing Alex's neck softly as his hands reached to the hem of Alex's pants, starting to tug them down.

Aaron smiled and pulled away to allow him to take the shirt of before he started kissing across his chest, he managed to get his pants down around his ankles and reached behind him again, kneading at his bare bottom.

Alex moaned, as Aaron grabbed his bare bottom, and then he reached into Aaron's shorts, softly grabbing on to his cock.

Aaron's breath hitched at the touch and he started to harden in Alex's hand, blushing brightly as he reached around with one hand and softly started stroking Alex's cock, one hand still groping his bottom.

Alex moaned, feeling Aaron's hand grab on to his cock, which began to harden, and then Alex began to take off Aaron's pants, allowing his lower half to be open.

Alex panted, his pulse racing now, and her grabbed the bed sheets, trying to lower his heart rate, as he cuffed his balls.

Aaron smiled softly at him as he watched him struggle with not transforming and he pulled his hand away gently, cupping Alex's cheek and stroking it with his thumb as he whispered. "Want to play with me until you calm down...?" He asked, blushing softly.

Alex blushed, and then nodded. "A...alright." Alex said, smiling, and kissing him, before slowly moving down, kissing his chest, and stomach.

Alex blush wildly, and looked up at the mad who, in such a short amount of time, made him fall in love with him. "I...I love you too." Alex said, before taking the tip of Aaron's penis in his mouth, giving the tip of it a couple of licks.

Alex smiled, as he heard Aaron moan, and he began to slide his mouth lower, soon reaching the base of his dicks, before coming back up for air. He began to suck on it, licking it, and rubbing the parts he couldn't get to, the taste of his dick in his mouth was good, and the pre-cum that leaked out was soon swallowed.

Aaron gasped and moaned deeper as he slid his dick into his mouth. He gripped the bed tightly as he panted and moaned from the attention. "O-Ohhh... Yes... Alex..."

Alex smiled, and began to suck more, before taking his mouth off of his penis, panting slightly. "You like that?" Alex asked smiling, and giving his dick a long lick.

Back
Top Bottom