Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Aaron spent the rest of the day packing, luckily he'd just recently moved into this house so he still had a lot of boxes and a lot of things were still in boxes.

Alex frowned, getting worried that he had made Aaron mad or something, because he did not come out of his room at all for the rest of the day.

Aaron came out and grabbed Alex a raw steak out of the fridge. He handed it to him on a plate and sat down beside him with a bowl of cereal. "I'll buy you some fresh pies tomorrow." He promised, smiling at him as he ate.

Alex looked down at the meat, and then back up at Aaron. "Why where you gone for so long?" Alex asked him, frowning slightly.

Alex yawned softly, getting tired as he finished eating his food. He place the plat down, and laid his head down on Aaron's shoulder, yawning.

Aaron waited as Alex fell asleep, stroking his back gently before he fell deeply asleep, once Aaron figured it had been long enough that he wouldn't wake up, he carried Alex to bed, pulling the covers over them and holding him in his arms as he slept.

Alex yawned slightly, and looked up at Aaron, smiling. "Good morning." Alex said, leaning up, and kissing his nose.

Aaron blinked in surprise, even something like this, he wasn't used to Alex taking initiative. But he smiled happily rubbed his cheek with his thumb. "How'd you sleep?"

"The bed still feels...weird." Alex said, laughing slightly. "But...other than that...it was nice." He said, smiling.

Aaron smiled and nodded, kissing his forehead. "I see, I hope you get more comfortable with it." He said, thinking about how much he wanted to hold him tighter, kiss him hard, and feel his warm body against his.

Aaron sighed again. "You're just... so goddamn sexy, I want to love on you so bad." He said, blushing a little in shame as he looked down at him apologetically.

Back
Top Bottom