Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex nodded, and smiled. "Alright, let's go." He said, walking over to Aaron, and grabbing his arm, holding it tightly.

"So...what do you mean by 'fixing' things?" Alex asked him, as they drove, he was still anxious driving in what was called a car, it felt strange, but everything felt so strange to him, but he was slowly getting use to it, but not getting use to other things.

Aaron smiled a little. "Well, take this car for example. It doesn't work by magic, there are a lot of different parts that work together to make it move, and when one of those parts break or get messed up, the whole thing stops working. So my job, is to find the part of things that have stopped working that need replacing, and fix it." He said, smiling at him.

Alex looked down at the car, and tilted his head. He had no clue how this thing was built, and it seemed really weird that he knew so much about fixing things.

Aaron pulled up to the house and got out, walking up and knocking on the door. An elderly woman opened it and smiled. "Ah, good thing your here. My air conditioning has been acting up and it's been so hot today." She led him inside and down to the basement where the master control for the air conditioning unit was.

Alex got out of the car, and followed Aaron, hiding behind him. He jumped, once the door opened, and listened to the woman, trying not to be seen by her.

The woman stepped back as Aaron started looking over cooling system, testing it by turning it on at different parts of the house. That's when the woman noticed Alex. "Oh, who's this shy young man?" She asked, smiling kindly at him. "Oh, this is my tag along for the day. He's recently had an accident where he lost a lot of his memory, so he's tagging along with me for the day." The woman's eyes saddened. "Oh the poor dear! Here, I've just baked a pie. Come, we'll get you something nice to eat." She said, gesturing for Alex to follow and she headed up the stairs.

Alex looked at Aaron worriedly. He was a little scared, the last time he ate human food he nearly threw up, he didn't want to through up in this nice persons house, but he ended up following her anyways.

Aaron looked after him sympathetically and kept working. The lady had a fresh piece of pie on a plate with a fork on the table, smiling at him. "I hope you like fresh berries." She said brightly.

Alex watched her nervously, and then looked down at the plate. He slowly picked up a piece of the pie with his fork, and looked at it nervously. He then placed the piece of the pie in his mouth. At first the strength of it was overwhelming, but then it settled in his mouth, and he smiled, liking the taste of it.

Alex blushed softly, and then finished off the rest of his pie. He looked down at the plate, and then back up at the women and tilted his head.

The woman chuckled softly. "Do you want more?" She asked. Getting up and heading getting the pie plate and setting it in front of him. "Have as much as you want." She said again.

Alex nodded when she asked if he wanted more. Then he quickly grabbed another piece of the pie, forgetting about the fork, he began to eat with his hands, making a mess.

The old woman blinked in surprise and she laughed heartily, grabbing a few paper towels and wiping his face when he'd finished. "My, my, you were hungry weren't you." She said with a chuckle, handing him another paper towel to wipe his hands with.

Alex blushed wildly, as she wiped his face. Then he grabbed the towel from her, and began to clean his hands, placing the dirty paper towel on the plate. "Tha...thank you." Alex said, smiling softly.

The woman smiled brightly and cleaned up the plates. "Any time dear." She said kindly going and placing the dishes in the sink. Aaron came upstairs then and smiled at the woman. "All fixed. It was just that one of the wires wasn't secured properly." "Oh dear, thank you my boy. I have just been dying of heat today." She smiled at Alex and handed him the wrapped up pie. "Here, take this with you since you liked it so much." She said. Aaron's eyes widened a little in surprise and looked at Alex, smiling. "Thank you ma'am, he hasn't had much he's liked since the accident." The woman smiled sadly and handed Aaron a check for the repairs and waved them goodbye.

Alex followed Aaron out of the house, waving back at the women, and staying close to Aaron. "She...she was nice..." Alex said, smiling.

Back
Top Bottom