Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex blushed, then nodded. "Al...alright." Alex said, then looked at the large building in aw. "What is this place?" Alex asked Aaron, the large building looming over them as Aaron parked the car.

"It's huge!" Alex said, looking up at it in aw. He began to unbuckle himself, struggling a little bit, but then unbuckling himself, and opening the door to the car, and stepping out of it.

Aaron smiled and stepped out as well, locking the doors before closing them and he led Alex inside. "So, what do you want to look for first, clothes? Or are you hungry? We could stop by the cafe."

Alex followed him in aw, as he looked around the place. Alex thought for a second, and then shrugged. "I don't know." Alex said, still looking around. "How about we eat, and then buy clothes?" Alex suggested, still not really sure what was all in this place.

Alex looked around, confused. "How is food supposed to be here?" Alex asked, looking back at Aaron. "There isn't any place to run, and catch, any dear or rabbits, I don't even see any animals around." Alex asked him, still puzzled by the strange area.

Aaron chuckled. "Humans generally don't hunt their own food most of the time. The food has already been caught, and since humans can't eat food raw, it's been cooked. Come on." He led Alex to the pizza station and took a big wiff. "Smell that? It's called pizza."

Alex sniffed softly, and then backed away, a look of disgust on his face. "It smells weird." Alex said, frowning. "You can't eat raw food?" Alex asked him, remembering the statement. "How else are you supposed to have it? And what do you mean by "It's been cooked"?" Alex asked him.

Aaron chuckled. "You know what fire is right? Well, we use the heat from the fire to make the food edible for us. Come on, give it a try." He said, ordering two slices of meatlover's pizza.

Alex tilted his head, and then nodded. "Al...alright." He said, frowning slightly, and stepped back when Aaron was handed two slices of some kind of triangle. It smelled weird, a mixture of plants and meats, but meats that he never smelled before. "It looks...weird." Alex told him.

Alex looked down, frowning. Then nodded. "Alright." Alex said, picking up the triangle. He bit into, instantly gagging, and throwing it onto the plate, running to the nearest trashcan, and throwing it up, gagging slightly.

"It taste...wrong...like...like there's...something...something that doesn't even taste like any...any meat I've ever tasted in it." Alex said, as he looked around nervously, people where looking at them, and it made him really nervous.

Aaron nodded. "Well yeah, there was the cheese sauce and crust. None of that was meat." He said, wrapping an arm around him and guiding him to the bathroom.

Alex shook his head. "it tasted like meat but...wrong...like they added something to it." He said, then shook his head again as Aaron led him to the bathroom. "I'm fine now it just...tasted wrong."

Aaron nodded. "They do add seasonings to the meat to give it more flavor." He said and stopped before entering the bathroom, he kissed him softly and smiled. "Sorry."

Alex blushed, as Aaron kissed him. "It's...it's alright." Alex said, blushing some more. "How about we go back, you can finish your food, and we can go get clothes for me? Later we can find something for me to it."

Aaron smiled and nodded. "Alright." He said, leading him back to the table and finishing the food before standing. "Come on, we'll go to my favorite store." He took his hand and led him through the mall towards the store.

Alex smiled softly, and nodded, as he followed Aaron through the large building. He never thought that something could be this big, he never really seen any human buildings besides a couple of log cabins.

Aaron smiled as he walked, holding Alex's hand and led him inside American Eagle. "Go ahead and look through everything. I'll buy you whatever you'd like. There's also a changing room where you can try on the outfits."

Alex looked around the store, unsurely. He didn't want to say anything, but he was confused, not really sure what he should do.

Alex tilted his head, still unsure on what he was asking. "What...what do you mean?" Alex asked him, frowning slightly, everything of humans looked weird and uncomfortable, he just bared it for Aaron's sake.

Back
Top Bottom