Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Aaron sighed softly. "Come on Alex, if you're going to live here you're going to have to take showers." He turned the cold up higher and felt the water. "There, how's that? Just a little warmer than river water."

Alex slowly put his hand in the water, the water was warm, but not too warm. The water reminded him of the river during the summer. "Al...alright." Alex said, sighing. "But...but it makes me nervous." He said, looking at it, backing away. "It's unnatural...it's weird."

Aaron chuckled softly. "If you're going to live with humans, you're going to see a lot of things that are weird and unnatural. Now come on, just take your clothes off and step in under the water." He said, turning away so he could get undressed in some privacy.

Alex grumbled, and took off the clothes he was wearing. He slowly stepped into the tub. He slipped on the tub floor, making him fall down, and hit his head on the wall.

Alex rubbed the back of his head, flinching slightly. "Aw...that hurt." He said, then looked at his hand. He noticed some blood on his fingers, and rubbed the back of his head again, seeing even more blood.

Aaron's eyes widened in shock and he picked him up, taking him out of the shower. "Ok, we'll skip the shower for today. I'll have to buy a mat for the floor so no one slips again." He carried Alex into the living room and sat him on the couch, grabbing the medicine kit he sat beside him and looked at the bump on his head.

Alex blushed wildly, as he was lifted up, and carried outside, still completely naked. "I'm...I'm fine." Alex told Aaron, pushing his hand slightly away from him. "It should heal soon, I heal faster than humans." Alex said, still feeling really awkward for being naked around Aaron, even though he lived most of his life naked.

Aaron looked at him and frowned slightly, nodding. "Alright, I'll get you a towel to dry off with then." He said, standing up and heading back to the bathroom.

Alex watched Aaron as he walked away, then sighed. He looked down, beginning to regret his decision. He had no clue how to be human, he was a wolf, and will always be a wolf. He was afraid of hurting Aaron, afraid of transforming by accident. He was born in the woods, lived in the woods, and should still be in the woods, yet, here he was, naked on a humans couch, dripping wet, a wound on his head, not knowing how his parents, brothers, sister, how any of them are, how they might not know where he was, if he was okay. He left his life on a whim, and the whim is crashing all around him, with very few signs of stopping any time soon.

Aaron came back with the towel and stopped in the doorway, seeing the way Alex looked... Aaron looked a little sad before he took a deep breath and walked up to him, holding out the towel. "Here... dry up, I need to take you somewhere. I'll get you some clothes." He said, turning and heading to the bedroom to grab a clean pair of clothes.

Alex looked at him, slightly confused, then looked at the towel, as he grabbed it. Tilting his head, he felt the towel, it felt soft, but ruff and the same time. He noticed how it absorbed the water on his hands, and he began to dry himself, and the couch he sat on, before placing it over his lap, and waiting for Aaron to return.

Alex watched him walk away from him, and looked down, sad. "Did...did I do something to make him mad?" Alex whispered to himself, as he put Aaron's clothes own, awkwardly. He sighed, as he stood up, and followed Aaron outside, to the car.

Aaron smiled at Alex from the driver's seat though something in his eyes was... distant. He waited for him to get in the car before starting it up and driving back the way they had come.

Alex sat there awkwardly, as Aaron drove. Aaron seemed distant right now, and he didn't know why. "A...Aaron...are you okay?" Alex asked, trying to break the silence, he hoped he hadn't said anything to hurt him, or did anything stupider than falling into the bathtub. "Are...are you mad at me...for...for falling? I promise I wont try to do it again..."

Aaron smiled at Alex the same way he did before and shook his head. "No, I'm not mad at you." He then turned off and started driving down the trail in the woods, stopping when he'd reached the end of it. "Here we are..." He said, turning to him and smiling though not quite being able to hide the sadness in his eyes. "Go on then."

Alex looked out into the woods confused, and then back at Aaron. "Why are we here?" Alex asked confused. "I thought you said you wanted to show me something?" Alex asked confused, and then frowned slightly, seeing Aaron look sad.

Aaron sighed softly. "I did... your home... this is where you belong... I could see that you didn't like it in my world... So I'm taking you home..."

"No...no I...I want to live with you!" Alex said, blushing wildly. "It's just...it's strange...but... but I'll get use to it! I promise!" Alex told him, he was on the verge of tears. "Unless...unless you don't want me to live with you..." Alex said, frowning, a slight tear coming down his cheek. "If that's so...I'll...I'll go..." Alex said, opening the door, and tried to step out, before realizing the belt was still on him. He pushed on the belt, and began to mess with it, tears streaming down his face now, as he struggled to remember how to take off the belt.

Aaron finally let his tears fall out when he saw how sad Alex got and he pulled him into him and kissed him deeply, then pulled his head into his shoulder. "I don't want you to go... I just want you to be happy, feel at home, I thought you didn't like it there..." He whispered hurriedly, crying softly.

Alex eyes widened, as Aaron pulled him into a kiss, but soon closed his eyes, his own tears falling. Alex held on to Aaron, crying softly with him. "I...I am happy...when I'm with you..." Alex said, crying some more. "It has been hard...but...but I would stick through it...if...if I was with you."

Aaron smiled softly and nuzzled Alex's hair softly and kissed his head, whispering, "I'm glad..." He then smiled and pulled away softly, wiping Alex's tears away. "Sorry about this... you ready to go home?"

Alex blushed wildly, as he kissed his head. He smiled, as Aaron whipped away a tear, and nodded when he asked if he was ready to go home. Alex looked out over the forest, as Aaron drove back, thinking. He thought about the memories of the forest, all the happy, and sad, times he had in it, but then he smiled, thinking about his future, his future with Aaron.

Aaron smiled and drove them back to town, however, he changed his mind and started to head towards the mall. "You need to get some stuff of your own, you can't keep steeling my too big clothes." He said, smiling at Alex before finding a parking spot.

Back
Top Bottom