Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex blushed, and then looked around. He looked around frowning, then came back to Aaron, shrugging. "I don't know." Alex told him, frowning some. "All of it looks...weird...I don't even like wearing this stuff." Alex said, motioning for the clothes Aaron let him use.

Aaron chuckled and nodded. "Well, it's a necessity for humans so you'll have to get used to it. Come on, I'll help you pick some out." He led him through the store, grabbing clothes he thought would be comfortable and look good on him.

Alex frowned, as he grabbed the clothes Aaron handed to him. He frowned, feeling the itchiness that came with the clothes, even in his hand. "Alright alright." Alex said, frowning, then looked around.

Alex frowned, and then sighed, and nodded. He entered one of the rooms, and looked around. A mirror was placed on one sighed, and anyone could see that he was uneasy, as he began to undress. He struggled slightly, fidgeting as he got to his boxers. Looking at him now, skinny, nothing but muscle and bone, he never saw him self so clearly before. He's seen himself in the river, through a reflection of the water, but not clearly to the point he could see every part of his body. He began to look at him self, forgetting about what he was doing.

Alex jumped, as Aaron called to him. Then he began to put the clothes on, frowning at them. They fit him, but it was still awkward wearing them, and he decided to make sure with Aaron. "Aaron, is this good?" Ge asked, frowning.

Aaron turned around and looked at Alex when he came out and smiled brightly. "You look awesome." He said happily as he came out in an outfit that made him look totally hot.

Alex blushed awkwardly, grabbing onto his arm. "Al...alright." Alex said, blushing. "I'll...I'll go change." Alex said, blushing some more, and walking back into the changing room.

Alex soon finished changing, and walked back out of the room. "What...what now?" Alex asked, blushing softly.

"How do you 'buy' them?" Alex asked him, frowning. "It's not to much trouble, is it?" Alex asked, he didn't want to make any trouble for Aaron.

Aaron smiled and shook his head. "No, no trouble at all." He said, bringing them up to the counter, where the cashier scanned them and said. "That'll be $53.60." Aaron nodded. "Not bad at all." He said handing her the money.

Alex frowned, and looked around. "What's that stuff you are giving her?" Alex asked him, watching him give the woman green stuff. He looked down, blushing, as the woman looked at him weirdly.

Alex tilted his head, frowning. "How does that thing give value to something?" Alex asked, as they walked out of the store. "Is that it?" He asked, looking around.

Alex nodded, and looked around, blushing softly. "Um...what does...'window shopping' mean?" Alex asked, blushing even more.

Alex nodded, and looked around. He started looking in the stores, but not physically going into them. He frowned slightly, the 'mall' was so loud, so many people talking all at once, it began to make his head hurt, but he didn't want to say anything.

Aaron looked around with him, a couple of girls noticed Alex, they smiled and walked up to him. "Hey guys," The first girl said. "want to hang out with us?"

Alex jumped, as two girls walked up to them. He shied away, blushing, and hiding behind Aaron, this was his first time talking to a person, besides Alex, and he was really nervous.

Aaron glanced back at Alex with a soft, reassuring smile, then turned to the girls and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, my boyfriend is very awkward around people, he's recently suffered severe memory loss and doesn't know much about what life is like." He took Alex's hand. "If you'll excuse us." The girls stared after them in shock then huffed and walked away.

Back
Top Bottom