Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex tilted his head, confused. "How does it carry that stuff away, and how does the water get all the way over here?" Alex asked him, as they continued to walk.

Aaron chuckled. "Look, I could spend all day explaining the logistics of the bathroom, or I could show you the rest of the house and you can learn as you live here. How about we do the later one?" He said, smiling, obviously not bothered by the questions, just thinking ahead.

Alex nodded, and smiled. "Alright, what is next?" He asked, as he looked around. Everything was so weird, even walking on two legs, and wearing clothes, it was all strange to him. The only reason he knew English was because his father taught him when he was young, and most werewolves who lived in the forest never learned it.

Alex looked at the 'bed', and tilted his head. "I've never seen a nest like this." Alex said, slowly walking towards him. He looked at it, confused, and then poked it. He growled slightly, and backed away. "It feels weird." He told Aaron, backing behind him. "It doesn't seem right." He said, growling some more.

Aaron chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry, it's not gonna bite you." He said with a laugh and walked over to it, pulling the covers back and laying down on the bed. "See? It's fine, comfortable even." He said with a smile, gesturing him over.

Alex moved closer to the bed, and looked at Aaron, then back at the bed. He growled slightly, as he touched it, and then pulled the layer of fabric back some. "Al...alright." Alex told him, laying down on the bed, next to Aaron. He growled slightly, pushing the covers off of him. "It feels so...strange." Alex said, moving some more. "And the fabric is really thick, and hot."

"O...Okay." Alex said to him, not really sure what his was talking about. He had never heard of 'sheets' before, and only heard the word silk very little, but never seen it before.

Aaron nodded and yawned, stretching softly. "Well, that's pretty much the house. I think it's about time to sleep. What do you think?" He asked.

Alex nodded, but he didn't think he was gonna sleep that much, he would have to find something else to sleep on, besides the bed, but he didn't want to bother Aaron with his conveniences, so he just nodded.

Alex curled into the bed, tossing and turning, his eyes only being able to be closed for a little bit. There where so many sounds around him, cars outside, the smell of the room, the feeling of the bed, his senses where being overwhelmed. Getting tired of everything, Alex got out of the bed, and made his way, quietly, to Aaron's room. Then, Alex laid at the food of Aaron's bed, curling up, and closing his eyes.

Alex woke up, at the foot of the bed, on the floor, as Aaron called his name. He blushed slightly, looking down. "Sorry...I couldn't sleep...so..." Alex said, blushing even more, and rubbing the back of his head. "It just felt...right...sleeping here."

Aaron looked at him surprised and then laughed softly. "Well, I suppose as long as you were comfortable." He said, getting up and stretching. "I'm gonna clean up then I'll show you how to use the shower so you can do the same." He said, heading for the bathroom.

Alex watched him walk away, and then tilted his head. "Okay." He said, as Aaron left. Alex sat up, stretching. He looked around the place, before standing up, and walking around, picking things up, and poking some.

Aaron came out of the shower a while later wearing just a pair of jeans over his boxers, he was drying his hair with a towel. "Alright Alex, you ready to learn how to use the shower?"

Alex tilted his head, and then nodded. "Okay." Alex said, as he followed Aaron, he remembered them talking about the large tub thing, but he was still confused on how it got water from one place to another.

Aaron nodded and led him into the bathroom. "Ok, here's how the shower works, it pulls water from outside of the house with pipes and pumps to inside the house. It can also change the temperature of the water." he pointed to the nobs in the shower. "This is how you turn the water on." He reached over and turned the hot water all the way on and the cold water partially on. "To adjust the temperature you change the cold water. If you want it colder you turn it this way." He said turning it. "If you want it hotter, turn it this way." He said, turning it in the other direction. "Any questions?"

"Why do we need to clean our selves so early? I thought we only cleaned once every seven sunrises, I cleaned only a couple of sunrises ago, we shouldn't need to clean our selves again, would we?" Alex asked him, looking around the tub. Then he saw something that caught his eye. "What is this?" Alex asked Aaron, picking up a bar of soap.

Aaron chuckled. "Trust me, after being in those woods, you need it." He then smiled at him. "That's soap. You scrub it on your body when your in the shower to get the dirt and stuff off of your skin."

Alex tilted his head, slightly confused. "The forest is cleaner than here." Alex told him, then looked at the soap. He opened it, and then smelled it, before thrusting it away from him. "This stuff smells awful." Alex told Aaron, then sat down the soap. He looked at the nobs, and noted what they where about. "This whole place is strange." Alex said, frowning.

Aaron chuckled and nodded. "I suppose it is. Don't worry, you'll get used to it." He said, smiling at him, before turning the water to a decent temperature. "How's that feel?" He asked.

Alex put his hand into the water, then quickly recoiled it, growling. "That's hot." Alex said, growling and rubbing his hand. He shook his head. "I don't wanna take a shower." He growled, backing away from the contraption.

Back
Top Bottom