Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex followed him, walking next to him. "How far away do you live?" Alex asked him, as they walked closer to Aaron's vehicle.

Alex smiled, and then began to look at the vehicle. He had never seen one so close before. "What is this?" Alex asked, poking the metal vehicle. "I've seen them before, on the road, my father said to never go near one, he said they are dangerous."

Aaron chuckled softly and threw his things in the back of the van. "It's called a car. And their only dangerous if you jump out in front of a moving one. Or if you have a bad driver." He opened the passenger side door and said. "Go ahead, get in."

Alex crawled inside the vehicle, a little nervous. He began to explore it, looking back at the other seats, opening things, pushing buttons, and turning nobs.

Aaron chuckled and gently grabbed his hands, putting them in Alex's lap and making him sit. "Ok there, you know what they say, curiosity killed the wolf." He said with a chuckle then buckled him up, closing the door and getting in the driver's side.

Alex blushed, as he made him put his hands in his lap, then he watched him put something over him. "What is this?" He asked him, messing with the belt.

Aaron chuckled a little and said. "It's to keep you safe, because, on the off chance that we suddenly stop moving, it'll keep you," he pointed at Alex, "from going through there." He pointed at the windshield.

Alex nodded, and then looked uncertainly at the belt. "This doesn't look like it'll keep me from going that much." Alex told him, but then shrugged. "How long will it take for us to get to your house? You said ten miles so like... 30 minutes?" Alex asked him.

Aaron chuckled and nodded. "Well, I'd say more like twenty but thirty tops." He said, he buckled himself up, put the key in the ignition, and started the car.

Aaron laughed softly when Alex jumped and said, "Don't worry, I just turned the car on." He then shifted the gear to reverse and turned around as he started backing up to turn the car around.

Alex jumped once more, as the vehicle began to move. He sighed softly, as they got to the road. "The things you humans make." Alex half whispered, looking around. "This doesn't seem to be going much faster than running." Alex said, as they got back on to the road, and began to speed up.

Aaron chuckled softly. "Just wait..." He said, they soon got into a rural area where the speed limit was 55 and he pressed down on the gas pedal, speeding up.

Alex felt the speed begin to rise, and got a little nervous. He looked out of the window, as he began to get a little sick. "This thing...it gets really hot in here." Alex told him, sweating slightly.

Alex jumped, as the window began to roll down. He then looked at it, getting a slight urge to stick his head out of it.
(lol, dog puns)

Alex nodded, then bile began to rise in his throat. Alex quickly put his head out the window, throwing up on the side of the car.

Aaron made a face when Alex threw up and reached over, rubbing his back soothingly while he kept one hand on the wheel. "We're almost there." He said, slowing down as they got to his town.

Alex sat back, panting, whipping his mouth with his hand. "Sorry..." Alex told him, gagging slightly. "I've never just threw up like that before." Alex told him, blushing.

Aaron nodded. "It's not uncommon for someone who's not used to riding in a vehicle to get sick." He slowed down and turned into his driveway. "Here we are." He said.

Alex looked at the building, awed. "This is your den?" Alex asked, his mouth slightly opened. "No wonder you thought my den was small." Alex said, and then tried to get the belt off of him, unsure how to do so.

Alex blushed, as Aaron unbuckled him. Then he began to search the door, trying to remember how Aaron opened it before. He found a lever, and pulled on it, opening it up. He got out of it proudly, and then looked at the huge building in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom