Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

203cf536-4961-429a-b795-e1985370f356_zpsevg6ived.jpg

Her eyes closed as she pulled him in for another kiss, and another. Ignoring the proceedings around him, she curled into his arm and tried to relax. Her teeth grazed his bottom lip, then nibbled down his jaw to his collar bone before she rested her head in the crook under his chin.

"I'm still drained," she whispered into his neck sadly, "I'm completely useless for the day."

a0a8a6001636a4d7cca1199b188cf7c6.jpg

Jay shook his head, continuing to walk until the group was out of hearing range before he turned to Xael.

“Firstly, the city is her element, if Lunar’s sister wasn’t there she wouldn’t of gotten hurt. Yes I walked away and left her be, but I did as my alpha and my sister asked of me.” He growled, glaring at him.

“Yes I bit Lunar, But her sister, her blood sister followed her and used her where she became something that didn’t care for life. She became a puppet, a rotting, blood hungry puppet. I broke the tool used, but your face brought her back.” He growled.

“So before you go accusing me of hurting her… I’ll let you know I have her best interest at heart. And when I see my sister, go demon, yes I will do what I can to bring her back.” Jay had calmed, his golden eyes glaring down at Xael still.

e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

Leaning in and kissing her deeply, Braxton smiled softly as she continued to kiss him. Curling his arms around her more tightly, Braxton kissed the top of her head as he looked over the small area.

“Not useless, sexy and beautiful. And it gives me a reason to carry you like you deserve.” He grinned, happy he got an excuse to carry her.

large.jpg

"Her sister? When did she get a sister, and why haven't I heard of any of this?"

Jay explained the day before, filling in all the blanks. By the time he finished Xael was rubbing his head, smarting from a few bruises.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, sucking up his pride, "I saw her wounds and saw red. I can't help it. It's like...like...a instinct of mine now, wanting to naturally protect my mate."

He turned back to the part that confused him, "Why was I never told of this sister?"

Jay nodded, listening to Xael.

“I understand, it’s a natural tie that happens when you mate to a wolf.” He replied, crossing his large arms as he leaned against a tree.

“She doesn’t ever speak of Searrinna… Lunar won’t admit to her, she was born a demon and did nothing but torture her childhood. The blood between those two is raw hate, Searrinna is demon, pure demon; While Lunar was born as a wolf, who turned into a child. The life between those two was different growing up, and they were treated with the difference being evident…” Jay admitted.

“If you tell her this, I will rip your tongue out of your mouth and feed it to your first born.” Jay nonchalantly added, his body relaxed as he looked at Xael.

"I can walk," she smiled and wiggled her toes in her shoes, "But no fights for me today. I'll be glad when we get to the first town and I can sleep in a bed. That will help my strength return quickest."

tumblr_n5fl9emMAp1r09fobo1_1280.jpg

She woke up, and snuck away. She caught Luna sitting near a tree, and wanted to stop and say hello but anxiety pushed her to keep going, to find Savannah and Damion. Using her nose she tracked them down, fast asleep under a tree.

"Uh, morning," she murmured, staring at their bloodstained clothes and skin, the two curled into each other.

Savannah jolted awake, her eyes popping open, "Kayden! Shit, we overslept. Damion...wake up."

Slowly the male demon woke up too and they both got to their feet, looking bashful.

"We wanted to clean up before anyone saw us at the creek near the camp," Savannah murmured, leading Kayden back towards the mostly empty camp, "No one should see us like this."

"A little too late," Kayden muttered as they walked, pointing into the trees, "Luna's probably seen us by now. I'm sorry. I should have warned you sooner."

"Something wrong?"

Kayden's eyes looked down but she didn't speak anymore as they passed through the camp, ignoring the looks taking in their blood stained clothing and continuing to the creek to clean up.

large.jpg

"First born," Xael mumbled, not paying complete attention, "Got it. Not that I'll ever be able to father kids..."

His eyes danced up as he realized he was muttering to himself, and caught Jay giving him an odd look.

"What did I say?"

e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

Braxton’s shook his head softly.

“Too bad, I’m carrying you, and that’s it.” He grinned, nuzzling her softly.

“As long as I get to lay in that bed with you.” He chuckled, squeezing her softly.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

She looked up, her arms curled around her legs while her eyes caught the sight of Kayden with the other two demons. Lifting a brow, the wolf watched silently as the two wandering past the group to clean up.

Jay lifted a brow, his head tilting as he thought over Xaels words.

“Whatever man, I don’t want to think about you making puppies with my sister anyways.” Jays face pinched upwards, trying to ignore the disgusting image in his head.

Shaking it off, the wolf pushed off from the tree, slowly beginning to walk towards the group as he dropped the topic.

“You get what I mean.” He replied, still looking forward.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

tumblr_nf8ornRzNf1t3jnfyo1_500.gif

They cleaned themselves up then returned to camp, Kayden impatiently on their heels. She'd waited far too long, and the werewolf was getting antsy knowing her wait was over.

"Want to hunt down the other group members?" Savannah asked Damion, "I want to make sure they all get on their way, before something else comes looking for trouble."

As Damion loped off, Kayden hooked her arm in Savannah's and they walked arm and arm through the clearing straight for Luna.

"Luna," Savannah greeted, stepping up to the red-head, "Introductions are finally in order..."

large.jpg

Xael snorted, "If I could make pups, I definitely made some with her last night."

He chuckled at his own joke, and seeing Jay's disgusted look made him laugh harder adding teasingly, "You didn't hear her moaning all night? Either you have selective hearing, or I wasn't making her scream loud enough."

Watching Jay cringe made Xael laugh more, trying to let go of the bitterness towards his mate's brother.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Yawning softly, the wolf’s attention turned towards Savannah and a girl. A girl who seemed familiar. She couldn’t tell if it was the scent, or she’d seen her before, but something was familiar.

“Mmm Yes?” She replied, resting her chin on her knees softly as the wolf looked over them skeptically.

Jays face pinched up in disgust.

“That’s my sister man.” He coughed, a shiver running through his spine as he continued towards the group.

“Hey, it’s on you if she gets pregnant… Woman on her mothers side are just miserable. And you have to put up with her.” He shrugged it off, trying to wave off the disgust within his gut.

Kayden paled, hearing her voice for the first time and feeling her stomach knot and wrench, unsure if she was ready. Savannah's hand reached down and gripped hers, pulling her forward.

"C'mon," Savannah murmured encouragingly.

"Kayden," Savannah nodded at her then to the Luna on the ground, "This is Lunar Deth."

"Lunar," she continued nodding at her first then looking to Kayden, "This is Kayden. You're sister."

large.jpg

"Duely noted," he muttered, his grin remaining as he passed by Jay, "And I like her attitude. It's one of the many reasons I fell in love with Luna."

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunar’s first reaction to the word sister, made her cringe softly before she let the full sentence sink in. Standing, the wolf walked forward, sniffing the air as she circled her. A clawed hand moved up, inspecting the girls hands before she moved up to cup her face.

“Prove it. The last sister I had tried to force me to kill not only my mates best friend, but my own brother.” She stated matter of factly as Lunar tilted the girls head as she continued to inspect her.

“Same mother? Abass as a father?” She asked, looking at her questioningly.

Kayden squeaked, her voice dying in her throat. Speak...god say something! She's here, right here!

Savannah stepped in, "She's very nervous Luna. I'm, ah, going to step back and let you two discuss things. Call for me if you need me Kayden."

Now she was alone, panicking under her sister's glare. She wrung her hands together, feeling scrutinized under her gaze as she forced the words up and out of her mouth.

"Both," she squeaked, "I'm your litter mate."

She flinched and took three steps back instinctively, worried Luna would lash out at her for Kayden's words.

"I was born twenty minutes after you," she whispered, her grey eyes wide and saucer round, "They had already taken you away, and our f-father left with you. It was just m-m-mother."

Jay couldn’t help but snort at Xaels retort, looking over at the man.

“Bull headed wolves are your thing?” He chuckled, rolling his eyes with a grin as she scratched under his jaw.

“That’s good. It takes allot to keep up with her… But she’s different now.. A good different. Normally, when she goes demon nothing nocks her down.” Jay replied, looking forward thoughtfully.

“But Ash made an image of you appear while you were sleeping on the job.” Jay stated, thinking a million miles a minute. “But the second she saw your face, she snapped out of it. She came back to us. She loves you enough that when she’s not herself, she comes back down.” He stated, still walking slowly.

“Lunar isn’t a nice sight when she goes demon… Skin rots off, and all she wants is blood.” Jays words died out.

large.jpg

"Then we don't let her fall down that rabbit hole again," he stated, wording it like an oath, "And if she does, I'll be there to pull her back to me. I'm not losing her to anything. I swear Jay."

They entered the clearing and Xael caught Luna busy with the new girl. Finding a spot beside the dead fire, he chirped good mornings to Ash and Braxton as they lay lounging in each other's arms."

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

The wolf continued to poke and prod, while the girl was nervous, it didn’t deter Lunar from poking at her. Lunar nodded at Savannah, her eyes unmoving from the new specimen before her. The wolf had never once heard of another sister, pulling her interest towards the new girl. She took in her submissiveness and looked at her questioningly.

“You don’t have to worry, I won’t hurt you.” She replied, tilting her head as she looked at her questioningly.

“I’m not father, I’m me, I work differently from that ass.” She cooed softly, her hand examining her stunning white hair.

“You have mothers hair…” She whispered softly, before her hand slid up to rest on the girls face softly.

“You look like her.” She whispered.

Jay looked him up and down.

“You’d be surprised how hard that can be when Lunar’s sister comes into play.” He mumbled.

“I’m holding ya to it, if you’re trying to knock her up like you said you are, you better take fucking care of her.” He commented before they were in ear range. Yawning softly, Jay sat with the group by the fire, waiting for everyone to get up and move.

Kayden dashed a tear away with her fingers, refusing to cry, "I always wanted to look like her. But more than anything I wanted to be like you."

She'd waited decades for this moment, wanting nothing more than to look her sister in the eye and say, "Hey, I'm here! I exist!"

She slid down the tree she was leaning against, staring at her hands, "You're much kinder than mother or father. Thank you. I'm sure you have many questions, and I'll answer as many as I can."

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

The wolf tilted her head, listening to Kayden as she spoke. Her words sinking in, opening Lunars arms as she pulled in the girl into her arms, holding her tightly. As Lunar released her, she lowered her body with Kaydens, still watching her curiously.

“Neither mother, nor father were very nice…” She replied, looking down thoughtfully.

“But why? Mother is stunning?” The wolf asked curiously.

“I just…. I just want to know why I knew of our other sister… Our oldest, but not you.” She whispered softly, watching the wolf intently.

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

Her eyes fluttered open, her chin resting softly on his chest. Her pink hair fanned out around her face, and shifted as Reyn wiggled up her sexy halflings body, nibbling on his chin. She shimmied up till she was straddling his waist, pressing her hands into chest as she kissed him soft and slow.

"Morning gorgeous," she whispered as his eyes lazily opened and took in beautiful naked form, "How was your sleep?"

mt5.jpg

Her hands touched his skin, sending soft electric shocks throughout Eli’s body, allowing a smile to pull at his lips as he opened his eyes.

“Good morning Goddess.” Eli replied, kissing her as his hands flew up to her hips, pressing her sweet skin against his in the early morning.

“Mmm Perfect. Yours?” He replied, his hands massaging her hips softly as he looked up at her.

Back
Top Bottom