Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

203cf536-4961-429a-b795-e1985370f356_zpsevg6ived.jpg

"You're the best thing that's ever happen to me," his words clutched her, making her heart stop.

"B-brax," she stuttered, nuzzling into him as she struggled to breathe, speechless.

What is this? Why do I feel so lost around him? I can't even look at him without butterflies in my stomach.

mt5.jpg

Eli couldn’t help the grin that pulled at his lips at the soft noises she made. The man had come to know her, oh too well, he knew every point to hit and even more. Eli grinned as a hand moved up and slid between her legs, his eyebrows raising teasingly as he chuckled. But as quickly as the girl had gone to move and sink down, Eli adjusted his arms, catching her and sliding her into a move comfortable position.

“I appreciate it. You shouldn’t of though” He scolded. “I need you in working condition” He chuckled.

Eli looked down, both emerald eyes watching her finger play against his skin, sending an alluring sensation pulling over his skin, giving the demon more thrill then he’d ever felt with any other. That’s what he enjoyed about the siren, she understood him, fulfilled him like no other, and actually had a personality that caught him.

“Shame that we never have gentle sex.” He grinned, leaning down while holding his wrist up to his mouth, sinking a tooth in to draw blood. Holding up the limb, Eli pressed the wound to Reyns mouth, allowing several drops to slide past her soft lips. While he wasn’t a fan of blood healing, knowing the type of bond it could create. Another thing he rarely did.

“Should help the concussion.” He replied, looking down at her as the puncture wound quickly sealed up.

e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

His hand gently stroked her arm, Braxton’s large white eyes looking down on the beautiful maiden lovingly.

“Shhhh. Relax.” He cooed, his other hand still petting her hair softly as he cuddled her up to him.

large.jpg

Her words calmed him and sent his heart flying. Something flashed across her eyes and then disappeared, but he barely could ask her what was wrong, his mind turning to her hand stroking his member, making him groan loudly.

"Luna, baby," he growled, succumbing to her touch, "What are you going to do to me?"

a0a8a6001636a4d7cca1199b188cf7c6.jpg

Jay switched between topics, diverting it so the girl didn’t know how brutal the clan could be. Shaking his head, the wolf looked at her.

“You’ve been locked up… I get it because Abass was fickle on our bloodlines… He was known for throwing girls and boys to the wolves, those who had been just born… Be grateful he allowed you to live and move on. You’ve found a pack who’s obviously taken a deep love to you and want to protect you. Instead of digging up the past on a terrible life you would have had, and enjoy the freedom and life you have now.” He replied, looking up with deepening golden eyes.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

A giant grin pulled at her plump pink lips, her golden eyes beaming up at him.

“I’m going to show you just how much I love you.” She whispered, her cheeky eyes looking up at him as her free hand underneath of his shirt moved up, a claw ripping through the fabric as she began to kiss down his neck and chest, her lips hitting the soft and alluring skin under the rip as her finger dragged down, allowing her lips to trail downwards while her hips moved out ever so slightly.

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

I wasn't complaining about gentle sex...I was asking for it, Reyn thought as his wrist pressed to her lips. She sucked at it, swallowing the blood with a disgusted look.

"I don't know what you all find attractive about drinking blood," she muttered, "Tastes awful to me. But thank you sexy."

Already her concussion was beginning to fade and she got to her feet, beckoning him to follow as she slipped into the trees.

Ashlin cuddled in, grabbing fistful's of his clothing as she refused to fall asleep again, wanting to remain happy in his arms. Her fists tightened until her knuckles turned white, her body spasming in defiance. She felt sick, her butterflies turning to nausea as sleep tugged at her.

mt5.jpg

Eli couldn’t help the laugh that flew out of his lips as she replied about his blood.

“Or you can let me do the good thing and make the pain go away.” He replied, his body standing and following her at the thought of frolicking in the moonlight with her.

“No need to thank me.” He grinned.

Braxton’s eyebrows lifted, kissing her softly as his loving white eyes watched her.

“What’s wrong Ash? You not feeling good?” He asked with worry, nuzzling her tenderly.

tumblr_n5fl9emMAp1r09fobo1_1280.jpg

Kayden listened, and bristled as he cut her down.

"You have no idea why I was in there do you?" she asked, her shoulders sagging, "Of course no one knew. It would ruin his spotless reputation if his precious pack knew about me."

No wonder Savannah didn't want me to know about him. Fuck him.

She growled softly, playing with her sharpened nails as she pouted angrily.

large.jpg

Xael threw his head back and moaned, uncaring who heard. Just her touch unraveled him, making him harder in her hand. His fingers dug into the dirt, his whole body bucking up to meet her lips.

"Luna...baby..."

"It hurts," she groaned, rolling in his arms, "Baby it hurts."

She was so drained of energy the power was still pulling at her life force, making her sick. She'd heard of this, and it would get a lot worse before it got any better. Sleep helped, but she had wanted to stay awake for Braxton and now she was paying the price.

Her muscles contracted and she felt her stomach knot until it hurt. Her head began to pound and throb, the headache so bad she wanted to scream.

"Make it stop!" she cried into his chest, gripping his clothes harder, "Please make it stop!"

She led him into the trees until the only thing lighting their path was the moonlight. Normally she could care less if the others saw her, but for some reason tonight she wanted him to herself, wanting to share her toy with no one.

Her feet padded one in front of the other, her concussion fading away. Reyn kept walking, leaving it to Elijah to decide when to stop her. He had the speed to catch up to her, and the strength to pin her. If he wanted rough sex, he could work for it. And she'd make him work for it...as she always did.

Come chase me under the stars Elijah, she thought with a smile, slipping between two trees so he lost sight of her for only a second and breaking into a run, Come find me...

He knew this game, and he wouldn't catch her just yet. He'd let her get ahead, and wait till she started singing. He was the only one who had ever heard her Siren Call, the only person she trusted enough to sing to. She'd find her hiding spot and sing, sing until he found her naked and waiting. It was one of their many games, and her personal favorite.

tumblr_meg6hac4vn1rba6npo1_500.gif

Her head rose from the body she bent over, blood dripping from her chin.

I smell another one.

Damion's head picked up too, next to her, sniffing the air. And they were off, hunting their next target. It seemed to be a small scouting group of only six or seven from the clan, but they had already efficiently cut down four. The last two were looking for their fallen kin, unaware they were being hunted like deer. They had been wise enough to remain together, but it wasn't too difficult to get the upper hand when Damion took one and Savannah lunged at the other, their teeth going straight for the jugulars and digging in with such ferocity it snapped their necks in half. Both fed from their victims until they were stuffed, then hastily cleaned their mess up, throwing the bodies into a river bed, before flunking down into a shady spot under a tree and falling asleep in each other's arms.

The wolf tilted his head.

“I don’t. I know quite a few of us where in there for no reason, but I was never told why for all.” He commented. He was curious as to why she was in there, but he wouldn’t ask. He didn’t know her, and while they shared the same clan, they knew nothing of each other. Jays head tilted, his eyes watching her curiously while he remained silent.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

She couldn’t help the grin that pulled at her lips, her head stopping only inches away as her large wolfish golden eyes beamed up at him, taking in his need. Her head moved down slowly, her lips kissing the tip gently while she enjoyed watching not only his want for her, but his need. Slowly her jaw opened, and her head bobbed up and down with her hand, taking in his soft noise’s and his body gestures, speeding up with each moan.

Braxton looked down at her, worry pinching his face as she began to squirm in pain. Reaching behind him, Braxton pulled out a small pouch attached to his belt, his free hand opening it and digging through it for a small vial.

“Shhhhh, It’s ok Beautiful.” He whispered, his fingers finally pulling out a small vial filled with a pink substance. Popping it open, the man poured only two drops into his water pouch, quickly closing it to mix it.

“This is something to help your energy, and helps with the pain.” He whispered, opening the pouch and placing it to her lips, his arm around her flexing to hold her as her body rolled against his, the pain overwhelming her and worry digging into his gut.

mt5.jpg

He couldn’t help but follow her, her body appearing for the briefest of a moment before disappearing behind a tree. She was playing one of his favorite games, enticing him and luring him somewhere secret. The moonlight played within the trees, coming down in rays with the leaves making it waver. As the time slowly ticked by, he could feel himself getting closer.

Then he could hear it. The stunning, angelic sound rang through the cool air, the sound stroking every crevice within him, uncovering every little crack within himself that overrode the darkened state everyone saw. While Eli knew the song didn’t affect him the way it did others, it still was one of the most beautiful sound’s he’d ever heard. As he wandering into a clearing, she sat on a large smooth rock, her flawless skin glowing under the moonlight as she sat naked and waiting. Stepping into the clearing, the man kept his stride the same speed, his emerald eyes glowing as he slowly approached her. Her song was stunning, just as beautiful as she was.

"I can't talk about it Jay," she murmured, knowing he was curious about why she'd been imprisoned, "Not till I speak with Luna."

Her eyes flickered up as Ashlin started moaning and cringing, causing a stir.

"Is she alright?" she asked, genuinely concerned, "What's wrong with her?"

Ashlin greedily took the bottle, draining it whole. Her body continued to writhe, the pain escalating in her head as her stomach started to unknot.

"I need sleep," she breathed, both to Braxton and answering Kayden's questions, "My magic is eating away at me. I need sleep."

"Knock me out," she hissed between clenched teeth, knowing Braxton wouldn't do it but hopefully Kayden or Jay would, "Someone please! Knock me unconscious!"[/i]

Jay shook his head.

“I’m thinking it but I didn’t and won’t ask.” He replied strongly, before his eyes moved over to Ashlin. Braxton’s face was both worried sick, and horrified he couldn’t help. Standing, Jay walked over.

“Sorry Ash.” He replied, crouching in front of them as his hand reached up, his thumb pressing a pressure point at the base of her neck and shoulder, knocking the girl out cold.

“Pressure point. She’ll sleep for a couple hours. Invest in more of the stuff man, she’s gonna need it.” He replied, standing up and walking up to the fire, his back towards the couple off far enough into the forest to be hidden from the group as they did their thing. Looking up, Braxton held her carefully, curling her up within his arms tenderly and holding her as gently as a new born.

“You really love her… Don’t ya?” He asked, catching him off guard as he looked up with quickly.

“I do.” He replied softly, looking down at the girl tenderly.

large.jpg

He bucked against her lips, his back arching as he let out a ecstacy filled sigh, running his left hand through his hair before placing it in hers. Xael gripped her red locks, feeling them slip between his fingers as she rocked.

"Dear god Luna," he growled, "Come here!"

Pulling her head back with his fist in her hair he released her, moving his fingers to her neck. Pulling her towards him, he kissed her hungrily, kissing down to her collar bone and up her neck. Luna's pulse was against his lips and Xael felt his fangs drop, gently piercing her skin. Her scent was overwhelming, the blood lapping into his mouth gloriously. Tugging roughly, he pulled her onto his lap, his hands unlacing her corset and letting it fall free to cup her breasts, teasing her as he drank. He was gentle with her, hoping his bite felt more erotic than painful for his mate.

"Here," he whispered, holding up his arm to her mouth with a glint in his green eyes, "I love when your rough."

Shaking off the cold seeping into her bones, she lay bare on the rock, the moonlight bathing her sun kissed skin. Arms behind her head, she started her song off slow, her voice as soft and airy as a flute. The only song she knew was in Latin, about a maiden and her god who fell in love. Nereyda sang, filling the forest with her voice until she felt him near, something in her tugging towards him. Lifting her head, she remained lying on her rock, propped on her elbows and sang to him.

Finally he was in front of her, and she kept singing, watching him undress for her piece by piece. Reyn would sing till his lips silenced her, letting her song lull him. She could see how relaxed he already was, entranced by the music.

Kayden listened quietly, her eyes glued to the fire.

"Does she know you love her?," she piped up, unmoving, her eyes mirror reflections of the fire she stared into, "Have you told her?"

chains_by_susancoffey-d363ms9.jpg

Xael’s hand through her hair sent a wave of euphoria throughout her, her skin tingling down her neck and slowly down her shoulders. As he pulled her up, Lunar’s legs straddled him, allowing his member to brush up between her legs and against her exposed stomach. Her eyes looked down, grazing over several new, large and deep scars lingering across her perfectly milky skin. A soft sigh passed out of her lips as he kissed her, her lips hungrily lapping at his lips. As his lips grazed her skin, her heart skipped a beat, the girl biting her lip to hold in a moan, until his fangs sunk in. She couldn’t help the gasp that escaped her lips, the shock quickly flipping to pure ecstasy as he pulled at the blood in her veins, leaving a warm, tingling and velvety feeling throughout her veins. The girls head tilted back, her hips bucking against his erect member as a moan passed out of her mouth. Lunar’s hand flew up to rest under his, guiding him and tightening her grasp against her bare breast.

“Oh Xael.” Her voice was high, soft and musical, floating throughout the air as pleasure stroked every nerve throughout her. The girls golden eyes slid back as her mouth opened slightly, her large canines glistening within the moonlight.

As he held his arm up to her, her eyes rolled out from behind her eyelids, a grin pulling at her delectable pink lips. Her canines grazed his skin, skimming it up his arm as she sunk her teeth into his collarbone softly, blood filling her mouth and glazing over her already enamored vision. A hand moved up, her nails sinking into his skin on his upper back as she dragged her nails down.

mt5.jpg

Eli’s arms wound around her, pulling her off the rock as she sung. The sound enchanted his ears, still uneffecting his blood but sounding as stunning as a harp from his original home.

“You know your voice is as flawless as you?” He asked, his naked body pressing against hers as he listened happily, picking her up before lowering her into the soft cushy grass, his body hovering over hers as he admired her.

The creature had to think about it for a moment.

“If I told her I love her… I might scare her.” He commented, looking down at her as he chewed on Kaydens comment.

“I told her she was my everything tonight.” He whispered, gently looking down at her while he pushed a stray strand behind her ear.

“I don’t want to scare the best person to ever come into my life, the best thing to ever in my life happen… I don’t want to lose that.” He replied softly, both ghostly eyes watching her sleep passionately.

"Every girl wants to be loved," she hummed, listening but not turning to face him, "Be that by her friends, her lovers...even her family..."

"We all just want to know we are loved," she sighed.

Braxton looked up at Kayden for a moment. He could see she wasn’t just speaking about Ash or another girl. Nodding softly, his eyes flickered back down to Ashlin.

“I can’t imagine my life anywhere without her.” He mumbled, staring intently down at Ash as he curled his arms around her, helping to keep her warm against the chilly night air.

She ended the song, closing her eyes as she hummed the last note. When she opened them again his face was closer, his body hovering over hers.

"I know," she smiled, feeling an unusual flush cross her cheeks, "But it never hurts to be reminded."

Her hands skimmed his arms ever so slowly, reaching up and cupping his neck, "Maybe I'm just drunk from the moon, or the singing, but you look absolutely stunning under the stars."

She'd never complimented him like that, so honest and genuine. Usually they were flirtacious remarks, or unhanded compliments. It was their banter, the way the spoke to each other. But for some reason she couldn't bring herself to joke about his skin glowing under the moon, or how his eyes popped with the stars hanging behind his head.

large.jpg

It was insatiable. He'd never felt the teeth of another on his neck. Her teeth dug in and he bent his neck further, groaning as his lust escalated. Licking his own bite mark on her skin, he tossed his head back and moaned, riding the crushing wave of ecstasy she was building in him.

"You're mine," he growled, feeling her nails pressing into her back and kissing the soft skin of her arm, "All and only mine."

mt5.jpg

Her emerald eyes watched her, his head leaning in slightly as she closed her eyes. As her perfect twinkling blue eyes opened, something flickered, all while her hands softly pressed against his skin along his neck. Leaning in, he kissed her. He was soft, his kiss sweet and suckle.

“Nowhere near how flawless you look naked in the moon, let alone under me.” He whispered, his voice delicate and kind as his lips spoke tenderly against hers. Leaning in, the man nipped ever so gently at her bottom lip, asking for entrance into her mouth as one of his free hands moved to trace his fingertips down her side, softly playing with the skin. Her lips where so perfectly fit to his, her body nothing alike anything on this earth. While this wasn’t normal for them both, he couldn’t help but be honest.

chains_by_susancoffey-d363ms9.jpg

The girl couldn’t help the soft whine that left her throat as she stopped feeding. Both golden eyes beamed up at him, her teeth moving up to sink into his neck allowing his sweet and delectable blood to fill her mouth.

“All of me is yours” She purred against his neck, the girl pulling up and slowly standing infront of him. Lunar’s hands reached down, grasping Xael’s and sliding them up her legs, looping his fingers around the waist band and pulling the tight leather fabric down her well build legs. Leaning over, she kissed the side of his head.

“Completely yours… Now… let me show you that.” She whispered, letting his hands pull at her pants as they threw them to the side, her body sinking down onto him with a soft moan from herself. Her hips bucked against his, allowing soft moans to escape her lips as her head lowered, her teeth sinking into his neck yet again. Bliss flowed through the wolf as her bloodlust and her sexual need’s where met, fulfilling her from head to toe in sheer and utter bliss.

Her lips parted inviting him in as she pulled his body to hers, feeling his muscles tighten. The grass was cold under her back, but his heat engulfed her, warming her finally to her core. For one night Elijah...give yourself up to me...

Her fingers swirled along his skin, painting delicate drawings along his abs, his stomach, his waist, then up his back. She basked in his heat, kissing him with a fevered passion.

mt5.jpg

Eli’s tongue explored her mouth softly, his hand gently resting against her side as his hand slid down. Her touch was alluring, leaving cool traces along his hot body as his perfect form leaned over the sirens. Eli’s lips parted as he kissed down Reyns neck, his mouth softly pressing against her bare breasts, while his free hand slowly slid up the sirens thigh. The man’s hand softly played with her lower half as his lips pressed against her skin, exploring her body while his other hand slid down to her legs, propping them up on his shoulders as his mouth found her delectable cookie.

large.jpg

She was exquisite, her silhouette standing before him in the bright moonlight. Tossing her pants aside, he guided her back down to him, rocking and bouncing her as her teeth returned to his neck, sending new shocks through him. With a chuckle he picked up her hand and left a trail of kisses, then trailed back down with love bites, none scratching her skin. Their moans were only stifled by their busy mouths, hers suckling at his neck while he playfully grazed her arm with his skin, leaving tiny hickeys. Finally he bite in on her upper arm, his eyes closing as he heard her moan near his ear. Her mewling was enough to send him over the edge, and he quivered under her, holding her close.

Releasing her, he took both her wrists and held them above their heads, then bucked his hips hard enough that she flew into the air momentarily. With control of her wrists in one hand, he scooped her waist with the other and lay her down, taking over. Xael kissed up her perfect legs, making her purr, then playfully nibbled her stomach until she laughed.

"Music to my ears," he hummed, continuing travelling up her body with kisses and bites.

He stopped short near her shoulder, staring at a fresh scar. His whole body froze and hovered, his eyes wide.

"You were hurt," he breathed, looking at her alarmed, "Moon of my life, are you okay?"

Xael already knew every scar and welt on her body, having kissed them several times in the weeks since he declared himself hers. This one was new, and it tore at him that he hadn't noticed it sooner, wrapped in their bliss. His hands still held her wrists trapped but he let them go so his hands could inspect her, ignoring her protests that she was okay. Luna was trying to hide them, hide what happened.

"I'll kill whatever hurt you..." he snarled, counting several more fresh wounds, many looking like animal bites, "Who did this to you angel?"

Back
Top Bottom