Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

Her fingers dug into the grass as her back arched as she let out a piercing moan, her voice nothing short of loud. He'd never been so gentle to her, his sincere words singing in her head. It took only seconds before she unraveled, crying his name to the sky as Eli started building her up again. Nereyda's fingers clenched the dirt harder, her hair fanned out around her petite face as she moaned his name, a slave to his touch, unable to move without sheer pleasure shocking through every nerve in her body.

"Elijah!" she cried a second time, her body bucking and her right hand reaching into his hair, grabbing it roughly, feeling him bob and suckle.

chains_by_susancoffey-d363ms9.jpg

Both eyes widened as the girl’s eyes looked up, pleasure stroking her body as he took control. Her soft moans grew louder as his kiss’s lit up her skin, pleasure waving throughout the tender skin as Xael’s lush lips connected with her skin. Lunar’s body relaxed against the cushy grass, both of her golden eyes staring at him intently as her legs curled around his hips. His kiss’s moved back to soft nips, leaving beautiful little hickeys in his wake. As the mood was light and airy, it snagged the second his keen eyes caught a newly created scar. The girl cringed, and wriggled softly, her fingers wiggling and curling around his hands.

“I’m perfect.” She sang, bucking her hips to push him forward, allowing her lips to press to his softly. But as soon as he begun to inspect her, she shrunk down, her hands moving to his body as she sat up, her teeth sinking teasingly into his collar while her arms slid up his sides, one hand playing softly against the skin on his lower back, while the other hand raked her claws against him softly.

“Shhhhhh. I’m not hurt.” She whispered. “I’m in bliss with you being here, and awake with me.” She whispered, her head lowering to look up at him more as she nuzzled his chin softly.

large.jpg

She won't tell me. She didn't tell me when I woke either. Either its dead...or she's protecting someone.

His mate bite him, breaking his thoughts apart and bringing Xael back to her. He had to hand it to her, she was pleasantly distracting, but the worry stuck in his head.

"Tell me," he whispered into her ear, pressing his still erect member against her thigh teasingly as he spoke, "I swear Luna, I will fuck you raw if I need to till you tell me."

mt5.jpg

His hand slipped up inside of her, playing within her warmth as his tongue played with her, his teeth softly pulling at her soft cookie as he played with her. A grin pulled at his lips as Reyns sweetness spread out over his tongue and her hand gripped his hair, allowing his tongue to caress her insides, her walls tightening against Eli’s tongue before he pulled up. Slowly pulling up, Eli kissed her lower lips and nipped at the insides of her thighs, leaving large hickeys before he explored his way up her body, one of his hands still pumping in and out of her lower half as he moved up to nibble at her plump and perky breasts, his free hand groping the other one as he looked up. Slowly, Eli placed the tip of his member at her entrance as he brushed his thick and large member against her pink clit, teasing her as he waited for her approval.

Lunar grinned playfully at her mate as his thoughts moved for the slightest moment back to the moment; Before the thought of who and why came back to his mind. Softly, the wolf moaned, her eyes looking up pleadingly as her hip bucked.

“Fuck me raw Xael… Show me just how much you love and care for me.” She whispered, her hand slipping down to play with the tip of his member while her free hand slid up to her breast to massage it roughly, her body craving him in every possible way.

"Oh my god Eli!" she groaned, his body all over hers.

She couldn't help herself, pulsating and throbbing at his touch, her body arched to meet his lips as he traveled up her lean stomach. She escalated, pushed to the brink of climax. Then he stopped, hovering, waiting in both amusement and anticipation.

"What the fuck are you waiting for Eli," she cried, catching him by surprise and grabbing his hips, thrusting him inside as she screamed his name over and over, riding yet another wave of euphoric ecstasy.

large.jpg

"I plan to," he growled, tossing her hand away as he ploughed into her, making her cry out his name.

His arms picked her up, bouncing her on his lap as he sat back, a mischievous grin on his face, "I'm going to fuck you till you beg me to stop. Let me show you just how much I truly crave you."

~~

Dawn was approaching, the camp long fallen asleep, and Xael had Luna pressed to a tree, smeared in his own blood and hers. She was as rough a lover as he was, giving back ever bite he took, until their lips were stained with blood. He could feel the sun warming the air, and knew their play time was soon to be over, needing to dress to stay alive.

"C'mon baby," he growled, sweat glistening off his body, "Give in to me."

He had Luna's wrists pinned above her head, his body rocking her as it had all night. She looked exhausted now, as he had expected she would have hours earlier. His young mate was stubborn though, and he loved her all the more for it.

"One more my little wolf," he breathed into her ear, feeling her heart race as he picked up pace, "Then I'll let you sleep."

After you tell me who hurt you...I haven't forgotten...

mt5.jpg

Eli was enjoying teasing her, pushing Reyn to her brink and stopping that second before hand. Surprise took him as she broke the gentle mood, his lips crashing against hers hungrily as his hips thrusted into her… hard. Eli’s large, throbbing member brushed the top of her womb, allowing him to moan as her pussy throbbed with him inside of her.

Oh god Reyn” He groaned, thrusting even harder as her member pulsed ecstatically within her, his hands digging into the soil as his breath stopped. Pulling out, Eli’s seed spread against her stomach as pleasure waved over him. Rubbing the tip off, Eli shoved his still stiffened member within Reyn, his arms wrapping around her as he picked her up. The mans thickened member remained within her as he placed her against the rock, keeping her up at an angle and rocking his throbbing, and pleasuring cock within her. Eli’s nudged Reyns head to the side, one hand preoccupied with her ass while his other hand played with her soaking pussy. Biting down on her flawless skin, Eli moaned into her, pleasure waving over every muscle within him as he pressed his body into her.

Both golden eyes looked up under thick lashes, as sweat drenched her as it had Xael, the crimson smears dripping down their bodies with each movement. Biting down into Xaels shoulder, she purred; her eyes rolling back as pleasure contracted within her body again, soaking his pulsating member within her as he pounded her. Pulling her head back her eyes still remained on his.

“Come in me baby.” She moaned, bucking her hips to allow him to deepen within her. Her fingers wriggled against his as he tightened his grip.

“Fuuuuuck… Harder” Lunar all but screamed, her legs tightening around his hips as every nerve in her screamed with pleasure and exhaustion. Lunar’s head moved upwards, forcing her lips against Xaels as hunger still bit at her stomach. She wasn’t quite ready to give in just yet, yet the light was beginning to shine, capping their pleasurable escapade

His gentleness turned rough as she switched up the game on his, and quickly he climaxed, only to start all over again. This time he picked her up, laying her on the rock as his body overtook her, filling her while playing with her luscious curves. His teeth caught the skin on her neck and she giggled, moving her head to expose more skin. Once in a while he'd break skin and the feeling was overwhelming pleasurable, feeling him suck on her neck as she climaxed over and over.

All too soon she hit her climax and cried out his name, her throat raw from yelling up to the stars. His muscles tightened around her as he climbed, and she raked her nails into his back, drawing blood at the sheer pleasure of him.

~~

Hours later she was overspent, exhausted, and cold. His body bucked one final time and Elijah finished too, laying in the grass to cool down. Slowly she picked herself up and against everything she knew curled up in his warm arms, wanting to feel his warmth again.

"I missed you all those years," she whispered, "No man understood me like you do. I tried, trust me I tried. But I couldn't get you out of my head...couldn't find someone equal to your expertise. It's why I came across seas. I was tired of secondhand slobs, who treated me more as a thing to fuck, than a person to fuck with."

large.jpg

"Anything for you, angel," he growled, digging as deep in side as he could then pulling out and slamming into her again, repeating it so her whole body shook with the effort.

Her lips crashed into his and he sucked at them hungrily, his tongue sliding in and out, playing with hers as they both soared towards their last climax.

"C'mon baby," he breathed into her ear, encouraging his mate who he could feel exhaustion pulling at her, "Climax for me!"

He gave one final thrust and felt himself burst, her own climax hitting simultaneously, making him cry out her name. Pulling out, he crumpled to the ground, scooping her into his arms.

"Your so unbelievably amazing," he sighed into her hair, fighting off sleep as he rocked in his arms, letting her curl into him, "Oh, my Luna, how are you feeling?"

mt5.jpg

As the night came to a close, pleasure waved over every inch of not only his body, but something else within him, a part he never really knew of around those who weren’t her. While he was never much of a cuddler, Eli understood it was cold and knew that Reyn needed it. Eli’s strong arm curled around her, pulling her up on him as he laid naked in the grass with her. Looking over, Eli kissed her softly, her emerald eyes looking down at her as she spoke.

“Because they only saw you as a play thing… You’re not.” He replied.

“I missed you too Nereyda.” He mumbled, looking up at the fading stars as the night air began to transition into the morning light. “They have never taken the time to get to know you, and they’re missing out. Yes the night might suck, but you need to work with your needs first…” He mumbled.

“I’m glad you came back.” He whispered, looking back down on her as his arm tightened ever so slightly around her.

Lunar couldn’t help the scream that he emanated from within her. As they both climaxed, Lunars arms loosely grasped around Xael, trusting he wouldn’t drop her as he lowered them to the cushy ground. Cuddling up within him, Lunar tilted her head up and kissed him sweetly. She panted softly as she looked up at him.

“Heavenly.” She whispered, her golden glowing eyes beaming up at him. “My love, how are you? Are you fully please?” She asked, wanting to double check that her mate was as happy as she was as she nuzzled the bottom of his jaw softly.

Reyn rested her chin on his chest, looking up as he stared down, "I'm glad I came back too. You're the only person who sees me as more than a toy."

"I mean I don't mind being a toy at times for you," she continued in a whispered voice, her eyes fluttering, "But you're different. You..."

Reyn was stuck on the word, her brain shutting down in the exhaustion. Half-asleep she continued muttered, barely aware of what she was saying, "You protect me...and keep me safe...you don't lie to me, like they did...you...you care."

She dozed off, fitting perfectly into his body like she was molded to him, sleeping soundly.

large.jpg

"Hm," he sighed, enjoying her kisses, "Yes my angel, you never cease to amaze me."

He nuzzle her forward, drinking in her scent before scooping her up and taking them both back to their clothes. With dawn approaching it wasn't safe for him to wait. Once he was clothed and his hood well over his face, he scooped his clothed mate back into his arms, wanting more snuggling.

"Will you tell me yet?" he asked softly, his mind refusing to drop the matter, "What bite you and attacked you yesterday? I need to know its dealt with Luna. I saw last night and it brought back that fear of losing you."

mt5.jpg

Eli smiled softly at her cuteness. Her perfect face pulling his glowing eyes as he warmed her.

“Because I do care.” He whispered softly. In his whole existence, he’d only ever known how to use people, and to throw them away. Yet the little siren within his arms had always attracted him, pulled him, and some part of him wanted to protect her and to be on her side. The man relaxed, happy and aware as he held the small siren who laid perfectly molded to him, protecting her as she slept.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

She smiled sweetly at him, her heart skipping a beat at every word that left his mouth. As the sun began to approach, he sweeped her up, Lunar’s legs dangling in the air as she curled up to him for a moment before clothing herself. Squealing happily, both of the wolf’s arms swung around her mates neck, her head curling up to his neck as she listened to both his words, and his heartbeat. Xael was seeking an answer… One she could not give him.
I…” She had to take a moment. She couldn’t lie to him. She wouldn’t lie to him.

“For now… Its dealt with.” She whispered, her eyes looking down as she tried to remember the string of events.

“I know what caused it… I blacked out most of the fight..” She whispered biting her lip at the memory of her sisters cruelty. Of her sisters abuse.

“What bit me wasn’t an issue…” She whispered, tears welling up within her stunning golden eyes. Shaking her head softly, Lunar curled up in Xaels arms.

“Your perfect Xael.” She whispered, nuzzling his chin softly. “Have I told you how lucky I am to have you?” Lunar’s perfect little voice asked, attempting to sway the topic for now.

She heard his last words as she fell asleep, and her dreams became full of memories of him, from before and after the outbreak. In truth, he'd always been protective when around her. She just never put thought to it.

A while later she opened her eyes, hearing him breathing softly in his sleep. She was surprised as she caught a sliver of a glow on him, a dark gold that shone and glittered, basking his skin all around.. She rubbed her hand on his chest, trying to disconcern it when she realized she was basked in the soft glow too.

Sirens see auras of the many. All of varying degrees. The brighter and stronger, the heavier the love is. Xael and Luna bright a bright pink now that engulfed them both. Elijah's was the tiniest glow, and a dark shade. Is it because he admitted he cares about something other than himself? Is it because I admitted I care about him?

She stared at the aura till she dozed off again, wondering if it would remain when they woke.

large.jpg

She was protecting them. Whoever it was, he could tell she was protecting them. And there was only one person she'd protect other than him. His eyes clouded, his teeth grinding as he gentle lifted her off of him, standing up.

"Be right back," he kissed her forehead, faking a smile.

He turned and walked towards the rest of the camp, quickening his pace as his blood boiled at the sight of the sleeping wolf. Reaching down her grabbed him by the neck, waking him as he pulled him off his feet and dangled Jayson in the air.

A inhuman snarl erupted from his lips, his eyes dark with fury, "She has bite marks. Something tells me your at the bottom of this. If you fucking laid a single tooth on her I will tear you limb from fucking limb!"

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Her hands reached out as his body slowly departed from her.

“But… Xael” Lunar whispered softly, her large golden eyes tearing as he walked away from her. Slowly, the girl stood, following Xael as his form stormed up to the group around the camp fire as his body made his way to her brother. Reaching out the girl grabbed Xael’s arm, looking up at him painfully.

“I swear to god Xael you don’t understand.” She called, her large eyes flickering painfully as she looked up at him.

a0a8a6001636a4d7cca1199b188cf7c6.jpg

As his dreams left him laying in a field, at home with everyone… But things were different, they were happy and not filled with blood. Suddenly, Jay was ripped from his dreams as he was lifted by his neck. As quickly as he was lifted, Jays fist lashed out, making contact with someone’s skull. Looking forward, Jays eyes glared at Xael’s furious face, Lunar reaching out and pulling at his arm that held him up.

“Fuck man, I haven’t laid a fucking claw on my sister.” He snarled, unsure of the topic at hand as Lunar’s eyes looked at him desperately, cluing him in.

large.jpg

His fist connected, sending a shock of pain through him and infuriating Xael further. This kid needs his ass kicked.

Scooping Luna out of the way to keep her safe he tackled the wolf, throwing two equally hard punches at him. They wrestled, his ears pounding with blood so he could hear nothing.

"There...are fucking...bite marks...on my mate!" he snapped, cutting each word off as he wrestled for the upper hand.

Some part of him knew Jay couldn't have hurt his sister, but it didn't matter. He hadn't been there when she was hurt, and knowing he'd fail her stung worse than anything. He lashed out blindly, angry at himself and the cocky wolf.

a0a8a6001636a4d7cca1199b188cf7c6.jpg

The wolf punched him back, twisting and turning as the two threw several punches at each other.

“Says the guy who was sleeping!” He snarled, flipping him and pinning the man.

“Did you bother to catch the whole of it? No.” The wolf snapped, his hands gripping Xael’s wrists as he snarled down at him. Keeping his eyes down on the man, Jay growled.

“Lunar, we need a brother to brother in law chat.” Jay growled, Lunar nodding softly as she turned to go curl up under a tree, her back to them as Jay stood.

“Walk.” He growled, slowly walking away into the forest.

203cf536-4961-429a-b795-e1985370f356_zpsevg6ived.jpg

She was pulled from her sleep, listening to the growls and fist smacking as she slowly woke. Instantly she sought of Braxton, her body relaxing as she felt him sleeping beside her on the ground. Her body didn't feel sick, but her head still pounded.

"Handsome," she whispered, slipping her arms under his as she hoped to wake him, "Something's happening."

e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

Yawning, Braxton’s eyes opened the moment she began to speak to him.

“Mmmm Yes Beautiful?” He mumbled, dragging himself out of his sleep as his eyes opened to see her stunning face.

“The guys are going at it… Nothing new” He replied as he leaned in, kissing her sweetly.

“Good Morning my stunning woman.” He mumbled, his lay eyes looking at her in joy.

large.jpg

"Don't just walk away from me," Xael snapped, following after him forcefully, "I'm not letting this go, no matter what you say. My mate got hurt, and I wasn't there to protect her! Do you think I'd wanted to be asleep? I wanted to fucking keep her safe! You were supposed to protect her when I wasn't around!"

Back
Top Bottom