Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard Times (loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

Sammy smiled and promised to write Dianna and her son. She hugged Dianna happy that she could give her what she apparently wanted so much. She smiled as she heard of Los Angeles. Images of Hollywood and the Tramp and Lon Chaney. She had never really seen a movie, but, she had driven by a movie theater. She wondered if she could somehow woo a boy in the theater, if she could get a show. She would have to talk her grandfather into it next time she went around him. She grinned and watched the baby leave with his new family. She took in a deep breath and knew she had done good.

When she saw her grandfather, she knew that it was time to return to her normal life, and she was ready to return to it. She was feeling more and more out of place. And something in her was urging her to return home. Like a homing pigeon. She wrote her grandfather of this. It was like a splinter in her foot that she couldn't find. She had become restless and nothing could appease her. Even Nate was coming up short. When she saw her grandfather, she ran to him and hugged him tightly. Burying her nose in him she took in deep lungfuls of his scent. She didn't realize she was experiencing something that would later become termed as postpardem depression.

She smiled and nodded to the doctor and said that she would be honored to seeing him again. She got in the truck and ran her hands through her hair and leaned back and rested her head on her grandfathers shoulder and sighed. Her body was still returning to normal and she hadn't really felt normal in a while.

Charlie took Sammy & Nate back home. Both had enjoyed their time living at Doctor Carson's house. However, they were happy to be heading home. Charlie pulled the truck up in front of the Baxter farm house. Aubrey, Sam and Emily rushed out to greet them. They were very happy to have Sammy home. Aubrey & Sam already had their talk with Emily. She knew what her older sister had been doing for work. Emily understood why Sammy was selling her body and she was eager to help out. Aubrey decided to let Sammy teach her sister about sex. Just as Aubrey had taught her oldest daughter. Besides, Aubrey had a baby to care for and Sammy was well schooled in the art of sex. Sammy would join her father in teaching Emily. Sam would take Emily's virginity. He'd done the same with Sammy.

Sammy had been gone for quite a while. It was now 1932. Emily was home after turning 15. She was happy to be back home. Their uncle had be happy to have Emily stay with them in Texas. However, their aunt wasn't pleased and made it known. It was their aunt who returned Sammy's letters. She didn't want to make Emily feel at home and was glad to be rid of her when she turned 15. Emily knew her sister would be confused by the returned letters and maybe a little upset. She explained everything to Sammy once the family went inside their home. A short time later, Nate said goodbye to the Baxters before heading home himself. Sammy had some work to do. She would be training her sister to become a whore. So Emily could help make money for the expended family.

Sammy smiled and kissed Nate again and thanked him again for the gift that he gave her before he left.

When Sammy saw her little sister, she was hesitant to see her. When Emily hugged her, she held her tightly. She thought that her little sister had hated her. Had thought all these crazy things about her sister. But when she had explained, she vowed that someday, and in some way, she would get even with her aunt. Her uncle, she was indebted to, but her aunt had been a horrible person through this. She smiled and grinned as Emily showed some excitement at being trained by her.

She asked her father if she could get some moonshine for the event to loosen up her muscles and her inhibitions and so it wouldn't be so painful. She kissed her mother and father and was happy once again to be home.

Sam laughed before telling Sammy he was way ahead of her. He'd already guessed she'd want some moonshine. Sam said he had some in the house. Sammy could use it anytime she was ready. Emily wasn't sure why she needed the shine. Perhaps it would make things more comfortable? The younger sister didn't know, but she trusted Sammy. " Mama says daddy fucked your pussy and ass really good.........She also said you sucked his cock and he came inside you every time. " Emily spoke as the sisters walked through the house. Ending up in the living room. " Mama said you'd train me to join you in the business............And we may even work together..........I'm excited and a little worried.........I never had sex before.........But I wanna to help our family out..........I hope I can be as brave as you. " Emily said before taking a seat on the couch. For everything Sammy had done. Her younger sister admired her. It took a special girl to step up and do what Sammy was doing.

Aubrey went off to care for the baby. Sam brought Sammy a jar of moonshine. He said it was left here by Grandpa Charlie. It was the same stuff Sammy drank while staying with her grandfather. " Mama said men sometimes pay girls to be with animals.............Did anyone pay you to have sex with an animal? " Emily asked while she watched the exchange between her father & sister of the moonshine jar. It looked like water. Emily heard of moonshine, but hadn't seen it before. At least she couldn't remember seeing it before. Sam encouraged Sammy to tell Emily everything about her stay with Grandpa Charlie.

She kissed her father and took the jar of moonshine and wrapped her arm around her sister. Emily looked a lot like her mother. She was extremely beautiful. Sammy wouldn't be suprised if Emily got the more glamorous of the jobs. She would look beautiful in the evening gowns. She even had the decency to blush when talking about fucking and pussy. Sammy took off the lid of the jar and took a drink and sighed happily. She was not allowed alcohol while pregnant so getting a drink felt really good. Sitting back, she listened to her sisters questions and smiled and handed her the jar. She knew her sister was nervous and began to take off her own dress and stretched her arms and braided her hair back and over her shoulder and smiled.

"Tell you what, I will tell you everything, but you must let me brush and braid your hair like I once did." She smiled. She turned her sister and sat her in her lap and grinned. She was going to teach her sister the first most important lesson, seduction. Seduction of a woman was sometimes the hardest, but when one knew the simple keys, they were easy. She began to brush her hair back and smiled.

"Yes, daddy fucked my pussy and ass, because it is better for a knowledged man to take you then someone who doesn't know how to properly take a virgin." She purred to her softly. "And he taught me how to pleasure a man. But mama helped too. I will help you there. I will also teach you how to keep your pussy healthy, strong, and clean." She smiled and then chuckled. "Don't worry Emily, you will be fine." She kissed her neck softly and began to braid her hair as she kissed down her shoulder.

"Yes, darling, I was paid to be with animals. I was paid to be with a donkey and with Old Blue. I did it to entice a crowd though. And they ended up paying extra. Men don't usually expect women to do things like that." She chuckled. "Now I just have sex with Old Blue because he kind of expects it, and it pleases grandpa." She laughed. "Plus, grandpa pays me in moonshine which is a total plus because it is the best. Grandpa is a great lover too as you will find out probably." She smiled and then began to stroke her sisters breasts trying to get her nice and horny so she was begging for it and kissed and nuzzled nibbling along her jaw.

Emily happily agreed to let Sammy brush and braid her hair. It seemed like forever since the last time that happened. It was something Sammy often did for her little sister. More then a year had passed since the sisters had together. Emily lived with her uncle and aunt. Sammy was off having a baby when she returned home. Now, they were together again. Emily moved, allowing her sister to be behind her. Emily listened as Sammy spoke. The younger sister really didn't know anything about sex. She'd seen animals having sex and assumed it was similar for humans. The ins and outs of sex was something Emily needed to learn from Sammy. Emily sat there, loving how her sister brushed her hair. The more Sammy spoke of what she'd done with staying with their grandpa. The more Emily felt warm between her legs. This was a new feeling for her. When Sammy started kissing her neck. Emily felt her cheeks warm up as well. A red blush washed over her pretty face.

Sam took a seat, acrossed from where his girls sat on the couch. He wanted to watch Sammy work her magic and show Emily how to seduce someone. Sam loved how in control Sammy was. She was confident and understood all areas of sex. Sam leaned back as Sammy began stroking Emily's breasts. Sam could feel his cock growing hard. Sammy had Emily moaning softly. The younger sister was amazed that Sammy fucked a donkey and Old Blue. " Did you enjoy the donkey? " Emily slowly moaned out her words. She felt as if her body was melting into Sammy. Sam started rubbing his cock through his overhauls. His girls looked so damn hot together. Certainly someone would pay a good price to have the sister together. " You must love having Old Blue's cock fuck you..........Maybe he'll fuck me? " Emily showed her own willingness to do the things Sammy had done. After all, the family needed money. Two girls could make more then one and if they were both sexually open. The girls could really bring home the cash.

"Yea, he would love having you. I will show him how. But a dog is different from a human. Animals only do what they want. Humans they care about what you want for the most part. Like if they are hurting you they will stop, but animals are in it for their own pleasure. It is kind of like sledding down a hill, the best you can do is hold on and enjoy teh ride." She giggled and kissed her neck and purred. She raised her knee between Emily's legs and urged her to take a drink of the moonshine as she continued to kiss her shoulders and neck kissing and touching her in all teh right places. Stroking and messaging her, making her feel good the way her momma made her feel her first night.

She reached out and folded up her dress and stroked her sisters legs and took in the soft scent of her and smiled.

"You smell so sweet, that is something all yours dear sister." She kissed her ear as she whispered to her as she stroked higher and higher and felt how warm and wet she was. But wouldn't touch her until she begged. "Men will love that. Men love sweet little berries." She cooed and gave her a soft little love bite and giggled gently.

Emily was quickly falling into her sister's seduction. Sammy learned well from their mother. Now she was teaching her younger sister. Like a right of passage for the women of the Baxter Family. Emily listened as Sammy spoke more of Old Blue and what men liked. The moonshine jar was firmly in her hands. She'd been unsure of drinking it. Not knowing what it was like. Emily had seen Sammy drink the shine herself. After a little more urging from Sammy. Emily finally lifted the jar, then took a drink. She was surprised by the sweet taste at first. It was very nice. However, that changed when the burn came. Emily coughed a few times before she took another drink. A warmth started to grow inside Emily's stomach. It made her belly feel like her pussy at the moment. Emily couldn't help but giggle when Sammy spoke of how she smelled. It made the younger sister feel good to hear.

Sam slowly rubbed his cock through his overhauls. Watching his girls was a real turn on for him. In Sammy's skillful hands, Emily was taking her first steps towards becoming a true whore. Sam wouldn't make any moves until Sammy felt her sister was ready. The oldest daughter was in charge of the younger sister's lessons. Emily cooed how much she loved the way Sammy was touching her legs. It sent chills through the younger sister's body. " I'm so warm between my legs........Please Sammy.........Touch my pussy..........Show me what that feels like.........Show me how to please another woman." Emily spoke, her legs opened. Sam could see his youngest daughter had taken off her panties. Aubrey had told her earlier to remove them. She said there was no reason to coverup such a pretty looking pussy. Besides, there was no need for either of the girls to wear such things. It was better that the girls just wore a dress they could take off quickly.

She grinned and then smiled softly and kissed her jaw softly and turned her sisters face to look at her. "I will show you how to please a woman. First though, you need to know how to kiss a woman. Allow me." She whispered and leaned in gripping her thigh and softly pressed her lips against her sisters and then kissed her slowly taking her lips as her own and then toured and claimed her mouth with her tongue and stroked her tongue and tasted the shine on her tongue and then broke the kiss with an even softer kiss and grinned. "As you go along, you will learn your own kissing style, and different emotions of kisses." She leaned in and gave her sister a softer kiss as she slowly slipped her finger into her sisters pussy and began to stroke her wetness and stroked up to her clit.

"Usually your partner, when properly seduced, will give you hints as to the types of kisses they crave." She smiled and then began to stroke her pussy and grinned looking at her and winked. "Now your pussy is nice and wet due to my mischievousness, and your clit is aroused..." She gave her shoulder a gentle bite. "You must be quite hot under your little collar, that is good." She whispered. She stood up and then moved around in front of her. She knelt down before her sister and knelt before her knees spreading them wider as she stroked her pussy and looked up at her.

Emily could feel the pleasure building inside of her body. It was like no other pleasure she'd ever felt before. This was totally new. Brought on by everything her older sister was teaching her. Emily's body responded to each move Sammy. Her pussy was growing wetter by the passing second. Her moans were growing more lustful. Sammy's kisses were filled with so much passion. Emily returned those kisses once their lips had touched. At that moment, it was like an electrical charge rushed through Emily's body. Like a live wire was inside of her and that energy was fueling the pleasure to grow even further. Beyond anything the younger sister was ready for. By the time Sammy touched her sister's pussy. Emily's breathing had picked up. It was like she'd been running fast through one of the corn fields. Sammy knew how to build pleasure, and her sister was getting an important lesson.

Emily was like a puppet on strings held by Sammy. Each movement Sammy made, brought a reaction from her younger sister. Emily's body was already trembling from the growing pleasure. This would become Emily's first orgasm. Sammy would make it a very memorable one. By this time, Sam had unhooked his overhauls. He'd pulled them down, getting ready for when Sammy wanted him to join in. He knew his oldest daughter needed to show Emily a few things before he joined them. Sam kicked off his boots, then took off his overhauls. He sat there, in the chair, watching and slowly stroking his now hard cock. Emily was moaning. Her body now twitching as Sammy teased her clit by stroking her finger along the slit. Sam smiled as his oldest daughter stood, then moved around in front of her sister. He knew what was coming next. Emily's legs opened wider as Sammy knelt before her. Emily's eyes were foggy as she looked at her older sister. Now between her legs. Emily imagined what this moment would be like. The first time Sammy would eat her pussy out.

She smiled and felt her father behind her. She would let her father take over once her sister was right on the brink of orgasm. She smiled and began to tongue both Emily's clit and pussy as her fingers prepared her for what would be coming of her fathers cock slowly adding fingers and messaging her getting her nice and ready. She groaned against her clit. She knew that when a girl got first aroused it was a very overwhelming experience. She remembered when her mother did this to her. She remembered the near overwhelming feeling. The near pleasure her fathers cock brought. She smiled feeling the urge within her sister and kissed her cheek gently and then looked back at her father and gave him a gentle nod.

"She is ready for you."

She sat to the side licking her fingers off as she crossed her legs and waited watching them.

Emily let out a gasp when Sammy's tongue stroked over her pussy. Sammy's tongue went from her sister's clit, down to her pussy hole. Emily's body shivered from the added pleasure. Building inside of her body. Emily arched her back while Sammy worked her magic. The younger sister was growing closer to her orgasm. Sammy was skilled enough to read her sister's reactions. She knew what pleasure felt like as it built within the human body. Sammy knew how to build that pleasure. Making it stretch out and last longer. It was so much sweeter that way. Sammy worked on Emily's pussy until the time was right. She would let her father join in then. Emily was so very close to cumming when Sammy stopped. The younger sister's head was foggy at the moment. She was in deep need of release. Sam stood, then moved over, joining his daughters. His cock was rock hard and ready for some hot pussy. Sam moved down, taking a position between Emily's legs. He whispered that everything would be alright. Having taken Sammy's virginity. Sam knew what he was doing.

Emily looked at her father with smoky, lust filled eyes. Sam placed the head of his cock against Emily's pussy. She reached out for and grabbed Sammy's free hand. Emily didn't want her big sister to leave. She wanted Sammy to stay and witness what was about to happen. Sam eased his cock inside Emily. He stopped at her hymen, saying there maybe a moment of pain, but it would pass quickly. Emily nodded her head. Sam then applied enough pressure to rip the flap of skin away. Emily sucked in some air as her virginity was taken. That moment of pain was quick and soon Sam was fucking Emily. Starting slow, then building up more speed as the seconds ticked by. Sam's cock took over for Sammy's tongue. Emily was once again feeling the pleasure. She held her sister's hand while her father fucked her pussy.

Sammy remained by her sisters side and kissed her lips softly so she couldn't be too intimidated by her fathers size or girth. Later she would let her marvel at his size and girth and remember how little it hurt. She reached down between their bodies and stroked and plaid with her little swollen clit maximizing her pleasure and whispered softly to her that she was doing so well. She smiled knowing that her father was extremely horny but would do a good job. When she had left her sisters legs, she was so swollen and dripping with her desire. She smiled and rested her head on her sisters shoulder and kissed and licked her neck watching her face.

She showed the signs of pain but when it was gone, Sam knew, and then they began to move in that age old dance. She smiled and continued to stroke her sisters clit her hand was squished between the two bodies and her hand squeezed by her little sisters. She smiled and leaned down sucking on one of her sisters nipples growling softly to her.

Having Sammy starting to take part, made the encounter even better. She knew how to push Emily's buttons. The younger sister was loudly moaning. Her father's cock slamming into her sweet pussy. Sam pushed himself upwards even while continuing to thrust. He gave Sammy room to freely move her hand. Sam wanted Emily to get as much pleasure as she could. This was a learning experience for her. Emily needed to know how pleasure was to be given. Sammy had more things to teach her younger sister. Vaginal sex was just the first step. Sam didn't slow down once he started fucking Emily. His thrusts grew more powerful. Emily felt like she would explode from the pleasure welling up inside of her. Sammy and her father worked as a team until Emily's first orgasm hit her hard. The younger sister cried out. Her body was shaking while Sam started cumming inside of her.

Both father and daughter sang out the joy they felt in their cried out pleasure. Once Sam stopped cumming. He laid down one Emily. Placing her lips to hers in a kiss. They kissed like lovers. Just like Sam had kissed Sammy when they had sex. Sam then broke the kiss and slowly pulled his cock free from Emily. The younger sister was flushed and feeling so good. Two more lessons remained for her to learn. Sammy still needed to show Emily how to suck cock and how to take a man in her ass. A good whore had no closed holes. " God that was great.........Emily will make a fine whore under your teaching Sammy. " Sam said as he leaned his back against the couch.

Sammy giggled and kissed Emily's cheek hearing her cry out. She remembered all to well her first time. She smiled and watched them. She grinned and watched them both and laughed gently and nodded. "Yes, she did very good." She stroked Emily's hair back and smiled to her. She then crossed her legs and then waited for the lessons to resume to see if there was any one she wanted to learn next. She smiled and watched them both letting them recover. She was patient and knew what a first time was and how rigorous it could be.

She felt awkward and a little out of place. She never really was observer or the one not in the active role. It made her feel powerful, but still, it was foreign to her.

After a short rest, Emily was ready to go again. She really wanted to know everything Sammy could teach her. Sam was also ready to go. The next two lessons happened together. First, it started with how to do a blowjob. Sammy showed her sister all the ticks taught to her by their mother. Emily took center stage after Sammy showed her what to do. The younger sister took her father's cock into her mouth. She listened while Sammy told her gave more instruction. Sammy was a good teacher when it came to sex. Some people just had a talent for such things. Emily was soon sucking Sam's cock and doing a good job. She had her father moaning while the younger sister worked. Once Emily knew enough about cock sucking. The second lesson started. This one was anal. Emily climbed on the couch. She was on her knees, ass sticking over with her hands holding onto the back of the couch. Sam had moved off the couch, then positioned himself behind Emily. Spit was used to lube Emily's tight hole. Sam then slowly eased his cock inside his youngest daughter's ass. Emily was sucking air in when her father began fucking her. There was some pain at first, but that pain mixed with pleasure. Something Emily had been told about before the action started. Sam fucked Emily just as hard in her ass, as he did her pussy. The younger sister soon became used to being fucked this way. By the time Sam came. Emily was begging for more. Just like a good cock hungry whore.

Aubrey joined her family after everything was over. She was very happy to know that Emily did everything and did it pretty good. Aubrey praised Sammy for being such a great teacher of sex. Sammy learned a lot from her mother, but she also took her work seriously. That was also impressed on Emily. The younger sister understood that sex was their business and not a game. Sex brought money into the house during a time when money was needed. It was the only way to make the money they needed. Sam & Aubrey would continue pimping their daughters out. Sammy was the number one whore in the family. She would always be sold for sex before Emily. Unless someone wanted both sisters together. However, for the next week, the sisters could just enjoy sometime off and reconnect. The following week, they would both start working again.

Sammy helped Emily with all the tricks she had learned from both her mother and just what she picked up being a whore. She smiled watching the sheer delight on her father's face as Emily set to work on her father's cock. Leaning in, she took her fathers lips in hers and gave him a deep claiming ki. She couldn't help it. She had missed him so much, and she poured everything she was feeling into that kiss. She stroked his chest. She smiled and pulled back and watched the sheer pleasure of an orgasm roll over his face. She continued to coach Emily on how to work through drinking down a man. She then moved around in front of Emily to help sooth her and calm her. She smiled and watched her stroking her sides and kissed and bit her shoulder.

She smiled at her mother and accepted the praise. When she was done, she went to her room and sat on her bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Although she had rubbed lotions that Dr. Carson had given to her and both Nate and the Nurse promised her they didn't see a trace of stretch marks, to her crucial eye, Sammy thought she saw some. Especially around her breasts. She worried that maybe, she had paid a deeper price than what she had originally had thought. She had looked over her sisters body, it was young and extremely beautiful. She bit her lip and ran her fingers through her hair nervously again.

Sammy had nothing to worry about. Her body was still young enough to bounce back after having a baby. There were no signs on Sammy's body. Her pregnancy had been an easy one and she'd already lost the extra weight gained. Sammy looked like she did before visiting Doctor Carson's house. She could strip naked in a room full of men and make each man drool for her. Sammy was sexier then ever. She just needed to let her silly worries pass. There would be more important things to worry about in the near future. The rest of the week, the sisters enjoyed being together. The whole family was together again. In the evenings, they would sit in the living room and listen to the new radio bought with the money Sammy made. There was always plenty of music to listen too, as well as dramas & mystery shows on the radio. There was also those true crime magazines Sammy had fallen in love with. Sam made sure he picked up all the new issues for Sammy to enjoy. She'd worked very hard for the money and her parents made sure she got whatever she wanted.

The following week, the sisters went back to work. With two of them now. The family would make even more money. Sammy went to visit a couple of friends of her father. They were eager to get their hands on her hot body. Emily went to see Elmer McNeil. The older man had been Sammy's very first customer. Sam & Aubrey thought that was a good place to start their youngest daughter off. Over the next few days. The sisters became even busier. Sam pimped his daughters out to a group of World War I veterans who were having a reunion. The sisters were the entertainment for this group of older men. They were all part of the same out ift during the war. They had a large room rented at a local hotel. Sam drove his daughters there. He told them to be perfect whores for these good men. None of the men were under 50 years old. A few of them were in their sixties. Sam told his daughters he would wait for them. Over 30 men were inside the banquet waiting for the two sisters. Over 30 cocks which needed pleasing.

She enjoyed the week with her sister. She showed her little ways to flirt with guys to drive them wild. Ways to touch them that weren't sexual but would drive them wild. She also showed her how to cleanse her body to make sure she wouldn't become pregnant.

Family nights at the radio she loved more than anything, until that is her father showed up with the magazines of true crime. She hugged her father tightly and had kissed him deeply. She excitedly stretched out in the warm sun and read about the handsome men, the femme fatales, and the rougish criminals. She blushed looking at the drawings and depictions of the men holding up the banks dressed to the nines like they were going to a fancy dinner party. Her heart was smitten. Ohh the bad boys. She had it bad. She blushed. She would never admit it to her family.

When work resumed, Sammy was in higher spirits. The post partum was passed as the doctor promised it would. She had bathed and made sure she was ready for work. She talked to her sister and said if she felt uncomfortable at any moment, to mention "springtime" and she would come and relieve her and she could go work on another man. She realized that there wasn't a lot she could do for Emily, but she didn't want her to get too spooked.

Walking into the room, she grinned. "Hello there gentlemen, how are you all this evening? Ready for some R and R?" She said stepping into the room and flashing a straight and trim salute to the men. She alo gave a wink. She sauntered around and grinned. She smiled and grinned introducing herself seeing who would be the first lucky guy to get her attention.

The men all cheered and started clapping after hearing Sammy's voice. The sisters had arrived and the fun could begin. All these men were survivors of the "Great War". That's what World War I was originally called. All of them were older men. Something that Sammy enjoyed. All eyes were on the two sisters as they entered the room. Every men in the room wore a huge smile. They were going to fuck some hot teenage girls. That would bring a smile to most any man. Emily was also smiling as she followed Sammy into the room. Her heart was racing a little bit. She was excited to be here. Emily knew how important this job was. Every job was important these days. She'd noticed the lustful looks all the men had. The room seemed alive now with energy. Emily moved along behind her older sister. Sammy was walking around tables, looking the men over. Emily took a quick count of the men seated around the oval tables. She counted 35 in all. Sam had told his daughters, these men all served together in the same army unit during the war.

The two sisters wore simple, but sexy looking short dresses. Neither had bras or panties on under their dresses. Both girls looked as innocent as possible. Emily's hair was done up in pigtails. The sisters were also clean of any hair between their legs. As the two sisters moved along. Emily noticed one man really checking Sammy out as she passed him. The younger sister reached out, taking a hold at the bottom of Sammy's dress. She lifted it to show the man her older sister's bare ass. " Doesn't Sammy have a hot looking ass ? " Emily spoke before giving a chuckle when the men nodded his head. These men paid for hot & horny teenage girls. That's what they would get. Emily released Sammy's dress from her hands. She then leaned down and gave the older man a long kiss on his lips.

She giggled and then grinned. She turned around and then moved forward to the man and sat in his lap and grinned. "Hmm...I bet you would do anything to be inside my ass right now." She smiled as her sister came in for a kiss. She rocked her hips back and forth. She took off her dress as she ground and grinned looking around the room and found her target of the night. The focal point. A man with glasses that she was sure had been the shy one of the the unit. She tossed her dress to him and blew him a kiss and winked.

"Hey there tiger, come here. Come here and let me show you some nasty little tricks while this hot stud pummels my ass from behind." She grinned and laughed and sat so her ass was on his lap and ground up and down and leaned back against him and kissed his jaw and moaned softly. She reached out and grabbed Emily and began to finger Emily and smiled as she began to finger her already dripping pussy as she ground against the mans cock.

Emily broke the kiss when Sammy started talking. She watched while her older sister removed her dress, then tossed at a man. Emily worked to get the seated man's cock out. She had an idea what Sammy planned on doing from what her sister said. By the time Sammy sat on the man's lap. His hard cock pressed against her bare ass. Emily remained where she stood. Laughter filled the room after the man in glasses caught the dress. Those at his table clapped and patted him on the back. He rose to his feet, placed Sammy's dress and moved towards her. He stopped in front of her, not knowing what she would do next. Emily's pussy was nice and wet by the time Sammy started finger fucking her. She then pulled her own dress, over her head, tossing it aside. [" Coming boys!..........This is where the action is! "/b] Emily announced.

The men at the others tables all stood. They began moving over to where the two sisters stopped. As much as Emily would like to have Sammy fingering her pussy. There were cocks which needed pleased. The two sisters had 35 cocks to pleasure before their evening was over. The men started forming a semi circle around Sammy & Emily. The younger sister asked some of the men to clear a table. She'd begin her work there while Sammy worked the other side. The stuff from the table was removed quickly. Emily then moved away from Sammy. The two would be within a few feet of each other. Being able to see each other, most of the time.

Sammy giggled and kissed the man's lips and pulled him close as she let the man whose cock she was sitting on get to work. She grinned and then reached into the man's pants and began to stroke his cock and purred. "I bet you want to fuck my wet dripping pussy don't you baby?" She grinned and kissed his lips gently. "You want me to shout at you in German while you do it? Or do you want me to coo to you in French while you do it." While she didn't know too much of either language, Sammy knew enough Creole to bastardize some French and she had heard enough of the Superman radio show to know what German sounded like to act the part.

"Tell me what you want...I will make your fantasy come true...I am your living doll." She whispered in his ear as she ground her hips back against the man urging him to use her ass for his cock and moaned hotly into the man's ear. Even though she was working hard, she was keeping her eye and ear out for Emily.

Emily was doing all right for herself. She had directed some men to clear off a nearby table. Once that was done, Emily crawled onto the table. She laid down, spreading her legs wide open. " Who's ready for some fresh young pussy? " Emily asked while men still moved around the sisters for better position. One man stepped up. Taking Emily up on her offer. His cock was out and rock hard. The man sank his cock into Emily. This caused her to happily moan out. " That's it!.........Take what you were fighting for during the war........Make my sweet young pussy yours! " Emily hissed out with pleasure. The man started fucking Emily harder after that and she loved it.

The man standing in front of Sammy was confused. He hadn't thought any fantasies, or living any out. He just assumed the girls were here to fuck and that was all. Living out a fantasy seemed like extra, but Sammy had offered. The man from behind her, did slip his cock into her ass. The tightness made him groan in delight. He loved tight teenage ass. That was something which Sammy had. The man in front thought about what Sammy said. She spoke of being a living doll. There was no doubt about that. Sammy was super pretty and her body was smoking hot. The man was nervous about asked Sammy to play out something for him. He didn't what her thinking badly of him, or any of the guys. " Please?.........If you would?...........Be a young German girl we've captured and are now using for our pleasure? " The man asked, not knowing what Sammy would say in return.

Sammy had a weakness, she loved playing roles. Loved playing parts. She smiled and looked at the man. Saw him hesitate. Saw him tremble, saw him want but was shy. Like a child sent to Santa Claus. A very sexy topless Santa Claus. She smiled and kissed his lips and winked. "With pleasure." She whispered before she jerked back adn threw her head back adn shook her head.

"Nein, nein, I know nothing, please...please, just let me go, I will not tell anyone that you have come through here, just take what you want and leave me alone." She quietly begged him and shivered gripping his shirt and looked into his eyes using the German accent that she had heard several times on the radio show. She shivered and moaned as the man behind her slipped into her ass. Fuck that felt so good. She clenched around him and whimpered. "Please, I will do whatever you want of me! Just let me go." She quietly begged him.

Back
Top Bottom