Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard Times (loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

She had finished her jar of moonshine and had danced herself to exhaustion. She smiled and looked at her grandfather and giggled softly. "I agree, I am tired." She pulled off her clothes and moved to him and collapsed in his arms and sighed snuggling in and shut her eyes and nuzzled into his arms and sighed. Shutting her eyes, she yawned and fell into a sleep that she would only awaken from when it was time to return home. She slept like the dead.

Groaning, she rolled over off of her grandfather rubbing her eyes.

"I am going to miss you and your radio when I go home." She sighed pouting gently.

Charlie just laid there, loving how Sammy's body felt against his. These were the moments which Charlie would always cherish. These simple moments where Charlie enjoyed how beautiful & sexy Sammy was. They fell asleep rather quickly and stayed that way all night long. it wasn't until morning when Sammy woke. Charlie had woken up before her, but he remained where he was. Instead of getting up, Charlie just went back to sleep until his granddaughter was awake. When she finally did wake, she woke her grandpa. Charlie stretched while Sammy spoke. He laughed while saying she could afford a radio now. The family had plenty of money, thanks to Sammy. They could get a radio and Sammy would always have one. " And I'll be with you until you get dropped off at Doctor Carson's house...........Then you can miss me..........I'll be missing you too. " Charlie told his granddaughter. He then leaned forwards and placed short, soft kisses against her naked back. " I've enjoyed having you sleeping with me.........I love your pretty little body. " Charlie's voice was smoky and smooth as he spoke. Like a fine glass of whiskey.

Charlie placed a few more kisses against Sammy's back. He asked her what she wanted for breakfast. Charlie would make them something quick so they could get on the road. The sooner they got on the road. The sooner they would reach the farm and tell Sam & Audrey the news. Charlie slipped from the bed, but remained naked. He would get dressed before they were ready to leave. Being naked in front of Sammy was natural now. Now that they had become lovers.

"I love you too." She sighed and shut her eyes. "Its true too. I love older men. They just know how to hold and kiss me. The younger they are...I don't know...its like they are frantic. Their speed scares me." She smiled and looked at him. She shrugged and looked at him and got up telling her grandfather that she would take whatever he made and kissed his forehead. She sat on the bed and watched him. She leaned back against the wall and watched him smiling.

"Grandpa, thank you for letting me confide in you about different things. It makes me feel good that I have someone that won't pull the rug out from under me." She sighed and watched him move around the kitchen preparing breakfast for them.

Charlie moved around, gathering what he needed to make them breakfast. Everything he needed was nearby. A benefit from living in a one room shack. Charlie worked quickly whipping up a good meal for Sammy. He heard her thanking him for listening to her. She also spoke of how nice it was to have someone who wouldn't pull the rug from underneath her. Charlie quickly plated some food for him & Sammy. He said she was welcome. Charlie then turned, handing her a plate. On the plate was two eggs, bacon and grits. Just something to get them going. " That's what grandpa's are for honey. " Charlie said while sitting down, acrossed from where Sammy was sitting on the bed. Driving Sammy home in the pickup was faster then her bus trip. The buses need to make stops at the different towns along the way. Sammy & her grandfather would make much better time on their own.

While eating, Charlie said he leave Lester a note. Explaining that he would be away. Charlie said they would take Old Blue with them. He didn't want to leave the dog here without someone being around. Once breakfast was over, Charlie cleaned up. He asked Sammy to place the money she made into her bag. He then asked her to take her bag & Blue to the truck and get them ready to go. Charlie started dressing after cleaning up. He grabbed his own bag. Tossed a few items into, then left the shack. Charlie placed the note where Lester would look when he found no one around. He tossed his bag into the back, before joining Sammy & Blue in the front. Charlie fired up the motor, put it in gear, they were soon off. Heading northward, towards Texarkana, Arkansas. Charlie switched on the radio for the long drive. Listening to music would help pass the time.

She smiled and thankedh im for the breakfast and began to eat hers. She finished hers adn got cleaned up. She cleaned the plate first and then the fork. She then washed her face and hands and then put on her dress and put her money in her bag and shoes. She laughed and kissed Old Blue's head and went to get out in the car. She smiled and put the bag securely between her legs. When her grandfather came out, she smiled and looked at him. She snuggled in as close as she could and hummed to the music she knew.

She talked some as the scenery went by about stupid little things.

The drive from Charlie's shack to his son's farm, took several hours. Charlie made a couple of stops, for food, gas and a bathroom break. Other then those things, Charlie & Sammy made good time during their travel. They arrived at the farm, before dinner time that same day. Charlie tooted the horn as the truck pulled up in front of the house. Audrey came out, waving her hand and smiling. She was happy to see Sammy & Charlie again. Sammy had never been away from home this long before. It was necessary for her to spend time at Charlie's place. Audrey & Sam knew that their daughter could make more money down where Charlie lived. She did just that. Sammy made far more money than she had with the people who lived around the farm. Her parents would be greatly surprised by the amount she did make.

Charlie climbed from the truck. Old Blue followed Sammy from the truck. He was sticking close to her. Since she had sex with him. Old Blue had become very close with Sammy. He was her new buddy. Audrey greeted her oldest daughter with a big hug. Sam appeared from the house. He was also smiling after seeing his daughter & father. Charlie didn't want to spoil the surprise about the money. He just greeted his family without saying how much Sammy made. She could show them. Charlie just spoke of how much he loved having Sammy stay with him and that she worked very hard while down there. This pleased both of her parents, who were now eager to know how well their daughter did. They needed to pay on the loan by tomorrow, or lose the farm.

She smiled and kissed Charlie's cheek seeing her home. She had successfully saved her family's farm. She pulled her back pack over her shoulder and grinned. When the car stopped she got out of the car and jumped into her moms arms and hugged her close shutting her eyes taking a deep breath. "I did it mommy, I saved the farm." She sighed into her mothers ear and then she stepped back so her father could see into her bag but instead of opening it gave it to him.

Stepping back to stand beside her grandfather, she leaned beside him and bit her lip gently. She knew she was giving them a great gift and had done what she had been told to do

Sam & Audrey were very happy with their daughter. She did save the farm, for now. There was enough to pay on the loan, get new tires for their truck, repair the tractor, pay off the bill they had at the local store, get some items for the new baby and they would still have some left over. Sam took his daughter into his arms. He spoke of loving her so much. Sam then placed a very passionate kiss against Sammy's lips. He spoke of giving her a good long fuck for all her hard work. That's when Charlie brought up Sammy's newest job. Charlie suggested they go into the house, sit down and talk. Sam & Audrey nodded before leading everyone into their home. Over the next 10 minutes, Charlie explained about Doctor Carson and what Sammy would be doing for him. It was surprising to hear that Sammy would be getting pregnant. It was even more surprising to hear that it would be with a black man. Sam & Audrey didn't treat people based on skin color. However, they knew quite a few people did here in the south. Charlie explained that Doctor Carson was keeping this quiet. No one outside of a few people would know about the baby, or that Sammy allowed a black man to make her pregnant. Since it seemed that Sammy would be taken care of, and since a family was waiting to take the child. Sam & Audrey gave their blessings for this to happen. Sammy already had Nate in mind. Someone she cared for and already had sex with.

Audrey told Sammy that she needed to go tell Nate. Charlie would be taking them both to the doctor's house the following day. There she would live until the project was over. While Sammy was busy talking with Old Nate, Sam would head into town and pay off the store debt. He would also stop and pay on the loan at the bank. Charlie & Audrey would wait at the house until Sam & Sammy returned. Audrey was already making dinner. They had reasons to celebrate on this day. Sammy did everything she could and so much more to help keep her family safely in their home. On a day like this, Sammy would find Old Nate at his little shack, down near the swamp. His place was even smaller then the one her grandfather lived in. Yet, it was dry and home to the elderly black man.

She grinned and hugged her family. She kissed Sam back threading her fingers through his hair shutting her eyes. SHe blushed as he spoke of giving her a good fuck, and was about to speak up when Charlie spoke up for her. She smiled to him. Walking in, she sat down next to Charlie, she waited and nodded. Sammy also told them how the doctor promised that they would be well looked after while she was in the experiment. She smiled when they gave their blessing. She kissed her mother and father and began to go towards the swamp to tell Old Nate of the job that she got for him.

When she got to his shack, she looked around. "Hey Old Nate? Its me Sammy!" She smiled and then looked around.

Sammy's father may not be able to fuck his daughter's pussy right now. Her pussy was for Old Nate and the project Doctor Carson was working on. However, that didn't mean Sammy's dad couldn't fuck her. He would fuck her tight ass for their special celebration later on. Until then, the teenager had other matters to attend too. Sammy would find Old Nate, sitting inside his shack, listening to an old phonograph. It was the hand crank style with the large horn where the sound came out. Nate had some blues playing on this old record player. The elderly black man, didn't have much. He did own a few records of blues & jazz. Nate wasn't expecting any visitors. Only a few people came to see the old man. Nate lived a simple life. He did odd jobs for people to earn money. People would hire him to do the jobs no one else wanted to do. This is how he made his money. Nate had no idea Sammy was back from her trip. He'd been told that she was living for a while, and would return after she'd done some work elsewhere.

Nate heard a voice calling his name. It was the familiar sound of Sammy's voice. " Come on in here child! " Nate called out from inside his place. He was pleased that she was back. Nate loved fucking her tight little pussy. She was the first white woman he'd enjoyed in a sexual way. Nate could never have dreamed the news Sammy was bringing. He wouldn't dare dream of something so wild and unreachable.

She smiled and came in and hugged and kissed his lips gently. Crawling into his lap, she snuggled close and shut her eyes and took a deep breath and just savored the feeling of his cool skin for a while before she spoke.

"Nate, I have been given a job that could include you if you want it." She then began to tell him of the doctors whole offer of living in his house and fucking and impregnating her and even helping out a. Hold less family. She sighed and looked at him and slipped her hand into his.

"So what do you think?"

Nate was sitting in an old wooden white chair, near a table with the phonograph on it. There was a jar of clear liquid setting on the table as well. This jar was filled with moonshine. Not the type which Charlie had. This brand wasn't sweet, and nowhere as good as the stuff Sammy's grandfather had. It was cheap, which was the reason why Nate drank it. Nate was dressed in a ripped pair of long johns with overhauls covering them. His short, curly white never looked out of place. Nate was grinning when Sammy came into his shack. The sight of the pretty little white girl, made his cock twitch. Sammy was always so eager to fuck Old Nate. Most 15 year old's wouldn't even entertain the idea of fucking. Let alone fucking a man of Nate's age. Sammy had a much different view then most girls. Even most older women were as free thinking as Sammy was.

Nate watched as Sammy approached. Her lips quickly met his in a kiss. The kiss wasn't long, but it did show the passion the teenager had for the elderly black man. Soon, Sammy was seated on Nate's lap. She spoke of having a new job. A job which Nate could take part in. Nate was told about Doctor Carson's project, how he & Sammy could live in the doctor;s house and fuck until Sammy became pregnant. Nate didn't understand science or why doctor's did such things. However, he did like the idea of fucking Sammy all day, everyday. Plus, they got to help out a childless family. That was a great thing to do. Helping a family have a child. " I ain't gots nothin else planned. " Nate said with a smile. " I'd enjoy fuckin ya all the time Sammy........I do hopes not to get ya pregnant too soon........Havin your pussy as mine would be a dream come true. " Nate spoke before asking when they needed to leave? Sammy knew her grandfather would take them to the doctior's house the following day.

She smiled and kissed his lips hearing that he would do it. Sammy knew he would. Juzt a part of her knew. She hugged him tightly in gratitude and then told him that her grandfatger planned to taje them tomorrow and what time. She smiled and kissed his lips again and told him how much she was looking forward to it.

Standing up, she turned and told him she would see him then and for him to get some sleep. Then she began her walk back home humming to herself. She saw her home and walked in smelling her mom coking away. She sat down and tok off her shoes and smiled.

"Old Nate is in."

For Nate, this was like some wild fantasy come true. A fantasy he dared never to think about. Someone wanted a black man to fuck a white woman. So they could have a baby. Such things were unheard of during this period. Blacks weren't seen on the same level as whites, not in the southern United States. The black people had been freed by the American Civil War, but little had changed in their lives. Many whites in the southern states still kept black people down. Things would change and get better, but that would take time. During this time, the Klan still held power in many areas. These were the whites to be feared, but because they wore masks. It wasn't always easy to know who they were. Some were open about their membership, others kept theirs secret. Perhaps Nate should be a little worried? He knew what would happen to him if it was found out, he'd had sex with Sammy. However, the thrill of being with the pretty girl was stronger than any fear or worry Nate may have. Nate returned Sammy's kisses. He then watched as she left his shack. She was such a fine looking girl. It was no wonder why she could earn such a good living selling her body.

Audrey was working hard on a great dinner. The family had a lot to celebrate this day. Sammy saved their farm, at least for now. The full loan still needed paid off. Sam was just catching up on the back payments with what Sammy earned. They also needed other things, which the money would be used for. Sam had high hopes, the farm would make a comeback. He knew the ground was good. They just needed better weather. Rain would be a great thing at the moment, but money couldn't buy that. Audrey smiled when Sammy came into the house. She was told that Nate agreed to join Doctor Carson's project. " That's wonderful news dear..........I hope everything works out........Have you thought about what happens after this is all over? " Audrey asked. She knew the type of bond mothers can have with their children. " Would you be allowed to visit the child or is that not allowed? " Audrey added while she was busy making biscuits for their dinner.

"I don't know. And maybe it is not for the best. I really have no want of a child and these are such hard times I am thankful every day you guys keep me around." She knew it sounded harsh but she didn't want a child to be brought up like her and be forced to be a whore to just help out. While she enjoyed sex what if she hadn't? What then? Well her family would loose the farm and they would be scattered in the wind. So as little about her this child knew about her the better. While she loved that people adored her, she had a hard time understanding why.

Sometimes she didn't feel too lovely. She watched her mother and hit her lip and smiled as she was the total vision of beautiful everything a mother and wife should be.

Audrey was a little surprised by how Sammy answered the question. However, she did understand the concerns her daughter had. Times were very hard for most everyone. And, there were those who were even worse off then the Baxter family. Audrey did have hope that Sammy would change her mind and wish to meet the child she would give birth too. Times wouldn't always be this hard. Audrey believed things would get better in time and she was right in her belief. Times would change and things would get much better for everyone. For now, things weren't as bad as they had been. Sammy worked very hard and helped her family out. Sure, she sold her body, becoming a whore to support her family. But, no one forced Sammy to do this. Audrey had planned on returning to her old job. Whoring herself out, instead of letting her 15 year old daughter do it. Audrey didn't want Sammy to think any less of herself for selling her body. While most looked down on whores, others saw then as being a necessary part of life. Jesus even had a whore who was apart of his life. Audrey hoped her daughter could be proud of the work she'd done. It showed how truly grown up Sammy really was.

Old Blue came into the house sniffing around. It wasn't long before he'd found Sammy. Blue gave her leg a few licks before his nose went straight for her pussy. As Blue sniffed and licked, his red cock began to grow. Audrey noticed this and raised an eyebrow. " You and Old Blue seemed to have become closer. " Audrey said with a wicked smile on her face. She'd heard how Sammy took on a donkey, but didn't know she'd also let Blue fuck her on her first day at Charlie's shack. Audrey never fucked an animal before. She'd heard stories of such things and did wonder a time or two about do it. Audrey was very proud that Sammy had taken on the challenge of having sex with animals. Such things could earn a willing woman a nice sum of money.

She smiled and stroked Old Blues head as he came in and licked her leg. She laughed softly and stroked his back. When he nuzzled under her dress and sniffed and pressed his cold wet nose against her pussy, she leaned back and stroked his head through her dress. She then blushed and moaned as he began to lick her. She looked up at her mother and blushed shifting and chuckled a bit.

"Yea, we did. I did it so that grandpa would be one of my customers. I did it to seduce him." She blushed. She stroked Old Blue. "Come on, I can't give you what you want." She groaned and shifted pushing him away a bit and bit her lip groaning shifting a bit feeling the cool tongue and knew he had just gotten himself a cold drink of water and it felt so good. She arched her back and trembled.

Old Blue didn't want to take "No" for an answer. His tongue worked quickly over Sammy's slit. The more she groaned and made noises, the faster his tongue slipped over her pussy. Audrey was impressed with Sammy's story of how she seduced her grandfather. Sammy was one hell of a whore. She was certainly born with the heart and soul of one inside of her. Audrey thought it came from her. She'd been a very popular whore during her days at that job. Audrey took on all customers. Giving them whatever they wanted. No matter how odd it may have seemed. A whore's job was to make sure the paying customer got what they wanted. That was something she impressed into Sammy's brain from the beginning. Paying customers were made happy. No matter what they were looking for.

Audrey became puzzled when Sammy said she couldn't give Blue what he wanted. Perhaps she was to tired and couldn't fuck right now? That was possible. It seemed unlikely that Sammy thought letting Blue fuck her would change her job with Doctor Carson. After all, dogs can't make human females pregnant. Plus, Sammy could always clean herself up afterwards. " If you don't let him fuck you.........He'll be humping your leg all day and night..........You may as well let Old Blue have some fun with you before you leave tomorrow.........You'll be gone for quite a while and Old Blue won't see you until grandpa picks you up once the project is over. " Audrey said as she stood watching how eager Blue was to fuck Sammy. His red cock had really grown out. Audrey was very impressed with the size. Her own pussy was becoming wet.

"I know..." She groaned pressing her cheek against teh table stroking the dogs neck and blushed heavily. She bit her lip knowing her mother was probably getting horny just watching what was going on in her own kitchen. She bit her lip and whimpered. "But the doctor told me no vaginal sex. And I am sure he meant it." She blushed. "I know that Old Blue can't make me pregnant...but...I don't want to make Doctor Carson angry." She bit her lip shifting as the dog began to lick harder and faster. She whimpered. When she was assured that wasn't what the doctor meant, she pulled off her dress, so it wouldn't be soiled and got down on all fours for Old Blue and spread her legs for him and spread her pussy moaning shivering as she was so wet.

"Come on boy." She trembled and bit her lip and rocked her hips in an eager hot bitch way.

Sammy was right about what Doctor Carson had told her. He didn't want her to have vaginal sex, not with humans. The doctor didn't know Sammy fucked dogs and other animals for pleasure and for the amusement of others. Had he known this, he would have made his orders more clear on the subject. Audrey was sure that fucking Old Blue wouldn't be against the rules. The project was about Sammy getting pregnant by a elderly black man. Having a good time with Blue wouldn't change any part of that project. Audrey felt there was no reason why Sammy shouldn't enjoy herself. The teen would be getting a good ass fucking from her father. Once he returned from town. No doubt, Sammy's hungry pussy would be craving some action before Nate started fucking her.

Audrey used her motherly instincts to assure her daughter that everything would be fine. Sammy finally pulled off her dress, then got down on all fours. Audrey watched as the teen called for Blue. The temperature between her own legs had grown. Audrey was very turned on and wished she could get down on the floor and let Blue have his way with her. Blue was already worked up. Seeing Sammy pull off her dress made the dog jump around. It looked like he was dancing with joy. Audrey moved to a better position. She lifted her dress and pulled down her panties. As Blue climbed onto Sammy's back, Audrey started playing with her pussy. In full view of Sammy. Blue's thick red cock started probing around Sammy's ass before it found her pussy. The long, fat piece of red meat sank deep into Sammy's hot and wet slit. Blue wasted no time, he began fucking her very hard as her mother watched and played with her own pussy.

She reached between her legs helping the dog and when she found his cock, she helped him find the right hole. Feeling him push in, she grunted and blushed. She watched as her mother began to fiddle and play with her pussy as her own got fucked. Smiling, she shook her head around grunts and moans.

"Momma come here." She panted. She held up her hand and pulled her momma close to the chair. She spread her pussy lips gently with her fingers and began to pleasure her mother with her tongue and fingers letting her have a front row of the fucking that Old Blue was giving her.

It was a truly wild scene that was playing out in the Baxter kitchen. The old farm house had seen plenty of sexual action since Sammy became a whore for her parents. And more sexual action was to come. However, this was the first time anything happened with an animal. Sammy & Old Blue became much closer during her visit with her grandfather. There was a special bond between the teenager and her grandfather's old hound dog. Blue's thick red cock pounded Sammy's hot slit like a machine. His thrusts were powerful and showed his animal nature. His knot formed near his body. It slowly began making it's way towards Sammy's pussy. She'd been knotted with Old Blue before. She knew how much pleasure would come as the knot passed into her body. Locking her and Blue together while he came inside of her body. Pumping her full of dog cum. Sammy still had a little time before that happened.

Audrey didn't linger when Sammy called for her. She moved quickly over to where her daughter was getting fucked. Audrey was very turned on by watching Sammy getting laid by Old Blue. From the sounds Sammy made, it was obvious how much she loved Blue's thick cock taking her from behind. Audrey spread her legs wide for her daughter. Giving Sammy all the room she needed to pleasure her mother. Sammy had learned so much from her mother about pleasing both men & women. The teenager also picked up tricks while she was working while visiting Charlie. Audrey threw her head backwards, onto her shoulders when Sammy started using her tongue and fingers on her. She wailed like a banshee as a wave of pleasure washed over her body. " OH YES!.........Make Momma come! " Audrey screamed out. She reached down, taking a hold of Sammy's head. Audrey began rocking her hips. Grinding her pussy against Sammy's face and hand. At that moment, Charlie & Sam came back into the house. Charlie had been outside, walking the dry fields. Sam went into town, paid the bank, the local store and picked up a few things. The two men stood watching the show of pure pleasure playing out in the kitchen.

She worked hard and rocked her hips forward and back against Old Blue. She felet the dog working her hard and holding her hips in place. She groaned and moaned around him panting feeling his cock spread her pussy wide for his knot. Rolling her eyes, she moaned into her mothers pussy as she gave her ethe order. She dug her fingers in deeper spreading her mother wider as she licked and sucked pressing her nose up and against her mothers clit tickling her.

She panted and rocked her hips groaning and panting. Her vision was obscured by the thighs of her mother so she couldn't see the audience that she had gotten.

Sammy had her mother moaning like the whore she once was. The teenager learned her lessons well. Sammy could please women, just as easily as she could please men. This would be food for thought later on. Any number of rich bitches would pay well to have an experienced whore like Sammy doing them. That was an area which hadn't been explored at this time. However, that could all change after Doctor Carson's project was over. The only thing on everyone's mind at the moment. Old Nate would be fucking Sammy everyday until she became pregnant with his child. All this would began the following day. Sammy was at the moment getting fucked from behind by Old Blue. Her grandfather's old hound dog. Since her visit to Grandpa Charlie's place. The teenager and Old Blue became closer then ever before. Blue loved fucking his new bitch. Sammy was always ready for some hard dog cock.

Sam was amazed by the sight playing out in the kitchen. He'd seen his wife and daughter gave sex before. That was always hot to watch. But, seeing Sammy getting fucked by a dog was mind blowing. Charlie stood there grinning from ear to ear. This is how he found Sammy when she came to see him. On his front porch, with Blue's hard cock ramming into her hot pussy. Charlie nudged his son, whispering that he told him so. Sam had been told the tale of how Sammy showed off her new job. It was great that where sex was involved, Sammy had no shame. She couldn't be a proper whore and be bashful. Sammy also knew how to break men down. Even a man like Father Graham was putty in her hands. Oh, what dirty fun she had with him. " It's too bad Old Blue can't make you pregnant Sammy. " Charlie spoke while Blue continued humping Sammy hard & fast. " It would be fun watching your belly grow with a litter of puppies. " Charlie added. Both he and Sam were already working at the their cocks through their overhauls. Sam promised to give his pretty daughter a hard ass fucking for being such a good whore. A proper reward from a happy father to his hard working daughter. Audrey was so close to cumming. Knowing that Sam & Charlie were now watching, made this scene even better for her. She screamed out as her orgasm hit. Audrey was cumming so hard, she squirted juice all over Sammy's pretty face. Blue was also getting close. His knot had worked it's way down and was pressing against Sammy's hot slit. The large bulge soon forced it's way inside Sammy's body. She was now locked with Old Blue while his cock was pumping her full of his doggy cum.

She drank down her mothers orgasm and cleaned her up. She threw her head back and screamed her pleasure feeling the dog pump her full of his seed and panted pressing her forehead into the cool wood of the ground. She panted and breathed for air. She was exhausted. She stretched out feeling the cool of the ground underneath her and shut her eyes knowing she had put on a good show and that Old Blue would soon leave her and whoever wanted her next would give the order.

Back
Top Bottom