Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard Times (loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

The words Sammy spoke were just what Luther wanted to hear. Sammy was playing her role very well. This was something Sammy loved doing. She loved getting into the type of character her customer wanted. It was like acting for Sammy and it added some spice to any session she may have with a costumer. Luther's request was more wild then most. Sammy was playing a recently dead girl who comes back to life for one last chance at sexual pleasure. Luther ready had his fingers rubbing over and around her clit. Their kiss was very passionate and grew deeper as Sammy kissed him back. This was better then anything Luther could have imagined. Sammy's acting made this all more real. That was key to any fantasy. It just wasn't enough to pretend to be someone else. You really needed to get into and become the character. This is what Sammy did better then other whores.

Luther's fingers left Sammy's swollen clit. His fingers slipped down a bit further and slid into her waiting pussy. Luther began finger fucking Sammy as they kissed. He started to wonder where they should go. Luther could always just fuck Sammy on the table. However, it did seem rather bland for a fantasy. Then it hit him. The same thought which ran through Sammy's mind. Luther remembered the coffin, just a few feet away. It was larger then most coffins. Made for someone of a larger size. Luther hadn't been able to sell it. This is why he kept it for other needs. The large coffin would make a great place to fuck a dead girl. " I will lay you to rest........Then I'll give you what you want........I'll fuck you then you can pass on to the next life. " Luther spoke softly after breaking the kiss. He then looked towards the coffin sitting near the wall. Luther knew Sammy could see it. All she needed to do was turn her head towards the same place Luther was looking. Knowing what Luther had in mind wouldn't be hard to figure out after that.

She groaned and held him tightly and arched her hips and moaned. She kissed him back and rolled her eyes and blushed. She gasped as he slid his fingers deeper into her pussy and she moaned arching her hips up and groaned to him and panted. She looked at him and then to the coffin. She then grinned to him. "Ohh yes, lay me to rest and fuck me proper. Send me to my next life with a smile on my face. Please please, I beg you." She groaned and rolled her eyes and whimpered gripping his chest tightly.

She leaned in close and kissed along his jaw and trembled and shivered trembled.

Luther grinned when Sammy agreed to what was in his mind. He was glad she wanted the same thing. Luther removed his fingers from her pussy. He left the table where she was laying. Luther quickly went over the coffin, opened the lid and fixed it so Sammy could lay inside. He returned to the table, scooping her up in his arms. Luther carried Sammy over to where the coffin sat. The smile on his face seemed to grow as he laid Sammy down inside the coffin. " You should go to your reward with your legs spread wide open..........And a pussy full of cum. " Luther spoke as he opened Sammy's legs. There was plenty of room for Sammy. Hell, she & Emily could both fit inside and there would still be room for sex. As Sammy laid there, Luther stripped off his clothing. This didn't take king since he wasn't wearing much. Luther then climbed into the coffin. He positioned himself between Sammy's legs.

Luther then laid himself down, on top of Sammy. His hard cock pressed against her very wet pussy. " My sweet little angel........I'll send you to heaven with my cum deep inside of you........They will welcome you as a true little slut. " Luther spoke as he teased Sammy's pussy with his cock. He rubbed the head around her clit. Luther then slowly started sinking his cock into her body. A low groan escaped Luther as his cock went deeper. Sammy had such a wonderfully tight pussy. It was so warm and so very wet. Luther continued sliding his cock into until his balls touched her ass checks. Once fully inside of her. Luther savored the feeling for a moment. This was his frist female pussy in quite sometime. Luther then drew his cock back, then slammed it back into Sammy. He was taking her hard and fast from the beginning.

Sammy sighed feeling the soft silk against her back and the pillow against her head. She kept her mind off of the coffin aspect. She just savored the padding the the luxurious feel around her. She groaned and sighed feeling the mans weight come to rest atop of her. Reaching out, she held him and smiled. "I can almost see heaven it is so close please hurry."

She gasped feeling him fill her hard and fast. She grunted and gripped him tighter and held on cause she knew he was pent up and had quite the load to drop. "Yes fuck me hard, give me all you got. It's got to last me an eternity."

Sammy looked so damn sexy laying in that coffin. She may have wanted to keep her mind off being in one. But, no one could doubt that she looked very hot. Like a teenage vampire waiting to greet her lover. Sammy's lover was the local undertaker. An older man who had no woman of his own. That's why Sammy was here. She and her younger sister worked as whores to help support their family. Luther was the latest man to become one of Sammy's customers. She was making his fantasy of a dead girl come back to life, come true. Luther was currently pounding her pussy hard. Grunting each time his cock plowed into her body. Sammy's pussy gripped around his thrusting rod, making him work even harder to keep up the pace.

Sammy's words just made Luther thrust faster. His hips were working overtime. He wanted to send her to heaven with a pussy full of cum, and the memory of one last great fuck. Self pleasure was Luther's normal way of gratification. After he made the deal with Sammy's dad. Luther stopped pleasing himself. He held off and saved himself for this moment. Luther had a huge load to dump inside of Sammy's teenage pussy. Because of how tight her pussy gripped around his cock. Luther's climax was quickly approaching. He lowered himself down, placing his lips against Sammy's. They shared a kiss which grew deeper, his cock continued slamming into her body. Their tongues were twirling around each other when Luther let out a deep groan. The first hot stream of cum shot into Sammy. This was followed by even more. His cock was erupting like a volcano. Sending a flood of warm cum deep inside of Sammy's body. Luther had came many times. However, this was the first time since he was a young man, where he came inside of a woman's body. The feeling of pure joy that Luther had, was undesirable. It was an amazing feeling for the older man.

Back
Top Bottom