Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rapture OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so sorry, life has been a lot busier than I thought it would be. Storms hit us pretty hard and we're still kinda dealing with the flooding and crap. Promise I'll have a post by tomorrow.

Okay, so I've got a draft written, but I had to pack for a summer trip to my family in Dallas, which cut into my writing time. But never fear, I'm bringing my laptop so I should be able to write responses. If not, then I will try to do stuff from my phone. Expect the full release first thing tomorrow morning.

*Sighs* I'm super sorry, but you probably won't see posts for a little bit. I don't really have the... desire to post for a game in my vacation time. What will happen is when I'm back home in about a two weeks, I should have a stable desire to play. But I'll try to keep you guys posted in case I get a spurt.

Koala is going through some medical troubles. It's nothing too serious, but they're going to be hospitalized for a few days. I'll keep you guys updated about their whereabouts, but right now it's still on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom