Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rapture OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent in the idea, but the basic idea was that it does not make you harder to hit, but rather reduces what damage you do take, based around what the armor is meant to protect you against.

Okiee dokiee, I just wanna apologize for lack of communication, but in case you haven't noticed, the items list has been getting somewhat longer over time. But this is still happening, we just need to finalize a few things and get the essentials written down.

Good to hear. On that note, can we expect any starting gear?

And, purely because I love them little things, possible to have a Pug companion? Mostly it's just the idea of a giant with a pug on his head :)

Hey guys! I had a quick question: If I were to create a second character... Would I be able to write for them in the same post as my original OC? Whether that be them interacting, or in separate places, doesn't matter to me. Or would I need to essentially post twice as frequently as if I were to have 1 character?

Um... if you were to had two characters, it's confined to one post, but separated somehow. Technically, they can even fight each other. But posts must be made in turns so anything requiring a roll can occur.

Okay. I'll get something up soon and y'all can introduce your characters. And please, do not start with any items higher than uncommon quality, with the exception of one rare item of your choice.

Just going to ask, how much units is a bottle of water, how many units is a days rations of bread and jerky, and finally, how many units of space does a bedroll take up?

Get crackin at it: Thread

Please note that if there is an attribute next to one of your possible actions, that is what you're rolling against. Additionally, those actions are only physical actions. You can check your status, your inventory, or "inspect" an object, which will tell you more about it, if any further details could be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom