Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rapture OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's right. Damage will be rolled on luck for headshots. Otherwise, damage will be specified by the gun you use.

That probably should go in the rules somewhere... whoops...

Oh, btw, I added a map to the rules. Don't judge please, I don't have the tools or knowhow to draw digital. It's all pencil and paper for me.

Another thing I forgot to add was that you can take points off of things and put them other places. But you always have to have the amount of points your defects give.

Howdy! Thanks for having me aboard. ^_^ This looks like a lot of fun.

I'm going to make a working list of items so random things aren't being pulled out of nowhere.

Also, if you guys have any ideas for diseases, defects, or items please let me know. :D

Weapons look good, though I'm wondering about armor? As a melee guy, that's important. And, what's up with the decimal points in the weapon damage?

As for diseases, why not just roll against Vitality, with a bonus or penalty to the Vitality score depending on how serious the disease is?

I don't know. Not finished yet. Kind of a placeholder for now. :I

And I'm not sure about armor yet. It is modern so actual armor is pretty limited.

Well, sports equipment could serve as armor, eve leather jackets if we look at D20 modern. Not enough to protect against serious attack, but enough to protect against small weapons.

If you want to try and come up with something for armor, please be my guest.just make sure to PM me what you have and I can copy it over.

Of course I could also give it a shot but I also have to finish up a lot of other stuff before I work on new things.

Oh poo, that came out snarky didn't it? I'm sorry, I really do think an armor system would be good, I just have lots to do before implementation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom