Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Krystal smiled at him. "Okay sebby. I trust you."

When they got there, sebastian smiled at her, giving her a kiss. "Yeah, I had fun. Krys and I haven't a day like that in ages. It was nice." He said, completely relaxed. He was sure his friends had a party coming for him, but right now he was to happy to care. He had gotten things he'd needed, and also, he'd gotten to unwind with his closest friend. Krystal and he went way back to the covenant, having met when she came to visit steven, who she knew from sky high. "Did you have fun, iubesc?"

Anya looked amused as she kissed him back, ignoring the slight prick of jealousy that twisted her stomach. Nope, she wasn’t jealous of his friend. She wasn’t. Moving her floating raft over to the edge of the pool, she bullied him to sit down, absently resting her hands on his thighs, keeping herself tethered to the edge of the pool, using him as a anchor. Resting her head on his leg she nodded, looking up at him. “I did. Though it was weird walking in with your credit card. I mean, everyone knew who you were....and it felt weird spending your money on your birthday present.”she said making a face, sighing quietly. so glad that he'd had a simple easy time to talk and be with a krys, ignoring the pain that made her wish she was better for him....made her almost want to break up with him, simply so he could have someone better.

Sebastian smiled ag her, stroking her hair. "We had a great time. Krys bought lots of presents for kirk's birthday next week. She's got something big planned for both of them on that day " he told her, giving her an expression that showed hed let her in on the secret at home. Krys had told him he could. He gave her a kiss. "Don't worry about it. They'll get used to seeing you "

Anya grinned happy aknowing something was going on kissing him back as she reached up gently tuck g his hair away from his face."you look happy..."she said more than anything wanting him to be happy her with her and everything else in his life to. Biting her lip as she considered him. Half wondering if he'd be happier with krys, but knowing she was being silly. Even if they weren't together krys was marrying chris. Staring up at her boyfriend she sighed softly. Utterly content laying there with her head in his lap and before she could think about it she said."marry me."

Sebastian smiled. "I am happy anya. Extremely so. I never thought I could be this happy. " he admitted, giving her another kiss. He was a little startled by her sudden question, but gave her a kiss. "Yes, of course. Where and when, inima mea?" He asked, just relaxing. He did worry that she was jealous of krystal though. He moved away a moment, only long enough to take off his shirt jeans and sandles, leaving him in his winter soldier swim trunks. He hopped into the pool, letting out a soft happy sigh. "Water's lovely." He admitted, floating around.

Meanwhile, Krystal smiled as she have each of her boys a kiss. "Ready for your birthday, kirk? I've got a big surprise for you both that day." She said with a smirk, changing into her captain america bikini, her stomach poking out just a little more than before.

"Good. Me to."she smiled up at him going quiet as she wathe him undress before focusing on the question again. While it might have been jealousy goading her some, she really did want to marry him. Always had. "We'll considering you already asked me to marry you, I was thinking this question of marry me, meant marry me tonight. Vegas is only a few hours away, and it'd be appropriate considering where we met."she teased swallowing hard as she looked her wet boyfriend d over.

"I am. Though let's get through sebastians birthday without getting killed for throwing him a party, and go from there."kirk teased a little kissing her

Sebastian grinned. "Now that's a twist. Wedding anniversary on my birthday." he said with a chuckle, though there was an unreadable emotion in his eyes. Was she so jealous of krys she had to marry him to feel better? He wouldn't assume, but it kind of felt like it. "I'm in. We'll go tonight." He said, already thinking in his mind which chapel to use.

Krystal chuckled, kissing him back. "Sebby's to happy to be mad. I can tell." She said, smiling atbbotb her boys. She'd missed them, but it was nice to just have a day with sebastian like they used to. His last girlfriend was to jealous to let them hang out.

"At least you'd never forget when it was."she teased way bing him for a long moment, before shaking her head."you know what?never mind.Bthe said sighing as she flipped off her raft while jealousy had been part of her reason, she'd had had a better one for wanting to. But seeing the look on his face, had ruined the simple pleasure she'd had by asking. Staying under for a bit she sighed as she am up pushing her hair back.

"Good. Come on let's go see how thewater is."chris grinned as they headed downstairs pausing in the door at the sound of the other couple talking.

Sebastian chuckled. "That's true, i wouldn't." He said, running a hand through his wet hair. He smiled again before he frowned. "Was it something I said?" He asked, looking curious. Had he hurt her feelings somehow?

Krystal nodded. "Yes. Lets. The others should be arriving soon too" She said, smiling.

Anya studied him for a long more before wrinkling her nose a little as she sighed."you know, if you think I'm just being a jealous girlfriend, just say it and don't go along with what I was trying to be nice."she said sounding vaguely annoyed and upset.

"Yea...are they actually fighting?"chris muttered sounding startled because he'd never heard them growl at each other much less be upset. Wondering if the idea anya had had earlier had blown up in her face when she asked.

Sebastian sighed. "I wasn't sure, and I wasn't just humoring you. I'd marry you in a somalian refugee camp if thats what you wanted. Its just that you seem somhow different now that you know about Krys and i." he said, his face showing his sadness. He didn't want to make her upset.

Krystal sighed. "He thinks she's jealous of me. That's probably what they're talking about." she said, sighing, holding her head. She'd bumpednit on her trunk this afternood taking out the presents.

Anya stared at him for a long moment before wrinkling her nose, a cute little tell that said she was upset and struggling hsrd to remember how to actually talk. To remember how to be in a adult relationship."let's not go to Somalia though...but..."she sighed sta ring down at the water."I am a bit. I mean...she's better for you but...its...not why I wanted to marry you today...."

Chris winced looking at jrys."is she?I mean like his ex?"he muttered worried about losing sebastian again even if he knew anya was totally different, had a whole other set of hangups

Sebastian shook his his head. "Anya, Krys is great, and I adore her, but she's not the one I love. I love you, an I want to marry you, where ever. Ijust want you to be mine." he said, before he tilted his head at her. He ws curious. "Why did you want to marry me today, Iubesc?"

Krystal shook her head. "I don't think its quite that bad, but hen he took her to meet Maria the first thing she asked about was where I was." she explained, worried for them.

Anya smiled at him, swiming over to wrap her arms around his waist as she stood in the shallow water, sighing quietly as she leaned into him. “Well, I am yours. Always.”She muttered blushing a little, “Uh..well. Nothing important.”she said embarassed now about both her reaction and her reasons now.

“Ahhh, yea that would make any woman feel at a loss.”Chris said looking amused before smirking. “Don’t worry to much. She was going to ask if he wanted to go to vegas after the party. So it couldn’t be to bad.”

Sebastian kissed her head and hugged her close as she came over. "Good. I'm glad. Te iubesc." He said giving her a kiss. "Well okay." he said, still curious, but willing to let it go.

Krystal nodded. "Yeah, you're right. I hope it'll be okay." she said, snuggling into him as rob, scarlett, anthony and samuel arrived for thenparty.

“Iubsec.”She muttered nuzzling him a little with a sigh as she kissed him back, blushing slightly as she sighed, slumping a little. “You know...I just...”She fidgeted, embarassing about her reasoning. “our birthdays have never been a good thing you know...I just thought...this would be a good thing.”She shrugged a little.

“It will.”Chris smiled grinning at the others, “hey guys.” “So, where’s the birthday boy?”Jeremy said laughing a little as he walked in looking amused.

Sebastian kissedbher head, smiling. "You are to sweet, you know that. That is a lovely reasoning." He told her, snuggling her close.

Krystal grinned and hugged jeremy tightly when she saw him. "They're in the pool. The table for presentsnis over there, and we'll do a huge barbeque and stuff too." She told him, kissing his cheek. Krystal still adored jeremy, even if she loved her boys. He was her best friend besides sebastian.

"I thought so."Anya smiled a little making a face."so. we have the party here, and then go to Vegas. It'll be fun....I think the other's are here."

Jeremy smiled as he set the presents down before hugging krys back."how about we go join them then."

Sebastian smiled back at her. "Yeah, that sounds good, we'll have fun." He said, waving at the others.

Krystal grinned. "Yeah, sounds good. Ya'll got your suits?" She asked, having extrasbidf needed, but i lookednlike everybody had them.

Anya nodded moving away from Sebastian as she looked up at them. "Yea, we do."Jeremy grinned as he stripped down to his suit, smirking as he jumped into the pool, laughing as anya shrieked in surprise as water hit them.

Sebastian made a face before chuckling. "Sorry iubesc, thats just jeremy." he said as scarlett and krystal dove off the diving board in tandem, casing a bit of a wave. Rob was next, followed by samuel and anthony. Water was real nice.

Anya made a face looking amused as the others jumped in, climbing back up onto her raft, absently playing with sebastian's hair before grinning at the others."so. We've decided to go to Vegas tonight. Anyone want to go?" "What?"chris sputtered sta ring at them.

Anya grinned looking at the girls in amusement. "I feel bad now. We're outnumbered by the guys. I feel like we're leaving people out of this wedding seb."she said snickering as she poked seb a little. "Don't worry about it. I'm prepared to walk down the aisle with chris if I have to. He's so dreamy."Jeremy said snickering pretending to swoon."you are so insane, renner."chris snickered.

Sebastian chuckled. "Gwen, colby, and agent 13 haven'g got here yet. Also indio and his boyfriend who we're not sure who it is. Krys won't tell us." Krystal chuckled. "Hmm, it might be sexy to see you two make out." She said, looking at her fiancee and he old friend.

Back
Top Bottom