Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

"Ah. We'll then. We have enough for a quiet wedding."Anya snickered a little well aware that No matter how private the ceremony, people were going to find out about it qiickly. "I'd pay money to see that."Scarlett snickered looking at her boyfriend and chris. "Perverts. All of you."chris said snickering a little.

Krystal and sebastian smiled. "Yes. It will be good." He said, hugging her close. Krystal smirked, running a hand down chris's bare chest as she nibbled his ear. "I thought you liked my perverted side, captain?" She teased, giving him a kiss.

Anya smiled looking amused. “..I do. As long as you’re not getting me to kiss Renner.”Chris snickered kissing her back, smiling slightly. “So. Cake, presents, vegas. I feel like we should take Sebastian bar hopping now. I mean, that’s how they met. We should totally do the bachelor party thing.”

Krystal chuckled. "well, it'd be hot, but no. Not unless you want to." She said, not about to forcr him, even if shecould probably black mail both men into doing it. She has a lot of dirt on them. Sebastian chuckled next. "As good as that sounds, i thInk no. We can always have that later. The fans won't notice that fast that there's a wedding ring on my finger."

“Hm good.”Chris smiled kissing her back before laughing at sebastian’s words. “A week. I bet a week.” “Two. I have no faith in our fans being that observant.”kirk said snickering. “Oh, I think you underestimate just how much his fangirls love him. Two days. I swear, they’ll be tweeting about it in two days.”Jeremy snickered.

Krystal smiled into the kiss and ran her hand down his chest, enjoying being near him. Sebastian chuckled. "Maybe so. They do notice, but lets hope. I'd rather not ruin the secret for now." He said, snuggling anya. He was happy, and it felt nice.

Anya nodded, looking amused. "okay. fun stuff then."

When they got to vegas, Anya smiled, wrapping a arm around his waist as she watched their friends debate on where to go, and what they were doing, sighing softly as she linked her hand with her fiancee's. "WE should go get married in caesar's palace....i mean we met there."She muttered

Senlbastian nodded. "Yes, fun stuff."

Sebastian chuckled as his friends argued, then he smiled. "Good idea. Guys, we're gonna get
married at caesar's" he said, grinning. He was finally getting his well deserved happy enfing.

Anya smiled when they headed for ceasar's palace, going quiet as she walked with him, cuddling up against him as she walked, resting her head on his shoulder as he hugged her close. "So. Which do you think you're fans will notice first, married or pregnant?"she teased a little as they paid and headed into the chapel, blushing ever so softly as she looked around, utterly overwhelmed with the idea that only three months ago, they'd met here. feeling totally at a loss for it.

Sebastian looked curious. "Hmm, probably the preganancy if they aren't yo busy being distracted by krys and chris's madsive wedding in 2 weeks." He said, chuckling a little as krystal handed anya a dress to change into.

"true. Hopefully theyre well distracted."anya smiled as she took the dress, blushing ever so slightly."thanks krys."she said as she changed into the dress. Knowing that while she should get used to the attention the woman was still private at heart, wanting to keep some parts of her life to herself. Even if she knew she'd have to share her husband with the world. Smiling as she walked out of the chapel looking up at sebastian with a shy smile."hey. You ready?"

Sebastian nodded. "Hopefully."He said, his private nature apparent. While krystal had helped him come out of his shell a bit, he was still very private at heart. Krystal smiled at her. "Welcome. I thought you might want something fancier." She said, going back to snuggle with chris and chris. She'd have her much earned happy ending soon too.

"Yea I hadn't thought of that when I'd said we wanted to get married tonight."she looked amused smiling as they got in front of the priest amused as she listened to the man, starting to repeat her vows, before flushing, flustered and nervous enough to actually be getting married that she slipped into romanian without knowing it, holding onto sebastians hands tightly, as if she was afraid he'd have second thoughts even as she said I do.

Sebastian spoke in romanian too so she wouldn't feel self concious, kissing her at the appropriate time. "Te iubesc" he whispered against her lips as their friends cheered, smiling to himself. He never wanted this to end. Just him and her.

Anya miled a little, relaxing as he spoke back in her native tongue, leaning into him, kissing him back. feeling utterly amazed to know that they were together. that this wasn't going to end.

Two weeks later, the two were still riding the high of their secret wedding, having bolted out of the public eye and holed up in aspen to ski and just be together on their honeymoon, laying out on their bed, anya smiled watching her husband get ready to go. not wanting to go, even if she knew that they had to, after all, sebastian was the best man. couldn't not show up. Though she didn't want to leave, because seh was enjoying having him to herself, and that she was afraid if they left, the peace and safety she felt would shatter, leaving her just as scared of having sex as she had been before. she'd been happy, safe here, and had discovered she still enjoyed sex while on her honeymoon. and she was afraid when they got to the real world again, it would break them apart. "You do realize, that you'll be able to change before walking down the aisle?No reason to actually dress now....I could totally go for you driving back naked."She said even if she was dressed in her dress and shoes, ready to go herself.

Chris grinned, leaning against krys' door, having been kicked out for the night before the wedding, because it was tradition to not see the bride before hand. "Have you heard from seb?Are they on their way?"He said worried a little. having not heard from the honeymooners since they'd left vegas, he was slightly worried that they wouldn't come up for air in time to get to the ewedding.

Sebastian chuckled. "As nice as thst sounds, I prefer not getting arrested for indecency." He told her, finishing up putting on his tux before kissing her, being a little smug. He knew she secretly loved him in A tux.

Krystal chuckled. "Sebby just texted me sweetie. They'll be here soon. They just had to stop for gas." She said, sending him air kisses, though he wouldn't see. "Don't worry my captain of love. Everything will be fine." She sai, glad she was alone for the moment.

"Hmmm, it's not indecent. you're doing a service to your wife, in being naked and near her. Besides, if we get pulled over, the cop would totally want to see you naked anyways, so we're saving them the trouble of imagining it."Anya said though she sounded a little jealous even at the hypothetical cop oggling her husband, shivering a little as she kissed him back, looking at him in his suit as she stood, wrapping her arms around him, "You look good."she said blushing a little, not about to tell him just how much of a kink she had for him in a suit.

"Good."Chris said smiling a little. "Besides, it's not like they'll stop for a quickie. if it was rob, I'd worry. but seb wont make everyone wait while he has sex."Kirk snickered knocking on the door as he pushed chris towards the stiar.s "Go."He said watching the other go before knocking on the door. "CAn I come in?"

Sebastian rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Thats just what i need. A fan whos a cop. She'd give me tickets just to see me." He said, stroking her cheek as he kissed her, smirking at her cute jealousy. "Thanks. So do you." He said smiling at her as he brought her to the car.

Krystal chuckled. "Right. Its not rob. Now stop worrying and go get ready!" She told him, smiling at kirk. "of course you can love" She said, letting him in, her in all her made up wedding glory. The dress seemed to swish like a bell a she walked over, giving him a light kiss as she closed the door behind him.

"Hm, true."Anya snickered a little as they left, settling into her seat with a smile, turning her head to watch him as she drove, absently resting her hands on her rounded stomach. nearly 5 months into her pregnancy, and the woman was still feeling amazed that she was there. with him, married and pregnant. and while she was still nervous and worrying about his mother, who they still hadn't told about their wedding, she was still happy to be with him. Content to simply be with him in the car as he headed for the wewdding, she smirked a little. while she knew they had to get to the wedding, she knew they had a little bit of time worked in, nearly five hours to spare between when they'd get there, and when they had to be there. She was enjoying teasing him really. because she'd just rediscovered how fun sex was, she was enjoying him in all his puppy dog awesomeness. "So. Do you want to hear about the dream I had last night?"

"I'm going I'm going."Chris grumbled. "He can't help it. He's a worrier."Kirk snickered as he stepped into the room, smiling as he leaned down to kiss her cheek lightly. "You look amazing."He said letting her close the door

Sebastian smiled as he drove, squeezing her hand occationally. "sure. I'd love to." He said, and he really was genuinely curious. He hoped it was a good dream.

Krystal chuckled, closing the door behind kirk. "Its true, he is. Hes sometimes to much like steve." She said, smiling at the kiss to the cheek and blushing. "Thankyou, kirk. You look handsome." she said, a question shed been meaning to ask him on her tounge. The three of them were always together, so she was never alone with him to ask. "Kirk, what you said at con that time, when you were asked about the engagement, is that how you really feel?" She asked, looking concerned for him.

"Hm, it was a good dream. dreaming about you making love to me in a car, christianing the car, and fucking so hard in the backseat that we actually mess up the shocks is a good thing. And that suit...hmmm...dreamed you put your tie to good use in being bonds, and being bound up and tied, waiting your mercy...hmmm...."

"He really is. he worries me sometimes."Krik said smiling slightly before frowning at her, tilting his head a little. "Which thing?"He asked looking worried.

Sebastian smirked. "Hmm, that does sound like a good dream. Chris would kill me if we stopped for it though. Hes way to much like cap." He said, knowing his friend was probably already freaking out.

Krystal nodded. "Sometimes its worrisome, other times it cute." She admitted with a sigh, snuggling close to kirk. She worried about him and his feelings. "The time you said it hurt you to see me marryin someone elese." She answered, looking worried and curious.

"It was indeed."She smiled looking over at him, before snickering. "Probably. He's probably already bouncing off the walls."Anya said looking amused as she considered him, sighing quietly as she got comfotable, knowing it'd be a bit till they got there.

"Hm, somtimes."Kirk snickered a little before kissing her forehead with a sigh. "A bit, but not to badly. I'm happy for you guys."

Sebastian chuckled. "Yeah, he probably is. Chris gets over excited when he is nervous. He truly is like a dog sometimes." He said, imagining how panicked chris was at this very second.

She nodded, smiling a little at the kiss to the head and hugging him. She called him by his real name. "I'm sorry Chris. But you know how much I love you, right? Just as much as the excited puppy." She said, giving him a long, passionate, and meaningful kiss. She hated that she was hurting him.

"Hm. It's a toss up between who's more a puppy. You or him "she teased her husband smiling slightly.

Kirk smiled leaning into her closing his eyes."I know. I love you to. Like sen'd say,'te ibusec."he muttered nuzzling her a little."don't worry about it."

Back
Top Bottom