Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

“...probably. I know. It would have just been nice to not have it dumped in my lap without any warning.”She muttered kissing him back, relaxing a little before smiling as she watched him go, leaning back against the car. “East side, down by the river.”Chris said looking relieved as he handed the man the address, looking him over. “We okay?”He said worried.

Sebastian nodded. "I know iubesc. But I did warn you to expect extravigance from krystal. She doesn't know any better." He said, hugging her close before going back inside. He got the address from chris. "Yeah, we're okay. Anya didn't expect all this. She's just a little freaked out." he said, krystal sighing in slight relief, even if she could tell sebastian was stretching the truth.

“I know.”Anya said making a face as she watched him go. “Good.We’ll see you tomorrow.”Chris said smiling a little, even if he knew sebastian was stretching the truth some, he didn’t want to press it. Knowing that krys was going to talk to him when they got to La, he was okay with leaving it alone for now. “Goodnight Sebastian.”He said watching him go, before pressing a kiss to krys' head. "It'll be okay..."

“...You know. This sorta looks like your apartment in new york. Big. Insanely big.”Anya teased as they walked into the apartment, looking around as she explored, still feeling off balance and upset about accepting the gift, but was well aware they needed a bigger place. And it was either going to be sebastian paying or krystal, and tehy might as well accept the kind gift.

Sebastian smiled. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." He said, walking away. Krystal looked up at chris, nodding slightly. "I hope so." She said softly, suggling close now that they were alone. She gave each ofbher boys kisses. "Do you want a girl or a boy, chris?" She asked curiously, trying to distract herself.

Sebastian smiled as they stepped into the apartment, chuckling a little. "Well, krystal never goes small. Shes all for "go big or go home" he said, exploring the place himself. He looked in the kitchen, not surprised to find that it was stocked fully. Krystal never did something halfway when it came to gift giving. "Found the nusery" he said, smiling at the simply decorated with furniture nusery, stocked with what they needed, but decorated with two cribs, a note attached to one. "Guessing it will be twins. Love you, krys."

Chris s rugged smiling down at her as they headed for the hotel."I don't care, as long as they're healthy." "a boy would be cool. Better to teach to be the next Captain really."kirk snickered a little..

"We'll if she had to do it, at least it's big."Anya smiled a little before following him to the nursery looking around her as she rested a hand on her stomach.b...twins...we'll have twins..."she said sounding amazed but happy, his happiness is what mattered to her, so she was trying so hard, so very hard to not let her own fears get to her anymore. Even if she had minor breakdowns here and there, she was trying. Judging him a little."we probably should get some sleep."

Krystal smiled. "A boy would be nice, but honestly? I wish for twins. One of each." She admitted, giving them each a kiss. She would have the gifts from everyone sent yo their mansion in LA. She was already planning the nursery. "You'll both stay with me in LA, right?" She asked, because it was where she grew up, and was most comfortable there. While she wasn't opposed to moving, she hated the cold.

Sebastian chuckled. "That's just krys. Over preparing for everything. Twins will be good. We'll be a great family." He said with a smile, snuggling her and giving her head a kiss. She knew she was trying so so hard, and it made him love her all the more. "Yeah, we should. Te iubesc, inima mea." He said, showing her tontheir room, which he'd already put the sheets and thingsbon the bed.

"Of course we're staying. Though I think chris was going to keep his place in Boston to." "Yea. Just for when we go home and visit my family."chris smiled as he got ready for bed..

Bwe will be."she smiled leaning into him, closing her eyes before doing."te ibusec."she muttered smiling as they settled into bed.

A few days later anya frowned as she walked through his apartment in la, looking upset and annoyed. She hadn't realized it was his birthday, it hadn't occurred to her that he'd never mentioned it until she'd logged onto Facebook and a the birthday wishes from fans. Now she was sorta starting to panic over it. Which was why she'd called krys and chris to get seb out for awhile so she could go shopping.

Krystal smiled. "That is perfectly logical. But i am not going to bosyon in the winter. We'll fly them in on my jet for christmas. Thanksgiving i can handle." She said, willing mostly to compromise, but she really hated the cold. The only time she did snow was when snowboarding.

Sebastian smiled, handing her another something from krys, which were some winter soldier themed pajamas. "She left a note. Said she saw these and thought of us. There's matching ones for me." He said, chuckling a bit as he put them on.

Krystal chuckled, answering her phonE. "Don't worry, anya. I had already asked him to come shopping with me today. I needed a few things from rodeo. just come to the mansion when you're done. Yoh can help chris and kirk set up for the surprise party." Shesaid smiling a little.

Krystal smiled as she pucked up sebastian. "Ready to go?" She asked, designer ed hardy sunglasses with geisha on themnon her face as she turned To him.

“That’s fine. Boston’s wicked in teh winter.”Chris snickered a little, amused because he knew how she was about the cold, so he was willing to compromise.

Anya laughed, looking amused as she saw the clothes, smiling as she put them on. “These are awesome.”She grinned amused.

“Oh. Good. I’ll do that.”Anya said smiling as she said goodbye to sebastian before heading out to the store, knowing he was distracted enough that he wouldn’t wonder just yet what she was up to.

“Yea.”Sebastian smiled amused as he got into the car, sliding into the seat, he tilted his head. “So what are we shopping for today?”

Krystal nodded. "I've heard stories." She said, shivering at only the thought. Krystal hated the cold. It was murder on her body, and she knew it would be worse when pregnant. She needed to stay in LA.

Sebastian chuckled. "Yeah, krys finds the most unique stuff." He said, getting into bed.

Krystal smiled. "Good. You do that" she said, putting on her clothes, and kissing her boys goodbye.

Krystal smirked. "Anything we want baby. But first, lunch." She said, driving off to their favorite resturaunt as a couple.

Sebastian laughed when he saw where she was taking them, amused at the small seafood place."I haven't been here in years."he said amused as they headed inside. Wondering if there was a reason for the spur of the moment shopping trip besides anya needing to do her own shopping

Krystal nodded. "Neither have I. Didn't seem right without you." she said with a chuckle, smilingbat him as they walked in, getting their usual table in the corner, smiling at him. "Alright sebby-bear. Tell me whats on your mind. I know you have alot on it, and chris and kirk and i are worried aboutyou. Fess up." she said, giving him her dominant look. Hed submitted to her

"No I guess it didnt."sebastien said smiling as they settled at their table sighing quietly as he looked over at her. "Where do you want me to start? I introduced my mother to anya, and the first thing she did was ask where you went. Anya's still annoyed with me over it. And now she's feeling inadequate and I have no idea how to help her or me settled cause it seems all we're doing is making things worse for each other."he said sighing wuietly."I'd break up with her to save her this mess, but I can't live without her either."

Krystal nodded. It hadn't felt right. She listened as he talked, relaxing into her seat as she sipped her iced tea. She looked sebastian over, and she vould tell how frazzked he is. "I could see how that would end badly. Your mother did really like me. Have you considered therapy? Anya seems like she could benefit from that. Poor girl must have some serious issues. I can reccomend a really good one." She told him, her eyes showing her concern.

Sebastian nodded a little. “She did really like you. And horribly enough, she said something about the miscarriage, before I even had a moment to tell Anya....she sort of lost it for awhile.”Sebastian sighed a little before tilting his head, thinking about it. “I haven’t considered it...she wont want to go. I mean...she could probably...both of us really...but...there’s stuff...she wont share. Even with me, she’s reluctant to talk most of the time about her past.”Sebastian said looking just as worried.

Krystal looked strained. "Ooh. That hurts. I can see why she might get upset. Probably thinks you're marrying her for the children." she admitted, taking another sip of her tea. She was trying to help both of them. She worried a whole lot about them. "Do you think she would listen to me if I asked her? Its plain to see the poor girl is hurting. I only have her best interests at heart" she told him, remembering the last time they'd come there. It was just before her miscarriage. Krystal looked contemplative as she sipped her tea, a question in her mind. "Do you think things would be different if Dmitri had survived? He's been on my mind alot lately." She said, her expession showing a slight apology for asking.

”yea, exactly. And despite trying to convince her, I can’/t. Not when she’s o upset she con’t see straight.”Sebastian sighed softly. Before tilting his head at krys, nodding slightly. “She might. You could try.”Sebasitan smiled slightly before thinking about it and nodding. “It would have. Things would be so different....ans as much as it hurts to admit. I’d father it be this way. We’re both with the people we need and love the most.

Krystal nodded. "That mysf ve beyond frustrating. i'll try to convince Her. I know a wonderful therapist that helped me after my brother died. He's a lovely person." she told him before she nodded. She often thought about dmitri, and it made her have mixed emotions. "yeah definately. I don't have a clue what I would have done if I'd been married to you when I met kirk. I've been thinking about Dmitri alot. I don't think he was meant to die, but unfourtunately I can't time travel like my character." she said, sighing. It really hurt her inside to have lost her son, though she rarely showed it. Krystal had this complex about crying around others, that caused her to be really paranoid about doing it, to the point she refused to do it in front of anyone but her boys.

"it was. Thankfully though she dislikes being alone more then she was mad at me so it didn't take me long to convince her to listen."he said shrugging as he ate not about to explain what they'd talk about and all. Only anya would ever know about his abuse. Nodding slightly at her words."me to...with anya pregnant...it scared me to know it could be so easily lost...nearly did lose them both..."he swallowed thickly leaning back in his chair as he finished his food."so how long did you tell anya she had to shop?"he teasd

Krystal nodded. "I can imagine. I'm sorry if i kinda contributed to her issues, but I just thought you guys might want a bigger place, and I knew anya loved her little apartment..." she said, still feeling bad for her running out that night. At the next she nodded. "I absolutely know how you feel sebby. I've been so scared of loosing the twins Like I lost Dmitri." She said meekly, and you could see in her expression just how damaged it had made her. She chuckled a bit. "As long as she needs. Besides, we need to get something for kirk's birthday in a few days.

"It wasnt...she's not used to people trying to do nice things. She thought...you were trying to discreetly tell her she couldn't take care of the twins, or me. We all know it's stupid but... she's had a lot of things go wrong keys, and no gauge on how to deal...."sebastian sighed before nodding."well be okay."he promised squeezing her hand before laughing nodding as he finished his food." We'll we'll make sure to get some of that to."

Krystal shook her head. "It wasn't anything like that. I really just wanted to help. But i can understand her side even I don'g know the whole story." She said, remembering the sars of abuse on sebastian's body, and she wanted to frown and say "why didn't you say anything about your stepfather abusing you?" But she didn't. Evennif she'd figuredbit out way back when they first started having sex, she'd never said anything, hoping that he would tell her on his own. Krystal nodded. "I hope so, sebby-bear." she almost whispered, the old provate nickname slipping from her tounge because of her deepseeded fear ofnloosing the twins. She grinned though, nodding. "Its gonna be awesome. i have a huge party planned for Kirk. That's when i'm gonna tell the boys its twins. They don't know yet because they've been to busy filming to come to my appointments. Also, i never showedbthem the ultra sounds..." she said, smirking a little. She was hoping they'd be as happ as she was about it.

“I know you did. But you surprised her. Anya does better when she has a idea what’s going on.”Sebastian smiled a little as she considered that, before nodding, smiling a little at the name. “We will be okay.”he promised before grinning. “Good. He deserves a good party....and they’re going to faint. It’ll be awesome.”Sebastian snickered before looking at her. “Come on, let’s go shopping.”

Krystal nodded. "that's understandable. I sometimes get twitchy too." she admitted before she nodded, feeling more relaxed. Sebastian had a way of calming her fears that she'd never understand. she grinned. "its gonna be so amusing. I just hope they won't be mad at me for keeping it from them this long." she said, nodding, paying and leaving, ready to go do some retail therapy.

“They wont.”Sebastian snickered.
When they got to the house, Anya looked up from the book she was reading, having been ordered outside to relax and enjoy the sun by the men as they got ready for the party. Totally unwilling to let the pregnant woman work, so she’d changed, and simply laying out in the pool with a book. Looking over the edge she smirked at her fiancee. “Have fun?”

Back
Top Bottom