Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Sebastian lwaned leaned into her hand, giving her light kiss. "Yes, we will be. Te iubesc. Always, my Anya." He told her softly, brinnging her dinner in bed. He sang softly, smiling as the song changed on the radio, and he sang along, changing delilah to anya. He smiled at her, getting his own dinner as he sang.

The next day, krystal and chris were having an early lunch, and she sippedbher tea happily. "Chris, you've been wondering about mickey, haven't you?" She asked curiously, tilting her head slightly. Now was as good abtime as ever to explain.

Chris tilted his head a litrle before nodding."I have. But much like your dating seb, I figured you'd explain when you were rewdy."chris shrugged a little as he ate.

Meanwhile anya was sitting in the bottom of the shower, crying ever so slightly. Having gotten up to get ready hours ago, simply letting sebastian sleep in, but she'd lost it over something in the shower simply curling up in the corner, having lost herself in it long enough that their almost limitless amount of hot water was actually running cols.

Kryatal nodded, taking a bite of her pasta. "Thanks, chris. But, if you were ever jealous of mickey, don't be. Hes my brother, though, not by blood. He was my older brother's best friend, and before Takashi died, he made Mickey promise he'd look after me. He's feircely protective." She explained, aware the man knew about her brother and his tragic death.

Sebastian awoke to the sound of the shower and crying when he awoke, so he ran to their bathroom, opened the door. 'Iubesc, whats wrong? You can tell me." He asked, eyes concern r dm

"Oh...okay. that does make me feel better. I was a little jealous."he smiled relaxing leaning over to kiss her before tilting his head."you ready for the party tonight? Everyone flew in last night. So it'll be fun."He smiled glad that the bridal and baby showers were finally here. At least neither woman was showing that mu h just yet. Knowing keys at least wanted married before the baby came."does anya know the parties for her to yet?"

Anya was shiverify in the cold water looking up at him from where she was curled up in the corner."...cant...feel....i....I'm trash...I should...clean..."she muttered disconnected, and he would know she'd been dreaming again, her own memories stirred up by his confession, and her own past.

Krystal nodded, kissing him back. "I thought so. It was kind of nice to see youbthat way, and yes, I absolutely am. I can't wait to see jonesy, chris and liam too. I've missed our friends." she said, shaking her head with a chuckle. She was sure anya hadn't figured it out yet.

Sebastian turned off the shower and pulled hernout, wrapping hernin a towel and holding her close, whispering sweet romanian nothings into her ears as he rocked her. "You are not trash. You are not worthless. Te iubesc. Te iubsec, Inima mea. You are not worthless, my anya. Te iubesc." he told her softly, tring to calm the obviously distraught woman.

“Well, I’ll endevour to always be a little jealous then.”he teased kissing her again before grinning. “Me either. And I can’t wait to see Anya’s face. I don’t think she’s ever had friends to throw parties with. This is going to be great.”Chris grinned because as much as he’d missed everyone, seeing his best friend happy because anya was happy, was even better.

Anya shivered, swallowing hard as she pressed into the warmth that was her boyfriend as he held her, shivering.”Te iubsec...”she muttered pressing her face against his chest, hiding from the world, for the moment, feeling safe in his arms. Feeling protected.

Krystal smiled, kissing him back. "Good." she said, agreeing with his assumption of anya. "I hope it makes them both smile. They've both been through alot. Seb never told me what exactlg was bothering him, but I know yhere's something deep down he won't show. So i hope seeing anya happy will lift his spirits." She admitted, taking a sip of her tea and then giving him a kiss.

Sebastian simply held his fiancee, stroking her back and kissing her head as he rocked her, snuggling her close. "Te iubesc, inima mea. Always."

B well considering how badly the last two months have messed them both up, I'm sure there's alot bothering him. But maybe you'll convince him to talk to you. You two always have been close."chris smiled at her."try talking to him again. Or I will. Maybe he just needs someone to talk to."chris shrugged getting up.become on. We better get ready for the party."

Anya sighed quietly snuggling aging him, going quiet for a while before she warmed up some."we probably should be getting ready to go..."

Krystal nodded. "Sebby and I are gonna go out for dinner and do some shopping for jonesy's burthday, so i'll talk to him then." She said with a smile, giving Chris a kiss before taking a last sip of her tea and getting up. "Yes, we should." She said, snuggling into him as she walked with him back to their penthouse suite. She put on a pretty 40s style cocktail dress, smiling at her boys. "How do I look?" She asked, finishing up putting on her makeup.

Sebastian smilng and giving her a kiss. "Yes we should. Krys sent you a present. She's kind of adopted you, so be prepared for her to spoil you. I've known the woman since she was 10, and i'm still not used to it." He said, chuckling As he handed her the pretty dress.

“Good. And I take it we’re all celebrating his birthday when we get back to the states?”He said knowing that they’d all flown in for a few days to romania, and then were heading for LA for their break. Glad that seb and anya had decided to join them to, hopefully the two would be better there. Grinning as he finished doing up his tie, he smiled. “Very beautiful.” “Ready for a party really.”Kirk said smiling at her.

“Hm?She did?”Anya frowned a little before nodding, sighing quietly. “Okay then...”she said fidgety about people buying her stuff still even as she took the dress, eyes widening a little as she saw the dark blue cocktail dress, smiling as she put it on, shuddering as she looked her boyfriend over. Despite her still nerves about sex, seeing him like that, all ready for a night out, she wanted to just not leave bed for days."Ready?"

Krystal nodded. "Yes, we will. It shall be a wonderful party. I hope he won't be angry." She said, knowing how twitchy sebastian could get on his birthday, but she wanted to make the man smile.. He had had it so hard lately. Krystal smiled, giving them each kisses. "Thank you, my captains of love" She said, squeezing their hands.

Sebastian smiled. "Krystal is always right on sIzing. I have no idea how she does it. You loom beautiful." he said, giving her a kiss. He pulled her into his arms, hugging her close. "Te iubesc, anya."

"he won't be. You know he loves you."chris smiled a little as they got ready to leave hooping he was right.

Bthanks. So do you."she smiled."te ibusec."she smiled at him before heading out.

"You know they might kill us for throwing them a party. I mwan, Neither Of Them Are Party people.,"CHRIS Said Fidgety Now That The Party Was Actually Here AND They Were Just Waiting For The Other guests of honor."hey guys."Anya smiled a armwrapped around sebastian s waist as they headed into the room, the romanian woman happy and relaxed

"I hope he won't. I mean, it'll just be our friends and a few servants at our mansion. Well, what will be our mansion. She said, completely ready to share any and all things of hers with him.

Sebastian smiled and kissed her head, blushing slightly. "Thanks Anya. So, ready?" He asked, taking her hand.

Krystal chuckled. "Don't worry. Its not just for them. Besides, anya will need things yoo." She explained, hugging both sebastian and anya tightly. "Hi! Okay! Now we can really get the party started nowbthat the other guests of honor are here! Surprise! This is your wedding and baby shower too, anya!" She said excitedly, thougjh sebastian could tell that the woman was secretly scared that they would be mad. He smiled at her. "This is great penguin. Really." He told her, trying to calm the woman's nerves while whispering an explanation to anya.

"True."chris smiled trying to calm, amused as he watched the rest of the avengers mingling and talking to each other."what?"anya sputtered looking surprised as she held onto the two smallish gifts she'd gotten for them, while sebastian had his. While the could have done a gift from them both, the woman had wanted to choose something for them herself, and pay for it, because they'd done so much for her, she'd needed to do it. Looking around she looked more startled then upset, as if confused why someone would want to do this."thanks guys."Anya said blushing

Krystal grinned. "You're welcome of course! You’re part of the family too, Anya. Besides, what better way to get prepared then by partying?" She asked with a chuckle, flipping on some soft jazz music. The woman was much like sebastian in the way she got so carried away in her characters, she picked up some of their habits and likes. Sebastian smiled, putting his presents for krys and chis on the rigbt table, smiling softly. It was sweet they'd went to all this.

"We'll that's true. A party is good."Anya smiled because while she didn't like the attention, by agreeing to marry sebastian, simply being with him she was well aware she'd always get attention. Setting her own gifts down she wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning into him with a smile,"you are amazing, you know that?giving me the party I needed but didn't want."she muttered knowing that they'd at least let sebastian in on the surprise since he hadn't been that surprised.

Krystal grinned. "That's right! Now have some fun girl!" She said excitedly, hugging the woman again. Sebastian chuckled. "You're welcome iubesc. You deserve to smile all the time my heart. I just want to help you do it. Also, I guessed on krys's plans for the party" he said, kissing her head. They hadn't told him that they were throwing a party for anya as well, he just guessed because he knew krystal much to well.

“I will.”Anya promised smiling as she hugged her back, before stepping away, looking amused as she looked up at her boyfriend. Utterly content with him, “Ah, well. It’s a good party. And I will smile.”She promised, leaning into him, smiling quietly. Utterly content to be with these people, to know that this was her life.

Later that evening Anya frowned as she leaned back in her chair, watching sebastian and chris talk, tired and exhausted, but not willing to drag him away from the first fun he’d had in months. Worried about her fiancee as much as krys was. Smiling quietly as she held out the present towards Krys, she was glad that for the most part, the others had headed back for their hotel, jet lagged from the trip still. “here. It’s not...much. But I thought you’d like it.”She said fidgeting, biting her lip. the soft blanket was perfect really.

Krystal grinned. "Good. You need to." she told her, having been worried about both anya and sebastian. Sebastian snuggled her close, kissing he head.. "Good. You look the most beautiful when you smile." he told her snuggling even closer.

Krystal smiled and took the present, taking care not to rip the paper as she opened it, liking it to much. When she saw the blanket, she grinned. "I love it. This is just perfect. Thank you, anya." She said as she hugged the woman once again, calling Chris over to show him as she handed anya herbpresent to her, which consisted of one for the twins she guessed anya was having, and something for their apartment.

Krystal had taken the liberty of paying off anya's small studio for awhile, but she'd also bought them a bigger place for when the babies came. It explained it all in the hand drawn by krystal card, her brush like script littering the inside of it. Inside the baby box, were two handmade blankets, one which was a chrochet of silver and red yarn, and the other was a Winter soldier themed fleece blanket. The second box held a king size comforter set and a picture of a sleigh bed put in their new apartment.

“you’re welcome. I didn’t know what else to get, so I thought this would be good. And seb got you guys something else, but I wanted....this is from me. I mean, you didn’t have to be so nice about Seb finding me. So...yea...”the girl trailed off, rambling a bit before taking the presents and starting to open them, eyes wide as she saw what it was. For a moment, struck dumb as she read. “This is great, Anya.”Chris grinned as he studied the blanket, looking amused.

Eyes wide and confused as she looked at the blankets, fingers gently stroking over the fabric, biting her lip a little, looking utterly lost and drowning, to overwhelmed by the emotions she was feeling to rationally deal with it. Standing abruptly she pushed past Chris and Kirk who looked ready to say something, heading for the door. “Seb?We didn’t mean to upset her....It was something we could do.Afford to do for you guys...”Chris said looking at his best friend worried now.

Krystal grinned at the other woman. "I adore It. It will be the perfect blanket to bring him or her home with." She said, watching as anya opened the present. She had hoped to make the woman smile, and just wanted to be of help. Krystal had spent so much of her childhood alone just her and mickey, that she craved giving people the love she never truly got.

Krystal smiled a little. "They're both handmade. I had some time on my hands when we were both bed ridden in the hospital." She told the other woman softly, though she was getting concerned, deflating when Anya ran out. "I just wanted to help..." she squeaked sadly, snuggling into her boys for comfort. Sebastian smiled a little. "I'm sure she's fine penguin. Anya's just never had people wanting to take care of her before." He said, trying to be a comfort before walking out, looking at his fiancee. "Is something wrong, iubesc?" he asked, tilting his head.

“Good.”Anya grinned, happy the other woman liked it. “Ah. Makes sense. They’re perfect, really.”Anya muttered before reading the card. “I’m sure she’s okay.”Chris said holding krys gently, rubbing her back. “But you know, most people don’t get a apartment for a wedding/baby gift. You probably just shocked her.”Chris muttered watching sebastian go.

Anya twisted, stopping looking up at him, thrusting out the card, hitting him in the chest as she got closer to him. “They bought us a apartment Sebastian. A place to leave. Things to put in it. I didn’t-I don’t want people doing stuff for me. It’s weird and unnecessary, and I can take care of my own kids, and myself, and you, I don’t need them doing it for me!”She yelled, sounding so upset and lost even as she rested her forehead against his chest, clinging to his shirt as she leaned into him. The real fear of letting krys do this for her, having nothing to do with the actual thing, and the fact that it was such a extravagant gift that she was utterly afraid that somehow they knew who she was, and thought she wasn’t capable of taking care of a child, was setting her up to make sure the child-children- wouldn’t suffer to much for having a failure as a mother.

Krystal smiled softly, nodding at anya. "Mhm. It was kind of lonely, especially since the boys were filming." She admitted, looking utterly broke when anya ran out. She leaned into chris. "Yes, i suppose you're right" she said softly, but somehow she didn't belive it.

Sebastian rubbed her back, looking kind of sad. "Krystal doesn't have a clue about who you are, anya. None of them do. They want you to be comfortable enough to tell them yourself." he explained, continuing to rub her back and hold her close. He hated seeing her like this.

Sebastian let out a sigh before continuing. "You have to know though, iubesc, Krystal grew up with all the money she'd ever need at her fingertips, and as an actress, she now has even more. Buying something like that for us isn't meant to make you feel inadequate, trust me. She honestly just wanted to help. She adores you, and she just wants you to like her too. She just goes a little over board sometimes." He finished, still rubbing her back. He knew her reasoning for being mad, but he couldn't tell his friends. While he knew they wouldn't judge, he wanted anya to tryst them enough to tell them on her own.

“I know they don’t.”She muttered though she didn’t quite believe that. She knew they were curious, and seh was used to people finding out eventually. “..But she didn’t even consider that it would? I mean....we can get a place on our own...we didn’t need them buying something for us.”Anya sighed quietly, feeling utterly lost, like she shouldn’t be mad or upset, or that he was just brushing away her feelings, since he thought it didn’t matter. But it was hard on her, this. All of this, hurt and upset her, especially since she knew his mother didn’t like her. Sighing quietly she stepped back, “....How about you go find out where this apartment is...and we’ll go see it.”She said sounding defeated, because she knew they needed a bigger place, they might as well use it.

Sebastian held her close. "Krystal probably thought getting us a bigger place would be good for the babies coming, but knew how much you love our apartment, so she paid for that too. She didnt want you to loose the apartment. She probably thought and wanted to help." he explained, giving her a kiss before he smiled a little. "Altight, i will. Stay right here." he said with small smile, kissing her head. He walked into the room again. "Where's the apartment, Chris? Anya wants to look at it." He said, small smile b on his face.

Back
Top Bottom