Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spectacular Spider Man (Naomi David X MysteriousD)

Mmm, she was so happy he kissed her back. He had a very kissable face, much unlike many of the guys at school, who had very punchable faces. She loved how he held her as they so passionately made out. It didn't feel rushed, where his hands found themselves to be, she found herself wanting it, desiring it, needing it. She softly sighed in pleasure as he left her lips to kiss her neck, giggling as he left love bites.

Carlos was delving into the passionate mood. His hunger was ever growing, he wanted this woman. He wanted all of her.Carlos raked his fingers through Clary's hair while his other hand remained on her butt. He kept kissing her neck while his other hand slipped back inside under her shirt.

He quit kissing her for a moment so he could remove his black muscle shirt, leaving him bare-chested. Carlos went back to making out with Clary, the hand under her shirt getting close to her breasts. "My, you are enjoying this, aren't you, hermosa?" he whispeed in her ear. He wanted more of his beloved queen.

Oh, she really liked the feel of his hands going through her hair, and she ran her fingers through his dark, beautiful locks. She purred as he kept kissing her neck, and she ogled him for a moment when he took his shirt off. Such a work of art, it was like she was snuggling with Michelangelo's David statue, except Carlos was much better looking. She kept hungrily making out with him, and she smirked as his hands got close to her breasts, and she slyly replied,"Oh, so very, very much, hermoso." She slipped one of her hands under her shirt, and unhooked her bra, and pulled it away.

Carlos presented a satisfied smile when he felt Clary's hand slip under her shirt and unhook her bra. He helped her pull her shirt and her bra off, leaving a pair of perfectly sized and ropund breasts, colroed in her beautifully pale skin with reddish nipples to contrast. He further held and caressed her subtle curves before he began to kiss her breast while using one of his hand to massage and gently squeeze the other, even pinching the nipple a few times, savoring her moans

She smiled as he helped her get her shirt and bra off. It felt good to go topless for him, to present herself like this to him. Ooooh, the way he was touching her before the actual sex started was incredible. If foreplay was this great, god knew what the real thing would be like. Her senses were so wide awake now, her memories being back, it felt like everything that had suppressed her were gone. Kissing one breast and squeezing the other felt great. She happily began to work off his pants, feeling around for the true reward. She was quick in getting off her pants and panties, she wanted him to feel her down there.

Carlos kept teasing Clary, but he knew he wanted to drive her wild even more. He began to kiss her breasts more before heading down to her tummy. He saw Clary remove her pants and her panties, leaving her pale and beaitufl body bare. It was only for him and him alone to witness, to touch and to pleasure. He wantrd to make her moan and scream his name, for her to know what he can do to her. For her to melt in his arms in utter ecstasy.

He also helped removed her own pants along with her panties as his hand was squeezing and caressing her butt. Once he removed her pants and left her beautiful body naked, he switched positions so it was as if he was holding her. One strong arm held her close to him before he went back to kissing and licking her neck, leaving marks. As for his free hand, his two fingers gently made their way inside of Clary's pussy and he began to tease her even some more. "Does my snow angel like this?" he whispered in a teasing and sexy voice in her ear.

She giggling and moaning in pleasure as he kept teasing her. She loved how he helped her get naked. Soon enough, she got his pants off, and she could just taste how close she was to losing her virginity to this sexy sexy beast. She loved how he was working her soft, pale neck, and she felt him put two fingers so, so gently inside of her pussy... She replied,"I think I know what my alter ego should be called... 'Ice Queen'."

"You are truly an Ice Queen. My Queen and I am your King," Carlos said huskily in her ear as he began moving his fingers faster inside of her pussy. He held her tighter as he kept going. He was growing aroused by all of this ovbiously, but he wanted to make her cum first.

"You're mine, my dear. Always and forever mine," Carlos told her in an affectionate yet commanding tone as he began adjusting and raised her leg, He was kissing down her tummy before making his way to her pussy and began to lick her there while adding a third finger inside to increase the pleasure.

"You can cum, I want you to," he said sexily to her.

At first she thought 'Ice Queen' sounded pompous and snooty, but now... It seemed to fit her perfectly now... She was moaning as he was pumping his fingers so damned fast inside of her, it felt so crazy good, she was shaking slightly from the pleasure. She spoke,"Always." She moaned as he began to lick her there. Damn, three fingers now?! When he said he wanted her to cum, she came. Oh, it felt so so good to release...

Carlos smirked when he watched Clary shake before she came onto his fingers and into his tongue. He savored the nectar he found delicious before even going near her mouth, wanting to see if she would taste her nectar. If she did or did not, it didn't matter. He finally removed hisnderwear and Carlos' large erect cock stood firm for Clary to see. He laid back before he brought her close to him, looking at her affectionately.

"Glad you liked it. Now be a good girl; my cock is waiting for you and it looks like you were waiting for it," he teased to her.

She licked her lips. Such a different flavor! And she looked delighted to see what she had so longed to see. Carlos's dick. So long and thick... She smiled as she looked at it, and she somehow knew just what to do. She carefully began to lick it up and down like a lollipop. It was so warm!

Carlos sat up on his bed before he groaned in pleasyre as his new girlfriend/queen took his cock and was licking in it. He smirked as he saw that while she was a confident and powerful woman, she was also a submissive and seuxually-wanting little ice minx. However, he enjoyed thatabout her.

He stroked her hair, his fingers going through her locks of hair as he watched her go. "You've been looking forward to this since we first met, haven't you?" Carlos teased Clary while she kept going.

She was careful to make sure no part when unlicked. She even paid attention to his ball sack. WHen he asked her, she stopped, and replied,"No. I wanted to make you bleed for hurting Ollie. And it felt pretty good to kick and punch and choke and such." She got back to licking, and she soon decided he was good and licked, and spoke,"Ready for a suck?"

"What a bad girl," Carlos teased back, not too affected by her proclaimations of violence. "You're strong and powerful yet kind. I love that about you," Carlos said to her in a genuine and affectionate tone. "Of course, indulge yourself, my dear," he said with his sexy smile and seductive tone, which he amplified when hesaid the following: "And then, I will officially declare you my queen in the most intimate of ways, mi querida sexy novia ."

She replied,"Sometimes brute force is the path to getting things done, to get the message across." She smiled when he called her his dear sexy girlfriend. She sensuously, and slowly, began to go down on the hot cock of his, slowly and sexily savoring every suck, trying to make it as pleasurable as possible for him.

"A wise philosophy and one that will work for us well both, mi querdia." Carlos said to Clary. He groaned out in delight when she took his cock into his mouth. She was taking her sweet time in trying to pleasure him and Carlos was very satisfied to say the least. He kept stroking his fingers through her beautiful locks as he felt her go. "You're very turned on right now, aren't you, mi amor?" Carlos flirted with her and flashing his smile.

She loved how his sweet talk was working, it was like chocolate. Soft, sweet, and smooth to her ears. She smirked as she sucked, wordlessly telling him that she was incredibly turned on right now. She did her best to begin deep throating.

Carlos smirked back as he saw how her smirk just told him she was so turned on. That just made it all the better. Carlos actually groaned in pleasure as she began to deep throat him. He had no idea the Ice Queen was such a naughty and horny girl. It made him even more aroused. "Get ready, querida. I'm about to cum," he told her, wanitng her to prepare.

It felt good to let loose and be the bad girl. She wasn't going to turn around and bully kids at school, heavens no, but it still felt good to cast away the perfect girl image. She continued her best to deep throat, looking glad as he said he was about to cum. She was glad because it meant she did an excellent job.

"Here I cum, mi amor," Carlos waned Clary before her deep-throating was too much for him for him to take. He came a great deal, first inside of her mouth before cumming all over her face and even on her breasts. "Like beasts of the wild, I have marked you with my scent. You're now my mate," Carlos spoke in a primal yet suave voice.

Once she finished cleaning herself, he grabbed her and turned her around. His arms were tight around her and he was grinding his cock on her pussy. He could feel her her wetness dripping on his cock and he wanted nothing more than to fuck her silly and hear her praise him, but not yet. Almost.

"Do you want it, querida? Do you want me to claim you? Do penetrate and pound you?" Carlos asked teasingly before he whispered in her ear seductively:

"Do you want me to fuck your brains out?"

Damn, he came so much! Of course, she thought, he was just saving up for his loved one. So hot... Now, he also came on her face, and her breasts. It was so hot of him to say he marked her with his scent, and she purred in pleasure, in delight. She cleaned herself off, and he grabbed her so quickly and got her turned around. His hot sexy arms were so tight around her body. She grew so, so wet as he ground himself against her lips... She moaned,"Lo quiero. Yo quiero que me reclama. Quiero que penetra y me libra. Quiero que la mierda los sesos."

Google Translate- I want it. I want you to claim me. I want you to penetrate and pound me. I want you to fuck my brains out.

((Everything but the last setence worked. More accurately, it would be: "Quiero me cojan."))

Upon hearing Clary demand it, in Spanish no less, Carlos smiled before put Clary on all fours and carefully went inside of her, holding her tight. He was pretty sure it was her first time, so he was gentle and slow. Furthermore, he wanted to savor every minor detail inside of her. The forbidden special area only he would have access to and where he would claim her many many times.

He began picking up the pack slowly as he fucked her like an animal would. He leaned over and squeezed and caressed her breasts. She was now his. Always and forever his. He was surprised to see the smart girl be so horny and lustful underneath it all. He enjoyed it of course.

"Do you like it, Clary? How I'm ravishing you?" he asked her seductively as he was picking up the speed. "I'm surprised by how horny and lustful you really are," he teased as he squeezed her nipples. "No te preocupes, mi amor," he whispered in her ear. "I'll fuck you as many times as you want to. You're my beautiful sexy Snow Queen," he told her.

Indeed, it was her first time, so she very much appreciated him going nice and slow for her. It hurt despite his slow speed, but it was worth the pain. The pain was nothing compared to the pleasure she knew she'd get in return for this. Slowly, the pain ebbed away, slowly turning into pleasure. She purred,"I'm doing far more than just liking how you are ravishing me. Besides, everybody has a side that wants pleasure." She smirked, and replied,"Then how about every night after I get home from work?.. My King?"

"At the very least, mi querida," Carlos said enjoying how Clary was purring. He began picking up the pace as the pain was leaving Clary. His expert hands was caressing her and holding her as he was pounding. His chiseled tan body appeared more detail from the light shining from the sweat, which was mixing with hers. He kept going and gradually picking up the pace as he kept playing with her breasts as he leaned against her. He kissed her neck and left more love bites.

"I will pleasure you as much as you want, my dear Clary," he said as he lightly slapped her ass. "Tell me how much you love this. How much love me pounding you, how you love that we're fucking like wild animals," he teased in her ear, showing off his seductive smile as he kept caressing her and pinching her nipples.

She was moaning in pleasure in time with the pounding that Carlos was giving her. It was so heavenly feeling, what with the way he was caressing her and going faster. The smell of their sweat and the sex together... It was highly intoxicating to her. It was like all of her senses were so much stronger now, she could feel more than she had ever felt before. She moaned happily,"Me encanta! Te amo me golpeando! Me encanta que nos estamos follando como animales salvajes!"

Spanish Dict- I love it! I love you pounding me! I love that we are fucking like wild animals!

Back
Top Bottom