Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spectacular Spider Man (Naomi David X MysteriousD)

The sound of Clary's moaning in Spanish resulted in Carlos becoming faster, harder and deeper with his fucking of Clary. He would switch it up, sometimes being fast and qiuick and other times going slow, but making sure he was deep inside of Clary. Besides his consistent groping and playing wiith her breasts, he would slip his hand behind and squeeze or even lightly smack Clary's ass.

"You know what's the best part, my mewling queen? Thanks to my mystic powers, I can control my fertility. Meaning we can fuck as many times as you want and you don't have to worry about becoming pregnant or any other side effects," Carlos informed Clary. He knew neither were ready to be parents, but he still wanted to indulge in fucking his beloved ice queen anytime they desired.

Of course, he wouldn't cum inside of her unless she begged to.

One thing was for sure, Clary thought, thinking that most of their dirty talk should be in Spanish, since the way the words flowed out just sounded so damned sexy. Of course, she thought now Spanish should be the language of love, and not French. Ooh, now he was changing up speeds, driving her crazy with pleasure. Now came the light spankings, the light smack just seemed to arouse her even more. She giggled, and replied,"Well, if that's the case, you can blow your load in me as much as you want!" As soon as the words left her mouth, she spoke, her tone sounded desperate and needy,"Please blow your load inside of me!"

Carlos pulled Clary in put for a quick kiss before he squeezed her breasts before he made some final several thrusts before he goes deep in and he cums inside of Clary. He groans out in delight as he fills the ice queen under him with his hot seed. After several spurts, he embraced Clary before he leaned back on the bed, holding his beloved and letting them rest.

"How was your first time, mi amor?" Carlos asked her as she was resting on his chest as he slowy caressed her while holding her,

MysteriousD said:
Carlos pulled Clary in put for a quick kiss before he squeezed her breasts before he made some final several thrusts before he goes deep in and he cums inside of Clary. He groans out in delight as he fills the ice queen under him with his hot seed. After several spurts, he embraced Clary before he leaned back on the bed, holding his beloved and letting them rest.

"How was your first time, mi amor?" Carlos asked her as she was resting on his chest as he slowy caressed her while holding her,

She quickly kissed him back, his lips were so hot yet so smooth at the same time. She loudly moaned in deep, deep pleasure, feeling him squeeze her breasts. She felt like somebody was slowly uncorking her. She realized she was close to her climax. As she came to her realization, Carlos came inside of her. So much hot, white, and thick cum! She came after he was done. She was filled to the brim with his cum, but her cum made her leak. She moaned as he hugged her to his chest. She sighed simply in pleasure, her blonde hair a mess. She replied,"If the first time was this incredible... My excitement grows for the next time!"

"And every time after that, mi querida reina de hielo," Carlos said seductively with a smile as one hand began to go through the beautiful pale blond locks of his ice queen while his other hand was caressing her side. He smirked as he kissed her once more before he changed position to where she was facing him while he held her.

"I still have plenty of spirit left in me," Carlos said before he lowered Clary once more and his cock re-entered her. His lips met hers as he moved slowly once more. "We still have about three hours left before we have to prepare for the ceremony and I would like to use it to get to know you better, my naughty reina de hielo," Carlos whispered in her ear. He knew what turned her on and how to arouse her and he loved the effect he had on her.

She smiled when he called her his beloved Ice Queen, and she nuzzled him as he ran his hands through her blonde locks. She realized that before her powers came back, her hair was a few shades darker. Still very blonde, but darker. She kissed him once more, glad that when he moved, they were facing each other. She sighed in pleasure, feeling him reenter her, and she spoke,"Well, mi amado rey... What do you wish to know?" She wondered if he'd ask her about her ink.

Google Translate and Spanish Dict- My beloved King

Carlos was thinking on some questions as he was moving his hips, meaning he was slowly going in and out of her, pleasuring her. His fingers made his way to her tattoo. "I very much like the tattoo," Carlos said as his hand was also caressing her butt.

"Also, how long before you want me to fuck you crazy again?" he teased at her.

She was slowly, softly sighing in pleasure as he was slowly moving in and out of her, and she replied,"Mi amor, I have so many, many more than just the one at my throat." Most of the tattoos on the front of her body were from The Mortal Instruments. She explained what the tattoos were, and what they did in the series. The one at her throat was the Rune of Angelic Power. The one on the back of her right hand was the Rune of Clairvoyant Sight. The ones on both sides of her ankles was the Rune of Soundless. The ones closest to her heart were the Rune of Precision and the Rune of Equilibrium. One that was on both of her arms was the Rune of Insight and Foresight. Another one on her both of her arms was the Rune of Deflect/Block. Several Runes of Strength marked her arms. Runes of Heightened Speed marked her legs and feet. Another one close to her heart was the Rune of Fearless. One on the back of her neck was the Mnemosyne Rune. The ones that decorated her back were all the Faction symbols from Divergent, though the largest ones were Candor, Dauntless, and Erudite. She hoped she didn't bore him with the explanations of her tattoos. Other tattoos just included symbols from other fandoms she adored.

Carlos paid attention in the runic tattoos. He found the series interesting to say the least and he found them all very interesting to say the least. Carloss howed off his tattoos, which were on the large pythons of his muscular arms. They were tribal tattoos and they had a south american design to them. There was also the mark of the Black Tarantula on the back, symbolizing who he was, made out of special ink.

Of course, the slow pace was making making Carlos harder and he couldn't help but tease Clary, wanting her to submit to her lust once more. He kept going slowly and teasingly, wanting her to go down and join in on their second round of love-making. He also leaned in for a kiss, tracing some of her back tattoos.

Gosh, his tattoos were so gorgeous. Perhaps that was the intended effect, to impress, or perhaps, to intimidate. She liked the Black Tarantula one on his back, and she spoke,"How did that name come to be? Black Tarantula?" Oh? Was he trying to tease her? Going so slow now, slower than before, was driving her crazy now, and she purred,"Mmm, lets go faster!" She kissed him back, smiling as he traced her back tattoos. She was a walking fan girl, her ink said what she was a fan of.

"I don't know. Apparently when I fully ascend and take full control I'll know," Carlos said as he continued to tease her. He loved listening to her purr, knowing how he an pleasure her and have her wrapped around his finger. Carlos began to go faster as he had her bounce her hips along with his pace.

He dove right to her neck ans began to kiss and lick it. "This will be the first of many times for tonight, qureida. I'm going to fill you up," he teased as he squeezed her butt.

"I dunno if you've got a uniform... But I can make one for you if I can gain access to a properly equipped laboratory. Science is my forte after all..." She replied, beginning to moan in pleasure a great deal more now that he was going faster , making more sound of pleasure since now he was going after her neck again. Of course, she'd wear a crown of ice as part of her uniform. She spoke in between moans,"Well, I certainly am excited for our future!"

"I've got one, don't worry. Do you like seeing men in uniform," Carlos said as he teased her. He pinched her butt while he kept going faster. He hadher bouncing on his cock and eventually, he came inside her once more. They kept on going for several hours as they went in all sors of different positions. Carlos kissed Clary and he picked her up and headed to the shower to get clean.

"Mmm, I adore the uniforms. Makes them look so damn sexy. Course, you pinching my butt is also something I find very sexy." she replied, her voice thick with lust. She moaned happily as she kept bouncing on his cock. Eventually, he came again inside of her, and she also came again. She had a great amount of energy, they went on for hours and hours like the energizer bunny. She happily kissed him, giggling as he carried her into the shower with him.

Carlos stepped into their very nice shower and turned on the hot water, letting her rest on him as the warm water fell on them, relaxing them from the amount of sex they had. "How do you feel?" Carlos asked her, wondering how tired she was from her first time having sex being a wild ride. He held her gently, letting her lean on his chest.

"I imagine this surpassed your expectations," he teased.

She smiled as the hot water turned on, she had been tired, but the water gave her some semblance of strength and energy back. She was feeling very relaxed as she laid her head on the nice muscular chest of his. She spoke,"I feel great right now... And this is better than my wildest dreams!"

Carlos smiled before he kissed her forehead affectionately while letting her relax on him. He held her tight, letting his cock rest against her butt. "After this, we will begin the ceremony to enter you into the organization. Besides that, we w3ill also begin training and educating you," he said as he played with her hair while gently grinding against her,

She smiled as he kissed her forehead so nicely. She smiled, feeling his delightful length rest against her ass cheeks. She spoke,"Sounds just perfect to me..." She liked how he played with her hair, it brought back a nice memory for her. It also conflicted with the last memory, since the first memory was good, the last memory was sad. Though his grinding against her was driving her wild right now.

Carlos saw that he was becoming aroused once more. He kissed her neck as his hands began to kned her breasts. "I've been thinking. How about I try some anal sex?" Carlos offered to her as he squeezed her nipples. He savored how she was putty in hiss hands.

She smiled as he kissed her neck, and was making very pleased sounds as he began working her breasts, and she spoke,"Mmm, why not? SOunds interesting to try!" The water was giving her a really powerful high right now.

Carlos smirked as he leaned her against the wall and was grinding against her pussy while he kept teasing her breasts and kept kissing her neck. He liked teasing her and knowing that she was moaning because of him.

He then stuck his cock back in her pussy and was gently fucking her. This didn't last that long as he was only using their love fluids to lubricate his cock before he slowly entered her ass and was going slowly, to ensure she wouldn't feel too much pain.

Shower sex was something she had always wanted to try, even before she met Carlos, and now, she was getting her wish. She was making sounds of pleasure as he kept grinding her pussy more and more. Oh, the way he was teasing her breasts while he senses were so high right now.... Perfect! She moaned again when he entered her pussy, the heat from the shower was getting her all hungry for more. She softly sighed as he withdrew, and finally entered her ass.

Carlos was slowly fucking his girlfriend in the ass, allowing her to get used to the girth in there. However, he was also pleasureing ehr some more when one of his hands went from her breasts and was fingering her pussy, accompanied by him continuing to tease her breasts. "Moan for me, mi amor" Carlos teased. "How much do you like me pleasurng you like this?" he said to her

It felt so strange having a dick in her ass. And now he was fingering her pussy at the same time and teasing her breasts! She was sure if it was possible, she'd be on sensory overload right now, gone crazy from feeling too much of a good thing. She replied, moaning,"Mi amor , me gusta que me placer como este."

Translated from Google- My love, I enjoy you pleasuring me like this.

Carlos was beginning to pick up speed, both in fingering her and in fucking her in the ass. He knew she was going through sensory overload and he was wanting that. He wanted her to be overhwlemed with pleasure. His passion and drive in excelling in anything brought great pride and fulfillment to Carlos and tjat especially included fucking his girlfriend into ecstasy.

"You liking me fucking your tight little ass?" he asked her teasingly.

Back
Top Bottom