Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spectacular Spider Man (Naomi David X MysteriousD)

"People hate and fear my kind. Read the newspapers. People rally against mutants, saying we're abominations. I want to be able to practice in secret to avoid accidents, to avoid bringing the anti-mutant terrorists." she spoke quietly. She smiled when he said he could stay at Mary Jane's place, and she spoke,"I would like to meet her. Shit like this goes down, I'll need friends, allies. Good people like you Peter. You were raised right." Though she wondered if she could ever find the little boy in her memories. Alexander Gideon Blackthorn... Maybe when she had the chance, she would go looking during Spring Break in March. Soon enough, Peter began to tutor her. She actually began to understand things, he was a very good teacher. Well, Peter could be a good teacher if he wanted to. Patient and understanding. Good morning, and soon enough, lunch time. She spoke,"We can go back to my place. Folks aren't going to be home. I can make a vegetarian/vegan/whatever lunch."

Peter Parker let out a breath. A real super-powered girl. Not from an accident or anything like that, but born with it. The world was truly a marvelous and very strange place. He should know; he technically is part of it. However, he knew that she was right. There could be some hurtful people and as Magma Man reminded him, evil people, organizations and forces all too willing to corrupt these powerful people for their own ends, turning them against people and using their hate.

"Yeah that's true. Don't worry. Everything will be all right," Peter said to her, wondering if he should trust her with his greatest secret. He was hesitant, namely because of those like Dr. Octopus and others who could exploit her.

He smiled at her before he noticed something going at the corner.

"So I wanted to say again, I'm sorry about what happened," a voice said.

"It's all right, I forgive you. You ain't a bad guy," another said.

Peter leaned and he saw it was Carlos aologizing to Oliver.

"I wonder what it was like for Spider Man. When he first discovered what he could do.... I mean, everybody has to start somewhere. I wonder how he dealt with it, how he hides it... I mean, I want to do what he does, and help people with my abilities. Be a hero." she spoke, smiling back at him when she also noticed something going on. She was quiet, but secretly was shocked at seeing it was that one jock from earlier apologizing to that kid from earlier. She had a feeling something was wrong. She beat the shit out of that jock. He should be black and blue, but he was all healthy looking... Could he be like her?... Special? But she was still impressed, he was humble enough to apologize for his misdeeds to the kid. She was smiling, but she leaned away, and sat back down. He definitely earned some points in her book for humility... And she also wanted to keep an eye out on him, for curiosity sake. How could he have healed so quickly?... Another memory. She had a glassy stare, a blank face on her, a look Peter would recognize that she had slipped into a memory.

"You see, children, not everybody has born abilities like we do. Some people are thrust into our world by accidents, abilities given to them artificially. Some are mundanes who were sadly experimented on. Mundanes are given as much discrimination as we are, if you look in the right places, and experimented on. Bad people for a long time have looked to artificially create mutants from mundanes. The results are often tragic, and the loss of life, mutant or mundane, is never good." Professor X spoke. Clary looked older in this memory, and she raised a hand. She spoke,"More spectacular abilities have been appearing recently in our kind. I have a theory that a great danger to mutants and mundanes is coming, and we're evolving so we are better prepared to face this threat. What do you think?" The good Professor had an odd look on his face, but it was also mixed with thoughtfulness, and he spoke,"That is a very interesting theory, Clary."

The memory went away, and she realized to her horror, to her surprise, that on the blank pages in her notebook, she had illustrated her memories again, and drew them out perfectly.

Peter saw the entire moment with interest, but he wasn't sure what to make of it. However, he ended up looking back at Clary and seeing she was another trance. She was reliving another memory. Not only reliving it, but she was drawing it. He watched her what he presumed to be herself as a younger child along with a bald man on a wheelchair. He was impressed by her drawing skills, but kept the rest of his thoughts in the back of his head.

"You're very good at drawing," Peter commented, choosing to keep most of his thoughts to himself, at least for now. "I'm sure everything will turn out all right," Peter says with confidence. They continued the study session afterwards the event and everything went well.

The Next Day...

Peter was up early. Class was still out and he decided to check out if everything was okay in the city. He would swing throughout as the cool breeze was against him. He was very glad for the skintight thermos that Harry helped get for him. Helps deal with the temperatures and was also durable in his crime-fighting.

His spidey-sense is coming.

SOmething big is coming.

He dodged a small explosive.

She spoke,"I wanted to be the person that sketched faces for the police when I was small. Then when I got older, I realized my true passions were in maths and sciences. But I still kept up on art, knowing it would be a fall back in case what I wanted didn't pan out." The rest of the day passed by smoothly, no more memories or the like.

The next day Clary devoted herself to studying, then she was on her way to work. The morning was a blur, then again, boring days were always blurs. It was eat, clean up, get dressed, study. Then she stopped, looked at the schedule on her phone, and realized she was off today, not that she wanted a day off, she wanted to make money, but they scheduled her a day off. But she realized she was a good piece away from home. Maybe she should practice with her abilities in some alley somewhere. Yes, that's what she would do. Make it a hidden alley, then practice. She searched through plenty of alleys, she stayed away from ones where the bums like to congregate, and she stayed away from ones that had open windows. It wasn't like she could practice in her own home. Finally, , she found an ideal alley. Bricked up windows and entirely empty! She began to practice. First off, making the snow start going even harder. It took a great deal of concentration, much mental strain, but the thin snow, it began to look much more proper now, the flakes were falling much faster now.

Peter thought back on what Clary said on being a police sketcher. It was certainly an interesting career choice, especially for a child to have. He managed to keep thinking this before avoiding another explosive launched at him.

The sound of thrusters going through the air was all-too familiar to him. His spidey sense tingled as he evaded the explosives. His face twisted into a scowl and shock, expecting to see his old foe. "Norman, that you?!" he shouted out as he swung looking for the foe.

"So the rumors were true. Norman Osborn was the Green Goblin," an unexpected voice said as Peter turned to face his opponent. It was definitely a Goblin, but not the Green Goblin and definitely not Norman Osborn.

Instead, he saw a pale yellow goblin glad in orange and blue with an orange hood. The Glider was different and the bombs looked different too.

"So, I'll take it your Gobby's number one fan? No one was wanting a copycat, pal," Spider-Man jabbed at him.

"I'm no imitator, Spider-Man. The legacy that Osborn left behind shall be picked and improved on," he said before he launched a new type of bomb which Spidey avoided. This was more gaseous based and more concussive, something he could tell due to his smarts.

"I'm the Hobgoblin."

Meanwhile, a couple of thugs were making their way looking for trouble before they found an alley. They saw it was snowing there and in the middle was a rather arttractive woman. "What do we have here, boys?" one of the hoods said as he appraoched Clary.

Clary understood the beauty of ice and glass weapons, especially the sharp ones. If they broke off while still inside you, well, it'd be possibly deadly for the person who got in its way. Mere coincidence, really, that this all happened while she was approached by street thugs... Weapons... She thought. Should she make her skin so cold that it was painful to touch, even with wintery items on like a coat and gloves, or make weapons, like knives and daggers? Oh wait, she didn't know how to do either yet. But right now, improving was key right now. Six of them. She'd have a fair chance if they didn't bring things of their own. It did stop snowing though, as she was concentrating harder than ever before to make a weapon. Visualizing something wasn't too hard, but creating something was something else, considering she had just gotten her abilities back. She couldn't feel right now. Adrenaline was pumping though her. The fight or flight was strong, and she chose fight.

What she had visualized were Chinese Ring Daggers. She had gone to the history museum not too far from where she worked. They were exhibiting Asian weaponry, and what she had liked most were the ring daggers. There was just something about them that she liked. Two of them appeared in her hands, one per hand. They looked sharp, they looked strong, and most importantly, they looked very deadly. But for God's sake, she didn't know how to use these! But then, how hard could it be to gut somebody, to stab and slash? Her head was terribly pounding right now, and though she didn't see it, much less feel it, her ears were beginning to bleed. She would come to realize later that if she pushed herself too hard, she body wouldn't like it very much. Oh boy, Spidey would be really useful right now. She didn't charge the bangers though, though she gave the gesture that anybody would know. Come and get me.

http://www.ltspecpro.com/images/products/80PSSK_m.jpg

Unfortunately for Clary, Spider-Man was currently dealing with a brand-new enemy. Unlike the Green Goblin, the Hobgoblin did not laugh like a maniac and he was much more direct with his weaponry. Spider-Man found it difficult to combat to say the least. His nose was burning and to say it was a distraction was a vast understatement.

"I gotta say, you're less annoying than the Green Goblin," Spider-Man managed to say as he webbed his feet to the building before webbing the glider and was trying to swing it around with Hobgoblin around. "What did you expect, Spider-Man? You eliminated the competition of Silvermane, Tombstone and Doctor Octopus. With the crime vacumn gone, Goblin stepped in and I intend to do the same," he explained as he began launching a series of of miniature fireballs at the webbing.

Of course, he was still being swung so this caused him to be flung into a random direction, with Spider-Man giving chase. Considering someone got their hands on goblin tech, he would've needed to bring Hobgoblin in even if he didn't cause wanton destruction.

The thugs were surprised that she just pulled some daggers out of nowhere, but they weren't afraid. She was fatigued and they weren't. There was also the numbers advantage. "Let's get her, boys," the main thug said as he ran for her before stepping back.

He served as a distraction for two other guys to punch her sides before they grabbed her arms to toss away the daggers. Unaware to the one girl and six guys, another guy was walking on his way over.

Oh motherfucker, she was in dead trouble right now. The pounding in her head was getting worse. But she refused to submit. Before her parents pretty much started ignoring her, their lesson had been to show pain was to show weakness. To show such was to tell your enemy that you were pathetic. The last part was her own. Even as they got the daggers away from her, she screamed. Loudly, and at an extremely high pitch, it was like an icy explosion. Her nose and eyes began to bleed. The temperature dropped immensely. They could feel it through their own winter clothes. The soft and snowy ground turned hard and extremely icy. The walls of the alley began to frost over. The sudden barrage of snow and ice made them realize one thing. They were dealing with a mutant. A fact that both terrorized them and enraged them. She was feeling the pain really bad now, and she was terribly dehydrated as well. Even some of the sidewalk outside of the alley frosted over some. She just kept screaming and screaming. She was fighting off the blackness that tried to steal over her eyes. She would not, could not, be a victim to these beasts.

"What the hell?! Is she a mutant?" one of the thugs asked. The leader bopped him on the head. "Don't be stupid. Mutants are just rumor. She's probably another freak created by whoever was in charge. Like Doc Ock and those other nuts. Course, this means no one is gonna miss her when we take her," the head thug said to them before they came to her.

"Don't you pendejos know how to handle a lady?"

An Argentinian voice broke the atmosphere that was in the ally. Leaning on the wall was Carlos LaMuerte. He stood in a heroic pose with a black muscle shirt and jeans as he looked at Clary.

"Don't try and be a hero, dum-" Whatever the thug would say was cut-off as the wind was knocked out of him and several ribs were broken with a single fast kick.

"Looks like I need to teach you some manners," he said before he grabbed one and slammed him into the other. The thugs were taken brutally. Carlos was already powerful enough because of his martial arts training, but his superhuman strength just added salt to the wound.

"Don't worry. They're done for. I'll take you to the hospital," Carlos said as he held Clary bridal style.

No way. No freaking way. What were the odds that the boy who's ass she kicked not so long ago was going to be her savior? Dots danced in her vision as she watched him brutally take out the gang bangers. Her knees gave way just as he picked her up bridal style. She grunted,"N-No. No hospital-" She suddenly seized, and she was lost in a memory. As there was skin to skin contact, she 'shared' memories again.
-------------------------------------
"You can make statues no matter the size with your powers, young Clary. You can do just about anything. You've progressed much farther than any of our other students with similar abilities. Have you learned anything new?" spoke a woman. She had dark skin, and very white hair, like snow. They were also outside, and it was the middle of summer. Clary, 7 years old, spoke excitedly,"Yes, yes, yes I can Professor Storm!" Little Clary's face screwed up in concentration, and she simply turned into many swirling snow flakes, and she moved around the courtyard, snow flakes spreading cold wherever the wind blew. She stopped once she got close to a swing set, and she solidified again, with a great big smile on her face.
-----------------------------

Carlos was surprised by the seizure that Clary had before he found himself sharing a memory with her. "A mutant, eh?" Carlos said to himself. He had a pondering look before a smile. Being a worldly young man, he knew of mutants and the mystical things of the world. Carlos instead took her to his house.

Carlos lived in a newly built home. It was reminsicent of Argentinian archeitecture, but also possessed several European influences. Inside, it was pretty minimalist but soemwhat nice. However, Carlos took the hidden entrance down to an elaborate bunker. Here, various emblems, token and artrifacts of his ancestors hanged with pride.

"Patch up her internal bleeding and make sure she recieves the best care," Carlos told his staff. The staff emerged from the shadows and they nodded as they took her to be cared for. When Clary would awaken, she would find herself patched up and resting in a bed, Carlos reading a book in front of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider-Man slingshotted himself to get a boost of speed to catch up with the Glider. Peter launched several gobs of web at the Hobgoblin before he tackled him off the glider. Peter finished this off by kicking the Hobgoblin away before the Hobgoblin landed on a web Peter shot. Spider-Man also shot a web at the Glider and he slammed it into the ground to ensure it won't be a danger.

The police came and Spider-Man looked at the new officer. With Captain Stacy's death, it became difficult for him to communicate with the police. However, the new captain was giving him a chance and they have been workign well with her.

"Captain Jean DeWolff," Spider-Man said as he looekd to the new police captain. "Spider Man, what's going on?" the Captain asked. "A Goblin copycat was causing problems, but I got them. They either reverse-engineered Green Goblin's tech or found it," Spider-Man said before Captain Jean unmmasked the Goblin. Her eyebrow raised.

"Arnold Donovan? He's a petty thug. We have some records of him working for the Green Goblin though. However, this doesn't seem to be the same as Goblin's tech," Captain Jean said to him. "I'll take it to Oscorp. Since all Goblintech was all based there, we can see what are the differences," Spider-Man said to them.

"Meanwhile, we'll see if there is anything "Lefty" here knows," she said before Spider-Man webbed up the glider and the confiscated weapons from the Goblin and was web-swinging to Oscorp.

Clary woke up in a very unfamiliar place, but her body didn't feel like fighting any more. She wasn't in any more pain. Still thirsty, but she felt pretty good right now. She liked what she saw. Then she saw Carlos. She smiled, and sat up, and she spoke,"Thank you." Her eyes, the pale blue, looked suspicious right now, and spoke, remembering how she had beat him a few days ago,"Where are your bruises? I hit you hard enough when you were terrorizing Ollie a little bit ago-" Her face closed for a moment, and she spoke,"Dios, estoy siendo grosero. Pardon my poor manners. I'm usually the one doing ass kicking and not having my ass saved." She looked pale, paler than normal, and she spoke,"May I have some water please? I'm very thirsty."
-------------------------------
Dios , estoy siendo grosero. - God, I'm being rude.

"Bruises went away. I'm a fast healer. I let you beat me by the way," Carlos teased at the bedridden girl as he saw her. "I like your Spanish by the way. You sound like you practice well," Carlos complimented her as he helped sat up before snapping his fingers. A servant appeared, holding a tray with a pitcher of ice water and a glass for her.

The servant poured some water for Clary before Carlos have the glass for Clary to drink.

When he said that he was a fast healer, she spoke,"¿Me gusta? ¿Es usted un mutante?" She continued though it was in English,"I can speak, read, write, understand far more than just Spanish. I just don't remember learning them. A good chunk of my childhood memories before 8 years of age is gone." She accepted the glass of water, and drank it greedily. Immediately, it was like seeing a miracle, a transformation. Her skin got its color back, her eyes got the sparkle back, her hair got its luster back. Her energy went to a whole new level, and she spoke,"Now that you know what I am, what are you going to do with me? It isn't like mutants are exactly accepted by society right now."

¿Me gusta? ¿Es usted un mutante? - Are you like me? Are you a mutant?

" "Me gusta" actually means Me like. The correct way of saying it would be "Eres como yo?" As in: "Are you like me?" " Carlos said to her. He smiled, appreciating her handle of the language. Not many people he knew respected the language and such. He saw that she was recovering after drinking just some water. However, Carlos still poured her some water for her to drink. "I recommend finishing the pitcher so you can ensure your restoration remains," he says to her.

"You shared with me your secret, I suppose it's fair I share mine. My name is Carlos DeMuerto. However, many people know me as the Black Tarantula," Carlos shared, expecting her surprise. "The Black Tarantula as an immortal being is partially true; while not truly-immortal, the legacy of the Black Tarantula lives on as the title is passed on from father to son. As it has been done for the past 700 years," he stated to her.

"Being one of the most powerful members of the Hand, I have my servants and organization behind me. I moved my base of operations here to New York. Of course, I am dealing with some trouble establishing control here, thanks to Wilson Fisk, but enough of that," he said as he looked at her. "My world is different. It's filled with people with abilities like yours, not necessarily mutants," he stated.

"I'll keep your secret regardless, if you keep mine," he said to her before his eyes lit up with getting an idea.

"I will make you an offer," Carlos said as his tone became a bit more seductive. "Join up with me. I can help you control your powers. You won't have to live in fear of other people. You'll be able to do what you please. I'll take care of you," he said as he lifted up his chin as he looked at her with honesty.

She smiled, she was glad to see that he caught her 'mistake'. Purely intentional. She smiled, and happily drank the rest of the pitcher. She listened carefully to him as he told her who he was and what he could do. She spoke,"I'll keep yours, worry not." Her eyes sparkled even more at the thought of being able to control her powers. She spoke,"I accept." Then she spoke,"I want to know how to bring memories back. I suspect mine were suppressed for a reason, and I want to know why. Sure, they've been coming back, but it's random, not in order. If I have skin to skin contact with people, I can share memories with them. I don't know if I can do it on command though, the last time it happened it was random."

Carlos looked a little bit surprsied, He figured she didn't hear of him. "Ar eyou sure? You'll have to keep it a secret from everyone and I live in a very dangerous world," Carlos explained to her, impressed by her agreeing. He knew what he needed to do as Black Tarantula. He needed to produce an heir and she ssemed perfect, especially with her mutant abilities making her powerful.

"Well, I'll check with some of my friends that can help you out. For now, let's start with me teaching you some martial arts to start with. It will be harsh, but worth it. After all, I;m sure a strong sexy young woman like you can do it," he flirted with her. "I figure we can do it when ever your tutor sessions with Peter Parker are done," he said to her. His expression softened before he went and kissed her hand. "I'm looking very forward to getting to know you better, Clary," he said to her with a smile.

Meanwile, Peter was waiting in the personal closed room with Harry Osborn examining the tech. Peter had his mask off, showing how much he trusted being with his friend.

"It's defintiely Goblin-tech. But it's really badly copied," Harry said as he finished looking over it. While Peter was smarter than him, Harry knew these machines very well, so he had familiarity on his side. "What do you mean?" Peter asked him.

"Well, take a look," Harry said as he moved from the wheelchair. "Yeah, alot of the parts seemed burned out... Wait a minute," Peter said as he took a closer look. "They seem like they were designed to fail... or rather, not last long. Like whoever made this meant for it to last only one battle," he said as he thought about it. "That explains the cheaper parts. I figure someone could make multiple versions of these, but they wouldn't last very long, if at all," Harry said before he pulled something out.

"This is new. Not part of the design," Harry saif as he looked at an chip part with an antannae. "It looks like something to send data," Peter said after some time observing it. "It's burnt out though," Harry said before his eyes widened. "Pete, someone made this just as a test. And if what you said about that guy as Hobgoblin is true, then we haven't seen the last of him," Harry said while Peter nodded.

"I'm good at secrets. I don't have anyone. My folks ignore my ass most of the time. Hell, I even have a separate bank account from them. All my paychecks from the expensive grocery store I work at go straight there. Besides, I'm a mutant. My world is already dangerous..." she spoke, her eyes lighting up at the idea of martial arts. She was already good, no doubt, but it was raw, pure instinct, no discipline. She wanted refinement. She blushed, and she spoke,"I look forward to that too. But why did you let me beat you after you were mean to Ollie? I saw you apologize to him by the way. Very sweet." Then her face got to one of wonder, and she spoke,"I wonder if the reason why we're seeing more mutants or at least mutants with more impressive powers is that something big and dangerous is coming, and the powers that be want us to be ready for that threat." She liked the idea of it being done after her tutoring sessions with Peter were done. Already, she felt much better. She had two very good people who knew her secret.

"That's true. Well, you don't have to worry about that. You have me. I'll protect and take care of you. Side by side, we'll rise above," Carlos said as he took Clary's hand affectionately and gave her a gentlemanly yet affectionate smile.

"As for my encounter with Oliver, that was a miscommunication that escalated out of hand. However, I played up the aggression because I knew you would be watching. Being aquainted with the shadowy aspects of the world, I have heard rumors through the grapevine so I was interested. I apologized to him because I did not intend for he argument to escalate. Points for the guy, he can take a punch. Good for him," Carlos explained to the mutant.

"Perhaps. Times have been pointing to many interesting things happening. So, what would you like to do now while you recover? Are you planning on staying with your parents, or would you like to move in with me?" he offered with a roguish smile.

She smiled at the way he took her hand, and the way he was talking it was like he'd be treating her like a Queen. Ice Queen. That's be a good name for her. Or Frost Lass, a play on the Ice and Ghost type Pokémon Froslass. Probably Frost Lass. Ice Queen sounded a bit too pompous. She spoke,"Rumors of my abilities?... Memories seem to come to me after I do brave things... So do my abilities, bit by bit. A couple of days ago, the local faction of the Cotton Mouths was bullying a bum I'm rather fond of, so I took them on. My backpack knocked a few of them out, then the knives came out. Spider Man, no lie, saved my ass. Not long after, memories. After I took you on, more memories, and I froze the piping in the school by pure accident of course. Then when I got cornered by the gangbangers after I tried practicing my powers, I formed Chinese Ring Daggers from my ice. Off the top of my head, I remember seeing them at a museum not far by exhibiting Asian weaponry. Then when you saved me, memories came again, which you doubtless could see... But enough talk about that." Her eyes got a steely glint, and her face turned to pure business. She spoke,"I want information on a place called Xavier's Academy for Gifted Youngsters. I am now sure I attended there at some point. The Academy has been a part of all of my memories. You may ask why I want to know so much. It is my past, and I am well within my rights to the knowledge... And besides, knowledge is power." Then her face turned thoughtful, and she spoke,"I will stay with my parents for now until I figure things out. Once I have all my information, I'm out. Or if they figure out what I can do early, I'm definitely out. Changing banks and everything. Can never be too careful." She sounded like she had pretty much thought everything out.

"The Xavier Academy... I will have my forces investigate, but I am not sure how much i can get it, considering their secrecy," Carlos said to her as he listened to how everything happened to her. He heard rumors about the Academy, but didn't give it much interest until now. He would need to look further into it, for both their sake.

"Very well. I will find out a way to restore your abilities. I will have my best mystics be working on it. I imagine once you have your knowledge, you will move in. Welcome to my world, Clary. You will become greater and more powerful than you could've imagined," he said to her as he sat on her bed. "For now, we will settle on training and once everything is settled with your parents, I will introduce you to my organization," he said to her with a smile, looking excited in a subdued fashion.

"However, I can give your a preview of what is to come. I recommend resting up before I treat you to dinner," Carlos asks her in a gentlemanly manner.

"I shall amend my wording to a class roster for say... 9 or so years ago. My memories of the place disappeared when I was 8. I remember little else of my child hood except the basics. Reading, writing, average child education, even though I am superior in most education." she spoke. She looked delighted when he said he could restore her abilities. She just looked delighted at his words, period. She spoke,"I'm not tired. I imagine water not only heals me, but gives me energy as well. Like a secondary mutation."

Carlos had been taking noted down for everything that could help. "I will have my mystics look into it starting tomorrow to retain your memories. Meditation exercises can help unravel them. Anywehre between tomorrow and next week, you should have your memories back in full," Carlos explained to her. It wouldn't be easy, but times like this was where a little magic was needed.

"In any case, then we should prepare for dinner. My servants are preparing something special so I recommend you freshen up," Carlos said before he kissed her hand and walked off back into his room. The room she was in possessed a bathroom in the right. When she would finish showering, an elegant white dress would be waiting for her to wear.

"Excellent!" she spoke, and she looked delighted at the thought of food, blushing once more when he kissed her hand. Thank god for the bathroom. It held all the possible scents she could want, and she was soon done showering, smelling quite a bit like Christmas, like peppermint. She dried off, and smirked when she saw the dress. It looked glorious. She put it on, and combed her mane out. She looked like a Queen.

Back
Top Bottom