Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Atoshi grins and pumps his fingers a bit harder "That's my perfect girl... Fight for it baby... Be perfect for me..." He rubs up her back and notices her toes curling, he gently adds another finger, he could feel her starting to squeeze him. "Very good... That's it baby... Relax and enjoy my pleasure... You're so perfect... No one will be better... My perfectly perfect baby girl... My only perfect girl..." He looks up over her body and smirks, she was tensing up and so close, he pumps the fingers faster to allow that pleasure to push her over, he stays silent, letting his voice in her head be all she needs. He glances over at the other two and smirks again, they looked spent but were still going slowly, as if on autopilot.

Maddie was so close that the pain was being blurred out almost completely, her eyes glazing as he talked in her ear. "Master..." She whispered quietly as her body was feeling like it was about to explode, his voice being a potent aphrodisiac to her now. "Master I think I'm going to..." within seconds of her saying it she clamped down and let out a weak scream as she came, it was only a small one and she soon was able to move on her own again. "M-master if you want I can suck you again...I mean if you don't want to..." She was still nervous, just his fingers were enough to make her hurt, surely his cock would break her.

The two girls let out breathless screams as they forced each other to orgasm again and again, their bodies aching but they just couldn't stop, they needed more even if it meant they wouldn't be able to move for a week.

Once she came he removed his fingers slowly and smiles at her "It's ok Sweety... That was enough for now... That takes time..." He pulls her closer and kisses her gently "We'll try again some other time..." He moves them so she can sit in his lap and he can rock her core against his cock slowly "I think you'd like this much better... Hmm baby girl..." He leans closer and licks and suckles her nipples, letting her rock herself as his hands come up to squeeze and massage her breasts. "Mmm... It's that what my baby girl wants..." As she speeds up, he shifts her hips so he can slip into her "Ride it baby... You fit me perfectly..." He goes back to her breasts, letting her bring them pleasure through her movements, he can hear the faint cries and moans of the other two women. He smirks against her breast, they wouldn't be good for much of anything for the next few days.

Maddie let out a sigh of relief as the fingers withdrew and she felt his hands pull her back for a kiss. "Yes master." She answered as she was pulled onto her master's lap, a smile taking her features. "Yes master." She rubbed against him, her pussy coating his length with her juices, she let out soft moans as he played with her nipples. "I want to feel you fill me up master..." She begged and he moved so she could ride him and Maddie let out a squeal of excitement. "Thank you master!" Without hesitation she pushed down, her hand guiding him in and she felt him fill her. "Oh god yes!" She screamed out in pleasure as she started to ride him slow, taking in every second of pleasure. "I love it master! Feeling you inside me! I love you!" Acting a bit out of character she actually pulled her master away from her breast, tilting his head so she could kiss him, her tongue pushing past his lips, she moaned loudly into his mouth as she sped up, her body acting on its own as she focused on the kiss.

He grins as he watches her from his place at her breast and moans against her as she starts to ride him, he looks at her as she pulls him away and into a kiss. "Mmm..." He holds her face and deepens the kiss, she rarely kissed him while he fucked her, unless he started it, one hand slips to her hip as she starts to speed up. He nips her lip and helps her grind harder as the kiss deepens, he twists his tongue with hers and moans louder. His other Han moves up into her hair and grips it as he pulls her closer, nipping her lip harder to make the kiss as rough as their fucking.

Maddie quivered with pleasure as he returned the kiss and then she felt his strong hand on her hip, she sped up, going slow simply not an option anymore as she felt her love returned through his lips, she moaned into his mouth along with an occasional gasp and pleasure scream, feeling his other hand find her hair and grab a handful, her body ached to cum but she was waiting for something, she pressed into the kiss and would have been smiling from ear to ear as he roughened the kiss, he was amazing and perfect, her body pressed against his muscles and his strong hands gripping her and showing that she was his, she pulled away from the kiss. "I love you master!" She wanted to hear him say it back, hear those words once again leave his lips it had an even stronger effect then calling her perfect, almost enough to make her cum without a touch, her eyes covered with glass as she rode him, they begged for him to say it back.

He pulls back as she pulls from the kiss and grins at her "And I love you Pet..." He moves both hands to her hips and makes her ride him hard. "Nnn... You like that Pet... Riding your master... Having him fill you... Stretch your tight pussy..." He moans softly, feeling her starting to squeez him "Mmm... You gonna cum Pet..." He stares at her and speeds her up even more, he quickly pushes her to her back and starts to fuck her hard, watching her breasts bounce and giggle. "Nnn... Fuck you're hot... Cum for me Pet... Squeeze me tight and ride out your pleasure... Nnn!"

After hearing him say that he loves her the world went blank, her body tightening and eyes crossing as her body geared for a mind breaking orgasm, she didn't even register being pushed onto her back only feeling her muscles wrap so tightly around his cock and arms so tight around his neck that even Atoshi would struggle to remove her grip, she made no sound as she came violently, she couldn't breathe as she squirted against him her juices pouring out and covering them both, her eyes now uncrossing and shooting upwards and her face contorted into something resembling broken hentai expressions, drool pouring down her face as she passed out, the violent shaking slowing to a shiver as she slipped away.

"Nnn..." She started to grip and hold him so tight that it was almost hard to move, almost, he grins down at her, apparently she had more trigger words. "Mmm... Beautiful..." He holds her hips tighter and thrusts harder as she clamps onto him and cums himself shorty after she starte to "Ahhh..." He holds her as she shakes and pulls from her shortly before she passed out, he was panting hard and shivering himself, she was so passionate, she always took the most out of him. He looks down at her, then at the other two girls, they would be fine alone for a few minutes, he slowly stands and makes his way to the bathroom, turning on the hot water and having a shower. He wondered how long they would all be out, he washed slowly and let himself relax.

All the girls were exhausted and utterly broken, Maddie wouldn't wake for hours, Emily and Felicity would get at least a full nights sleep and while the sound of the shower woke Kristen she had no energy for anything, her body aching because of the intense orgasms and her previous restraints.

Atoshi finishes his shower and dries off, then slips on his boxers and a robe, he goes to clean the girls up enough to be put to bed. He takes Maddie and Emily to the master bedroom, then Felicity to the other room, he covers each of them up then heads to his computer. "Let's see..." He opens his computer and goes to his email, he scrolls through "Well... It's about time..." He opens the email and reads through it, he had highest bid on the house, they could move in next week if they wanted. "Perfect... This place is getting a little cramped..." He sends off an email to the realtor and shuts down his computer, crawls into bed with his girls and goes to sleep.

-a week later-

Maddie was unpacking some boxes, trying to figure out where in the large farmhouse to put everything, while they had been moving stuff from the packing truck the girls had been dressed, a tight pair of jeans on Maddie and cleavage revealing tank-top, their mother had been taken in as if just another piece of cargo while in her slutty state she was happy to follow commands, the two parts of her personality now much clearer, no longer vaguely moving between the two instead now snapping from one to the other as if by hypnotism.

Kristen was helping bring stuff in as well wearing a long dress with nothing under it apart from some vibrating eggs, her face bright red. Emily was putting stuff away in the kitchen at the moment. "Master how much is left?"

Atoshi sets down a locked wooden box, his collection of toys for the girls and a few of his drugs as well, the key on a chain around his neck. "Hmm... I think there was a few more boxes... Then of course we still have to go shopping for furniture... We only have the one bed..." He moves to hug her from behind, nipping and licking at her neck "Your mother broke the other in the last of her training..." He glances over to where she was sitting, content to stay put with her toys set to low, her slut mind was quite obedient as long as it got some kind of stimulation. "We can order beds for the other 'guest' rooms later... But will all of you have your own rooms... We need those beds first..." He trails his hands up and cups her breasts, rubbing her nipples softly "Shall it be the two of us going..." He gives them a soft pinch and light tug "I love you..." He whispers softly in her ear, he had been working on her trigger words with her a lot in te last week, making them quite affective in her mind.

Maddie couldn't help but smile as he hugged her and shivered against him as he licked and nibbled at her neck, listening to him as she enjoyed the stimulation, she let out a quiet moan as he moved to her breasts now. "Yes master we can go..." She moved to stand before feeling him pinch and tug her nipples before those words were spoken, she let out a pleasure scream as she came just from the words, her breath now ragged as she panted and her legs weak beneath her. "Master..." Her tongue poked out and a line of drool beginning to form. "I don't want to leave anymore..." Maddie moved her hands to his and made him squeeze her breasts more. "I love you too master...more then anything.

Atoshi grins and holds her close as he orgasm races through her "Are you denying my request that you join me..." He squeezes her breasts harder "That's not like my perfect little girl..." He held her close and pushed her up against the box she was sorting, he quickly pulls down her now wet pants "Do I have to make it a command my Pet..." He spreads her legs and pulls himself out, rocking against her twitching cunt "It's time I tested you outside a house... Perfect girl..." He thrusts into her fully and starts a hard fast pace "I love you... And I want you with me... Is that understood..." He moans softly as she cums around him again, when he was done she'd have no choice to go with him, she wouldn't have the strength to protest as he carried her to the car. He holds her hips and speeds up more, smacking her ass, he was close already from his teasing her "Nnn... I love you Maddie!" He calls out as he thrusts deep and fills her now tight pussy, she was squeezing him in her last orgasm. He pulls from her and grabs a nearby rag, he cleans her up and redressed her. "Kristen... You're in charge... Get the last of the boxes in and start dinner with Emily..." They had brought coolers with food and were slowly filling the new fridge. "We'll be back in a little bit..." He picks Maddie up and starts to carry her to his car, they had sent the movers away shortly after the helped move in the larger items they did have, so he only fucked her in front of her family.

"That isn't it master..." Maddie let out a moan as she was pushed against the box and called perfect. "I just want this instead...to feel you inside me again, so much better then shopping master." Feeling him press against her made her let out a soft begging groan. "Test me master?" She screamed as she was suddenly thrust into, the pleasure shaking her to the core as she now spoke to her again. "MASTER!" She screamed in pleasure again as he professed his love once again, her brain struggling to keep up with the pleasure as he smacked her ass, she could feel him getting close before her world started to go black at the edges when he called out his love again, she was unable to speak, struggling to keep her focus on breathing, she felt him fill her as her body fell limp for now as she tried to come down from the pleasure. "M-master..." she said weakly as he cleaned her and reclothed her, only starting to regain her mental capacities as he picked her up to bring her to the car. "I'm sorry if I seemed disrespectful master...I merely wanted you."

Kristen smiled as she was told she was in charge. "Yes master.." The smile shifting to a manipulative grin after he left and she focused every bit of energy into getting everything in.

He looks down at her "You have me Maddie... That won't change... And yes... Test you.." He sits her in the front seat and buckles her up, giving her a kiss before moving to his side, he gets in and starts up the car. "As much as I love your screaming baby girl... That won't do in public... You need to be discrete... Or I can't fuck you while we're out... And what if we were out for hours..." He gets on the road and heads to town and the furniture store "Could you go without anything... For hours... My love..." He reaches over and takes her hand "Be honest with me... You wouldn't last that long..." He glances at her "It didn't take your sister long at all to prefect being silent... Even during her sessions... There were twelve men in her last one, and not a sound other then a few soft moans..." He knew comparing her to her sister would light a fire, and push her, she did want to be perfect for him after all, couldn't have her sister showing her up. "There is a toy in the glove box... It's a ways to town if you want to practice..." He smirks to himself.

Maddie started to get nervous as he talked about having sex in public, it being one of the few fetishes that didn't line up for her perfectly, while her sister reveled in public displays Maddie was certainly much more reserved and preferred being behind closed doors. "Hours?" She asked her voice cracking which displayed her nervousness. "No I wouldn't last hours master..." She said honestly a look of self-disappointment taking her features for a moment until he bought up how Kristen had learnt how to be silent on command, she ground her teeth and a fire of determination sparked in her eyes. She couldn't and wouldn't lose to her sister. "Thank you master." Maddie said as her hand rushed to fiddle with the glovebox handle and pull out the toy for her to practice with, she was so utterly determined that she didn't even view this as a chance to receieve pleasure, only a chance to beat her sister while she pulled her dress up slightly so she could access her shaved pussy with ease and started slowly rubbing herself with it, a moan escaping for a moment before she bit down and concentrated on being quiet. I won't lose.

Atoshi smiles at her and then concentrates on the road again "That's my girl... Now... If you can keep mostly silent until we get there... I'll give you a nice reward..." He reaches over and takes her free hand, he gives it a squeeze, he knew using her sister would get her going, she could be so jealous sometimes. He chuckles softly and continues down the road, he slowed a bit to give her more time and for him to enjoy the show, he glances at her. "Very good baby girl... You're doing wonderful... Just think about your breathing... In and out... That's it..." He smiles as he coaches her and takes her hand again, rubbing it softly "Just breathe... Relax..." He glances at her, he desires not to take the highway, that would give her more time, he was proud of her, she was doing so well already.

Maddie's focus and frustration was an almost physical sensation that filled the car, everytime she uttered a sound of pleasure it was followed by one of annoyance, she did her best to follow her master's instruction and concentrate on her breaths and while for the most part she was silent the fact that she couldn't exceed her sister right off the bat was so frustrating for her. "It's so hard master..." her voice almost quivering as she continued to play, her master telling her to relax obviously wasn't getting through as she continued to tense more and more with each sound. "Won't lose..." She whispered just loud enough to be heard, as the ride continued she was showing obvious improvement although that could be attributed to her lack of pleasure due to her competitive nature.

Atoahi sighs as they get about a third of the way there, he finds a quiet place to pull over and stops te car. "Ok baby... Just relax... I'll show you..." He turns to her and takes the toy from her and lets her relax a few moments, he smiles at her "Now... Close your eyes... And breathe in and out... Nice deep breaths..." He waits for her to follow orders and then, once she has a rhythm going, he starts to touch her, softly with the toy, he shows her how. "Ah... Focus on your breathing... That's all that should be on your mind... In and out... Good... That's it..." He smiles at her and continues to slowly tease her as she breathes, slowly picking up the pace and gently correcting her as she slips up, "Very good..." He has her take the toy and slowly continue on her own.

Maddie was surprised when her master took the toy from her hands. "What's wrong master?" She looked around and noticed the car had stopped before hearing his voice and closing her eyes, she started taking long, deep breaths as the frustrated adrenaline from earlier began to leave her system, the soft playing with the toy now evoking pleasure rather then desperate focus on being quiet, it was hard to keep quiet as he continued, speeding up bit by bit but she did her best, a few moans escaped her lips to fill the car.

When he told her to take control over the toy back she almost fell back into bad habits as she remembered her sister winning in this regard but concentrated on her master's advice and slowly pushed it inside and for a moment a loud gasp filled the car before being silenced by her biting her lip while trying to concentrate. "M-master..." Her imagination running ahead of her as she pictured what her master would do to her if she succeeded.

He watches her for a few minutes and smiles "A few soft moans is alright my love... As long as people don't truely know what you are really doing..." He leans over and kisses her softly "Just keep relaxed and breathe..." He starts the car back up and continues on their way, glancing at her now and then "You're doing just fine baby girl..." He continues on to the store and heads into the underground parking lot and parks the car away from most of the other cars. He turns to her "Alright baby girl... Time for your reward..." He helps her up and pulls her into his lap, opening his pants "Soft moans love... Soft..." He lowers her into his cock and starts her rocking slowly.

"Y-yes master I'll do my best." Maddie still let out a few gasps of frustration but now with her master's lesson it was easier and it was obvious she was enjoying herself as she sped up, she had to be quiet even with more stimulation she couldn't let Kristen win, the sudden jolt of the car stopping surprised Maddie and she had to bite her lip as she pushed further inside so she wouldn't scream in surprise and pleasure. "Rew-ard master?" She let out another gasp as she felt his strong arms pull her onto his lap, she felt his cock push against her. "Master what if someone sees?" She looked around, frightened about being seen and was glad that there didn't seem to be anyone around. "Master I won't be able to keep quiet with you...your so big..and so much better then a toy..." Maddie wanted to slap herself after saying it in case Atoshi would pull away before she came up with an idea, she gripped his hand and placed it over her mouth, her muffled moans filling his hand as she began to push back, her body begging to be filled to the brim with him.

He chuckles at her idea and pulls his hand away, only to push a few fingers into her mouth "Suck'em baby... That's it..." He twists them around her tongue and starts her to bob on them "Good girl..." He keeps that up and starts to fuck her harder, moving with her "So what is someone sees us... They'll just see how much I Love my girlfriend..." He bucks up harder and pulls her down with his one hand to thrust deeper "How well I love her..." He thrusts his fingers into her mouth a bit deeper, "That's it baby girl..." He pulls his fingers free and holds her hips, fucking her hard and deep "Look at me... Good... Now you're gonna scream your climax... And not care who hears it..." He could see her eyes starting to roll back "You belong to me Maddie... Now and forever... Now cum my little sex toy!" He keeps pounding into her, starting to feel her clamp around him "I love you..." He almost purrs.

Back
Top Bottom