Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Atoshi glances back at Maddie and Kristen and smirks "Take good care of her Maddie..." He focuses on Felicity again and smirks "Don't worry... You'll get more if you behave... And yes... I am master..." He thrusts the toy a bit faster, but it wasn't enough to get her off and he knew it, he lifts both her hands to her breasts "Play..." He works on keeping her close to the edge, then once he hears Kristen moaning and begging, he removes the toys completely, turning them off. He makes Felicity stand and move closer to Maddie and Kristen, he smirks at Kristen. "Is she ready Maddie... I know your mother is..." He had her standing in front of him and was fingering her to keep her happy. His other hand in her mouth, working her tongue like it would have to on Kristen.

"Oh I will master." Maddie said with a powerful but seductive tone as she teased her sister with the toy painfully slowly, Kristen only able to shake her breasts back and forth with her hands tied above her and feet forced apart by the spreader bar, she kissed her sister and tasted herself on her lips still as her tongue poked between her lips and she sped up toying her sister, Kristen moaning into her sister's mouth quite loudly.

Felicity whimpered as he toyed her faster but not enough it was so close she could taste it and even though both her hands now played with her breasts she simply couldn't bring herself to orgasm and finally he did the unthinkable the toys turned off and removed, her pathetic whimpers showing her disapproval as he moved her to her feet she now stood next to her daughters and thankfully he began to finger her, the other hand playing with her tongue.

"She's ready master." Maddie pulled away from her sister who was trembling with want and need, a begging look in her eye as Maddie removed the toy. "Mother dearest can enjoy another meal now." Maddie stepped towards her mother and with a firm hand smacked her ass which sent shivers through her and left a red hand print on her ass, it almost set her off but it still wasn't enough. "Do you want to cum mummy?" She whispered into her mothers ear but loud enough for her master to hear. "If you want that your going to have to eat out Kristen over there, she wants to feel your tongue lap at her pussy."

Atoshi steps back and allows Maddie to control the women for a few minutes, when she finally gets Felicity to do as told he smiles at her "Come here my little dominatrix..." He pulls her to him from behind, and turns her to face him as Kristen's moans fill the room "Such a control streak you have..." He slides his hand down her side and smirks "But... One little touch from me..." He teases her clit softly, teasing "And you're begging me..." He watches her as he speeds his fingers up and smirks "You are truly my perfect little girl..." He said it loud enough for only her to hear, not that the others were paying attention to anything else but themselves. "Aren't you Maddie... What are you to me..." Still teasing her softly, his other arm holding her up by the waist.

Maddie softly chewed on her mothers ear lobe as she forced her to watch her daughter in such an undignified position and the same daughter in the background on the TV being treated rough by Mark towards the end. "I'm going to let you go now, your going to drop to your knees and make Kristen cum, if you play with yourself you will have to be punished, you don't want that do you mother? To be tied up and unable to cum?" Her mother breathlessly shook her head no and once Maddie let her go she went to Kristen with animalistic fervor, Kristen's loud screams of pleasure filling the room.

Maddie smiled up at her master as he pulled her back and her body was pressed against him, her domineering pose and expression fading to utter submissiveness the instant he touched her skin and once he touched her clit her body pushed hard against him, already wanting him more then anything, his fingers only sped up and then he whispered some of her favorite words in her ear, she quivered as the words reached her. "I'm your perfect little girl master...and your submissive toy..." She added in hopes that like Kristen's begging to Maddie, Maddie's begging would turn on her master.

Atoshi grins at her and thrusts his fingers into her "You tell me things I already know my Pet... Just like I know you want me to fuck you..." He smirks "Your mother is making Kristen cum... I want you tongue fucking your mother... And I'll fuck you... But don't let her cum before your sister... Or me..." He removes his fingers and grins at her, he watches her get done between her mother's legs and smirks again, he kneels between Maddie's legs. "Remember my instructions..." He lifts her hips and waits until she starts on her mother, then thrusts into her hard and deep, he then sets a quick rough pace, holding her hips and pounding into her. "Nnn... What a wonderful family moment..." He looks up at Kristen "Look at me Kristen... Let me watch as you cum..." He smiles wide.

Maddie licked her lips with lust as he started thrusting his fingers inside her soaked pussy. "Yes master anything you want." She said quickly, a wish to cum spurning her on as she dropped down to her knees before getting onto her back and underneath her mother, her tongue moving to work without hesitation, loud moans coming from her mother while she licked at Kristen hungrily Maddie screaming with pleasure as Atoshi thrust to her core and kept a similar pace as he began fucking her raw.

Kristen looked up at Atoshi, her need to cum painted over her face as she was so close, her mother's tongue working wonders as that slutty expression took over, she let out a loud scream, her body shaking uncontrollably as she squirted against her mother's face, her orgasm lasting what felt like a year but was only about 30 seconds before she slumped against her bonds.

Emily meanwhile had woken and moved to the doorway, seeing the extremely perverted display moved forward, watching her beloved Maddie beneath Felicity getting her soaked but she was unsure of what to do, Felicity hadn't noticed at all, her attention now focused utterly on her own pleasure with eyes closed. her job with Kristen now finished.

"Nnn... Cum for her Felicity... Cum for your daughter..." He moans louder and thrusts harder "Nnn..." He looks down at Maddie, he was getting closer and holds her hips tighter "Together maddie..." He arches his back slightly and thrusts deep, all the stimulation from watching them had made him over excited. "Nnn... Fuck!" He bucks deep and fills her with a loud moan, he was so focused on the girls before him he didn't see the girl behind them. He looks up to Kristen as he bucks slightly, finishing, she looked spent and quite happy, glancing at Felicity he grins, she was so close and he could feel Maddie starting to ripple around him.

As she heard her master tell Felicity to cum Maddie focused more heavily on her clit, Felicity screamed out in pleasure until she finally was pushed over the edge, her cum covered face now facing the ceiling as she arched her back while riding Maddie's face, also squirting over Maddie, she quivered for a long time, making no other movement as her eyes were glued to the ceiling before without warning falling to the side, Emily continued to look on, seeing her lovers cum covered face making her ache to join in but she stayed silent. Maddie on the other hand now screamed with pleasure as he gripped her hips tightly and pushed in hard, bottoming out in her tight pussy and with a grunt he came, Maddie and Emily joining him in orgasm, Emily falling to the floor and Maddie arching up, the two also squirting, Maddie obviously just as turned on as the rest of her family from the experience, Maddie and Emily riding out their orgasms slowly

"Nnn... We had a spy..." He reaches down and rubs Maddie's clit faster, making her orgasm last that much longer, finally stopping when Maddie's only twitching slightly. "Mmm..." He pulls from her slowly and moves back, looking around the room at his handy work and grins. "Beautiful..." He takes a few minutes and moves to put Felicity's toys and belt back on, laying her on the couch to sleep it off. He looks at Kristen and smirks, he steps over to her and tips her chin up "You wanna cum again you horny little slut..." He grins at her, knowing how commands made her feel, he cups her breast and pinches her nipple lightly and pulling it softly. "Well... Should I fuck you while you hang there... Or just tease you some more..."

Emily crawled around to Maddie who seemed exhausted by the fucking and teasing after Atoshi left her, she pulled Maddie's head to rest on her lap, smiling down at her perverted lover who smiled up with equal love and lust at her although needed more time to recover before she could act on it.

As Atoshi walked over and tipped her chin so she would look at him she could look at him with only filthy lust in her eyes. "Yes master!" She eagerly answered, she moaned loudly as he pinched her and pulled her nipple. "Please fuck me master please don't tease me, god I want your cock." She attempted to move towards him but her bindings made it a fruitless gesture, her body completely on display and she was utterly unable to help if he decided to tease her or fuck her for minutes or for hours.

Atoshi grins and grips her hips "Since you asked so nicely..." He pulls her closer and rocks his cock against her pussy, he leans closer and licks at her breasts "Did mommy make you nice and wet for me..." He slips past her lips and pushes in slightly before pulling back out to rocks against her again, he repeats this a few before pushing in halfway, he could feel her tensing to try and keep him there. "So who was better keisten... Mommy... Or your little sister..." He thrusts slowly into her only going the falf way, he runs his hand up her side and cups her breast, slftly squeezing it.

Feeling his cock against her pussy made her quiver, she attempted with every ounce of strength to push against him. "Yes master mommy made me wet for your big cock." She said with pleading in her voice as he merely played with the skank hanging from her hands. "P-please master...please...." She sounded so pathetic as he toyed with her like this until she finally felt him push in but only half way before pulling out. "No master! Please!" She was on the verge of tears. "Maddie was better master!" Kristen said with absolute certainty, she felt him thrust in again but only to half way again, his hand moving to her breast as well. "Master I don't think I can take it."

He grins at her and holds her hips again "Then thank your little sister..." He pulls out, then finally thrusts in fully, and pulls out to thrust into her again, he keeps that up, staring at her "Thank her Kristen..." He leans closer and sucks her nipples again, nipping them lightly, he even starts to smack her ass a bit, rubbing now and then. "Mmm... You're tight little slut... Even after all that fucking..." He glances at the screen, the 'movie' had started up again and she was being pounded again, he picks up his pace "You wanna be a little cum bucket... Then beg for it... Do you wanna see those boys again... Are you worth their time... Prove it..." He glares slightly and fucks her harder, wanting to push her.

As she went to thank Maddie she felt him suddenly bottom out inside her, the feeling she had been begging for, her body tightening on it like a vice as best she could. "Thank you Maddie!" She screamed out quickly as she felt him play with her nipples, her eyes focused on his face as he smacked her ass and commented on her tightness, a filthy smile coming to her face as he said it. "Yes master! Please fill me with your cum, fuck me senseless use me! I want to play with the boys again! I want them all at once to treat me like the last boy did like their toy! I want to be fucked by all of them at once and be filled with their cum!"

He chuckles and grins at her "Just a dirty little slut... Fucked so hard she forgets herself... That's what you really are..." He fucks her harder and reaches to tease her clit slightly "A living sex toy... What would your old self think of you now..." He can see her eyes getting further away from reality, getting wide and glossy "That's it slut... Give into your pleasure... That's all you care about now..." He chuckles and nips her nipple a bit harder, then kisses her roughly "Tell me your name... And what you are... Say it if you wanna cum... If you want me to fill you..." He smirks as he gets close, fucking her faster, he could see her mind slipping the closer she got, the pleasure pushing everything else away, leaving only it to fill her mind.

"She would think it was worthless and pathetic." Kristen stated oddly with a sense of pride when he posed the question about what her old self would think, she couldn't help but start to lose herself to the pleasure, hearing him talk down to her like this, feeling his strong hands hold her as he fucked her in a position where all she was was a toy, she screamed in pleasure as he bit down on her nipple harder. "My name is Kristen! I'm a filthy cumslut and I want to be filled with your cum master! I want to cum too!" She begged, utterly absorbed in the moment, nothing else outside mattered just her and him as the world outside blurred away. "Master I'm going to cum!" She said as she began to twitch violently against him

"Not before I do Pet... You cum second... Your master always cums first unless told..." He smacks her ass again and holds her hips tighter, he fucks her harder and faster "Nnn... Fuck..." He moans and thrusts deep, soon filling her as he cums. "Mmm... Now you can cum my Pet..." He rubs her clit faster as he pumps the last of his seed into her, he watches her and leans closer, licking her neck. He glances at Maddie and Emily as he slowly pulls from Kristen "Are you able to stand Sweety?" He looks over Kristen and smirks, she was completely spent. "Your sister needs to come down and be given a bath..."

It was so hard to hold back, she had let herself get so absorbed in her pleasure and now that he told her not to she was trying so hard knowing that the punishment would be so much more severe then the wait, she felt him smack her ass but it was secondary to her concentration but finally she felt him bury himself inside and cum, filling her with his juices and the moment he said she could cum she let out a deafening scream of pleasure, her body rattling the metal spreader bar and twitching uncontrollably as he pulled out, his cum dripping to the floor from her pussy, finally she simply hung there, conscious but utterly dead to the world, her head fallen forward and drool dripping onto the floor beside the small pool of cum from her legs.

"Yes master..." Maddie answered and pushed herself to her feet with Emily's help, her legs still wobbly but with Emily's help she would accomplish the task. "We will take care of it master." She smiled at him, this whole session almost breaking her, the girls undid the spreader bar first, Kristen's feet drifting together slightly as her legs closed in a moment where they didn't think they undid the rope holding her hands without holding her and they both winced as Kristen hit the floor like a sack of spuds. "Oh my god Kristen!" They both rushed to the floor to check on her, she seemed fine, still awake and out of it. "Sorry sweetie." The two picked her up, leaning more on Emily then Maddie and took her to the bathroom.

Emily was glad that she escaped unmolested knowing that if she was touched she may well break, her body still barely holding itself together.

Atoshi watched as they slowly moved to get her down and looked over as she fell to the floor when untied, he figured she wouldn't be able to stand. "Good... And don't let her cum again or she'll completely black out..." He smirks and then looks to Felicity, he kneels by the couch and rubs her cheek. "Felicity... Can you hear me..." He wanted to know how long it would take her to come back after a small session, he lightly pats her cheek and helps her sit up slightly. He'd have to know her stats if he planned to sell her use, how long between each meeting and her mental state. He grins thinking of the 'fun' he'd let her have and the money he'd make him, he moves to sit on the couch and gently pulls her into his lap.

Felicity was slow to respond but eventually looked up at him, his voice snapping her out of her stupor a little bit and after she was moved she was more responsive. "I can hear you." She said, her body twitching as she was pulled onto his lap, her pussy rubbing against his cock and making her jump a little as she imagined the pleasure again, She seemed to perk up more and more with each passing minute.

Kristen was lowered into the bath, Maddie and Emily much more focused on cleaning her rather then being with each other, Kristen simply laid in the tub, quivering uncontrollably at their every touch regardless of if it was near her pussy, tits, stomach or even her hands, her moans filling the room but the girls listened to Atoshi and made sure not to let her cum, being extremely careful when touching anything that may set her off again.

Atoshi smirks and holds her still in his lap, looking at her "Do you remember what you were doing, what you watched?" He watches her and smirks, he'd allow her to come back to her senses completely before slowly making her lose her mind again. "Think Felicity... What did you do..." He also wanted to see if she could remember what she did while under the 'spell' of her own pleasure. He looks towards the bathroom and hears Kristen's soft moans and the girls talking to her softly.

Felicity's brow furrowed once again as she tried to push through the fog her pleasure erected, trying to remember everything that happened. "I..." She seemed confused as she tried to focus on the events. "I watched something...and played with myself..." Her concentration looked almost painful. "I...don't remember and then you...no...someone licked me?" She blocked out the information relating to her daughters, Licking Kristen and the fact that Maddie licked her along with watching the video of Kristen. "I don't remember all of it." She said with that same confusion filling her voice with uncertainty.

He smirks at her "What if I told you... You licked your daughter... Ate her until she came screaming... While you did that... Maddie licked you... While Kristen's home movie played in the background..." He looks at her "You daughter being banged by 5 guys..." He smirks and shifts her slightly against him "And... You happily begged for everything you did..." He slowly rubs her arms and tries to clear her mind some more, he wanted her nice and 'sober' when the other girls returned, he wanted to her to see her daughter's new Pet.

Felicity started to remember, the greyed out areas of her memory being filled as he explained it, she could see Kristen's face on the video, Kristen tied up and how she forced her to cum, her juices covering Felicity's face and the feeling of Maddie's tongue probing her nethers with such earnest ferocity that made her cum and spray her daughter with her own juices. "I did..." Her face seemed to mix disgust and pleasure, unable to figure out which one was the stronger emotion as her mind cleared some more, the disgust pushing the fog further away. "No...I can't...I wouldn't." She said in denial, her voice still far away but fast approaching.

Kristen was finally clean and the two helped her out of the bath and dried her off before taking her to the living room, one arm on each of their shoulders. Felicity was facing away from them. "Master should we put Kristen to bed?" Felicity couldn't turn, she couldn't face her daughters after what she did.

He glances back at them and smiles "Yes... She needs to rest... Then I want the two of you back here..." Once they take Kristen from the room he makes Felicity look at him "You did... And you enjoyed it... And I'm almost positive you'll do it again..." He chuckles "Also... You didn't notice it... But there is a fourth girl here... We've kind of been keeping her from you... She belongs to your youngest..." He smirks "She's the sweetest thing... And so obedient... To a fault actually..." He thinks about te commands she's been given over the last few days and grins again, he turns them to face where ther girls will come out "Meet your daughter's little Angel..."

Back
Top Bottom