Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Felicity shook her head, refusing to accept it. "No I didn't! And I won't!" The memories pouring in proved that she did it, that she enjoyed every second so much she probably would have sacrificed her next breath for it to continue but she wouldn't allow it to happen again. "What the hell do you mean she belongs to my youngest? What have you gotten so thorough with your perversion you have turned her into some sort of slave driver too?!" She started to scream and fight against him but stopped dead as she saw Emily walk out with Maddie. "No..." Tears welled up in her eyes. "You said you wouldn't You said if I listened you wouldn't go near her!" She fought harder now attempting to rip herself from his grip. "Emily! Please don't tell me you've given in to please I can't take it please tell me they are just blackmailing you or something!"

Emily seemed confused as Felicity snapped, according to Emily her new life was utterly normal, she found her soulmate, she lived for her and despite Atoshi she couldn't be happier, she had merely settled for Felicity. "I'm fine Felicity." She reached forward to cup Felicity's cheeks who then stopped her fighting. "I know this isn't how you should have found out but I'm in love with Maddie, shes my everything and I know its disgusting that I kept you on a string like that but if there is some way for you to forgive me I swear I will do it."

Felicity's head dropped, tears the only sound coming from her as any fight that she had left her body, she had nothing left, the one thing that hadn't been twisted by him revealed itself to be even more twisted by her daughter, her spirit was broken, her will utterly shattered as she sat naked in a room with a man, her incestuous daughter and former lover all looking at her break down into tears, she had nothing left.

Atoshi hides his grin as she starts to fight, but holds her close as she starts to break down "I kept my promise... I didn't go after her... This was all your daughter... She asked for this..." He forces her chin up and looks at her "Maybe you'd like her to hold you again..." He starts to slowly rock her against him, causing the toys in her to shift and rub her slightly, he leans in and kisses her softly, he could see how broken this had made her and he was enjoying it slightly. He keeps this up until she starts to change and kiss him back, he looks at her again "Do you want to hold her Felicity..." He rocks her a bit faster and glances back at Maddie and Emily.

Felicity remained silent, her utter dejection the only emotion on her face until he forced her to rub against him, a twinge of that slut expression that the family all seemed to hold coming through for a moment before being rubbed out, she didn't fight the kiss nor did she return it, slowly the expression changed, the broken face of Felicity shifting bit by bit to her slutty face until her sadness was only shown by tears rolling down still, she leaned into the kiss, moaning softly into his mouth as the toys moved inside her "Y...yes..." She whispered weakly.

Maddie watched the situation and admittedly watching her mother snap like that, watching her break down and then seeing master work her back up was such a turn on, how could she resist joining in? And play into Emily's fetishes as well, she reached up and gripped Emily's hair by the roots, Emily turned to look before being commanded. "On your knees, no talking unless asked a question, slut." Name calling being a big turn on for Emily she dropped to her knees in a moment, her face focused utterly obedient on Maddie, her mistress.

Emily let out a moan as Maddie now gripped her hair harder and forced her to watch Felicity. "Hands behind your back, chest out and legs apart, mouth open, your on display." Emily eagerly followed every command, her chest heaving as she was turned on more and more. Felicity joining her former lover, barely able to contain her excitement.

Atoshi watches Felicity as she moves over to join Emily and Maddie "Very nice..." He stands to move over to them and tips Felicity's head back by the hair "Play nice... Do as told..." He smirks leans down to remove her panties, leaving the toys in her for now. He then move to kneel behind Emily, looking her over "She's come along very well..." He smirks at her and moves to hug Maddie "What would you like for them to do.."

Felicity was stopped by his grip on her hair. "Y-yes..." her voice begging and weak as she fidgeted while the panties were removed, she was aching to move but his strong voice telling her to do as told suppressing her own free spirit with such ease, the mother simply standing and awaiting orders, she was so pliable to his strong voice.

"Hmmm there are so many things that we could get them to do master...and I know this bitch would love anything we get her to do." Maddie yanked rough on her hair to force her to look up, mouth still hanging open and now a large red mark on her cheek as Maddie slapped her hard, instead of a painful and scared response a long moan of pleasure escaping her. "Hmmm Emily could mimic me...she gets to watch Emily get pleasured with everything she does but through me..." A bit of selfish pleasure hogging for a moment. "Or tie Felicity up and make her watch me treat Emily like she really wants." She moved away from her masters hug to whisper into Emily's ear although loud enough for everyone to hear. "To make her beg and scream for pleasure as I whip her into shape while fucking her senseless." She seemed almost scary as she took total control of Emily although Emily was loving every second, rivers of juices running down her leg.

Atoshi grins and moves behind Felicity, he reaches between her thighs and teases her with her toys "Front or back... Pick the toy you want to keep..." He hugs her around the waist from behind and kisses at her neck, waiting for her answer, he looks at Emily then Maddie "Tease her slowly... I want her to watch..." He reaches up and cups her breasts "Pick one Felicity or you lose both..." He grips her hair and pulls her head back so he can nip at her neck again. "Mmm..." He licks along her neck and pinches her nipple and pulls it lightly.

Felicity seemed confused as he asked which one to lose and keep but feeling his teasing kisses was so nice although she wanted more, he only teased her again as he cupped her breasts. "Back!" Seeming far to eager with her answer, she chose one at random not quite having realized what it meant and only after picking did she understand. "No I want to keep the front!" She hoped she got her answer in time.

"So master wants me to tease you slut. Do you like being teased?" Maddie asked and pulled her hands away from her for a moment.
"Y-yes mistress I love being teased." She answered honestly.
"Good, if you cum you will get a punishment and disappoint me am I understood?" Maddie spanked her ass causing Emily to jump a little from the surprise.
"Yes mistress I understand, I won't disappoint you." Emily now panting as she watched Maddie walk around her, this was so much worse then the physical teasing, feeling Maddie's hand on her was the best feeling to watch her simply circle her was torture.
"Stand up." Maddie ordered after circling around behind her, without taking her arms from behind her back she got to her feet which were trembling with anticipation, she was rewarded by a slap across her ass causing her to moan, Maddie reached around and gripped both her nipples and pulled them hard down, Emily following the pull. "Stand up straight you dumb bitch." Emily forced herself to stand despite the stretching she was forced to endure, the insults adding to the river that was forming down her legs.

Felicity began to try to move towards them, his grip on her hair being secondary to her urge to join, her pussy dripping wet as she watched Emily be treated like she used to be by Felicity but now by her sweet innocent daughter...

Atoshi grins and teases with pullin the front one out, then thrusts it back in before quickly removing the one from her ass. He grips her hair tighter again and stops her from moving "Did I say you could move..." He turns her head to look at him "You obey ME... Not this..." He reaches down to tease her pussy "I say when you use this... Don't I... Say it Felicity..." He slowly teases her with the toy before letting it go "You ever wanna touch your daughter's Angel again... You follow my rules... Understand..." He glares at her a moment before turning her head to look at Emily "You want that..." He turns her head back "You obey me... Now say it!"

Felicity let out a cry of pain for a moment as he pulled back on her hair which also snapped her out of her sex craving stupor for just a second, rage taking over her face before vanishing as he played with her pussy his strong voice then putting her back in her place, she wanted so much to disobey, to simply play with herself and Emily but she found herself unable to move. "I obey you...I'll listen to your rules..." She said although her voice was far away as she pictured everything that could happen.

"What are you?" Maddie asked as her hands moved down Emily's body, pausing just above her pussy.
"Your object mistress, your pleasure toy, your slut" The word as it rolled off her tongue sounded so raw and sexual, her body aching almost painfully for Maddie but after spending so long with Felicity being played with like this was almost as fulfilling as an orgasm, she loved being toyed with.
"Thats a good girl." Maddie whispered, panting a little bit as well before moving down to finger her, Emily's legs collapsed out from under her and she let out a scream of pleasure as Maddie went inside, shocking everyone with the sudden sound. "I...uh..." Maddie seemed confused, her dominant attitude in tatters until she reformed it. "Get up did I say you could move?" She still seemed unsure, Emily struggled to move to her feet bug managed it.
"What is wrong with you?" Emily bit her lip, she wouldn't be able to tell Maddie. "You don't get to choose to answer bitch What is wrong with you!?" Emily began to cry as she wanted to answer, she wanted to tell her she was broken from last night because of Atoshi but she simply couldn't.

Atoshi grins at Felicity and continues to tease her for a few more minutes, until her legs shiver from standing, then he leaves her alone. "You stand th..." He turns as Emily cries out and falls, he had seen the raw flash of pleasure that had passed in her eyes as she fell, he hides his grin and looks back to Felicity "Stand there and don't move... You won't like the consequences for disobeying..."

He left her standing there and moves over to Maddie and Emily "It seems she's quite sensitive... Maybe you worked her up too much Sweety..." He holds her from behind and licks her neck, he glances at Emily and smiles "That's it... Isn't it Emily, your mistress is just too good with you..." He kisses Maddie's cheek softly and moves over to Emily, wiping her tears away "Agree with me..." He whispers low for her to hear only, she'd only have to keep the lie up until he got her on that machine with Maddie watching.

Felicity made pathetic whimpers as he began to move away, she wanted, she needed more, she needed to cum, to be filled with cum, when he told her to stand still she almost cried.

Maddie seemed confused as her master came over and hugged her. "I've worked her up more before...." Her confusion only growing as she tried to work it out.

Emily struggled with words for a minute, stuttering before finally speaking. "Y-y-yes...she has made me so sensitive." She lied, she hated the feeling the words coming out like sandpaper as she lied to Maddie. "I'm sorry I couldn't contain it Mistress." She hoped there was some way to salvage this, some way to redeem her lie even if Maddie didn't know, her legs shook painfully as she forced herself to stand as best as possible. "Please mistress punish me for my insolence." She begged as if it was her fault for what happened.

"I..." Maddie seemed so confused and maybe even scared as she wondered what to do, her master jumping in so suddenly what if he saw something she didn't? "Is she okay master?"

He smiles at her and kisses her softly "Mayne just seeing your mother triggered some old feelings she doesn't know what to do with now, not having the memories to back them up..." He whispers softly to her so they don't hear him "Try telling her to ignore it..." He hugs her closer and nips her neck lightly "My slut wants to play with yours... And I'd like to play with you... There's nothing wrong with her being over sensitive..." He slides his hands up and cups her breasts "Punish her like she said... And then we can play..." He pinches and pulls her nipples like she enjoys, then pulls away and returns to Felicity, he grins at how pathetic she looks, wanting to go play and being denied. "Short delay Felicity..." He stands before her and looks her in the eye "I'll give you a treat for waiting..." He stares at her and reaches between her thighs, slowly teasing her clit "Stand for as long as you can... And I may let you cum..." He keeps his touch slow and light, not holding her at all and staring at her.

Maddie nodded slowly as he told her it may be related to seeing Felicity, a subconcious memory or something making her more sensitive then normal. "Ignore it understood Emily?" Emily nodded weakly, still sad that she had to lie to Maddie like this, Maddie moaned as he nipped at her neck and cupped her breasts, pushing back against him. "Yes master!" Enthusiasm dripping from her voice as he pinched her nipples, tugging them softly before pulling away, her carefree, loving expression turning hard as she entered her dominant attitude again. "Your going to count them slut and thank me after each smack on your ass, if you miss one it will be double." Maddie moved away for a moment, leaving Emily to wait as she came back with a crop with a terrifying look in her eye, the crop passed through the air with a thwip and then hit Emily who let out a scream of pain that turned into pleasure.
"One! Thank you mistress!" Another on the opposite cheek met with a similar shriek and another equally enthusiastic answer. "Two! Thank you for punishing me mistress!" This continued until the ninth where Maddie stepped forward and talked to her, loud enough for everyone to hear. "After you thank me for your final one you will cum, spread your legs wide so everyone can see you." The final whip of the crop came down and Emily began to speak.
"TEN!" Her voice shrill with pain and delight. "Thank you mistress for punishing your slut!!!" Emily spread her legs wide as she possibly could before letting out a guttural scream and cumming, her body shaking and quivering as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her. "Relax." Maddie said and the moment the command finished she simply dropped to the floor twitching, her eyes threatening to roll back.

Felicity pushed against him as he took his place before her and pushed his hand down between her legs, teasing her clit, she didn't say anything in answer to him, merely watched as her daughter had her way with Emily, every whip and sound of pleasure and pain Emily screamed out threatening to take her over the edge, by the tenth she had raised her hands to dig deep into Atoshi's shoulders, hearing her scream with such a happy face was to much, she was so close and yet if she did it without permission she would be punished, it was to much, she came, falling to the floor, not a trace of regret on her face as she began to crawl over to Emily, body twitching with every movement, utterly uncaring for any form of punishment and just seeking her own pleasure.

Atoshi watches as she moves to take care of Emily, he'd have to talk with her later, he focuses back on Felicity and smirks "Enjoying the show..." He knew she wasn't paying attention to him, he keeps up his actions and grins "Thays what you did with her... Isn't it... She was your little slut... Wasn't she..." He spoke softly and pulls his hand away as Emily finally came on command, it pushed Felicity over as well, but when she tried to crawl over to her, he grabs her hair again. "I never said you could visit yet... Just for that..." He looks up at Maddie and makes Felicity kneel on the floor, facing Emily and holding her there "Have Emily tell Felicity who she is... And what her role is..." He makes Felicity watch.

Felicity only noticed him speaking as he pulled at her hair, stopping her from moving further, pulling her hair until she was in a kneeling position. "Noo..." She reached for Emily but he held her firm.

"Yes master." Maddie answered quickly, she held her hand in front of Emily's face and clicked a few times until she turned to look at Maddie, nothing but love and lust filling each of them. "Emily, sweetie I want you to tell my mother why your here, what you do here." Emily had a dopey smile before nodding, she turned to look at Felicity, it took her a moment to find the words but she spoke clearly and honestly, giving no hint that any of this was out of the normal. "Maddie asked me to move in with her, she wanted us to be together always and I love her, I couldn't say no. I do anything she asks me to do, I simply can't resist her." She smiles with happiness filling her face. "I just want to make her as happy as possible, seeing her smile is the best thing in the world." Maddie couldn't help but give Emily a hug, the two entering a loving embrace, no perversion between them despite them being naked and pressed hard against each other.

Felicity was snapped out of her desire by the display, her hands balling into fists with anger, she thrashed for a moment before her hands fell to her sides palms open and facing the roof, tears hitting the ground and loud cries piercing the room. "WHY?! WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?!" She screamed at Atoshi.

He pulls her back against him and holds her tight, he licks her neck "You and your daughters... Thought you were better then any man... I had to prove that wrong..." He turns her to look at him "And as for Emily... That was completely your daughter..." He makes her straddle him and slowly starts to rock her hips against his hard cock "An you... I've just shown who you truly are..." He smirks "Fight it... I dare you... I can already see the pleasure winning... If you're still that strong woman Felicity... Fight it... It's only pleasure..." He holds her in a tight grip to keep her rocking against him, staring at her and taunting we with her old life, "Tell me Felicity... Tell me to stop... Tell me you don't enjoy it... Crave it..." She still had that little bit of fight and he was loving how he could tease her.

Felicity had nothing to give, nothing to combat him with, simply sitting there while he spoke, the betrayal of her daughter taking Emily meaning nothing anymore, she simply allowed him to move her, didn't help but certainly didn't fight it as she was made to straddle him, her pussy rubbing on his cock starting the fog in her mind already. "I'm not..." She bit her lip as he challenged her, she was trying to fight it, trying to prove him wrong but the want, the need for pleasure was so hard to resist, what had he done to break her like this? Had she blocked it from her mind? "I...won't...give..." Her face changed as she spoke, the fog having consumed her once again and she began to rub against him on her own, the slutty side of her utterly dominant once again.

The girls had been watching the process, letting out a "Ooooo..." In unison as Felicity shifted in such a big way.

Atoshi smirks at her as she finally loses to her inner slut, he grins over at Maddie "Alright... I think she can see Emily now... What do you think..." He watches Felicity as she grinds against him herself, slowly speeding up in her need, he waits until she gets closer before stopping her. "Now go... Beg your daughter for your release..." He watches her as he takes her off his lap, he slaps her ass as she starts to crawl. He looks at Maddie and smirks "Treat her as you want to... She's nothing but a walking slut... Aren't you Felicity..."

"And she used to be so proud." Maddie whispered to herself as the transformation finished and she ground against him as much as she could, Felicity aching for it but stopped before release, Felicity now crawling, a loud smack filling the room and a red hand mark on her ass.

"Please Maddie...please..." Felicity begged pathetically, Maddie gripped her hair and forced her to look up.
"Beg like a dog." Felicity moved into position, eager to do it if she got release, hands held up in loose fists, legs spread. "Good girl." Maddie ground her foot against her mother's pussy. "Cum!" The word came out as a command, shaking Felicity to her core as her daughter caused her to cum, falling to the side as her body quivered. "Emily you two can have all the fun you want now." Emily eagerly swooped in, her tongue already probing her ex-lovers nethers with need.

Maddie quite happy with her work now turning to her master. "I'm all yours master." Her hand moving to rub his cock slowly. "What are you going to do with me?" She asked with a teasing tone filling her voice.

Atoshi watches them and smirks, the proud woman she was, now completely gone, hidden by her more dominant, pleasure crazed inner slut. He smiles when Maddie walks up to him, he pulls her close to him, his hands sliding behind her to grip her ass "Mmm... I'm not sure my Pet... What would you like me to do... I think you earned a request..." He glances back at Felicity and Emily and smirks, he leans in to lick and kiss along her neck, giving her slow, gentle attention, one hand even going to her pussy to softly rub and tease. "What does my pet want..." He continues to just slowly love her body, listening to Felicity and Emily in the background.

Maddie loved the soft attention he was giving her, her arms wrapping around his neck in a hug as he played with her. "What I want?" That was a genuinely difficult question, the obvious answer was whatever her master wanted but that would just bring her to the same question to answer. "I guess all I really want is you master, just you and I..." Her chest heaving softly as she pressed against him. "There are so many ways I want to be yours...just let me be your perfect little girl." Even Maddie saying it caused her to tighten her grip on him and quiver on his hand. "Tell me what I need to do to be better then the girls in every way..." Maddie was starting to get lost now too as she began to imagine. "Fill my throat...fuck my pussy until its perfectly shaped for you...take my ass if you want." Maddie seemed a bit nervous, both her mother and sister already knew what that was like she was still a virgin there. "Just tell me what I need to do to be the best." She wanted, no craved his approval and in her mind there was nothing more important.

Atoshi smiles at her and reaches back again to rub her ass "I haven't taken your ass yet... Have I Pet..." He kisses her softly "Why don't we try that... Then I can say I own my perfect little girl completely..." He leads her to the couch and has her bend over one of the arms, resting her upper half on the couch with her ass up in the air, he rubs it softly then smacks it lightly. "Such a perfect little ass for my perfect little girl..." He could feel her shudder at his words and grins, he spreads her legs and picks up a tube of lube "Now you stay relaxed baby girl... Don't fight me..." He starts by teasing her slit again, slowly rubbing her clit until she relaxes, then he lubes up her ass and slowly teases it. "Very good..." He teases her it slowly as he pushes a finger into her, twisting it slowly and pumping it lightly, he then puts two fingers inside her pussy and pumps them just as slowly, "That's it baby... Just relax..." He slowly works another finger in ass and scissors them slightly to start stretching her, he removes his fingers from her pussy and slowly pumps the ones in her ass "You're the perfect little girl Maddie... My perfect little girl..." He smirks as she twitches around his fingers, he wanted her focused on pleasure as he teases her ass, so her new trigger words worked nicely, "So perfect for me..." He works a third finger in and pumps them a bit faster "You're a perfect girl... Say it Maddie..." He wanted her to push herself over the edge.

Maddie seemed incredibly nervous as he decided that taking her ass was the option to go with. "Y-y-yes master." She seemed scared as he kissed her and moved her to the couch, calling her his perfect little girl only relaxing her a little bit, she relaxed more as his strong hands bent her over and smacked her ass and her body shivered as he continued praising her. "Yes master." She said as he told her to relax, Maddie doing her best as he lubed her up and pushed a finger in, she bit down on her lip and made sounds of disapproval as another was pushed in, her body quivering none the less as he called her perfect, she bit down harder again as he pushed in a third before he asked her to talk, it obviously required serious effort to hold back any sounds of disapproval. "I'm your perfect girl master!" She had started to relax on his fingers but was still clearly struggling.

"Again Maddie... What are you to me..." He rubs her ass and side slowly as she starts to relax, keeping his finger movements slow and gentle. "You're doing wonderfully my Pet... No one will ever be as perfect as you... You're the perfect little Pet... So egar to please me... Perfect with your little angel... Training her... Perfect with your mother... Beating her down..." He continues to twist and scissor his fingers slowly as she starts to relax more "That's it baby... Perfect little girl... Be my perfect girl... Don't you want that... Crave it... Being perfect for me..." He can feel her shivering with his words and he started to repeat them, repeating his praise to her over and over, pushing her closer and closer, he adds more lube to help move his fingers more.

"Your perfect little girl!" She screamed again her body fighting two sides, one loving the pleasure of doing something to please her master and being called perfect the other part despising this feeling, but he kept going, pushing and adding more lube, twisting and pushing again. "I want to be perfect for you master...please let me be perfect for you!" She screamed, pleasure slowly starting to win out as he kept going. "I want to be perfect so you will only love me! You can have the other girls but only I deserve your love master!" Her toes curling at the mere mention of it and bringing her to the cusp of orgasm. "I'll do anything for that, I'll suffer any trial to earn it!"

Back
Top Bottom