Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Maddie complied eagerly when he told her to suck his fingers, her body moving on its own to bob up and down as if they were his cock while her tongue danced over them, she was still afraid of being caught until he said they would see how much he loved his girlfriend and once those words were uttered everything outside the two of them was shut out, being called his girlfriend, hearing even in a different context that he loved her was impossible to ignore, she thrust back harder and faster as he filled her so completely, she looked at him with a broken slutty face, her body wanting to cum but she wouldn't unless he told her to or he uttered I love you directly to her, she was going blank and almost didn't hear the command and suddenly she screamed and there was no going back, her voice filling the car park as her orgasm threatened to break her mind her tongue poking out and eyes rolled back and now that her mind started to slow she heard his words, hearing that he loved her sending her over again a line of drool falling down her chin and the look of an utterly broken fuckslut plastered on her face.

"Nnn..." As she came the second time her thrusts up and fills her himself, loving the look on her face, it suited her well, he smiles and lets her rest back against the wheel. "Mmm... Very good..." He tips her head to look at him "Maddie is Master's fuck toy... Say it..." He reaches between them to tap her over sensitive clit "Say it Pet..." He keeps it up until he hears what he wants to, they wouldn't be leaving the car for a while yet, he mind had to reboot, he chuckles slightly after she did as told and he let her lay back again. She was panting heavily, after a few minutes he pulls her off him and lets her lay in her seat, he starts to clean them up. "Mmm... I wonder if your little angel can get to this state..." He says, knowing she won't remember a thing, he leans back in the chair and relaxes, waiting for her to be ready.

She laid against the wheel feeling like she was utterly unable to move all her muscles not willing to listen to her head as she was in her daze, she felt her head tip forward to look at her master, she attempted to repeat the sentence but only made unrecognizable sounds of pleasure as her clit was tapped with his finger, she tried to repeat it about a dozen times with varying levels of success before managing it. "Maddie...is masters fuck toy..." Her clit finally left alone while she recovered, as she rested she heard him say something about her angel but it didn't come together in her mind, by the time she recovered they had both been cleaned up apart from the line of drool that had been spilling out of her mouth the entire time, she wiped it away without a second thought as she felt aches and pains from the powerful orgasm now filling her. "Ah!" The aches quickly went away as her movements sent waves of pleasure through her crotch. "M-master what happened?" She remembered being pulled onto his lap before everything went blank.

He smirks and glances over at her "I gave you you're reward... I nice hard fuck until you passed out..." He grins wider "I quite enjoyed your scream though... Echoed off the walls nicely down here..." He looks at her "Should I get a wheelchair for you... Until it wears off..." He smiles at her and takes her hand, bringing it up to kiss softly, maybe they'd stop by the clothes department before leaving. "Wait here love... I'll be right back..." He gets out in search of a chair, finding one by the entrance, he takes it and returns, helping her into it. "You just relax..." He slowly pushes her inside, heading to beds and bedding.

Maddie gasped as he told her what happened and then went beet red with embarrassment as he told her how she screamed, she hid her face in her hands before he grabbed one of them and kissed it. "M-master.." Blush still filling her faceso much that she was almost glowing as he walked off, she thought he was joking until he actually bought back a wheelchair. "But master what if someone needs it?" She asked but already found herself being pulled into the chair, she didn't argue anymore, it was sweet that he would go to this length to help her around. "I really do love you master..." Her blush certainly not going anywhere in a hurry as she voiced her honest feelings, not taking sexual pleasure in it this time. "I'm so lucky you found me..." Maddie relaxed into the chair as he wheeled them in.

He smiles at her and squeezes her shoulder "Me too baby girl..." He wasn't going to say it back, not in te store.

A little over an hour later, you could find them at a sales desk, Atoshi signing papers and paying for 6 new queen sized beds and one large double king size for his room. "Thanks for all the help... And they can delivered tomorrow right? Along with all the sheets and pillows we picked out?" He finished signing and sat back, taking Maddie's hand and holding it "What's a bed and breakfast without beds!" He chuckles with the sales girl, that was their cover, he looks the girl over, too bad she wasn't te type he was looking for. "Well thank you again, alright Sweety... Let's go get you some new outfits..." He thanks the lady again as they walk off "Think you can walk yet love?" He leans down and kisses her cheek.

It had been tiring looking at the selection, so many brands to pick between all with slightly different designs and materials but it was finally done, she smiled up at the cashier, she was still embarrased about earlier unwilling to speak much in case somehow people would be able to tell from her voice that she was the one that screamed earlier in the parking lot, the red overtaking her face once again as she thought about it. "Yes m...sweetie I think I can walk fine now." She almost slipped the words as she finally stood up, her legs wobbly but not painful as the blood rushed back through them. "But if this place has some good stuff I want to be a little secretive...surprise you so ummm if I ask you not to look can you not please?" She seemed a bit worried that she would somehow insult him and just hoped he would understand she wasn't trying to be rude but just surprise him.

About an hour later they once again were going through the registers, which for the most part was fine until some of the more..delicate items started to go through, the female cashier shooting some odd glances between the two with a dirty smile on her face. "Not as innocent as you look eh?" Maddie going an even deeper red now as she looked up to try and think of a retort and the girl just winked at her which sent Maddie's eyes to the ground threatening to burrow a hole for her escape as she wished she could blink out of existence all of a sudden.

Atoshi smiles and kisses her cheek again "Of course Sweety... Go right a head, I trust you..." He lead her to the stores she wanted and stepped back as she was trying things on and even handing her his credit card to pay herself. He was sitting just outside as she walked out, beet red again he chuckles softy. "What happened dear... Did the cashier tease you again..." He walks up and takes her bags "That's three already... I really can't wait to see what 'innocent' little pet has picked out..." He gives her a soft kiss and leads her down the hall "One last shop... Then we can head home..." He leads her down another hall, a little out of the way and opens a blacked out door "Have a look around..." It was a large adult toy store.

"Y-yeah a little bit." Maddie answered with embarrassment filling her voice as the bags were taken from her, she stared at the ground and followed his foot steps to the last shop "I'm sure you will like them." Still staring at the floor as he gave her a kiss and they entered another shop, she looked up to see adult toys across the walls and gasped. Is he trying to kill me with embarrassment? The two people behind the desk one man and one woman looking in their direction but to Maddie their stares felt like drills. "I-I'll quickly l-look." Obvious nervousness filling her every step as she glanced around and did her best to keep her back turned to the two, It confused her why she was bought in here, they had so many already but after careful searching she found a toy she wanted, she took it off the wall and bought it over to her master, it was a double ended dildo, something for her and Emily. "I-i don't know if I should get anything else..." She was begging in her head for him to pay for it so she didn't have to face the two.

He watches her walk around, and smirks slightly, she was still so nervous, even after all yet had done "You are so cute my love... Is there nothing else you would like..." He gets a basket and puts her toy it in, then walks around the store slowly "Think about your angel..." He taps a pair of soft feather wings as he walks by "Or your mother..." He taps a leather crop and a ball gag, glancing back at her "Let out your adventurous side... I know she's in there..." He heads further into the store, he neede to stock up on lubes and oils.

Maddie began to take in the store properly now as her master pointed out a few things and for a moment her embarrassment vanished to be replaced by a filthy look of desire before she spotted the two behind the counter who were now staring intently with curiosity. Oh god I can never show my face in public again! Her mind racing and thinking somehow the 3 people who saw her in an embarrassing situation would mean that everyone would know exactly what she bought and how she looked while embarrassed. Maddie now in a rush decided to get as much as possible in as short amount of time as possible like ripping off a bandaid and hoped her master would understand her embarrassment, she moved and grabbed the wings, looked at the gag and crop for a moment before deciding on something else for her mother, she grabbed a collar and leash in black and before moving onto another item looked at it for a while before grabbing another one in red, for her sister, she moved on now to a couple of smaller items, a couple of flavoured lubes before finding a section with remote control toys and that devilish look returned, the pack she was looking at having 4 vibrators, each wireless, 2 for breasts and 1 for each hole. She grabbed 3 and ran to her master and shoved them all in the basket. "Can we go soon? They are staring at me..." Her paranoia showing again.

Atoshi was looking around when Maddie ran up to him and filled the basket, he glances down at it, then at her and smiles. "Still so shy my pet..." He glances at the employees and nods slightly to say hello and looks back at her "If anyone could look at you and not judge... It's them..." He cups her cheek and kisses her softly "Take a good look at the girl... Haven't you noticed... Her collar... Her far off look... And her slight twitch not and then... Not to mention he's holding the leash..." He smirks "I'm fairly certain there is a nice little puddle behind that counter..." He sets the basket down and pulls her closer "You're so sexy when you're shy... You get that nice little blush..." One hand snakes down her slips under her skirt, teasing her slightly "And you get so tight... Now just look at me my pet... I'm all that matters... Good girl..." He was now slowly pumping a few fingers into her and softly rubbing her clit "Who matters pet..." He stares at her, not letting her look away as he continues to slowly finger her.

Maddie was shaking with nervousness as he talked, she relaxed slightly at his hand and kiss before quickly glancing at the two, taking in the look of the girl now that he was pointing her out, she had seen that look many times now and no doubt had displayed that look herself on multiple occassions. "B-but mas-sweetie its s-so embarrassing." She didn't notice as he put the basket down and suddenly found herself pressed against him and her hands balled into fists against his chest as he called her sexy when shy. "I-" Maddie's voice sounded like a protest before being cut off by his hand moving under her skirt. "W-wha? People...watching..." It was hard for her to find the words as he teased her, the embarrassment enhancing every touch and filling her body with electricity, her eyes stayed on him but wobbled in the direction of the two, her desires clashing with her dislike of publicity. "Your the o-only one...Master" She began to pant with desire but had obvious moments of lucidity where embarrassment took ownership.

He smiles at her and continues, slowing his fingers wen more as she looks away, only returning to his normal pace once she looks at him "That's right my dear pet... Only I matter... Now... Tell me you want to cum..." He smirks at her shocked look "You tell me that... Or I say three little words... And if they don't already know what you're doing... They will then..." He keeps his pace nice and steady, he could feel her twitching around his fingers. "Now look at me... And tell me..." He watches her, she was fighting with herself but he could see the pleasure in her, fighting back, a pleasures smile slowly slipping into her face now and then "That's it baby... Tell me..."

Maddie gasped before biting her lips to hide the sound, she shook her head softly in protest, she wanted to say no but she knew that no matter what she chose she would cum whether willing or not if he said those words, she was now stuck with three options although one was rapidly fading away as pleasure fought through, she could beg him to stop, tell him she wanted to cum or not say anything and have him say those words again. "I..." She looked up into his eyes as her hands gripped at his shirt, each option fighting to be chosen, her panting was getting louder as he went on, her desire pushing out her embarrassment almost completely now as that slutty expression started to shine through more and more. "I-i want to say it...but I want to hear you say it m-master." Her eyes absolutely filled with desire as she fought, that desire begging to hear the words but her pride demanding she just try to be as quiet possibly after saying it. "C-can't choose..." Her body pressing up against his as she obviously struggled with the dilemma.

He grins at her and slows his hand slightly "Ahh... But I told you to pick... I can hold you in the edge for as long as I want my little pet... And you know that..." He spares a quick glance at their audience and grins wider before looking back at her "You pick one baby girl... Or you go without... Until we are home..." He kisses her cheek "And you know how long the drive is..." The ones behind the counter, he was watching with a smirk of his own, the girl had disappeared, but if you looked, you could see her head bobbing between his legs, her pigtails moving as she did. "Now... Tell me to make you cum... Either way... Or I let go... And leave you like this until we get home... Forbidding you to touch yourself..." He stares into her flickering eyes and smirks "Choose... My Pet..."

Feeling his hand slow was torture as he spoke her fists tightening even further as he explained the situation she was in and her choices, her legs started to shake as two rivers of juices slowly began to flow out from her. "No...I can't do that..." Maddie knew she wouldn't be able to last on that trip, her body ached and needed stimulation she just couldn't last if it meant she couldn't touch herself, she was utterly oblivious to the two now and their activities as she was utterly focused on her master, god the decision was hard, how could she possibly choose between the two? Hearing her master say he loved her was the best feeling in the world but she knew what would happen if he said it, she would scream in pleasure and beg for more, whereas if she chose to say it she could possibly stay quiet and keep what little pride she had. "M-master...Please..." She couldn't hold it back anymore. "Please say it master...I need to hear it...anything to hear those words..." Her pride utterly thrown away by her desire.

Atoshi smiles at her "Good choice my dear..." He speeds his fingers up and holds her up with his other arm, wrapping it around her waist "I love you Maddie..." He continues to thrust his fingers into her tightening pussy until her scream ends, then pulls his hand free and holds her still shaking body close. "Shh... You did well my love... Now stand up... Careful... That's it..." He had worked with her a bit at standing after her climaxes, he tips her chin up "Thank your master..." He cups her cheek and looks into her deep glossy eyes and waits, her body still shaking and her legs weak. He picks up the basket and slowly leads her to the counter, with her still unaware.

For a moment Maddie regretted her decision but before being able to correct it she heard the words, those magical words that made the world melt away into a raging torrent of pleasure, her vision blurring into a haze as his touches overwhelmed her, Maddie's muscles tightened as she pressed against him, her nails actually cutting through the fabric on his shirt as she screamed in mind breaking pleasure, she didn't know how long this lasted and simply some time later heard his voice and felt him try to pull her to stand on her feet as her shaking had led him to have to hold her up. "Thank you master." Her voice still dripping with desire, the rivers of her juices having turned into floods during the session as they walked over to the counter, her glossy eyes not taking in what was happening until she was using the counter to hold herself up and even with seeing the girl it took her several seconds to compute what was happening but once she did understand her hands rushed to her crotch, rubbing furiously as she watched before it clicked in her head and without a second thought turned to her master and dropped to her knees and one of her hands reached for his belt, fumbling unsuccessfully. "Please master...let me taste it...I want you more then anything." Her eyes showing her unending love and desire for Atoshi as if he were some godly figure to her.

He watches her, then grins down at her as she starts to service him "Go ahead baby... Mmm..." He lets her get lost in her act and looks to te man behind the counter "Isn't she lovely... Almost perfectly trained... I also have her mother and sister... Along with another..." He looks down at his own girl and smirks, now seein just how many toys she wore, he grins "I see you've done more work on her since last time... Nnn..." He glances at Maddie, lost in her act of pleasing him, he hands the man his card "I changed locations... Bag those... Would you..." He smirks, the man was a client, the girl one of his former 'students' and and example of his work, he got all his toys free from this place. "Nnn... Swallow it..." He holds her head and thrust deep into her mouth, filling her throat, then letting go, he fixes his pants after she's done. "Thanks..." He takes his black back and his dazed pet and heads out of the store and to the parking lot.

Maddie finally undid his pants and pulled them down she she could access his cock and the delighted expression on her face was a true mix of slutty and adorable, she licked the underside first before having her tongue dance across the head, utterly delighted in the act as she now began to bob her tongue doing its best to pleasure him as best as possible as she sucked on him like a lollipop, every few strokes she sunk all the way down to his base and wrapped her tongue around his girth, she heard her master talk to the man behind the counter but it didn't matter to her, one of her hands still playing with her pussy while the other now squeezed her tits through her shirt, Maddie heard him tell her to swallow and her eyes glazed over in happiness as his cum began to fill her mouth and throat while he held her in place and as he pulled out of her mouth she made an audible gulp and showcased the biggest smile she had shown off yet as she continued to taste him, it wasn't until they were in the parking lot that she realized what happened. "I-i did that in front of someone..." The redness on her face returning but to a much lesser extent this time. "I can't believe I would lose control of myself like that in public!" She sounded so disappointed in herself, this being one of the few morals from her old life that had clung on somehow through all this. "I'm sorry sweetie I didn't mean to do it!" Somehow in her mind thinking she bullied Atoshi into the blowjob. "I just saw her and...I couldn't help it...I needed it more then anything in the world." Her head fell in shame as they reached the car.

Atoshi puts the stuff in the car and turns to her "I quite enjoyed it my pet... And so did he..." He tips her chin up and smiles at her "You did very well... And as a reward... You can use your toys on the others when we get home... You'll be in charge..." He kisses her softly and leads she to her seat, helps her in then gets in himself, he buckles and starts the car up, pulling out and head of home. "I'm proud of you... You did more then I expected today... Be proud of yourself..." He reaches over and holds her hand, giving it a squeeze, he wondered what he's able to do if pushed far enough. He glances at her "So... What do you have planned for your family..."

Maddie looked up in slight amazement as he said he enjoyed it despite the public manner in which she lost control, she was glad he enjoyed it but still felt disappointed in how she acted. "I...I guess thats good then..." She smiled with devious intent as he said she could use the toys on the others when they got home. "Thank you master." She said hearing his praise. "I'll make sure to try harder in the future...even if it is embarrassing..." A slight blush overtaking her face, Maddie's smile growing larger as he squeezed her hands and a lovesick look passing over her face as she squeezed back. "I'm not sure...I'm thinking that I handcuff all of them and then use the vibrators...But I'm not sure what else, we already have so many toys. I think I might pick on Kristen though..make her work harder for it." That evil smile taking place again, Kristen and Emily still didn't get along due to Kristen's behavior and Kristen was Maddie's main rival for her master's attention, she was willing to do things that Maddie wasn't comfortable with such as gangbangs and public sex whereas Maddie worried she may seem boring by comparison.

Atoshi grins as he sees her slipping into her 'mistress' role, "Well... You could cuff them all... But only allow Felicity and Emily to cum, while you only tease your sister... Show her her place again..." He glances at her with a smile, then heads onto the highway to get home faster, he lets her hand go to drive. "Where is her place my love... Can she push you around... Push your angel around..." Kristen still had a bit of an attitude, and that was ok when with her clients, it's what they wanted, but her place was beneath Maddie. Maddie was his first for a reason, she has a spirit for this, once he 'woke' her up with his training, she was a natural. Kristen was just a slut with brains and it was up to Maddie to teach her that.

"That sounds like fun." Maddie was happily envisioning her sister begging and pleading for release, knowing it was so close and she could take it freely but the punishment would make it such a bad choice in the end, Maddie's hand now free slowly moving towards her crotch. "No she can't...I'll show her where she belongs..." Maddie let out a moan as she enjoyed the mental image. "Maybe if mum behaves I will let her have a little bit of fun with my angel...and make Kristen watch...she may try to hide it but I know the reason she treats Emily the way she does is because of jealousy." Maddie slowly started to rub herself. "Are you going to just watch master or are you going to join in?"

Back
Top Bottom