Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Atoshi smiles at her "Such a sweet girl..." He gives her a soft kiss "Why did your mom deserved to be happy when you couldn't be..." He rubs his hands up her back slowly "She could be used to help control your mother... And if you really wanted to share her, I would understand... But think of her a reward... For being so perfect for me... I will help you with drugging her... But you will be teaching her alone... Unless you want my help..." He pulls her closer and kisses along her neck "Don't you want her... Feel her body next to yours, watching her as You make her cum... Hear her cry out your name..." He kisses down to her breasts and licks them softly "She'd be at your command... Knowing only your touch..." He suckles a nipple "Don't you deserve that reward.." He spoke slowly as he teased her body and her mind with such a reward.

"I would teach her?" Maddie began to picture how Kristen and Felicity were trained, but with Emily receiving, maybe a bit softer, some more intimacy like how her master trained her, the blush intensified as he kissed her neck and talked about having Emily beside her, hearing her cum and scream out Maddie's name, moans escaping her lips as she got lost in the fantasy, her body ached for it as her master licked at her nipples. "She would be all mine..." Her eyes were closed as she pictured them laying in bed together sharing a similar relationship to her master and Maddie. "I want her to be like you master...your so amazing and perfect, and its how I always pictured her but I want to be in charge of her."

Atoshi nods "All yours... Unless you wanted to share... But yours..." He smiles and suckles a nipple, then the other "She is a submissive... That's how your mother trained her..." He smiles up at her "But the drugs I'll give her... Will mess with her memory... Your mother will not matter in her mind if you are the one please if and caring for her..." He rocks her slowly against his now hard cock "You can even show her off to your mother, as punishment... Doesn't she deserve that..." He licks her breasts again "You can show her what you did all on your own..." He shifts her and slowly slides into her, keeping their movements slow and sensual "Do you want Emily as your own Pet... A loyal little lover... All your own..." He stares up at her, he was commanding her on a subconscious level, giving her a task while rewarding her, making her believe it was her idea and she was falling hard for it, he whispers as he speeds up slightly "She'd be your loyal lover... All yours..." He smiles, she was so easy to control.

Maddie was getting so turned on by the images running through her head, the thought of having Emily be hers completely and utterly, to look to make Maddie happy while following her orders, she felt her master's hard cock press against her. "She does deserve it." She said in answer to him. "If I have Emily be mine mum will understand that she has to behave...I want her master." She began to move against his cock as it slid in, soft and long moans filling the room. "I want her to be my pet...to look up to me like I look up to you and for her to be soft and caring like you...I promise though I will always be your good little girl even when I have her." She was so sure now that she had to have her, she leaned in to softly kiss her master. "So you honestly don't mind her being mine?"

Atoshi smiles at her and licks her breasts "Not at all... You have done so well for me... I'm giving you this gift... This will so be good practice for you... In teaching other girls... Taking charge of them when I can't be there..." He suckles her nipple "Mmm... The only thing I'll help with is drugging her... The rest can be completely you... I want my Pet happy... Will she make you happier Maddie..." He returns to suckling her nipples and rubbing his hands over her body as she rides him slowly, just thinking of Emily was making her tight, but he holds back his moans, wanting this to be about her, he knew she was picturing herself with Emily, burning her desire for her into her mind. "Running your hands over her skin, squeezing her breasts, sucking her nipples... Feeling her tense up as you pleasure her to orgasm... Have her saying your name..." He spoke slowly and softly and slowly sped them up as he went.

Maddie began to speed up as he played with her large breasts, she was picturing her and Emily laying down together, Emily's soft lips suckling at her nipples just like her master. "She would make me so happy master..." It was clear she was only half listening as she rode her master and let out lourder and louder moans. He began to talk about the things they would do together. "Oh god yes..." She felt herself getting close as she pictured playing with Emily. "I'm going to cum!" As she pictured Emily screaming her name Maddie came. "Emily!" She wrapped her arms tightly around her master as she rode out her orgasm, her eyes opened to see her master. "S-sorry master...I got carried away."

"Nnn..." He moans softly and fills her shortly after she cums, he cups her cheek and kisses her "No... It's ok... It's how I want you to feel..." He kisses her softly "As long as you remember you're mine... And Emily knows I'm in charge over all..." He smiles and holds her close, letting her rest against his chest and rubs her back slowly, helping her relax again. "We can start to look for a home tomorrow... For the 4... Soon to be 5 of us to stay... Maybe the country..." He runs his fingers through her hair and hums softly, "Lots of land and a big house... Plenty of rooms to teach in... What do you think..." He kisses her head and watches her.

Her body twitched with every subtle movement as he talked. "I'll always be yours master, nothing could make me think different. I'm your perfect little girl remember?" She said with a smile as she rested against her master. "I like that master..." She smiled softly as she began to drift off while he ran through her hair. "A big house in the country for all of us..." She drifted off to sleep against him as she finished the last word.

He grins as she finally falls asleep and continues to softly wash them, wanting her completely out when he moves her. Several minutes later he empties the tub and lefts them, he slowly pulls from her and carries her bridal style, he holds her close and moves to their room. He lays her down and dries her off, then himself and gets into bed, he faces Maddie and pulls her close, kissing her neck again.

The next morning he wakes and gently leaves the bed, he kisses her and moves to his computer across the room, he sits and opens it. He pulled up a few listings for homes in the country large enough for their needs. He left them for Maddie to look at then grabs his robe and moves to the training room, he enters silently and just stands there, watching her of a few.

Felicity had passed out some time during the night but was woken about an hour ago by the buzzing toy inside her, she had come so many times she couldn't even count anymore was it a hundred? a thousand? Her body was so sensitive now that even the tiniest movement made her twitch, she wasn't sure where it came from but the gust of the wind from the door set off a chain of orgasms that blurred into one, god at this point they were painful, she needed it to stop. "S-st-op...run o-ut! of BaTterIES!" Her voice couldn't pick a level as the toy continued.

He chuckles softly and walks over to the bed "It has a long life... It has to, to keep up with Kristen..." He smirks at her and quickly pulls the toy from her, turning it off, he then moves up beside her and looks at her, he reaches out and slowly runs his fingers over her breasts and nipples "I can see you still have some fighting spirit left... That's too bad... It would have been better if you broke last night..." He grins at her and leaves the room, he needed to cook breakfast.

He enters the kitchen again and starts on her oatmeal, and steak and eggs for the rest of them, he was just playing it when they wondered out of the bedroom. "Good morning my Pets... Did you sleep well..." He smiles at them and kisses them good morning, a nice deep kiss each.

She jumped up as he spoke which only set her off again and let out a loud scream as he pulled the toy from her, he seemed to want to torture her more as he ran his fingers over her tits before talking and going to leave. "N-no! P-please don't!" The door shut and she sat staring at the ceiling, he said that she still had fighting spirit left but he was so wrong she was broken and aching.

Kristen was leaning on Maddie as they both stumbled out. "Morning." They both said in sync, although they both perked up after he kissed them so passionately. "Good! morning." Kristen replied to him now. "Oh breakfast smells amazing!" She saw the oatmeal now and showed obvious distaste, Maddie wrapped her arms around her master. "I thought it was my job to cook master, you've been doing it the past few days." She said with a joke. "Are you trying to steal my jobs master?"

He chuckles and taps her nose "You've been sleeping the last few days... We have been doing a lot..." He notices Kristen's look "That is for your mother... I'll feed her in a few minutes, after we eat... Come, sit..." He moves to the table and sits, starting to eat, he looks at Kristen "I was telling your sister last night... That I may have a job for you..." He takes a drink "How would you like a web show... People paying to watch you... Would you like something like that... Maybe those boys from the other day could be your first customers... You did get a number from one... Didn't you..." He smirks at her, then continues to eat, letting his idea sink in. "I'm also looking at a new house for us... A large place in the country..." He continues to eat slowly.

"Sorry for that master, I will make sure to wake up earlier." They smiled as he motioned for them to sit and began to eat, Kristen was confused as he began talking about him and Maddie talking about something. "Okay..." Kristen said a bit nervously as Atoshi spoke. "A web show?" She asked assuming something more innocent until he mentioned the number from the boys. "You mean a dirty web show?" She sounded so excited, her eyes open wide as she asked. "That sounds amazing. But I also really like the publicness of yesterday being able to see everyone look at me." She almost had stars in her eyes. "Would you take me out still master? So people can see me?" She completely skipped over the idea of the house, not caring compared to the ideas going through her head.

He glances at Maddie before smiling at Kristen "Of course... You could even set up private meetings with groups of your watchers or one on ones... And they'd pay for it... I would always be there to see that you don't get hurt..." He takes another bite of food "But the show would be all yours in regards to what you do while you play... You could take requests... Just play while they watch..." He nods "You'd be able to buy new toys to use and play with... We can work it all out once we move..." He stands to put his dishes in the sink and dishes out the oatmeal. "Give me about ten minutes with your mother... Then I want you both to come in with double dildos from the closet... If she does well... She'll be rewarded..." He leaves the kitchen and heads to see Felicity.

"REALLY!?" She jumped to her feet as he talked about setting up private meetings and bounced around happily, Maddie was giggling at how happy she was about it but was happy that her sister was so over the moon about it. "Understood master." Maddie replied as he talked about what they should do in 10 minutes. Maddie gripped her sister's hand and led her away to explain what they were doing.

Felicity was shocked as he returned. "Please no more toys! No more sex for now! I'm to sensitive it hurts so much right now." Every movement made her shake as she spoke.

He walks over to the bed and sets the food down, he then unties her "Not yet... Just breakfast... But I added something to help with the pain... If... You do one thing..." He looks her over, then helps her sit up slowly. "Tell me who I am to you, Maddie and Kristen..." He stirs her food slowly helping it cool while her waits for her answer. If she answers correctly, he'll give her the meds to remove the pain, then let her daughters fuck her, all pain gone so she only gets pleasure out of it. If she answered wrong... He'd leave her to suffer for a while longer.

She was so confused as he asked what he was to her. "Your....I don't know..." Felicity looked around as she tried to think of whatever would work so she could eat and get rid of this pain. "You are a boyfriend?" The last couple of nights were a blur, Maddie and Kristen always called him something what was it? She couldn't think as he stared through her. "Please just let me eat, take the pain away I'm trying my best! The pain is distracting please!"

He chuckles and watches her "Alright... If you admit that I'm now your Master... I'll let you eat this and your pain will be gone... Deny me again.. And you will be tied up again for a few more hours... So... Which will it be..." He could see her body trembling in both pain and pleasure, he smirks, every little movement she made it would get worse. Once she had the meds she would be feeling a whole lot different, he hides his grin, he glances at his watch and smirks, the girls would be in here in a little under 4 minutes. "Come on Felicity... Who am I..."

"You want me to call you master?" She looked disgusted before another twitch rolled through her and made her scream softly. "F-fine!" She needed it to stop, the pain needed to go away. "Your...y-our our master..." Saying it hit harder then she would have admitted, what happened to this proud woman who had fought him every step of the way, she was meant to face adversity and push through it and come out of the other side stronger and more determined then before. "Please make it stop...please." She tried to reach out for him as her body violently shook.

The girls had gotten ready and were waiting for the time to click down, sharing soft kisses as they waited, the two already in the mood after realizing what would be happening.

"Very good... And as promised, your reward... It will take a few minutes for it to take effect..." He holds her hand a moment, then starts to feed her slowly, making sure she didn't choke or anything. Once the bowl was empty he sets it aside and smiles, he heard the girls come in but held up a finger for them to be quiet and wait a moment. He looks Felicity over and noticed the shaking slowly stopped and she was starting to pant softly, it was working, he looks at her, not letting her look away. "Say it again... Who am I..." He reaches up and softly cups her breast, rubbing the nipple a little roughly then giving the breast a soft squeeze before letting it go, knowing her body would want more, but she would learn to earn it.

Felicity ate as fast as he would allow as he fed her, her stomach was empty and if this would stop the pain she needed it asap, she barely noticed her daughters come in as she finished, the pain was slowly subsiding and her body began to relax, all of the pleasure and after it had finished kicking in none of the pain, her eyes were fixed on his as he spoke, she didn't want to say it again, didn't want to acknowledge the act he did. "Yo-" She sounded angry before she was cut off as he played with her nipple like that, her body was aching for more, she was so sensitive in the best way now, something that her and Emily would often share, the teasing and toying. "Your...master." She said, her tone sounding defeated as she said it.

Both of the girls waited patiently although they both seemed to fidget with anticipation.

He smiles at her and leans closer, tipping her chin up to kiss her "Very good... Now your reward..." He steps back and waves the girls over, he hands them a tube of lube. "Maddie you get front... Kristen you get her back..." He smiles at them "This time... Slow and soft... I want her to enjoy it... Enjoy you..." He kisses them softly, then reaches down to hold the toy sticking out of each of them, he gives each a small tug "Couldn't wait for me huh..." He gives each a kiss before stepping aside and letting them at Felicity. He slowly steps closer as the girls shift and help her into a position where they can both enter her, he grins.

Felicity unlike her daughter's made no move to return his kiss but didn't have the energy or strength of character anymore to push him away.

"She won't know what hit her." Kristen said as she took the tube of lube. Maddie smiled at her master as she took it looking down at the tube while he reached and tugged their toys both moaning and shaking. "S-sorry master we got sort of...turned on by the idea." She smiled and kissed him before he moved aside for them. "It's okay mum, master wants us to make you happy, just relax." Maddie said reassuringly to her mother, the fact that her master and Maddie were planning on taking Emily made them square for her lies and meanness before. The two moved Felicity so Maddie was laying down on the bed, Felicity in the middle facing Maddie and Kristen on top, the two daughters lubing up their toys and began pushing into their mother, using their hands to guide in the large toys, Felicity feeling the toys rub along her sensitive pussy and ass could only let out long moans until they both pushed in at the same time, she stiffened as they both went deep inside her, her body squeezing down on the toys. "Now mum just relax." The two began to slowly move against their mother, Felicity filling the room with loud moans while the two softly let out their own.

Atoshi grins and sets the camera up again, hitting record and sitting back to watch, this was family bonding time. He pulls a chair up and sits to watch, setting it just outside te camera range, he wanted just them "Does it feel good Felicity... Having your daughters pleasing you like that..." He grins and moves back to the camera, zooming in as she spoke.

Back
Top Bottom