Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Kristen and Maddie started moving a bit faster and the moans between the 3 only intensified Felicity looked up as he spoke she didn't want to answer but her mouth began moving without her meaning to. "It feels good!" Maddie's mouth locked onto one of her nipples which sent shivers through her body. "Oh god Maddie!" Kristen refusing to be outdone leaned over her mother and began to nip lightly at her neck and earlobe, each one causing her mother to let out a long moan as her body relaxed more and more, Kristen was starting to pick up her pace and then playfully bit her mother's neck, a small hickey developing. "AH!" The pleasure scream echoed in the small room as Maddie grabbed a hold of both her mother's breasts, she moved the nipples so she was suckling on both at once, her tongue lapping from one to the other along with light nibbles as Maddie began to increase in speed too.
"Oh god! I'm going t-" Felicity came, squirting against her daughter's who didn't slow down, if anything picking up speed.

Atoshi smirks and opens his robe, he grips himself lightly and strokes slowly, wanting to tease himself with the wonderful show the girls were putting on. "Mmm..." He tries to keep quiet so he didn't distract them, he wanted the girls to be the focus, he makes sure to zoom in when Felicity cries out or speaks. He grins again as the girls bring her to her first orgasm, but he knew it wasn't the last, that short amount of time wouldn't be enough for his girls, Felicity would be lucky if she could remember to breathe once the girls had had their fill, he hopped he had enough battery life.

"Girls! You need to slow down, your going to break me!" The two giggled against their mother's body, slowing down but being more forceful with each thrust, Felicity's arms and legs shaking visibly with each thrust, the girls were clearly wanting to hear their mother break and beg for them to fuck her brains out. "Girls!" Felicity came again and the two still didn't slow down. "Oh god! Girls!"

Maddie pulled away from her mother's tits for a moment. "It's okay mum, just cum as much and as often as you want although...Kristen stop for a sec." The two of them completely stopped, their mother attempting to thrust back was fruitless and she did nothing but whimper. "Mum thank our master and beg us to fuck your brains out..." She reached up a hand and ran it along side her mother's face which was screaming for more in her eyes.

"Please...Don't make me say it..." She looked down into her daughter's demanding eyes, it was clear she was adamant about this and she was in no position to fight her as she could command her elder sister. "T-thank you master."

"For what?" Maddie cut in.

"For letting you two fuck me...please Maddie fuck my brains out."

Maddie cut in again. "I said beg not ask."

Their mother let out another pathetic whimper. "Please Maddie! Fuck your mothers pussy! Let me cum! Please!" The two girls began thrusting into her again as she finished, her moans quickly filled the room along with screams, Maddie leaned up and grabbed her mother's head and pulled it down for a deep tongue kiss, grabbing a full hold of her mother's hair to stop her from moving away.

Aroshi grins as Maddie takes charge, she would most definitely be a big part in training new girls, he couldn't wait to see her with Emily. He smirks and zooms in to catch Felicity's begging, he strokes himself a bit faster, he had plans for his finish but he wasn't there just yet. "Very good Maddie... Kristen... Spank her a bit..." He would make quite a bit off this little 'home movie' then with Kristen's web show, and the new girls they'd bring in. He chuckles softly to himself, he wasn't sure yet if he'd sell the new girls or just sell their bodies, he'd ask Maddie what she thought later, she had some pretty good ideas. He looks them over "Sit up girls... Make her ride you..." He grins at Felicity.

Kristen smiled as her master told her what to do. "Yes master." She said happily reaching her hand back and spanking her mother, a mix of groan and moan filling Maddie's mouth and a large red handprint on her soft pillowy ass, and then another and another, 3 seperate large red handprints over her ass, the third happening during yet another orgasm, that slutty expression that the two girls had now coming out like some sort of twisted family trait on their mother.
Both the girls moved to sit up so their mother could ride the dildos herself and without a moments hesitation the moment she could she did, bouncing up and down as fast as she could manage without risk of them slipping out

"Look at the camera Felicity... How does it feel..." So this is where the girls got that face, he focuses the camera on Felicity as she begins to ride the dildos herself, "Do you want to cum again Felicity..." She was reaching number 3 and the girls hadn't even cum yet, he laughs softly, she didn't stand a chance, the girls would shatter her before they got close. "Fuck her until you cum girls... I wanna see how long she'll last..." He moves to sit, bringing the camcorder with him, he strokes himself slowly again, moaning softly as he continues to watch them.

"It feels so good...yes I want to cum so much!" The two were moving slower as she rode the dildos, they were both getting close but had been so focused on their task. their mother was already being turned into a drooling mess with every single bounce. Maddie gripped her mother's soft nipples and squeezed tightly, now that the two weren't focusing so much they were finally getting off, they were starting to moan as loud as their mother. The 3 were now starting to thrust in sync down on the toys. "Master we're getting close." Maddie said as all 3 of them were getting close. "I'm gonna cum!" Kristen yelled and came, her body shook as the dildo moved inside her, Maddie and Felicity came in sync, the two hugging each other as they rode it out before Felicity blacked out for a moment, falling onto the bed before waking back up a few moments later, she was drooling and looked completely out of it.

Atoshi sets the camera and stands, he moves to the bed, closest to Felicity's head, he grips her hair lightly and slowly pushes his cock into her mouth, then thrusts slowly "A good slut fills every hole..." He holds her there and thrusts faster, deeper, he was close but needed that little bit more, "Nnn..." He moans and thrusts deep, completely filling her throat, then tilts his head back and moans as she tried to swallow, soon he cums and fills her throat. "Mmm..." He pulls out and lets her fall to the bed again, panting slightly "I think... She's ready..." He moves over to turn the camera off, then helps the girls pull her away from them, leaving the toys in Felicity instead of the girls. "You did so well..." He looks back at Felicity and smirks "how long you think she'll stay like this..." He chuckles and picks up his camera, he photographs her.

Felicity barely even moved as the cock and cum filled her throat, she gagged once or twice as her eyes rolled back, after he let go of her she rolled onto her back, her legs wide with the toys still in her pussy and ass, her tits with bite marks around the nipples, cum spilled out of her mouth as she tried to swallow it covering her face as it dripped out, she must have looked like the biggest piece of cum filled trash as more photos were taken along with the video.

"She's made such a transformation hasn't she master? She used to be so prim and proper and now she's like this." Maddie couldn't help but smile seeing this strong woman fall so very far. "Emily will have a bit more dignity I think." She giggled.

"Wait Emily? Our neighbour why are we talking about that bitch?" Kristen growled, her and Emily hated each other, She hated Kristen because Kristen used to be very opinionated and frankly is still self-centered, Kristen hated Emily because she always seemed so prissy and was way to much of a goody two shoes.

"Kristen..." Maddie's voice dripped like acid for her sister insulting the woman she still saw as a loving angel.

Atoshi smirks as he puts his phone away and moves to stand behind Kristen "Emily is going to be joining us soon..." He hugs her from behind and looks at Maddie "She'll be Maddie's charge and you are to behave... Unless you want a punishment.." He says softly and trails his hand down, teasing her clit quickly, then pulling away and pinning her hands so she can't continue herself. "You see... Emily... Was your mother's lover... She kept pleasure from you... But not from herself... When you girls would go out... Emily was called over..." He teases her lightly again, still watching Maddie, he could feel Kristen starting to tense up so he pulls his fingers away again. "You are to behave... When Emily is brought here... Is that understood Kristen..." She hasn't been denied in a long while, he could feel her twitching.

"Oooh." Kristen said about Emily joining them soon, she seemed to smile evilly imagining getting revenge for all their arguments until he mentioned she would be Maddie's and she was to behave. "S-sorry master." Kristen said as she felt him tease her clit, she attempted to reach and play with herself but found him grabbing her hands. "Mum had sex with Emily?" Maddie shook a bit, clearly not overly happy with the fact that her mother stole Emily away from her, his fingers teased her again before pulling away. "Yes master I'll behave!" Her body was aching for more already. "Master why are you teasing me? I've been well behaved."

Maddie was wondering how to get Emily currently. "Master if you have a moment I was wondering if we could talk about how we would get Emily..." She had a couple of ideas, they were a bit different from how her master got the 3 of them, she wanted to try and talk to Emily first, see if she would fall into line on her own first.

Atoshi smirks and kisses Kristen's cheek "I'm just reminding you what happens if you misbehave..." He returns his fingers to her clit, rubbing slowly "Emily will belong to your sister... You will behave and treat her how Maddie wants... If you mistreat Emily in any way... Maddie will be the one punishing you... Understand..." He kept his touches light until she agreed, then rubs quickly to help her cum again. "Good girl..." He kisses her softly and lets her slide to the bed from his arms. He looks to Maddie and smiles "Of course my sweet..." He moves to take her hand and lead ber from the room "Kristen... You can stay with your mother or go play with your own toys..." He leads Maddie to the living room and pulls her close "Ok... What are your ideas..."

Kristen moaned out as he played with her clit. "Yes master, I'll follow Maddie's orders!" She knew Maddie punishing her would be awful, her sister seemed to be more imaginative when punishing her. "Master!" She felt him speed up and rub her clit , her arms still pinned as he quickly bought her to the edge of orgasm. "I'm cumming!" She yelled as he made her cum, her legs shook as he kissed her and led her to the bed beside her still conscious but broken mother. "yes master..."

Maddie smiled at her master, knowing that he was perfectly happy letting her punish Kristen for being mean to Emily as they walked out to the living room. "Well master, I know it probably won't work and we will have to drug her...but I was hoping that maybe I could try seducing her, we know she is a lesbian, Maybe if I dress up in lingerie, get her to come over by saying mum was sick and then telling her when she gets here I wanted to express my feelings to her...maybe she will at least let me have one time with her without her, you know being altered?"

He smiles at her "You are most welcome to try my sweet... We can try tonight if you'd like... I'd leave your mother and Kristen here... And join you at your old home... And don't worry... She won't know I'm there unless you need me..." He pulls her close and kisses her "Shall we check out what I have in the way of outfits..." He smiles and stands, pulling her up with him, then takes her hand and leads her to their room and to the closet "Have a look..." He had many different outfits and toys for her to pick from "Get your things ready... I'm going to get your mother cleaned up... Kristen too..." He smiles and kisses her "Go..." He gently pushes her into the closet and heads back to Kristen and Felicity, he enters the room and smirks, Felicity was a total mess and still had the dildos shoved deep inside her, and movement made her shiver.

"Really?! Tonight!?" She jumped on her tippy toes in happiness. "Yes master!' She smiled happily as he pulled her in for a kiss, she was beaming as he led her into the bedroom and to have a look in the closet at the many selections. "There are so many!" She quickly started to leaf through them as he left to clean the others up. She quickly found the perfect pieces of lingerie. "That has to work." She grabbed them and quickly put them on along with a long dress that would fall away easily, her face showed the very epitome of happiness, not only did she have her master she would soon have the woman of her dreams too, she quickly looked around and grabbed a blindfold and pair of handcuffs too. "If she likes to be dominated that will work well too." She smiled before putting them in a purse. "Master I'll see you at my old home!" She quickly headed off knowing that he would meet her there.

Kristen had jumped on the two toys while her mother lay there, cum still covering her face. She was in the throes of orgasm when her master walked in. "M-master."

Atoshi heard her and smiles, he'd be along shortly, once he got these two cleaned up "Heh... Couldn't wait any longer my Dear?" He moves closer as watches, Felicity was rocking with Kristen's movements and moaning ever so softly, but her face didn't change, she was totally spent for the night and most likely most of tomorrow. "When you're finished Pet.. Go and shower... I need you to help me clean the sheets and make her bed..." He waits until Kristen finishes before slowly pulling Felicity from te bed to the floor, ha lays her down and removes the toys, he'd have to bathe her tomorrow. He uses a wet cloth to clean Felicity up a bit and strips the bed while Kristen showers. When she returns he has her make te bed while he then lifts Felicity back into it. "Good... Now I have to go out... You can use any toy from the closet... But don't leave the apartment..." He gives her a kiss and goes to dress.

Several minutes later Atoshi is at Maddie's home, he silently lets himself in, not sure if Emily was there yet, he makes his way to the bedrooms and listens.

Maddie was soon at her old home, she ran in and readied her own bedroom, putting on the heater and some candles to ready the mood before going next door and knocking Emily soon came to the door, she was dressed modestly, a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. "Hey Emily, mum's sick and wants to see you, I think she might need something from down the street but we can't drive."

"Oh dear I'll be right there." Emily quickly ran to put on some flats and walked over with Maddie who led her upstairs into Maddie's room. "Maddie? Why are we in your room? And why are there candles?" She was starting to get the picture already.

Maddie shed her dress, it falling into a mess beneath her feet to reveal her lingerie. "I may have fibbed...just a little...Mum is out and so is Kristen and well it's just that I've liked you for a while now, your always so nice to me and soft and b-beautiful." She was nervous but pushed through it and took a step towards Emily. "I know about you and mum...but I'm hoping you can understand my feelings..."

Emily's jaw dropped seeing the girl she used to see as innocent and sweet in such revealing clothing and she couldn't deny that she was beautiful and sexy. "Wow..." Her eyes took in her every inch as she talked. She was shocked when Maddie mentioned knowing about her and Felicity. "Ho-how do you know about that Maddie?"

Maddie shook her head dismissively. "That isn't important." She took another step towards Emily. "I know how you like it though...I can be dominating for you if you want." Emily stepped back and bumped into the door but Maddie pushed up against her and kissed her softly on her lips, for a moment Emily gave in and kissed her before pulling away. "No we can't do this Maddie, don't get me wrong you look....drool worthy in that but I'm with your mother and it would be wrong." Maddie sniffled as her angel rejected her. "Listen I'll talk with you tomorrow about this." She opened the door and went to step out before Maddie grabbed her hand. "Master!"

Kristen smiled at her master. "Yes master I'll help you clean up." She quickly hopped off and went to shower, coming out clean and helping her master get everything ready. "I won't leave master I promise."

Atoshi had already been listening and was happy for her, he thought it was going well until he heard Emily reject his Pet, she sounded so heart broken when she called him. He was at the door in moments, needle in hand, he opens the door and holds her from behind, then quickly empties the needle into her neck. He holds her as the drug takes effect, she would be weak and her thought process would slow to that of a teen, she would also be highly susceptible to suggestions. He looks at Maddie and smiles softly, making sure Emily didn't seen him. He helps her to sit on the ground as he legs give out, he then leaves her with Maddie, letting her train Emily how she wanted, he had explained to her how the drug worked.

Maddie's tears stopped as her master showed up and injected Emily, the drug quickly coming into effect as evident by her eyes glazing over, her master then vanished after helping Emily down. "Now Emily that hurt you saying no..." Emily looked up dazed at Maddie. "You don't want to hurt me do you? I love you don't you love me?" Emily looked down for a moment as she tried to figure out the answer.
"No I don't want to hurt you Maddie...Of course I love you your a good friend." She answered slowly.
"No no, here let me show you." Maddie reached for Emily's hand and helped her to her feet and led her over to the bed, sitting her on the edge. "I love you, mum doesn't love you the way I do, she only loves the surface you. I love you in every way, I dressed up like this so you could see that...I bared my soul for you isn't that a sign of love? Shouldn't you love me for doing that?"
Emily nodded softly at her. "So I love you because you love me? That makes sense I guess." It made complete sense in her mind now as Maddie suggested it. "I love you Maddie."
The smile on Maddie's face as she said it was one of a kind, tears of happiness falling from her eyes as she leaned in to slowly kiss Emily, her tongue pushing into her mouth with no resistance before pulling back to talk more wit her. "You need to understand I'm the only one that loves you like this, do you understand I'm the only one you should have those feelings for?" Emily looked into Maddie's determined eyes and gave a slow nod. "That's good Emily, You should listen to everything I say, I'm the only one for you and I'm always right, if anyone else says something different you can't trust them." Emily nodded again. "Now be honest what do you think of how I look?"
Emily smiled up at Maddie. "You look really beautiful...and sexy Maddie, that looks really good on you."

Maddie grinned happily. "You think I'm the most beautiful and sexy woman ever Emily, You've never met anyone who has turned you on more or has made you happier have you?" Emily's body language took a sudden turn, she seemed to be struggling to hold herself back from jumping Maddie. "No your the sexiest and most beautiful, I don't know how I never saw it before."

Atoshi grins, he was listening in again, Maddie was doing wonderful and she sounded so happy, it was a smart move, giving her this reward. Atoshi moves back to the door and opens it just enough to peak in and watch, she was perfect at being in control with women. After a few hours, the thoughts she was giving her would be permanent unless given the 'antidote' Maddie would have her own perfect little Pet, they'd have to deal with her family later, now was training time.

Maddie's hands held Emily's face. "Emily I want you to be my lover, I want you to need me more then your next breath, and making me happy is more important then anything do you understand Emily?" Emily began to pant nervously as she looked up at Maddie, she did need Maddie more then anything, she wanted to make Maddie happy and she would happily be her lover. "Anything for you Maddie. I'll do absolutely anything and everything for you." Maddie started to pant now, the tension of the moment as she watched Emily's mind rewrite itself to her whims. "Now Emily I want you to get undressed and then tell me what you like in bed." Emily moved to her feet and quickly slipped out of her shirt and jeans, revealing sexy blue lace underwear, Maddie wondered if she was expecting some tonight or if she wore stuff like that all the time. "I like being blindfolded, I love being whipped and called rude names, handled rough." Maddie smiled at her bold honesty. "Well for tonight we won't be doing those...tonight you just want nice, soft and slow sex with me okay? Remember what I want is the most important thing to you."
Emily nodded in complete agreement and Maddie slowly laid Emily down. "I'm going to explore you slowly and then you'll do the same." Emily's panting picked up as she knew what was coming next. Maddie traced her hands over Emily's face and then down her neck and shoulders, she then traced Emily's arms down to her hands then back up to her chest, her hands softly touching all over Emily's soft breasts, Emily moaned at her lover's touch. "Do you like me touching them? When I ask you a question you have to be honest." Maddie felt she should add on the last bit to make sure.

"Yes Maddie, your hands are so soft on my skin it feels amazing." Maddie's hands moved over her nipples which made her moan once again before her hands moved downwards and felt her stomach, tracing over every inch including her belly button before moving further down, holding Emily's hips and then tracing down the outside of her legs until reaching her feet and tracing back up the inside, her hands moving slower and slower as they reached her thighs and spread her legs, Maddie looked at the shaven pussy in front of her, smiling as her hands were sending shivers through Emily before finally reaching her pussy, they didn't touch it however, instead she slowly lowered herself and began to lick over the folds for a moment before parting them and licking inside, her tongue soon poked inside and Emily throughout it all had her chest heaving as she moaned and panted, Maddie couldn't be happier tasting her angels lovely pussy.

Atoshi actually bites his lip to keep quiet, his little Pet was a sexy owner... He had known this family was going to be special, but he never imagined this and especially from the youngest, but he was pleasantly surprised. That drug had someone become completely programable within minutes and set in a few hours, it was a wonderful little thing he had picked up a few years back. He watches Maddie with her new toy and soon pulls himself free, Maddie had Emily hot and ready with just a few words, then teases her, he couldn't help but jack off to it. With Emily totally fixed on Maddie, Atoshi was able to open the door a bit more to watch, Emily wouldn't be looking anywhere but at her new mistress.

Maddie was still being slow as she licked at Emily's delicious pussy, Emily was as beautiful as Maddie always imagined, she had much smaller breasts then the rest of her family, ranking in at average size rather then Maddie's family who had huge tits, her butt was nicely shaped and suited her size, Emily's black hair with blue eyes were beautiful. Maddie looked up at Emily's face which was contorted into pleasure as she looked down at Maddie, love and attraction filled her eyes, Maddie began to speed up, with the occasional flick of her tongue over Emily's clit, soon her body started to shake as she got closer, Maddie started to lick faster and deeper until finally Emily's legs wrapped tightly around her head as she came, Maddie moved away and looked down at Emily's body while she was in the middle of cumming, it was a beautiful sight to see, her angel with such pleasure written on her face. "Okay Emily now your going to do the same to me, explore my body, take in every inch I want you to memorize it all." Maddie saw her master out of the corner of her eye, he was trying to be quiet. "Emily, unless I tell you too you will not notice anyone but me, I'm so important to you when we make love that nothing else is important unless I say okay?" Emily nodded and they changed position. "If I talk to someone you haven't been told to notice you will not pay attention to it." Maddie was enjoying this power so much now, especially as she moved to cradle Maddie's face. "Master am I doing good?"

Atoshi smirks at her new commands and enters the room "You're doing wonderful my sweet... I'm sorry she wasn't willing on her own... That's your mothers doing..." He watches as Emily is so soft and careful with her, exploring everywhere "I don't have to ask if she makes you happier... I can see it... She'll be perfect for you..." He grins "Just wait until your mother sees her... I have one more question love, then you can enjoy her... What of her family..." He moves to sit and watch, stroking himself again, holding Emily's panties. He couldn't wait to see Felicity's face when Maddie decided to show her off, would she be angry, sad, heartbroken or just plain broken, the last shreds of her spirit melting away, leaving her more broken then she was now.

Emily began to trace Maddie's inner thighs as Maddie started to speak, she opened her legs so Emily could start licking, Emily moved aside Maddie's clear lacy underwear, soft moans filling her words as she spoke. "It's okay master, it was a long shot anyway." She lamented on how Emily didn't go straight for it. "Thank you master, for everything." Maddie smiled as Emily started to lick faster. "Emily you love licking me, you love the taste, the position and the feeling of it more then just wanting to make me happy, you get wet when you taste me." Maddie said down to Emily which only accelerated her wanting Maddie. "Master we can get her to say she is going on a trip maybe? Or maybe..." She seemed to brighten up at the thought. "Maybe we can be a bit honest, get her to tell everyone she has a new girlfriend and that she will be living with her." Maddie couldn't help but be proud of the idea and waited for confirmation from her master as Emily worked so hard to make her cum she couldn't help but draw close. "Emily!" Maddie reached down to grip her lover's head, holding it in place as she came all over her face, Maddie's juices covering her, after enough time passed for her to recover her breath she spoke again. "Emily, this man is my master, you will follow his every demand as if it were my own, it will make me happy. now come here." Emily moved across Maddie's body and they both shared a long kiss, tasting themselves on each others tongues, Maddie soon moved away to whisper something into her ear. They both got off the bed and moved over to kneel in front of Atoshi, the two each started to lick at his cock, mirroring each other perfectly they licked the head and moved down their soft mouths then kissed each other with his cock in the middle, they slid up and down his length with their tongues rubbing along his length as they did it, they each also played with his balls, one each. she wanted her master to be happy especially for blessing him with Emily like he did.

Back
Top Bottom