Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Kristen took over holding her mother down, even in that moment where neither had her hand she didn't move, Maddie moved to get the needle as her mother's spirit completely unraveled, she wasn't strong enough to withstand this assault every brick that built up her life came crumbling down over the past couple of days, she bucked back against him when he touched her clit, pushing his cock further inside her sore ass, while she moaned and grunted Kristen moved to sit directly in front of her and shoved her strapon into her mothers mouth, she could taste her own juices on the long object her daughter wore, her pathetic moans now mixed with gags, as he pulled out Kristen pulled her head down and then pulled her off as Atoshi thrusted in. Maddie returned with the needle and looked annoyed at her sister as she was left out, when the needle pressed in the mother let out a scream that turned into a coughing gag but within a minute or two her eyes glassed over and she began to thrust back, the grunts of pain vanishing and moans replacing them entirely.

Maddie looked sad as she watched. "Master what can I do?"

Atoshi looks over at Maddie and smiles "Well... You could get under your mother and fuck her pussy... Or..." He looks at Kristen "You can fuck your sister..." He reaches under and teases Felicity's clit again "She's pretty wet now..." He grins at her moans and smacks her ass, thrusting harder into her, her ass seeming to loosen slightly after the drug took affect. "Wait... I have an idea... Kristen... Pull out and let her hands go..." He continues to thrust as he waits for her to do as told. He then pulls Felicity up against his chest, lifting her up and down on his cock "You wanna cum again Felicity..." It was time for a little more humiliation, he hooks his hands under her thighs to bounce her on his cock, he legs spread wide to show her now dripping pussy "Tell them how it feels now Felicity..." He bounces her faster as she makes her face her girls.

Maddie moved to fuck her mother before she heard the suggestion for her sister, she looked confused, both were great choices. "Oh so hard to pick." She watched her mum buck again as her clit was teased. "How could she not be wet master, with your cock in her master?" She smiled at him while she tried to make her choice, the long moan she released when her master spanked her mother was just so tantalizing but suddenly their master had an idea and Kristen let go and pulled out of her mother's lovely mouth and with a few quick motions she was suddenly held up and put on display, both her daughters licked their lips as they looked, their master's strong hands holding her up and bouncing her on top of his large cock, Felicity dripping juice onto the floor, her eyes focused on her daughter's but her hands held onto his arms due to a fear of being dropped and to help her bounce on his cock. "It...it hurts...." She cried as he continued to fuck her. "But it feels good..." Her head dropped and she could only see her breasts bounce up and down along with her wet pussy.

Maddie pushed Kristen forward. "Fuck her sis, lets see how you like the same treatment." She smiled as Kristen eagerly followed the order and stuck the strapon in and began fucking her before feeling Maddie's behind her pressing in. "OH!" She felt it fill her, the feeling of fucking her mother with each thrust and being fucked when pulling out was amazing. "Fuck me sis! Fuck me while I fuck Mum!"

Atoshi chuckles as the girls move in to help him, Kristen fucking Felicity and Maddie fucking Kristen "Beautiful girls... Kristen... Play with her breasts..." He licks up her neck then thrusts up into her deeper, soon they find a rhythm and all three thrust in time "Nnn..." He moans in her ear, he could feel Kristen's 'cock' rubbing against his own from inside Felicity, it was pushing him closer. He looks at the girls, the only one who wasn't really getting pleased was Maddie, he'd have to reward her after this. He tosses his head back and moans loudly, "I'm gonna cum my Pets... I'm gonna fill your ass Felicity..." He whispers into her ear, licking along the shell. He holds her a bit tighter and thrusts faster, the girls soon matching his speed, he wonders what Felicity would say when she finally came. It didn't take much more before he thrusts deep and fills her as he said he would. "Nnnnn!"

Kristen moved her mouth to suckle at her mother's breasts, her hands gripping both breasts and squeezing tightly as she nipped at her nipples, switching often, her mother moaning loudly, Felicity was getting close, her pussy and ass tightening as her soft nipples were played with, Kristen was letting out screams of pleasure against her mother's large soft breasts, obviously enjoying every second of her sister fucking her ass, oh god how she wanted her master to be using her tight little pussy. They all heard him moan loudly and as he spoke into her ear Felicity whimpered wantingly, she wanted to cum so hard too and as he sped up and Kristen matched his speed as well she did, he bottomed out inside her as did Kristen and she let out a pleasure scream, her body shook which only made it better, she was drooling slightly, Kristen bit into her nipple as she came too, the strapon pushed all the way inside her mother, and Maddie's all the way inside her.

Maddie now had a wanting look on her face. "Master...I need to as well..."

Atoshi was panting slightly and slowly pulls Felicity of him and Kristen, he sets her on the bed, he moves to kiss Kristen and smiles at her "Very good... Now rest with your mother... I'll see you in a few minutes..." He helps Kristen to the bed then moves to Maddie, he tips her chin up, she was trembling she was so worked up "It's time for my little Sweety to cum for me..." He slowly pulls her closer, removing the strap on and cupping her cheek. "Such a good girl..." He kisses her hotly, then lifts her and rubs her core against his cock, he breaks the kiss to look at her "MY... Good little girl..." With that, he thrust into her full and started a quick pace, never looking away from her face. "Who do you belong with Maddie... Who makes you feel the best... Who rewards you..." He was fucking her in the middle of the room, leaving only him for her to hold onto, he held her hips and fucked her as hard and fast as he could, staring at her.

Kristen laid on the bed with her mother, laying behind her and hugging her tightly around her stomach, her strapon poking her in the back. "See mum when you give in it feels so good, and trust me that is nothing." Her mother was twitching, this drug that got injected into her with such a high dose truly working its magic as she wanted more. "Kristen...please fuck me...I need it..." Kristen got a sadistic smile now.
"Only if you beg me to, and you have to beg me as your daughter to fuck you like the slut you are." Kristen now nibbled at her mother's earlobe.
Felicity was whimpering still as she spoke, as she told her what to do to be rewarded, she couldn't help it, she need it more then anything, this burning was more important then breath. "Please...fuck your mother's pussy Kristen, your slutty mother's pussy." The humiliation was almost so intense it could kill her but without a moment's hesitation Kristen moved her and spread her legs, she lay on her back and Kristen thrust in hard and fast, the moans from them filling the room.
"Watch our master fuck Maddie or I stop." Felicity's head draped over the side of the bed to watch. "Please don't stop fucking me Kristen please don't I'll do it I'll watch!"

Maddie didn't care for the sounds of her mother or sister as her master moved towards her and pulled off the strapon, she kissed him back as she was lifted, she felt him rub against her and emphasize that she was his good little girl before thrusting in quickly but not roughly in the same way he did with Felicity. "I belong to you master, I'm your good little girl, you make me feel the best, you make me cum, you reward me when I'm good, I love being rewarded by you master, I only wish I could make you feel as good as you make me feel!" Maddie gripped onto his shoulders as he fucked her hard and fast. "Master have I done good today? Please tell me I've been good, call me your good little girl again please!"

Atoshi smirks at the sounds behind him, he figured Kristen wouldn't stay still for long and the drug just made Felicity a sex toy. He watches Maddie as he fucks her and smiles "You did very well... You are the best little girl... Look at your mother... I couldn't have done that alone..." He leans closer and licks at her nipples, suckling them as they bounce before him, he starts to move her hips in a circle as he fucks her, letting him hit all her sweet spots. "You were my first... My perfect little girl..." He nips her nipples softly "My little defender... You didn't like what your mother said..." He speeds up "You're my second in command... Keeping your sister in her place..." He was over praising her, giving her all she wanted "Now your mother... I saw how you fucked her... Punished her..." He leans up and licks her throat, nipping under her chin "You are beautiful... And all mine... My perfectly good little girl..."

Maddie let out a sound of utter appeasement as he called complimented her, she was his good little girl, his best little girl and then his mouth on her nipples, oh it was the best feeling, being held in his strong arms, his mouth on her breasts and being complimented, he talked about how she was his first and perfect, she screamed in pleasure as she was called perfect and he nipped at her breast, she was his defender, second in command, she felt him speed up and felt her orgasm speed towards her as well. "Master! I love you so much!" Maddie felt him licking her neck and then his teeth pinch on her neck softly, she heard him praise her again, she was beautiful all his and perfect. "MASTER!" As he finished she came on his strong cock, squirting against him as she shook, creating a puddle beneath them. "Master....your so generous...Can I do anything...to make you feel that good."

Kristen and Felicity had been going at it the entire time, Felicity had cum at least 3 times and was working towards her 4th Kristen was biting her nipples but was starting to wear out and slow down. "No! Kristen! Keep fucking me please!"

He was close as she came, he grins at her "Tense up... Nnn... I wanna fuck your tight little pussy..." He moans as she does so and thirsts harder, staring at her "Nnn... I'm gonna fill you up Sweety... You ready for it Maddie..." He moans and thrusts even faster, soon thrusting deep as he finally cum "Nnnn..." He moans louder and stumbles slightly, he smiles at her. "Mmm... Thank you Sweety..." He kisses her and slowly lets her down, pulling from her, then notices Felicity cryin out. He turns to look and grins "Looks like mommy wore out Kristen... Would you like a turn my Sweet..." He turns back to her and cups her cheek, rubbing softly "Or should we just give her a toy..." He smirks.

Her body tensed as he asked, she wanted to please him so much. "Yes fill me up master!" She felt him thrust and soon twitch hard before he finally came inside, she felt him fill her and she gasped. "I love you master." She returned his kiss softly as he pulled out, she turned to look at her mother, he asked if she would like a turn or give her a toy. "What if we ask her to do what Kristen did...we could get her to clean me out, even though I love the feeling of your juices inside me, or we could do what you did with Kristen, tie her up and force her to cum until she doesn't know her own name." She giggled as the ideas bounced around in her head.

Kristen passed out and fell down on top of her mother finally. "No Kristen wake up! FUCK ME!" She looked again at Maddie and Atoshi. "Please fuck me...please it burns so much! I need it!"

Atoshi smiles at Maddie "Does she deserve to clean you out Sweety... I don't think she's earned that yet..." He kisses her "But I agree about tying her up... When she submits to us... Then she can do that..." He moves over and gently removes Kristen, picking her up "Tie her hands Sweety... Get her ready while I lay her down..." He takes Kristen from the room and lays her on their bed, removes the toy and covers her "Sleep Pet..."

He then returns to the other room to find Maddie tying her hands above her head "Very good Sweety..." He smiles and moves to pick up Kristen's favourite toy. "I think this will do..." He grins and thrusts it into her, then sets it to high, "Wel'l check on her in the morning... Let's go have a bath..." He pulls her close, completely ignoring Felicity as they leave the room.

"Your right master she doesn't deserve to taste you." She smiled and returned his kiss, Felicity let out a pathetic cry as Kristen was removed from ehr tight pussy. "No please don't tie me up please just fuck me!" Maddie moved over to her.
"Don't think you deserve to ask master for anything after you treated him like that, she reached down and gripped her hands. "Now if you want to cum you will be quiet and do what I say." Felicity looked up scared at her daughter. "Please sweetie....don't tie me up again...please."

"I said be quiet." Maddie dragged her mother to the right position before retying her once more, Atoshi walking in as it was happening, he grabbed Kristen's toy and pushed it deep into Felicity, she screamed as she felt it hit her core before being set on high, the screams of pleasure almost deafening as they left, a sadistic smile on her daughter's lips, she rested her head against him as they walked out and entered the bathroom. "Master....can I clean you...you already rewarded mother with it even though she didn't earn it." She dropped to her knees and began to touch her pussy softly. "Unless you want me to do something else for you master...I'll do anything for you after you called me your perfect little girl."

He smiles down at her and runs his fingers through her hair "You can clean me all you want... Your mother can't suck a cock..." He grins and moans softly as she touches herself "No... Baby... I had enough of that hole..." He smiles "You have a talented little mouth..." He lightly grips her hair and slowly guides her as she starts on him "Mmm... That's it baby... Use that tongue.." He grins down at her and bucks a bit, Maddie was the perfect little girl, completely devoted to him and more then willing to serve him. "Mmm... Faster baby..." He moans again and watches her.

"Thank you master! I don't know what I did to deserve such a loving man." She smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair and opened her mouth to take him in as he spoke, he grabbed handfuls of her hair as she began to work her magic, her soft tongue rubbing the underside of his cock, she moved to take more of him with each bob down his length, he began to thrust back, she sped up as he asked her to and began taking his entire length down her submissive throat, pleasing him was all that was important to her, to make him happy was the biggest reward she could earn, she played with herself fingering herself deeper and deeper while her thumb rubbed her clit. If only her past self could see her now, the slut that only wanted to please men compared to the girl who wanted nothing to do with them, who would probably have spat on every man she came across if she wouldn't get arrested for it.

He smiles and moans, holding her head "Relax... I'm almost there..." He holds her head still and stars to thrust into her, out and as deep as he could go, slow, then quickly "Nnn... Fuck... Swallow it!" He cries out as he thrusts deep and cums again, shuddering slightly before pulling out "Mmm..." He slowly moves to his knees and kisses her, not minding his own taste on her lips "Mmm... God are you ever perfect..." He kisses her forhead "Let's have that bath... Soak... And relax..." He moves to get the tub ready while she catches her breath and relaxes, once it was ready he lifts her and enters the tub. He sits and holds her close, kissing her softly as he runs a cloth over her slowly.

She pushed herself all the way to the base as he was getting closer and was happy as he held her head and then thrust all the way in and out of her throat, she was being used as his masturbation aid basically at this point, she felt him twitch and he came filling her mouth she gladly swallowed every last drop, he moved to kneel beside her and kiss her. "Thank you master, I'll always do my best to make you happy." She smiled at calling her perfect. "Yeah, let's relax." He moved to the tub and got it ready and she soon felt his strong arms lift her in like she was a child. "I love you so much master, more then anyone could ever know." She nuzzled into him while relaxing in the warm water. "So today went as you planned?" She asked smiling as he cleaned her with the cloth.

He smiles "Not exactly... But the same outcome was reached... I believe your mother will finally see things the way I want her to..." He washes her slowly, just enjoying her body "I may have a job for your sister... Since she likes to show off so much... She might do well with web shows..." He kisses along her neck softly "Make a little money too..." He nibbles her ear softly "I mean, I have money... But it would be nice to have more... I can get us a house to play in... No one to bother us..." He kisses her softly "Maybe even help teach other girls who were like you and your sister... What do you say..." He soaps up his hands and starts to massage and clean her breasts, just being slow and gentle. The process worked, now he's use her and her family to turn other girls "But... You'll always be my number one..."

She completely relaxed against him now, no thoughts of sex, nothing apart from feeling his body against hers in the warm water. "She would love that I think...And I saw the boys give her a phone number when she was showing off I'm sure she could talk them into a 'donating' a little especially in a 1 on 1." She smiled as she talked about whoring out her sister like that as if it was as normal as making breakfast. "If we get a house am I still going to be sleeping in your bed master? Or would I be getting my own room." She sounded sad at the thought of sleeping somewhere else as he soaped up her breasts, a soft moan escaping despite her clear mind, she seemed a bit perturbed as he talked about other girls until he said she would always be his number 1. "Really master? You promise?" She asked like an excited child. "I'll do anything for you, you know that especially if I will always be your number one." A blush brightened and warmed her cheeks as she rested her head against him, her eyes starting to droop a little but she wasn't ready to sleep just yet. "I love you master."

"Of course you'd be with me... Where else would you be..." He kisses her cheek softly and continues to slowly rub his hands over her, noticing her getting tired "Who else could I trust to follow my orders... Your sister?" He laughs softly "When she gets going she only thinks with her pussy..." He hugs her closer "I love you to my Pet..." He switches to softly running his finger tips along her arm and side, helping her relax more "Now as for Felicity... I think she'd do best as a sex doll... What do you think..." He smirks at her "Have men lined up out the door for her each day..." He pauses a few minutes then grins "Did you know she had a lover... One of your neighbours... A female..."

She smiled at his soft touchings and how he talked about her like she was the most integral thing he had, her sister was only in it for herself and her mother was at this point a bit of an unknown. "I think mum would work great as a sex doll master...watching her getting fucked by so many men..." the pervy thoughts were coming back as she imagined it, they both sat quietly until he spoke again, She was on the eve of sleeping when her eyes shot open. "She was with Emily?! She never said anything about that! she is such a liar!" Her mouth sunk below the water and she began to blow bubbles like a child throwing a temper tantrum over this new information looking for something to make them feel better before she rose out of the water again. "Master...should we get Emily as well? to punish mum of course." The last bit was added with haste, clearly that wasn't her intention, in all honesty Emily had always been attractive, with how often her mother talked about men being pigs she couldn't help but look at women.

He was grinning at her and watching her behaviour "Well now..." He turns her to face him "Why don't you tell me the real reason you want her..." He cups her cheek "Are you keeping something from me my Pet..." He knew that behaviour, her actions, she liked this girl, and it wasn't unusual considering how there mom drilled in about men. That she would look at women. This could be a quite useful, if he allowed her to take her own pet, they could use her to control her mother, he continues to look at her, waiting for her to answe him.

She looked so nervous as she was turned to face her master. "Well....I..."He cupped her cheek now and asked if she was keeping something from him. "After everything mum said...about men I was sort of still wanting that closeness and um...I started to look at women and Emily was just so...lovely and sexy, the way each of her curves melded together." She purred at the thought. "And how she was always so nice to me even though Kristen was annoying to her." She looked a bit disappointed now as she thought about how her mother had already had the woman. "I guess I just always saw her as a pure angel despite how much I wanted her..."

He tips her chin up "We can change that... I can help make her yours..." He rubs her cheek "You deserve a nice reward like her..." He smiles "I can help you alter her memory... There are several drugs that can do that..." He kisses her "She could be completely yours... Even I wouldn't touch her... How does that sound my love..." He sits her on his lap and holds her gently, awaiting her answe.

Maddie's jaw dropped as he talked about how she could have Emily, like some sort of twisted present. "Really master?" She couldn't deny the thought that having the woman she had so many fantasies about was appealing. "But what about mum isn't that to cruel master? She was scared of men and found someone to make her happy..." Maddie couldn't help but picture Emily and her together and started to dismiss the moral problem. "She would be all mine?" She asked herself it was a strange idea. "But I don't want to hold anything from you master..." She began to fidget, clearly confused about the situation. "But having her for myself..." She bit her lip as she thought it over. "Master I don't know what to do."

Back
Top Bottom