Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

He smiles at her "That was before I found out he likes to show off... And who better to show off to..." He kisses her again "She can show mommy all she's learned... And so can you..." He pinched her nipple lightly "You are her youngest... Her baby... That's why I wanted your help most of all... Show her what her innocent little girl is capable of..." He grins at her "You'll need to be silent the first time... So she doesn't know... Then you can taunt her on your second go... Let her know how you feel... About her wanting you to leave..." He then helps her stand and slowly removes her clothes "Mmm... So much better..." He kisses her softly "Go get cleaned up and the two of you meet me in our room..." He kisses her again and lets her go, heading to his room, he pulls out a few strap ons and lays them on the bed, from large to small, but nothing too big, he'd work her up to those.

Maddie bit her lip as he pinched her nipple, she continued to listen to him as he talked and told her that she would have to be quiet for the first round and then be able to talk on the second. "Yes master...I understand, I'll be quiet and then tell her how I feel about her trying to get us to leave..." She felt a bit free as he removed her clothes, she may not be a natural public exhibitionist but after so long of being naked or just wearing panties even the small amount of clothing she wore felt restricting and unnatural. "Okay master I will make sure Kristen and I are ready and I will tell her she needs to be quiet." She rushed off to get her sister and freshen up for the main course of todays lessons, they soon returned completely naked and freshly washed, they each stayed silent and waited on the edge of the room for their masters commands, knowing that if either of them made a false move there was a chance their mother would learn they were here, Kristen looked excited, her face jolly with the thought of what was going to happen, Maddie seemed more determined and dominant looking, probably due to the time she spent with her elder sister, forcing Kristen into situations she didn't like.

Kaden smiles at them and waves his hand over the toys, silently telling them to pick one as he steps back to slowly undress, he walks over to Felicity. "So... Did you enjoy your break..." He knew she was only trying to sleep, the drug still running in her system having kept her quite excited while they were gone. He looks at the girls as they get ready, setting his clothes off to the side, he moves to get the lube and pushes her legs open, slowly pouring te lube over her already wet pussy. "Well I hope you're ready for the next round... I'm sure it will be very eye opening..." He moves to make sure the blindfold it tight enough and won't come off, then moves between her thighs and rocks against her slowly.

Each of the girls moved to grab a strapon, putting them on with little effort, they both looked at each other with a perverted smile as they pictured what they could do to each other, and their mother with these toys.

Felicity was snapped out of her stupor by his voice, her voice had come back somewhat but still sounded a bit croaky. "Please no..." She said to no one as the fire in her still burned with lust, her pussy was dripping wet and her larger tits had soft nipples to play with compared to her daughters when they were turned on. "I- just please let me go..." She begged weakly as he lubed her up again. "Please no more rounds." She felt her blindfold tighten and then him moving between her legs and felt his pulsing manhood press against her quivering opening, she let out a small wanting moan and her legs quivered, this drug had tortured her, she wanted him more then anything on the planet but she still was in control for now.

Kristen licked her lips with anticipation, her voyeuristic nature certainly making a strong play at the moment, the two hoped they would each be first.

He points to Maddie to come closer, she would always be first, Kristen knew this, he grins down at Felicity "Sorry... You don't have a say in this..." He rocks against her a bit more, enough for her to moan a bit louder, then pulls away. "I hope you enjoy these next few rounds..." He steps back and moves Maddie into place, he whispers to her, "Start off slow... Don't speed up until I say..." He moves to stand behind Maddie "Here it comes Felicity..." He grins as Maddie thrusts into her.

Maddie moved in slowly with a determined grin as her mother begged for it to stop it she moved into place with her masters help and listened to his whisper before slowly thrusting in, Maddie was biting her tongue to stop any noise.

Felicity on the other hand began to moan despite how much she hated the idea of this, her body was so wound up she felt like she would explode. "Your a monster!" She got out between the moans. "Hurting me and my daughters like this you filth piece of shit." She began to cry as her body attempted to move against her daughter unconsciously. Maddie looked furious, she looked to her master with a glare that was meant for her mother, she wished to hit her but knowing that would get in the way of her masters plans just tried to keep the same rhythm and wait to be told she can go nuts.

Kristen on the other hand was now reaching around her strapon to slowly touch herself as she watched, she wanted so much to be fucking her sister from behind or also fucking her mother in her mouth or ass, anything to be a part of this glorious scene

"I didn't hurt your daughters at all... I just showed them who they truly were... I don't give them anything yet don't want..." He grins at her "You seem to be enjoying this... Why not give in... At least once... Enjoy what your body so craves..." He reaches around Maddie and slowly rubs her clit, he chuckles when he got the reaction her wanted, she bucked. He looks to Maddie and nods, she could do as she pleased now, but he reminds her to be quiet. "It seems I have broken this lovely body of yours... It quiet enjoys the treatment it's getting..." He moves over to Kristen and smiles at her, whispering "You can use it on yourself while you wait Dear... I can see you want to..." He kisses her softly "Just keep silent..." He kisses her again before going back to Maddie. "Well Felicity..." He grins.

Felicity was trying to ignore what he said, trying to ignore what she thought he was doing but she couldn't there was nothing else, she couldn't look at something to distract herself, she couldn't listen to anything else, suddenly she felt a rubbing on her clit and her body reacted without her consent, it moved towards the feeling violently and that seemed to be the sign he was waiting for as the thrusting picked up to the point where she felt her own breasts hit her in the chin and push her towards the back of the bed, her voice was utterly focused on moans right now, she was letting out long moans of pleasure, almost screams as the pounding continued.

Maddie was clearly lost to her frustration as she got the signal and began using every little muscle she had to slam her mother so hard she would probably knock herself unconscious with her tits, she gripped her mothers legs and dug in tightly with her nails as she kept thrusting, her mother not able to tell the difference in hands when she was so utterly focused on the fucking of her extremely sensitive pussy.

Kristen nodded at her master but only slowly began to finger herself knowing that if she used the toy she would make noise.

Atoshi chuckles and watches, listens "I know you want it Felicity... Beg me to let you cum... That's what you really want..." He moves up and grips her breasts, kneading and massaging them as they bounce, he tweaks her nipples and pinches them softly. "Beg me Felicity... I can feel you getting close... Your body is screaming for it... You've been waiting all day..." He can see her getting close and before she can burst, he has Maddie stop, denying her that sweet release. "You need to ask..." He lets her breasts go and holds Maddie from behing, knowing she wanted to continue fuckig her "Wait..." He whispers softly and kisses her neck.

Felicity shook her head, not wanting to admit such a want as he moved to play with her breasts, she tried to bite back making a sound but let out a scream as the thrusting only continued, not slowing down in the slightest then suddenly he stopped, his hands moved from her breasts and she let out the most pathetic whimper any of the girls had uttered. "NO! I WON'T" She began to cry again. "I won't become this, I can't, I won't...." She began to go into hysteric tears. "My daughter's would disown me if they were in their right mind seeing me like this...seeing me react like this because of a monster like you." She bit her lip to keep herself quiet as he waited for her to give in, her body burned painfully for it for such magnificent release and soon her walls cracked. "Please...I-i need to." Her strong voice became utterly pathetic as she gave in, she couldn't stand this burning, it had been going for hours and was painfully intensified by this fucking. "Please let me cum..."

Atoshi grins and kisses Maddie's cheek again "Grant her request..." He whispers to her and lets her go, he didn't return to playing with her breasts, wanting her orgasm to be soully her daughter's doing. He steps back and picks up his phone, he hits record and just watches, he reaches down to hold Kristen's hand as she neared her own orgasm. "That's it Felicity... Enjoy it like your body is demanding you do..." As Maddie starts up again he can see the slight smile she had on her face before she started to cry out. She was breaking, slowly, much slower then her daughters, but that was to be expected, she enjoyed pleasure whenever she was able, it was the girls he had denied. He zooms into get her face as she gets closer, then out to catch both of them as Maddie sends her over the edge.

Maddie began to thrust again the moment she got the word each one being more and more brutal as Maddie tried her hardest to break the woman beneath her, Felicity's screams echoing in the room as she didn't realize she was being recorded, with a scream that shook the house she came on the strapon her daughter was using to pound her hole, her body stiffened painfully as she began to ride out such a powerful orgasm.

Maddie took on the most sadistic smile as she looked down at her shameful mother being pleased by her daughter like this. Kristen began to cum silently, biting her lip almost to the point of bleeding to keep herself silent she just looked on in blissful enjoyment as her legs shook but she kept standing, she wanted to be next.

Atoshi grins and turns his phone off, "Very good... You seemed to actually enjoy that..." He slowly pulls Maddie away and kisses her, roughly "You did well Sweety... Thank you..." He whispers softly and stands between Felicity's shaking thighs, he reaches out and softly rubs a finger over her clit, she again bucked slightly and moaned. "Good... You're ready for our next go..." He would strick while the iron was hot, or pussy in this case, he grins at her then waves Kristen over "Quick and slow, alternate... Make her beg without me asking..." He kisses her softly "Shes still drunk on the pleasure your sister gave her... Make her work for more... But be silent..." He steps back to let her move closer, he adds a bit more lube, not that she needed it, he smiles and goes to hug Maddie.

Felicity only sobbed as he talked about how she enjoyed it, her mind finally coming down a bit from that insane high, she let out a scream of painful disappointment as the strapon pulled out of her sensitive pussy, she sobbed more and more, sounding more pathetic as time went on when a finger ran across her clit again she bucked unconciously and let out another moan, her body still craved more, this burning just wouldn't end, she was entered in again, unknowingly this time by Kristen, it started off fast, prompting loud screams before slowing right down, a torturous simmer compared to the high heat before and it sped up once again within a few minutes. Her body was going haywire as she screamed and moaned in pleasure.

Kristen was enjoying this far to much, her eyes hungry, hardly holding back the moans as the strapon rubbed against her pussy, she watched her mother go up and down like a yo-yo as she fucked her.

Maddie stood back silently as she watched, she couldn't wait for what came after this, even the touches and kisses from her master were not able to distract her from this, clearly still angry about what she said about her master and not viewing pleasure as a good enough punishment.

Felicity was soon bought to the edge before the fucking slowed once more. "No...no." The fucking slowed even more. "NO!" She was kept at that slow pace, the thrusting was now more torture then pleasure. "Stop it!" Felicity still was not granted any relief. "FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM PLEASE!" As the words came out of her mouth she suddenly felt hollow, realizing just how far she had fallen.

Atoshi had started to record when she started to cry out and grow closer, closing in on her face as she gave in and begged, then out as Kristen gave her her wish. Atoshi leans closer to Maddie, she was still angry about her mother's words, he whispers "You want to punish your mother... For what she said..." He smiles and holds her closer "Why not remove the blindfold as your sister makes her cum... Show her who she's begging..." He massages her breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers before letting her go to do as she pleased. Atoshi steps back again and holds up his phone once more, recording the whole thing.

That sadistic smile came back as Maddie listened to her master's suggestion, her body relaxing finally for his touch as she silently nodded in agreement while he played with her nipple, she walked slowly to be beside her mother, Kristen looking up for a moment in confusion before she motioned for her to speed up, Kristen obeyed and began thrusting, Felicity's moans filling the room again and within seconds was bought to the edge, Maddie waited until she was over the edge, once her orgasm started she ripped off the blindfold and Felicity's eyes focused to see her daughter, a large strapon between her legs filling her mother's tight snatch, she let out a scream of both disgust and pleasure as she came again, her sensitive pussy burning for the strapon's length and girth more and more with each orgasm, she had no words for this...for this...betrayal, rape, disgusting act that was being performed on her, she could only look up in horror, Kristen looked back in absolute blissful happiness as her mother twitched beneath her. "It's okay mum, I make Maddie cum too." The two turned their attention to their master for a moment, waiting for what to do next.

Atoshi grins and sets his phone down "Well... Her body is still begging for more... I say give it to her... Your turn is over Kristen... Maddie... Would you care to go again..." He looks at Felicity as he says Maddie would be going again, like she'd already gone. "That's right Felicity... I haven't a touched you yet... Other then your breasts..." He smirks "And the girls asked to help me..." He looks at Kristen "What do you want to do with your mother right now..." He asked as Maddie took her place between her thighs, Maddie was still angry, he could almost feel it. "Don't be too rough Sweety..." He smiles at Maddie and moves to set up a video camera, it was sitting in the corner of the room, he trains it on the bed and hits record. "Look... Home movies..." He smirks, moving to the bed.

Kristen pulled out and jumped out of the way for Maddie, Maddie took her place but looked down on her as her master spoke. Felicity could only look at them all in shock and disbelief as he talked, they asked to help him, they both fucked her...she came because of her two daughters. They both fucked her with such ferocity, such unrelenting force that she came when it would take her lover so long to make her cum despite being one of the greatest lays of her life, she looked at him as he set up a camera. "no..it can't be true...none of it..." She broke down into tears, they poured out and stung her eyes. "Please sweetie don't do this, please I beg you." Maddie was done waiting and answered her master's question. "I want to fuck my mother, I want to show her that punishment comes to those who bad mouth my master, I want her to be forced to cum so hard after calling you a monster and a piece of shit that she won't be able to keep it together anymore." Without any hesitance she shoved the strapon in once again, not attempting a slow fuck in the slightest she sped up straight away, the sensitive pussy of her mother causing pleasure screams to fill the room intermixed with the occasional hysterical "No." and "Please stop."

Kristen spoke to her master plainly now. "Master...if you want to break her, the two of us could fuck her at once, or even the three with you included." She said with the most perverted smile.

He smiles at Kristen as he listens I Maddie scold and fuck her mother "I think that's a wonderful idea Dear..." He kisses her softly before the camera and moves to the bed "You can use her breasts... I get her dirty mouth... Ok my Pet..." He helps Kristen up on the bed to kneel over her mother, he pours some lube on her breasts "Have fun..." As Kristen starts to have her fun, Atoshi grabs Felicity's hair and makes her look at him "Looks like you get Maddie's treat again..." He glances at Maddie and smiles "You enjoy that hole... I'll use this one..." He stares at Felicity again and waits for another moan before thrusting into her hot mouth, he starts with shallow thrusts, then thrusts deeper as the girls speed and she continues to moan louder.

Kristen jumped and bounced on her feet as her master took her suggestion. "yes!" Kristen happily got into position with her masters help, rubbing in the lube into her mother's soft tits as Maddie pounded her pussy "Don't worry mum, this will feel AMAZING I'm sure."

"NO! GET OFF ME YOU FREAKS!" Felicity screamed at the top of her lungs, Maddie let out a grunt of anger, partly because she was getting her treat and her master saying that she already had it before, she reached down and pinched her mother's clit, a loud scream escaping before being plugged by her master's hard cock.

Kristen placed the fake cock between her mothers tits and gripped her mother's soft nipples and pulled her tits to wrap around it before starting thrusting, she loved the feeling of humiliating her mother like this. "This isn't what I had in mind master, but it is still fun." Even Maddie was starting to loosen up a little bit as she heard her mother gag between moans and screams while having her master's cock deep in her throat.

Atoshi smiles and keeps it up, doing as he's done before, deeping her until her eyes flutter before pulling out to thrust shallow and allow her to breathe. "What did you want Kristen dear?" He smiles at her and continues to face fuck her mother, enjoying the feel of her gags and moans. He reaches out and massages Kristen's breast, tweaking and rubbing her nipple. He looks to Maddie and smirks at her "Don't be afraid Sweety... You can spank her if you want... She's hurt you... Punish her..." He deeps into her throat again and pulls out to thrust shallow, he was getting close "Should I make her swallow it again my Pets... Has she earned it..."

Felicity couldn't keep up with all of this, she tried to focus on breathing but was distracted by the pulling of her nipples and that thrusting into her pussy if she focused on that she began to choke especially as he pushed it deeper down her throat.

Maddie smiled as she got permission to punish her, a few quick slaps to her ass and even one directly onto her clit had her bucking in pain and pleasure, a small masochistic streak running through her.

"Master if you really wan't to punish her wouldn't it be a good idea to...you know fuck her....ass?" Felicity's eyes went wide after hearing her daughter make such a horrific suggestion, she attempted to push roll them all off her and bought in her teeth to scrape along his dick with a glare being shot up at him.

"Nnn.. Fuck!" He pulls from her and slaps her, he glares at her "You Bitch..." He was normally a calm man, but she bit him "You protest the idea so much... Fine... Maddie move... Kristen help your sister roll her over... Careful of he hands, I don't need them breaking..." He steps back to clean himself up and grab another bottle of lube, he moves back once the girls did as told, he smirks. "Untie her hands... I want you holding her down..." He moves behind her and lifts her hips, digging his fingers into her thighs if she fights, once up he smacks her ass "I'll teach you to bite me..." He lubes him and her up, then starts to press against her, smacking her ass if she tried to move. "Stay still..!" He almost growls and thrusts into her fully "Nnn..." She was fucking tight, he doesn't wait and starts to move slowly.

Both Kristen and Maddie were shocked as he yelled out not in pleasure but in pain before pulling out and slapping her, leaving a red mark across their mothers face, Maddie looked happy at the sight, they both moved to flip her over as their mother asked them too. "No girls! DONT DO IT! STOP LISTENING TO HIM!" Long strings of saliva over her face from her gagging on his cock, her hands were soon untied and she went to move only to be pinned straight back down, she fought as best she could, trying ot move her hips out of the way only to be smacked every time she did so, she felt him lube up her ass. "No DONT PUT IT IN THERE!" She continued trying to move but soon he pushed his way in. "AHHHHHHH!" Her entire body tried to move all at once only to cause more pain as he began to thrust in and out of her ass slowly. "God please it hurts so much please stop I beg you! Please no more!" Kristen could only wonder what it felt like, their mother hadn't enjoyed any of this at least not that she would admit so far perhaps she was against this not because it hurt but because it was wrong, something which was slightly confirmed as after a minute or so she began to slowly thrust back, she no longer tried to fight, just laying there and taking it, fearing something worse to come along now, the only sign she was alive and awake were moans and grunts of pain mixed with pleasure.

Maddie now that she was past the anger feeling that finally her mother got what she deserved began to feel her pussy burn for sex as well, Kristen was still experiencing the ache for more.

He continues to thrust slowly into her, adding more lube, when she stops fighting he smirks "Maddie... Sweety, be a good girl and get one of your needles from our room... I think it's time she enjoy herself..." He smirks and grins down at her, he slowly runs his hand over her ass and speeds up just slightly. He looks at Kristen, "Can you hold her yourself..." He reaches under her to slowly and softly rub her clit, enjoying the sound of her pitiful moans, she sounded broken, acted broken, but he knew she still had a spark and he wanted to snuff it out. He smiles at Maddie as she returns with the needle, a full dose, twice what he gave Maddie the first time, he rubs her ass softly then injects her, emptying the needle into her system.

Back
Top Bottom