Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

After Masamune was well enough to go in for Penalty Game, he was strapped into the infamous chair, the electronic slot machine being rolled out before him. "Whenever you're ready." The man in nurses scrubs said.

The man pulled the lever, and each slot slowed to a stop, all three listing: Coccyx.
As soon as his punishment was chosen, Masamune was moved to a different table, where he was stripped from his clothes, and strapped face-down onto a table.
This couldn't have been anymore humilating, having his ass bare for all to see, and broadcasted live on television. Luckily, this required Masamune to be put under anesthesia, so he wouldn't be too embarrassed for long - until he woke up.

Yukimura came into his room minutes after Masamune's Penalty Game started, heading for the bathroom, dropping his check off on the floor by his room before closing the bathroom door.

"Hurting others isn't cool." A dull response came from the bathroom, the shower turning on as Yukimura hopped in to clean himself up.
When the hot water hit the wounds on his chest and shoulder, his vision turned white for a moment, and he nearly fell, but ground his teeth and continued to wash up.

Akihime frowned and apologized, moving closer to the bathroom door so she could talk to him. "You won though...! That's always good! Masamune will be fine, he's too angry to keel over!"

"Maybe.." He answered just loud enough for Akihime to hear him. "Anyway, I'm probably gonna hit the sack pretty soon." He said, turning off the shower and toweling himself dry, he could deal with his wounds later.

Yukimura clothed himself in clean clothes, then towel dried his hair, peeking out of the open door, then heading off to the infirmary to be patched up.

The day of Yukimura's next fight came, and the time had come. Nana stood in the ring with Yukimura, each fingertip holding a drop of blood on it, and already Yukimura's opponent had to tear off her sleave to avoid her shirt to catch fire - though her shoulder already had some burns on it.
Six deep cuts were wrapped around Yukimura's arm, almost coiling up his forearm, then on his shoulder. Gathering another ball of blood, Yukimura began to back Nana into a corner, Nana doing her best to push back.
Nana had done her best, and even though it only felt like they had been fighting for seconds, they had been fighting for five whole minutes - and counting.

Megohime had been cleared for work after a few days, claiming she didn't see he Deadman who had jumped her. Waiting around for Masamune, she couldn't help but smirk under her helmet- for she, had printed out a picture of Masamune's bare ass - very sculpted mind you - and had taped it to the outside of Masamune's door. She knew he'd find it, and she knew he'd come looking for her.

Akihime sat rooting for Yukimura, munching on some food she had purchased with her cast points.

Masamune was hobbling aroun, his rear still quite sore. When he found the picture on his door, he tore it up and went looking for the bitch of a guard.

Nana wanted to finish this quickly, the longer she dragged out the fight, the more anxious she got. Letting the wire-blood extend further from her fingers, she aimed a series of snares and attacks at Yukimura, which did force Yukimura to have to retreat, but then the ground beneath Nana erupted in flames, as well as her strings, she jumped back to avoid the fire.
She hadn't seen the blood but it must've been there, and the blood from cutting him must've been on the strings still.
It was already too late to escape the fire, it had caught her pants on fire and was burning up her leg and onto her back. Soon Nana collapsed, failing to put out some of the fire, but when the buzzer sounded the end of the fight, two men with fire extinguishers came to Nana's aid, putting out the fire as the Condor was deemed the winner once again.

"Well don't you look pissed?" A snide comment came from one of the corridors Masamune had passed, the voice very recognizable, a small figure standing in guard armor with their hands crossed over their chest.

Akihime cheered and bounced happily, ecstatic that Yukimura had won another match.

Masamune stopped and moved over as quickly as he coukd without causing himself a lot of pain, "Is this some kind of joke to you?"

"Mm, yeah, kinda." Megohime shrugged and took a step closer to Masamune. "What I've been itching to know is why you stopped beating the shit out of me. You never lose your cool like that, so what's up?"

"That's a load of bullshit." Megohime took a step forward and unfolded her arms, jabbing Masamune in the chest. "You only stopped once you knocked my helmet off."

Nana was sitting in the infamous Penalty Game chair, face white as a sheet as the slot machine was rolled out and sat in wait for her punishment. "Pull it." She said quietly, the man obliging and pulling the lever.
The left hand.
Nana nearly fainted right there, but she set her jaw and closed her eyes, letting out a breath before opening her eyes again as the doctors worked on preparing the surgery.

"Oh my god, I get it." Megohime nearly doubled over laughing, reaching up to tug her helmet off her head and rest it under her arm. "You stopped because you fell in love with me, huh?"

((Rude!))

"Ah, I see, I always got the impression you weren't really into women." She shifted her weight and turned away from Masamune slightly, putting her helmet back over her head. "My mistake, though if you're looking, I can always set you up with one of my co-workers, he's into the whole S and M thing." She actually sounded a bit offended, but did her best to play it off.

(( XD His fucks are a big whopping zero~))

"I'm not into guys." He sneered, "I'm just not into women who try fucking me in the ass everyday."

"Well I would fuck you so where else, if you weren't so damn prickly about everything." Megohime muttered in an almost mocking tone.

"Is that why you didn't have the balls to finish me off when you stuffed me into your closet?" Megohime asked, tone harsh now as tempered steel. "Well, I guess when you want to actually get your dick wet, you'll grow a pair." And with that Megohime walked the other way.

Nana's surgery took hours, and she eventually had to be put under anesthesia due to hemorrhaging, and Nana going into shock. After all was said and done and her hand was cleanly removed, she was wheeled into the infirmary to sleep off the anesthesia, arm below the elbow bandaged in tight white gauze.

Back
Top Bottom