Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

It wouldn't take long for someone to find Megohime outside of the infirmary, and when they did, they brought her inside to be patched up. She had a nasty concussion, and needed stitches in her head, but other than that, she was ok.

((Wanna have Masa fight Yuki?))

Yukimura had been told that he had a match, but it had been rescheduled due to the other inmates behavior, not that it bothered him much. Finally reaching the day his match was rescheduled on, he made sure he ate his candy, and waited for the time to come.

Yukimura, though nervous, did well to hide his worry. "And what happens if I lose?" He asked, glancing over at Akihime.

"You lose something; an eye, an arm, an organ...it's all random. I lost my ovaries one time! Now I know that I can't ever lose~!" She answered brightly.

Yukimura's face went pale, and he looked down at his feet. "And if I win, I don't lose anything, right?"

Yukimura gave a tense nod. "Then I'll just have to win."

When the fight finally started, Yukimura had been brought into the ring via elevator car, stepping out of the car, a nervous scowl on his face, and already a cut on his hand.

Masamune was standing on the other side, brows furrowed irritably, waiting for the match to start. Akihime watched from Yukimura's room, laying on her stomach on his bed and kicking her feet in the air slowly.

"And for tonight's fight, we have Caracara versus the Condor! This is the fight you've been waiting for all week, so without further ado-!" And with that the announcer was cut off by the sound of the buzzer, signaling the start of the fight. As soon as the buzzer went off, Yukimura clenched his teeth hard and ran at Masamune, blood swirling around his fist.

Yukimura allowed a large amount of blood to form in his hand, then splattered the good amount across Masamune's chest.
Nothing happened.
Jumping back away from Masamune, Yukimura formed another good sized glob of blood in his hand and waited for Masamune to act.

Masamune swung his claws and caught the torso of Yukimura's jumper, tearing it. He growled and tried cutting him again, catching him in the shoulder.

Yukimura ground his teeth hard and splashed his blood across Masamune's right thigh.
Nothing happened.
Again, Yukimura gathered more blood into his palms and moved toward Masamune, stomping down hard on Masamune's ankle, weaving under his arm and slamming his hand against Masamune's back, smearing blood across his back.
Again, nothing happened.

((Wait for it~))

"You stupid piece of shit! You'll pass out if you keep doing that!" He growled and slashed Yukimura across the chest, cutting his claws as deep as he could.

Yukimura was starting to feel a bit dizzy, but with one more glob of blood splattered across Masamune's front, Yukimura jumped back and retreated a good distance away from Masamune. "Condor Candle."
The blood that had been splattered all across Masamune, ignited into flames, spreading quickly and nearly engulfing him in flames.

Masamune's eye widened and he started to try and put out the fire, but that only seemed to make it spread more. Akihime squealed with joy and clapped happily, "Yay Yukimura!"

Once Yukimura was sure Masamune had been burned enough to put most people on the ground, the flames suddenly dissapeared. Some of Masamune's hair had been burned, mostly the ends, and nasty burns covered his torso, back and his right leg.

"And Caracara is down! Surprisingly our winner today, folks seems to be the Condor! Tune in next week for Condors follow up round with Razorbill!"

Nana looked rather nervous after watching Condors first fight, her body rigid against Motochika's as she watched Yukimura leave the ring with CP, and Masamune on a stretcher.

Motochika made a small noise and rubbed her back gently to comfort her.

Masamune was carted off to the infirmary to be patched up for the Penalty Game.

Back
Top Bottom