Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

Masamune ground his teeth and rushed at her, pinning her hard to the wall.

Motochika stormed his way through G-Block, hunting down Yukimura with a fire in his eye that would not be snuffed.

Megohime grunted in surprise and from the force be used to slam her into the wall. "What, don't tell me you're still angry about the picture of your ass?"

Yukimura had already been patched up and was on his way back to his room, check in hand and his candy in his pocket. The deep cuts from the fight still burned like hell - like a paper cut, but so much worse.

"Helmet. Off." He growled lowly.

A massive anchor of blood smashed into the wall in front of Yukimura, barely missing his face. Motochika stood not too far away, absolutely livid.

Megohime scowled under her helmet, hesitating for a moment before slowly reaching up, and pulling her helmet off of her head. "I thought you couldn't stand the sight of my face."

Yukimura froze, the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end as the tip of his nose was nearly cut clean off. Turning to face whomever had attacked him, he scowled, not really knowing anyone there except Akihime. "What's your damage?"

"I can't stand the bullshit you try throwing at me everyday is all." He huffed before kissing her forcefully.

"My damage is that you put a good person in the infirmary and cost her her hand." He hissed before yanking the anchor back and throwing it again.

Yukimura narrowly avoided the second attack, just like the first, jumping back and reopening the wound on his palm so he would be able to fight back. He didn't have much blood left to spare, after all he had, just battled, so he either had to finish this up now or defuse the situation. "I did my best not to hurt her, but I didn't have much of a choice!" He snapped, not fighting yet, just avoiding Motochika's attacks. "I didn't think she'd lose her hand..!"

Megohime made a surprised noise, then actually kissed back, but only momentarily. Gripping a good handful of Masamune's hair, she yanked hard enough for him to get the message to back off a little, biting his lip for good measure.

"You shouod have thrown the match then!" Motochika snapped.

Masamune scowled and pressed harder against her to signal he didn't give a shit if she wanted him to back off.

Yukimura scowled heavily. "I'm not going to throw every match for each person who has someone waiting for them, if I did that, there'd be nothing left of me!"

Megohime yanked hard again, biting down harder on his lip, and this time using all her might, she yanked her head back and slammed her head into his nose.

Motochika threw his anchor and it collided with Yukimura's chest, smashing him hard into the wall.

"Ah! Fuck!" Masamune stumbled back and held his nose, "What the fuck?!"

Yukimura felt his sternum crack, as well as a few ribs, vision going white as he hit the back of his head hard against the wall. Slumping to the ground, he wheezed, the air being knocked from his lungs.

"That's what I'm supposed to say, you fucker, are you trying to suffocate me?" She hissed out, holding her forehead, a red bump forming where she had hit Masamune.

Motochika stormed towards him and grabbed him, punching him hard in the face over and over.

"It's called a kiss, you stupid cunt!" He snapped.

Yukimura saw stars everytime Motochika punched him in the face, his nose crunching under his heavy fist. Groaning as blood gushed down his nose and into his mouth and on his shirt, he started to black out, not trying to fight back at all this time.

"And when I say stop, you listen, asshole!" She snapped back. "This ain't a one-way street..!" She muttered angrily.

"Get off of him, Chosokabe!" Motochika felt small hands wrap around his wrist and was surprised when he was pulled hard away from Yukimura. Akihime shoved Motochika along, glaring death as he raised his hands and walked away. Akihime moved to Yukimura and inspected the damage before carting him to his room.

"Like I give a flying fuck!" He snapped, "But fuck it, fine...!"

Yukimura was in bad condition, his eyes swollen shut, and a nasty split on both his cheek and brow. He groaned weakly when Akihime moved him, blood bubbling from his mouth as he breathed shallowly.

"Jeez.. Ok, this has to be at least semi-mutual... Is catch your back you scratch mine, and we at least be decent to one another." She muttered, cheeks red from either anger or embarrassment.

"Dang, he messed you up good...no worries, I'll take good care of you.." She said.

Masamune grumbled a bit, "Are you even capable of decency?"

"That's what I was going to ask you." Megohime scoffed, picking up her helmet and putting it back on. "We can meet tomorrow if you want." She said, then headed off.

Nana awoke the next morning, the stump where her hand used to be aching with a fiery vengeance. Picking up her arm, she looked at the bandaged limb before choking out a cry and laying her arm back down. Tears slipped down her face, and she clenched her remaining hand into a fist, trying to be as quiet as she could.

Nana sniffles and wiped her eyes on her sleeve. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said softly, though her body still felt heavy.

Nana shook her head in protest. "No, I lost, I'm weak and I deserve no congratulations. If I had fought well, I would've won."

"His Branch of Sin is a piece of shit. Cheap as hell. You saw how his fight with Date went." He told her, "Ain't nothin' but pure bullshit."

"No it isn't... It's the real thing." She said quietly, laying her arm over her eyes to hide her shame.

Nana looked disappointed, but cupped Motochika's face regardless. "Oh, Motochika.. Why?" She said softly, her look stern.

Back
Top Bottom