Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

Since she became female? She used to be male? Ok....he shouldn't be surprised at all by that really. "....Right..." He grunted as he pulled his cock out, standing up and backing away slightly. "We...oughta be going..."

"Mmm, just one more? Please? She cooed, beckoning with her finger. "I am sorry for messing with you, but this place can be dull and lonely."

"Again...?" Irving blinked, not sure he had the stamina to go again. Sure his cock was ready to go after the 'enhancements' the shark male had made to him, but the rest of him he wasn't so sure about. "Oh alright...but this is the last time" He moved back onto her, grinding his cock back and forth along her pussy, before plunging back in once more.

Irving was slightly reluctant to cum inside of her like this....but the way her legs were wrapped around him it seemed he didn't have much choice. Besides, he wasn't 100% convinced she wouldn't just turn on him again if she didn't get what she wanted. "Alright...but only this once, got it?" He grunted, beginning to thrust harshly inside of her.

He shivered as she kissed at his chest, his nipples hard through the skintight clothing he was wearing, the fabric dragging across them whilst his cock twitched inside of her. He was thrusting harshly in an attempt to cum quickly, he didn't want to stay in one place for too long incase that beast came looking for them after all, but with all the times he had cum recently...well, even with his bodies enhancements this was still going to take a few minutes at least.

She shivered, clenched tight around him. "You're really damn good, you know that?" She ran her tongue up his chest smiling. "Bet you'll get even better the longer you stay here."

"Oh yeah? Well I'm still not planning on sticking around this place for too long..." Irving groaned and shivered, his thrusting becoming a little more wild as he began to get close. "Nnn...g-gonna....gonna cum..."

Irving managed to thrust a few more times before instinct forced him to bury his cock as deep as he could, groaning as his thick blue cum was unleashed into her womb, hot fluid pouring in and filling up her body.

She shivered in pleasure, holding him tightly. "Mmmm, thank you." She smiled, kissing his cheek.

"A weird thing to thank me for..." Irving chuckled slightly, then grunted as he pulled out of her, allowing a large amount of dark blue cum to pour out, though there was still plenty more left inside of her. "We....we better get moving before that thing comes after us again...." He glanced back over his shoulder. "And I gotta figure out how to get these eggs out of me.....I've no idea if they're gonna grow or hatch inside me....at least the other ones were just gonna come out on their own eventually"

"Ahh, that thing got me when I was still new here. The eggs are flexible, it's pretty easy when they come out." She groaned, sitting up with a gush of seed.

"Well, I'll take the good news wherever I can get it..." Irving shifted a little before turning to walk. He could feel the eggs shifting around a little inside of him. He sighed and rubbed his belly, glancing back at her. "So this treasure you're taking me to, what is it exactly anyway?"

"Well, I'm not 100% sure it's there." She blushed. "It's a big door that needs two people to open, I'm only guessing something is here."

"Now you tell me you're not sure..." Irving glared at her for a moment, then sighed. Well it wasn't like he had any other leads. Either way he had been heading deeper into this planet. He wasn't surprised that a door requring two people to open hadn't been opened before though, co-operation seemed to be in fairly short supply around here. "So what do you think is supposed to be in there then?"

"I don't know..." She groaned, holding her head. "I remember vague flashes here and there. I know I have an innate knowledge of old dialects and artifacts for some reason." She sighed. "I've been to that door before.....through it...but something happened..."

"Hm...." Irving watched her and raised an eyebrow, then looked back ahead of them. This was getting very mysterious....and if there was one thing Irving couldn't resist it was a mystery. That was what brought him to this planet in the first place after all, and now solving some of this planets mysteries was possibly his only way to escape....and his only way to possibly return back to being a normal human. "Well....guess we'll just need to find out wont we?"

She smiled. Hugging him quite suddenly. "I hope you don't totally lose your mind like the people who become those beasts. You're the closest thing here to a friend."

The hug caught Irving by surprise, but he did smile slightly. "A friend hm? Given that you tried to eat me, then killed me....that means a lot" He reached down to gently rub her shoulder. "I guess I'm just trying to cling to my humanity....even if it seems to be slipping away from my body bit by bit. But even if my body totally changes, I don't intend to lose my mind"

"Good, me neither." She smiled, leading him through a series of small tunnels to a wide room. There was a massive door of the other side, two pedastals sitting against opposite walls. "So, we just have to press those buttons at the same time."

"That's a big door...." Irving looked up at it and blinked, then looked to the pedastals, walking over to one of them. "Hm....just press the buttons huh? Well....without all my gear or my ship, there's only one way to find out what'll happen" He reached out, then looked over to the other. "Ready? On three....one....two....three!" He reached down to press the button once he said three, his eyes fixed on the door.

She pressed down, the door clanking open. A thick cloud of fog poured out, followed by dozens if not hundreds of shadowy creatures, crawling and slithering into the corners of the cavern. By the time the cloud cleared, not one could be seen.

"Ah crap..." The batgirl muttered, walking to the doorway. "I think...we may have just defrosted a prison vessel..."

Irving stepped back slightly, bringing his sleeve up to cover his mouth as the fog poured out, watching as strange creatures seemed to move within the fog, then nothing. "A prison vessel? To be buried down here like this it would've had to have been here for hundreds of thousands of years...." He blinked, looking up and moving closer to the doorway, then slowly walking through. "Who or what could survive for that long?"

Back
Top Bottom