Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

"Oh, that fog was from the cryo systems. They were frozen. Batteries in those things have a half life of 8 million years and I have no idea why I know that." She followed him, looking over the systems. "They were carrying something else, something special...It's this way, down in the cargo hold."

"That's.....a hell of a battery" Irving glanced around, it seemed the technology on this ship, despite being ancient, was still far ahead of anything humans had come up with. "Something else huh...? What could a prison ship be carrying though...." He turned to follow her towards the cargo hold. "This is going to be interesting...."

They came into a room with nothing but a metal pedastal in the center, a black sphere sitting on it. "I wonder what that is..."

She walked into the room, picking it up to look it over. She suddenly lurched, dropping it with a hollow thud. She stumbled back, a metallic spike jutting from her chest. "Well, somebody doesn't want us here." She coughed, stumbling back against the wall and sliding down. "P-probably s-safe to pick t-that up. T-trigger was in...the pedastal." She panted.

Irving followed her, glancing around as they came into a room. He was so busy looking around that he didn't notice her picking up the sphere. "Wait a second, it could be-" He cut off as the spike came through her, cursing and hurrying over to her. "Damnit.....that would looks pretty bad..." He sighed. "....Well, at least you'll be alright one way or the other right?" He smiled softly, glancing to the sphere, then slowly moving to pick it up.

"See you later." She grinned, putting her hands on the spike and forcing it deeper with a pleased looking shudder, slumping to the floor.

The orb began to glow, bursting into a cloud of black slime, flowing forcefully down his throat.

He watched her and shivered, shaking his head. "Geez....definitely not gonna get used to people liking that...." He looked back to the orb and blinked as it started glowing, then gasped as it burst into a mass of slime. He gurgled as it started forcing its way down his throat, trying to close his mouth, but unable to do it as he dropped to his knees, spluttering.

*Not preferable, but you'll have to suffice. I've been body-less far too long.*
A voice spoke, a gentle hiss in his head.

"What the? Who said that? Who's there?!" Irving stood up, then coughed again, rubbing his chest. "What the hell....?" He took a few deep breaths. "What the hell was that...?"

"What? Host....?" He blinked, then looked at his chest. "That....." He frowned. "Alright....Skorn....so what do you want exactly....?"

*To enjoy my freedom.* He growled. A pain jolted in Irving's back, two black tentacles bursting out behind each shoulderblade, the four limbs flexing about.

"Hm? Well what are-AH!" Irving winced and cried out, dropping to his knees, crying out again in pain as the tentacles burst from his back, ripping through his clothes. "Wh-what in the hell?!"

"What? N-no way! I'm not letting you use my body to start forcing yourself on people! I'm not like that! You want to try something like that you do it yourself!"

The tentacles arched down, pushing into his pants. "That I can do. And don't worry, I'll stick to girls who want it."

"What in the...what do you think you're doing? Get the hell out of there! For one thing I'm not even a girl!" Irving jumped to his feet, starting to squirm around.

The voice chuckled. "Nor am I, in a sense." One tentacle split, wrapping around his cock like a hungrily sucking pussy.

"Just what are you?" Irving growled, then yelped, his cock immediately hardening to its full 12 inches, the light blue shaft pulsing.

"A sexual symbiote. I can help take some of the nastier transformations out of your body, or simply hide them. Say you got wings you don't need? I can channel them into one tentacle until you need them again."

"Well....I can see how that would be useful. But what's in it for you? Not that I seem to have much choice in the matter..."

"Cum, female fluids, other things." The tentacle sucked harder, the other slowly pushing into his ass.

"Other-" Irving gasped and cut off as he felt a tentacle pushing into his ass, hid body dropping to all fours as he groaned, feeling the eggs shifting around a little inside of him.

"It's not arousing to talk about the third food source." He chuckled, moving the tentacles faster.

Irving yelped, then moaned, dropping from his hands to his elbows, panting as his cock started to twitch. "J-just once....I'd like to go more than an hour or two....without getting fucked on this planet..."

"Won't be so bad now, I'll share the energy with you." The tentacle in his ass swelled, leaking a slick fluid.

Back
Top Bottom