Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

The sensation of being filled triggered a second orgasm in Irving, more of his dark blue cum flooding into his shorts and being trapped there by the tight material, leaving a soccer ball sized bulge at his crotch now, whilst his ass clenched down on the eggs being pumped inside of him.

The beast pulled out with a snarl, mouth moving towards him. The sound of wings filled the air quite suddenly, the beast screeching and stumbling back, hot blood spattering over Irving. The batgirl dropped down beside him. "Come on, before his eyes heal." She growled, pulling him to his feet and leading him through a small passageway into a room lit by glowing mushrooms. "You okay?" She panted.

Irving braced himself when he heard the beast snarl and come in close, though was rather surprised when he heard another noise and then a screech, slowly looking up to see the bat girl. He hadn't expected that, but he wasn't going to complain. He quickly got up, stumbling as he was helped along, taking a few deep breaths, feeling the eggs moving around inside him along with the slime. "Y-yeah....I think so....ugh....even more eggs than before now..." He shivered, rubbing his belly, the crotch of his shorts bulging with his cum. "Tell me...that things cum and eggs....do you have any idea what they're gonna do to me so I can at least brace myself a little?"

"Not sure, but it looks like even with that bulge you're still pretty hard. Why don't I help out? I promise there won't be any biting."

".....Fine, I suppose you've earned a little trust by saving me...." Irving glanced down at his shorts, then reached down to slowly open them, the built up cum spilling out.

She quickly knelt, letting it spill over her. "Ahhhhh...sorry, I just have a fetish for being covered like this." She gave a sticky smile, slowly licking his cock.

"I'm beginning to think there's not much you don't have a fetish for....or anything else on this crazy planet..." He grunted as she started to lick his cock, which was still covered with plenty of sticky blue cum.

"Right..." He looked down at her, then moved down to her, quickly slamming his cock into her, groaning slightly.

"Ungh...." Irving grunted and moaned, holding himself there for a moment. "And you're getting tighter..." He groaned, then pulled out in order to thrust back into her.

"Ahhh, m-maybe you're just getting better at this." She pushed back with a low shudder. "Or I may be in heat, I'm not sure."

"Sh-shut up...I still haven't forgiven you for what you did..." He slammed into her hard, reaching up to grab her breasts.

She pushed back harder, stubby tail wagging. "C-consider this my apology. Empty your balls, in me, on me, much as you like."

"Not...not sure that's possible anymore..." Irving groaned, pounding into her a few more times before remembering what the slime girl had told him before, about his cum being significantly more virile now. At the last moment he suddenly withdrew his cock from her, spraying a loud of thick blue cum across her breasts and face.

She moaned, rubbing it against her furred skin. "Please? I'm sorry I made you mad." She cooed, making a sad, innocent face.

"....Fine...once more" He moved down again, but this time he made sure to press his cock against her ass, before firmly thrusting into her with a single motion. "Since I seem to be getting it in the ass so much here..."

She groaned, legs wrapping around him. "Mmm, I love the burn when somebody your size fucks my tight little ass." She leaned up, kissing him. "I am sorry about that theatrical death, the look on your face was just too funny..."

"Funny isn't the word I'd use to describe it" Irving growled down at her, then thrust harshly into her ass, squeezing her breasts as he did so. "Ungh....fuck...it is tight...." He could feel the eggs that had been deposited inside of him moving around slightly with his motions, his slightly swollen belly jiggling a little.

She groaned, juices coating her thighs. "Yeah, sorry I made you feel all tortured and guilty for it."

"Hmmm.." Irving wasn't entirely convinced she was sorry, but....well...did it really matter? He just thrust into her ass again, grunting loudly, before doing it again. "A-ah....guess....I can cum in here at least...."

"Mmm, could've filled my pusdy too, I don't think I can get pregnant." She panted, tightening her ass.

((Sorry it took me a while, I've been sick for a little while x.x ))

"Yeah well....apparently I'm super virile now so who knows..." He grunted as her ass tightened up, giving a few more thrusts before slamming in as deep and hard as he could, erupting with cum into her ass. "Hngh.....f-fuck...." Whether he wanted to admit it or not, Irving's body at least was starting to like the benefits of this planet...

She moaned, clenching tightly. "Mmmm, I have kinda missed this feeling. Since I became female nobody uses my ass much."

Back
Top Bottom