Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

Irving gasped and pushed against the wall of the cave as the blob shook. He stared for a moment as some kind of odd creature came out of it, then blinked. "Huh....? What in the hell is that...?"

"....Ew..." Irving raised his sword slowly. "....I don't think it's gonna be particularly friendly....which means I'm probably gonna be on my own..."

Irving gasped, raising his sword quickly, waiting until it got a little closer before slashing straight at it, aiming to cleave it in half right through the middle. "I am not getting eaten!"

The creature screeched, flopping to the ground behind him. A growl came form above him, a strand of saliva dripping down on his shoulder. (Look up Gigginox, tell me if he works for you.)

((Yup))

Irving let out a sigh of relief, then blinked, slowly looking up as he felt the saliva dripping onto his shoulder. "Oh hell...." He moved slowly for a moment, then broke into a run for one of the tunnels.

A huge beast flipped down from the ceiling, slimy red underbelly pinning Irving flat to the ground.

Irving attempted to leap out of the way, but was caught and slammed into the ground face first, his sword flying out of his hand and skidding across the ground. "Umph!" He coughed slightly, then tried to squirm out from under the creature. "D-damnit...I think I just annoyed the mom..."

"Don't think it's quite a mom." a voice laughed, the beast curling it's tail under him, prodding the wide tip and small hole to his rear.

Irving blinked, then gasped as he felt something prodding against his ass, only the thin fabric of his clothing keeping it out. "Should've known..." He tried to scramble out from under the creature, but it was pinning him down too firmly. "D-damnit! Help me or something! You fucking owe me that much!"

"I would...but I really wanna watch." She giggled. Something rounded and slimy pushing into his shorts, slithering firmly against his puckered rear.

"Watch?! Why you...when I get out of this I'll -" Irving cut off as something thick and slimy pushed into his clothes and into his ass. "N-no, don't you dare...Don't you fucking dare!"

"Hnghyah!" Irving gurgled as the creature thrust into him, fists clenching in the dirt. Despite several fuckings, his ass was as tight as ever, perhaps even tighter than when he had arrived on this planet.

Irving's own cock had quickly fully hardened, but was still inside his shorts, stretching out the skintight material. He tried to suppress it, but the man soon found himself moaning from the unusual slimy cock inside him.

Irving had almost forgotten about the eggs already in him....and the creature was pushing even deeper. He gurgled slightly, clenching his fists more tightly as his cock twitched in his shorts. "S-stop.... T-too deep..."

"H-huh? AH!" Irving's body jerked as he felt the egg moving, then slowly being pulled out. Now not only was his ass being stretched by the thickness of the egg, but the tentacle like cock coiled around it. "NNNGH!" As the egg moved within him Irving's entire body shuddered, until finally it popped out, the sensation causing him to cry out and cum hard inside of his shorts, which quickly filled with his blue cum, a ball like bulge forming in them.

The Gigginox continued this action, trying to remove all the competing eggs from within Irving's body.

Irving was unable to offer any resistance, grunting when the final egg was pulled from his body, leaving him panting. "W-well...at least they're all out..."

"N-ngha! C-come on damnit!" Irving grunted and closed his eyes as the beast continued thrusting, feeling it beginning to secrete something into him. "D-damnit...not again....why do I get the feeling my luck with these transformations not really changing my appearance is about to run out....?"

Back
Top Bottom