Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

She shivered as she felt his tongue touch her sensitive clit. She moaned softly "you know" she drew a deep breath trying to focus her mind "I rather don't like any clothes on you" her words were breathy as she spoke. As a second finger slipped into her she let out a whimper not of pain but of pleasure.

Noah chuckled. As he did, his tongue vibrated against her clit. He pulled back and looked up at her from where he lay between her legs. He was gentle as he slipped his fingers from her wetness and crawled on the bed towards her. He supported himself above her and leaned down to press his lips against hers. It was a quick kiss and soon, he focused on pressing his hardness against her womanhood. She had no control over him just now and he moved at his own speed. When he penetrated her, it was slow, deliberate, and controlled.

"Fuck..." He groaned. Her body was hot and readily accepted him as he filled her. When he could move no further, he began to rotate his hips slowly, pulling back before filling her again and again.

As he ,over up her body she couldn't help feeling more excited. She knew what was to come and it was what she had to been wanting. She felt him press into her and her hips pushed to meet him. She sighed happily as she felt him enter her.

Noah bit his lip in concentration as he continued to move slowly. Each motion drew a soft sigh of pleasure from his lips, but soon even he grew impatient. He leaned back and gripped her hips tightly with his hands. He took her harder then, faster. He watched her body sway beneath him. Each movement of her body was mesmerizing and for the moment, he lived to hear her cries of pleasure.

As he took her harder and faster her hands wrapped themselves around the rope holding her wrist. She cried out in pleasure as he moved. In that moment nothing else matter to her just the feeling of his body filling her so completely. As he kept moving her pleasure kept building until she could no longer control options. She called out his name and came.

Noah felt her shake beneath him and loved every moment of it. He was far from being done though and banished the ropes that held her in place. With her hands free, he leaned over her and kissed her hard. His lips pressed firmly against hers and rolled so that she was forced on top of him.

When he had settled back on his back, he looked back up at his lover and ran his fingers over her flat stomach. He dropped his hands to her hips and began to rock her hips on his still hard member.

She shuddered as the pleasure took over her. She didn't even noticed the ropes being removed from her wrists. She didn't come back to reality until she felt him move her. She looked down at him now as she was perched on him. She smiled as she moved her hips.

"That's it..." He groaned as Noah began to move on top of him. Since she was moving under her own volition, he moved his hands to her butt and gave it a strong squeeze before pulling his hand back and popping it loud enough to echo around on the beach. "Faster, Lily..." He groaned. "Faster, love." As she moved, he moved his hips to meet her with each motion.

She moved her hips faster. Her breast moved as her hips move bouncing a bit. Her movements grew faster and faster as he pleasure was building. She moaned and cried out his name. She was close to a second orgasm but wanted to wait for him

Noah was groaning in pleasure at her movements Each motion of her body sent waves of pleasure through his body. He cried out in pleasure as he felt the pleasures build to a crescendo before his own orgasm crashed over him. He pulled her hips down against him as he came. He groaned out her name as he spilled himself deep inside her body. His hips continued to move against her, each motion spilling more of his seed inside her body.

As he grabbed her hips and held the down she shuddered as pleasure washed over. She came from the second time. Her whole body shook with pleasure. She slowly came down and collapsed down on him as she tried catch her breath she laid there with her head on his chest.

Noah took a few long moments to catch his breath with Lily resting against him. He ran his fingers over her back as they lay there cuddling together. He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair. "You are utterly amazing, love." Noah looked up at the sky and could see the stars shining down on them. It was perfect. Noah nuzzled her cheek before kissing her softly on the cheek. "Let's just stay here for a moment..."

She was breathing deeply as she felt him run his fingers through her hair. She closed her eyes and just rested against him. "I love you Noah even though you were a bit evil tonight" she said with a little smile. She kissed his chest gently and then returned her head to laying on it. "I had no intention of moving right away"

Noah chuckled at her accusations of being evil. "Perhaps I had been a little evil, but you could have broken free at any time. I think you enjoyed playing along with the little ruse."

There was a comfortable silence as Noah lay back and simply enjoyed holding her. It seemed to be a perfect night made just for the two of them and he hopes that it was not just the prelude to something terrible to come.

She lay there quietly listening to the sound the ocean and to his heart beat. She loved the feeling of him holding her. It was simple and relaxed something she thought that they both needed. "Thank you for bring me here. This was the perfect night"

Noah was content to simply lay there with her until the end of time, but as the world around them began to cool, he knew that it was time to retire away from the beach and back into the house proper. They could have stayed there for the night, but how would they explain away the large bed in the middle of the beach? Noah rolled so that Lily was pinned beneath him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers briefly. "We need..." He kissed her again. "To get inside." Again. "I'm not sure sleeping on the beach is a good idea." He kissed her again and moved to sit up so that they could untangle themselves from the bed and mattress before heading inside.

Lily smiled as he rolled her underneath him. She kissed him as he kissed her. "I suppose your right. I guess the locals would be a little shocked to see us on the beach." She smiled and with a wave of her hand they were both fully dressed and they we're now laying on the blanket the bed was gone.

"You are such a show off sometimes." Noah chuckled and marveled that she had even managed to not get sand inside his shorts. With his own wave of his hand, the dishes were packed away and banished back to the house. Noah held out his hand to Lily and helped her to her feet before picking the blanket up and starting with her back towards the house.

She laughed "I know" she smiled as she rose to her feet. Lily held his hand as they walked back to the house. Once back she looked at the dishes he carried. "How about I worry about washing the dishes in the morning. For now I could use a shower and sometime enjoying your company."

"I think a shower could do us both a bit of good." He agreed. He left the dishes in the kitchen sink and led her towards the bedroom. It was a large bedroom. There was a large king sized bed against one wall with furniture set along the wall, but with lots of open space. One wall appeared to be a large window that would face out towards the water when the curtains were opened. The attached bathroom had a standing shower as well as a large hottub styled bath.

"You know, now that I think about it..." Noah said as he glanced at the tub. "A bath might be a bit more relaxing."

She was glad when he didn't object to her idea of just leaving the dishes. She walked with him to the bedroom and smile it looked very comfortable and relaxing as they entered the bathroom she noticed the tub and he seemed to have the same idea. "I like that idea" she then walked over to the bath and started the water.

While Lily set things up in the bathroom, Noah checked the bedroom and used a bit of subtle magic to remove the layer of dust that had settled over the place. It was simple but effective and after a moment, it was all clean again. He smiled at a job well done before stripping once again out of his clothes and rejoining Lily in the bathroom. The hot tub jets were already blowing and the tub was hot, frothy, and inviting. "My turn." He grinned and with just a bit of magic, her clothes jumped three feet to the right and fell to a heap on the floor leaving her starkers. Noah took her hand and stepped down into the tub before helping her into the hot water. There were seats along the edge and he settled down before pulling her in next to him.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner." He complained half-heartedly after he settled in. "Come on and relax. It's almost as comfortable as that magic bed of yours."

While he was gone lily conjured some candles and had them lining the edge of the tub. She watched the water level rise. Once it was full shut the water off just as he returned. She laughed as he made her clothes disappear. "Well now who is showing off now" then entered the warm water with him sighing slightly

"Well, I learned from the best didn't I?" Noah teased and winked as she settled into the water next to him. He relaxed and sank down into the water. The jets kept things flowing quickly around them and the water felt wonderful against his skin. He turned his attention to Lily next to him and reached out to her. His fingers lightly caressed her thigh as they relaxed together.

"Tomorrow, let's have a walk around the island and see what we can find." he sighed. "I'm sure we'll find something entertaining out there."

Lillian settled into the water. Her head resting on his shoulder just enjoying this moment. It had been a long time since she could enjoy a relaxing bath. Her muscle needed the war,th more than she realized as for the first time realized how tense and tight they were. She looked up at Noah as he suggested a walk. "That sounds nice I would like to see more of the island maybe start scouting locations for our own little vaction house" she teased.

Back
Top Bottom